Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
884,281 - 884,300 of 1,100,527 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#962859 Aug 12, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Carol is a liar, she's just a gullible dupe. These right wing lemmings are being force fed propaganda for a well monied spin machine.
I disagree. She is worse than a liar. She takes things out of context and uses them in a deceitful way. Sorta like Fox News does and her hero Bill O'Reilly.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#962860 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperation makes people do desperate things.
Obama promised to save Detroit. Over 90% of them voted for him. It's easy to understand their desperation.
Detroit could be just the first consequence of Obama's failed promises. Let's hope the only one.
90% of them???

Please describe who "them" is.

By the way the Detroit 2012 voting turnout was about 65% of registered voters or about 270,000 votes.

Obama would have carried Michigan without Detroit.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#962861 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he has an original birth certificate, he hasn't shown it to anyone. The document shown on the White House website is very obviously fraudulent. It is so obviously fraudulent, Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid submitting it as evidence in any court case. As long as that document is on the White House website, it's just propaganda. If it is ever submitted as evidence in any court room, a felony will have been committed.
Where are those supposed college transcripts? All we know about Barry Soetoro at Occidental is the people in his classes describe him as a poor student, and court-ordered release of the Fulbright Grant application shows Barry Soetoro claiming to be a muslim and citizen of Indonesia, coincidentally during a time when Sukarno was the military dictator and didn't allow dual citizenship. For Barry Soetoro to not have been lying, there would be on record in Indonesia a document of renouncement of Barry's US citizenship. If he chose to reactivate his supposed US citizenship after he was 18, or his mother chose to do so, there would be documents in the US State Department concerning this. There have been no college transcripts released.
How about this....
Release all application and admission documents from Occidental, Columbia and Harvard, along with the transcripts.
How about that question you run away from now...
What name is on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Got a problem there, don't you?
lol! Talk to Orly Taitz son.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#962862 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to a Quinnipiac University poll May 30, 2013:
Obama plunged among independent voters. Only 37% of independents approve of him while 57% disapprove. At the start of the month, 42% of independents approved and 48% disapproved.
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/obama-j...
A lot can happen between now and 2016 - Obamacare, evidence of abuse of power, changing attitudes towards Hillary, another attack (God forbid), the economy reaching new lows, higher taxes...
Might as well be an eternity before 2016 with so many unknowns.
Don't think abortion is going to be at the top of the list. Unless the liberals declare another invisible war on women.
But it's not unreasonable people who are anti-abortion not wanting their taxes paying for them.
Liberals think it's perfectly reasonable. But, heaven forbid, their taxes have to pay for a voucher system.
You don't see any hypocrisy there? Or do you?
Did you ever here of the Hyde Amendment Carol? It says that no federal funds can be spent on abortion and it's still the law.
And no Carol, I don't want my tax dollars spent on religious schools.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#962863 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah. And release all State Department records concerning Barry Soetoro and his mother. Let's see who went where and with what name.
Supposing Obama is this same Barry Soetoro, when did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama? He entered the United States with the name Barry Soetoro. Why is he using the name Barack Obama now? Where's the paper trail on that?... inquiring minds want to know.
lol! You know what's great about you idiots?

You keep digging for something that doesn't exist.

And you do it only for ONE president who just happens to be half BLACK.

You're such a bunch of comical idiots!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#962864 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is common for me to call young roughnecks "boy" when I'm giving them instructions. EVERYONE is addressed as that when they are young and getting their initial experience. If you don't want to be called boy, become a goddam driller.
Why should the world change that just for your sensitive ass? What makes you that important?
Start thinking for a change, my boy.....
LCNlin

United States

#962865 Aug 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking about maybe a few hundred thousand people spread over many states, you made this claim -
Even if states rights determined the outcome, there weren't enough blacks left in the south for the Democrats to oppress anymore. And they would have been left high and dry when the rest of them fled to the other states who passed the Civil Rights Act.
It's total bullshit.
Creative writing ;-)

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#962866 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roe v Wade was initially limited in its scope.
•In the first trimester, the state could treat abortion only as a medical decision leaving medical judgment to the woman's physician.
•In the second trimester (before viability), the state's interest was seen as legitimate when it was protecting the health of the mother.
Things tend to change when you open Pandora's Box - for the worst.
Pandora was pregnant & went for an abortion? The abortin doc opened her box?
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Euless, TX

#962867 Aug 12, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
checkmate for "sonicfilter"
Soros bragged that be helped his mommy kill herself...

http://www.h4cblog.com/gadzillionaire-george-...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#962868 Aug 12, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal????? What do you know about "normal"? Now, "scary", that's something you cowards on the right know lots about.
Letting someone get to you on an anonymous forum then trolling them by imitating their avatar is not normal. But to each his own.:-)
LCNlin

United States

#962869 Aug 12, 2013
Obama Administration Pro Prayer ..

Supreme Court to consider prayer at government meetings
Baltimore-area localities vary widely in practice
August 10, 2013|By Jonathan Pitts and Pamela Wood, The Baltimore Sun

Whether the Carroll County commissioners meet to discuss zoning, the budget or other local issues, they start the same way — with prayer.

Commissioners take turns offering the prayer, often invoking God or Jesus. All five commissioners stand, as do any audience members who choose to, and then the lawmakers go ahead with their business.
Ads by Google

* Africa Volunteers WantedLive and Work Abroad, 1-12 Weeks. Reserve a Spot & Change Your World CrossCulturalSolutions.org
* Ministry Classes OnlineBecome a Master of Divinity from an Accredited College. Learn more! www.LibertyOnlineDegrees.com

"Prayer adds a certain sort of reverence to what we're about to do," says Douglas Howard, president of the Carroll County Board of Commissioners.

