Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#963102 Aug 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about? Ican name my child whatever I want to make him/her, by law. Get over it, he was born in the U.S, already proven!
But I sayz son- it mutta been a long walk from that thar donut shop in Hawaii to the East Coast of New England fer one of them thar soshile seecurity numbers.

(and man it a bad enough jawb just havering to git up extree early just to MAKE them donuts by gawrsh-specially if they makes ya wears some gawd awful pink floweredy garb with an apron!)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#963103 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are actually uninformed & stupid. I keep informing you & you keep ignoring it.
A REPUBLICAN put out an amendment saying Congress must participate in the exchanges looking for Democrats to vote against it.
Yep, a political game by Republicans, who'd have thunk it.
Well, Democrats didn't fall for it.
So Carol, if you don't like it, blame your own stupid party.
My God.
Poor pookie, never proof of what you claim. Typical babble bot.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#963104 Aug 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL--the Canadians don't think much of O'bama since he compared them to Palestine. So did you see any of the Canadians bombing buses or throwing rockets? just asking. How about using their children as human shields, any death to America? Canadian signs being held up by the Canadians? O'bama said Palestine was like Canada is it true?
He got issues, that man doo, when it comes to that stuff. He need to read FURTHER back in History, and put his (natural, understandable) affinity of childhood heartstrings aside in the matter.

Judea was LONG before Palestine and those barbaric bomb lobbing heathern wanna be land squatters terrorist types need to straighten up, GROW UP, learn to play right and support the already in place DEMOCRACY.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#963106 Aug 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone is not equal in the eyes of our American President Obama...
Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
It's the culture...
So, is that the reason why Wall Street spent over a billion dollars trying to defeat President Barack Obama in the 2012 election and replace him with vulture capitalist Mitt Romney.(Truly; one of Wall Street's own worst)

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#963107 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice racial slur.
Why are so many of you right whiners are just a pack of racist f*cks.
I have news, Presidents make international trips. Its business.
Congress inaction caused the sequester. Where did those people go? On paid break flying home on the the taxpayer dollar.
President Obama could do nothing to stop sequester. Talk to your right wing buddies.
"real dumb"
At least on occasion you can be honest. You are right, the boy president, nobama, did nothing to stop the sequester, he is indeed impotent. It was his way or the highway, he offered nothing. he just wanted a few more billion to piss away.
Yopu do realize even with the sequester spending in the bill is still up more than 4%.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#963108 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow the tail gets more ridiculous.
Yep Harvard Law always admits dropouts without undergraduate degrees.
Columbia always lists people as graduates who never attended.
Where did you vacation, Dumbass, TX?
"real dumb"
Have you seen the boy president, nobama's, grades or diploma from Harvard?
Have you seen his grades or diploma from Columbia?
You have not, and neither has anyone else. What does the president have to hide?
Peace
KMA

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#963109 Aug 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out is differentv than what you do, which is making up. The spade comment is a perfect example. But a racist pig like you can't see that.
So you actually think you are fooling anyone??

You & your buddy Eed make up excuses as to why you post slurs. It is really pathetic.

Spokane, WA

#963110 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Dumbwaiter & Moocher Eed constantly try to defend their use of racial slurs. It so inbred into their lifestyle, they just can't get it.
"real dumb"
I call you a boy, because you surely are not a man. Is calling you a boy a racial slur? If so, become a man, get off your dead butt, get a job, get out of line for the freebees.
Peace
KMA

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#963111 Aug 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You have not, and neither has anyone else. What does the president have to hide?
Peace
KMA
No one has ever seen Obama's diploma?

Nope. No one.

Columbia claims Obama as a graduate so, gee, do ya think he graduated? I guess only a dumbass like you & your mental twins Dumbwaiter & the Birther crowd are that GD stupid.

And Harvard, yep, they had out degrees just for the sh*t of it.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#963113 Aug 12, 2013
cont...