That view is not unusual in the Baltimore area. Three counties open meetings with a lawmaker's prayer, and the Baltimore City Council begins with the words of local clergy. But a lawsuit scheduled to reach the Supreme Court this fall could affect the ways such prayers are made.

The high court will review a ruling that a town near Rochester, N.Y., had violated the First Amendment ban on "establishment of religion." For years, the Greece town supervisor had invited a local minister to deliver an opening prayer at the council's monthly meeting. Members of the public attending the meeting were encouraged to join in the prayers.

Two residents, one Jewish and one an atheist, complained for several years that the prayers were offensive and inappropriate. Until they sued in 2008, only Christians had been invited to lead the prayers.

Seen through the eyes of a "reasonable observer," the town's prayer policy "must be viewed as an endorsement of … a Christian viewpoint," the U.S. 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals said in ruling against the town. The Supreme Court agreed in May to hear the town's appeal.

The case has led to an unusual agreement between

the Obama administration and congressional

Republicans that town councils should be allowed to

open their meetings with a Christian prayer.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#962870 Aug 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't try to censor the news. he just tried to buy it.
Bush administration payment of columnists
The Bush administration payment of columnists refers to the payment of public funds to right-wing media commentators by several U.S. executive departments under Cabinet officials to promote various policies of U.S. President George W. Bush's administration. Hundreds of thousands of dollars were paid to at least three commentators to promote Bush administration policies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_administrat...
I found that story on fox so it can't be true.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/01/29/third...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#962871 Aug 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's the difference between our sources son.
I can criticize non con sources. You can't criticize yours.
It's your life blood and requires no thinking on your part. The ability to swallow what they feed you is your only option.
Come to reality, my friend. No one will buy that b.s. post. You only support what your handlers tell you.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#962872 Aug 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read already, dumbfck. I was talking about obamas dog you racist pig.
Look, you said Bo had a special airlift to the vacation spot.

This is a lie.,

Why is it you can't tell the truth?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#962873 Aug 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan was an actor and he played the part of a president pretty well. All the while raising taxes, expanding the size of government, destroying the middle class, allowed for the corporate take over of America, created massive debt, created massive government spending, all things which are supposedly not conservative yet they revere him.
The richest 2% in American needed a friend in the White House and they found him in Reagan.
Personally I think while certainly not Oscar worthy he should have won a Golden Globe for his performance.
That half his kids didn't care for him or his political style doesn't add to his legacy either.

Maybe a razzie eh?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#962874 Aug 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill O'Reilly says it real.
right carol?
As I recall, the evidence Bill O'Reilly points to when he states Obama was born here is the notifications in the paper. I don't recall O'Reilly ever making any comment on the authenticity of the obviously fraudulent birth certificate posted on the White House website.
Besides, Bill O'Reilly also stated "the South Vietnamese wouldn't figtht for themselves." The facts of history prove that wrong.
I may agree with O'Reilly 80 percent of the time. Aside from your reference being mistaken, thinking O'Reilly said the birth certificate was authentic instead of the fact, as I am aware of, that O'Reilly referenced the newspaper notice of Obama's birth about 10 days after the date, there is nothing I'm aware of from O'Reilly that gives any indication of his thoughts on whether the obviously fraudulent birth certificate shown on the White House website is authentic.
Kindly enlighten us on this....

Obama was a college dropout from Occidental who moved to New York with his boyfriend, who actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia, and there has never been any evidence found that Obama has ever even been on the campus at Columbia.

There is nothing said about Obama that isn't fraudulent.

Now, what is the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Got a problem there, don't you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#962875 Aug 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>And how humans harnessed the power of the dinosaur. My personal favorite.
You've never watched power rangers?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#962876 Aug 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. She is worse than a liar. She takes things out of context and uses them in a deceitful way. Sorta like Fox News does and her hero Bill O'Reilly.
How would you know, you "never" watch foxnews.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#962877 Aug 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You know what's great about you idiots?
You keep digging for something that doesn't exist.
And you do it only for ONE president who just happens to be half BLACK.
You're such a bunch of comical idiots!
You forgot to answer the post. How about telling us why all this information is hidden.

Release all State Department records concerning Barry Soetoro and his mother. Let's see who went where and with what name.
Supposing Obama is this same Barry Soetoro, when did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama? He entered the United States with the name Barry Soetoro. Why is he using the name Barack Obama now? Where's the paper trail on that?... inquiring minds want to know.

And, what's the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Tell us why Columbia would have on any list the name "Barack Obama" as a graduate, considering he was Barry Soetoro when he claimed to go to Columbia.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#962878 Aug 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Reagan was an actor and he played the part of a president pretty well. All the while raising taxes, expanding the size of government, destroying the middle class, allowed for the corporate take over of America, created massive debt, created massive government spending, all things which are supposedly not conservative yet they revere him.
The richest 2% in American needed a friend in the White House and they found him in Reagan.
Personally I think while certainly not Oscar worthy he should have won a Golden Globe for his performance.
Ronald Reagan was a Democrat. If you listen to his early speeches as a Democrat, you'd never know it was the same man. He learned that there was more money in it for him as a Republican. He and Nancy were opportunists. Who was it that bought them that ranch?
The Bloomingdales? along with others?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,656
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search