There were three writers of the Federalist Papers, also known as the Fathers of Our Constitution/Law: Alexander Hamilton, John Jay and James Madison. These are a few of their quotes on GOD and government:

"I have carefully examined the evidences of the Christian religion, and if I was sitting as a juror upon its authenticity I would unhesitatingly give my verdict in its favor. I can prove its truth as clearly as any proposition ever submitted to the mind of man." — Alexander Hamilton

"For my own part, I sincerely esteem it [the Constitution] a system which without the finger of GOD, never could have been suggested and agreed upon by such a diversity of interests." — Hamilton (1787 after the Constitutional Convention)

"Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers." — John Jay

"We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We’ve staked the future of all our political institutions upon our capacity…to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." — James Madison 1778 to the General Assembly of the State of Virginia

I will finish with this little-known fact and then leave you all with a list of the Founding Fathers and their religious affiliations.

In 1812, President Madison signed a federal bill which economically aided the Bible Society of Philadelphia in its goal to mass distribute the Bible. He called it "An Act for the relief of the Bible Society of Philadelphia." It was approved Feb. 2, 1813 by Congress. I wonder what today’s liberals would think of this act by the Father of the Constitution.

Read more: http://www.newsherald.com/articles/-87398--.h...

Signers of the Constitution and their religious affiliations can be read online here:

http://www.adherents.com/gov/Founding_Fathers...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#963114 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too sweet. Why is such a sweet person like yourself so confused?
Miss Carol...er...LoisLane59....

Homer is quite obviously suffering from long term drug use...

Location hidden

#963115 Aug 12, 2013
Obammie slung some mud towards one of the kardashians...

Wait...only Republicans have 10,000 SF homes!

"I bet the President has some friends with 10,000 square foot houses and that you wouldn’t mind going over there, Mr. President, while you were asking them to have a party for you when you were campaigning for dollars to run for president,” she said"

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/12/kardashian-...

Location hidden

#963116 Aug 12, 2013
Another example of Obama/Democrats/no one will notice Logic...

"The man who misled Congress on spying will pick Obama's Intelligence review panel"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switc...

Spokane, WA

#963117 Aug 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you said I was bitching about obamas vacation. That is a lie.
Why is it you can't tell the truth?
<someone explain to this idiot it was an insult to lily>
"Eman"
"real dumb" is not real bright. He failed to understand you are glad, happy the boy president, nobama, is on vacation. You hope like all sane American's he stays on vacation for another 3 1/2 years.
Peace
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#963118 Aug 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Peace
KMA
Have you seen either Bush's, Reagan's or, any other former presidents? You didn't vote for him so, you sir are not privy to that info either. He won the presidency by popular vote &, delegates. He doesn't own you or, anyone else anything other than to do the job he was elected to do... Stop whining, crybaby!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#963119 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Where'd Waxywaxturd / Dumb Dave go?
I miss him too. Until he comes back just go stand in front of a mirror and call yourself a moron.

Location hidden

#963120 Aug 12, 2013
Thanks Obamacare...

"...Section 4205, which is an onerous regulation that calls for restaurant chains with more than twenty locations to label their menus with nutritional information. For example, it’s going to cost each Domino’s location around $5,000 a year. There are 5,000 locations. You do the math."

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/12/pizza-ch...

Location hidden

#963121 Aug 12, 2013
Liberals...Liberals....Liberal s....

you morans...

"...In all, the Affordable Care Act will cost us $2.7 trillion dollars in the first decade, with roughly 80 million man-hours spent to comply with all of the regulations."

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/08/12/pizza-ch...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#963122 Aug 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
"real dumb" is not real bright. He failed to understand you are glad, happy the boy president, nobama, is on vacation. You hope like all sane American's he stays on vacation for another 3 1/2 years.
Peace
I'd surely make a request, if it'd stop y'all from whining like the owners of a vineyard! Deal?

Location hidden

#963123 Aug 12, 2013
Break the law...Democrats need your vote!

"Chuck Schumer: Democrats Won’t Take Anything But Citizenship for Illegals (Video)"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/chuck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drones and the ISIS wunnerful folks. 34 min R Drones AUTOMATONS 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min The_Box 185,071
Grateful Dead tickets now going for up to 15K f... 40 min DEAD STAY DEAD 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min OzRitz 51,532
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mother Superior 51,368
Amy 3.4.15 2 hr RACE 6
Abby 3.4.15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM