Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
884,141 - 884,160 of 1,083,009 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A wise man changes his mind often. A fool never does.
I change my mind often. You never do.
Your mind needs regular changing for the same reason a diaper does.
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatthefuck does the bullshit you posted have to do with the 10th Amendment?
And, Reagan became president because we became the laughing stock of the world under Carter and were on the verge of losing the Cold War. Losing the Cold War would have meant the same thing that happened to the Soviet Union after they lost the Cold War would have happened to us if Reagan had not won the Cold War.
Iran Contra scandal
we became the laughing stock of the world.

Reagan too liberal for the party today but don't spread this around.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow the tail gets more ridiculous.
Yep Harvard Law always admits dropouts without undergraduate degrees.
Columbia always lists people as graduates who never attended.
Where did you vacation, Dumbass, TX?
It would be the person who entered the United States as Barry Soetoro; dropped out of college after being a poor student at Occidental to follow his boyfriend to New York where his boyfriend actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia and actually attended classes there and his classmates actually met him; used multiple Social Security numbers, none of which pass e-Verify; moved to Chicago and met Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers, after which he was admitted to Harvard after being a college dropout at Occidental and was never admitted to and never attended any classes at Columbia; ... and is the pathological liar we observe today mooching a life in the White House.
By the way, what's the president's name? How do you know this?

Let's take a look at Barry's application for admission to Columbia.

Who does Columbia list as a graduate? Barack Obama? The name he was registered at Occidental where he supposedly transferred from to Columbia coincidentally at the same time his boyfriend transferred was Barry Soetoro.
If Columbia has any name listed as a graduate from there, it would be the name he entered Columbia with, you fucking moron.

Obama never attended classes at Columbia. Nobody in his class every met him. I'm thinking he was never even admitted to Columbia.

Now, kindly explain to us how Barack Obama got a degree from Columbia when it was Barry Soetoro that was admitted. Let's take a look at the paperwork on how Columbia verified that this "Barack Obama" was the same person as this "Barry Soetoro" they supposedly admitted after being a poor student at Occidental.

It doesn't exist, right?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please identify the racial slur you reference:
"Lord Obama has his mutt AIRLIFTED BY MILITARY TRANSPORT to his vacation home in Mahthuhs Vineyud.
Cost: tens of thousands. To transport A DOG.
Come on, lefties. When is it going to stop? Your Boy Emperor jets off to Africa with the wife and kids, we get stuck for $60-$100 MILLION. A few years ago Moochelle throws a party in Spain for 60 or so of her closest friends. She pays for one first class ticket for herself and the kids, the rest is up to you-know-who. Yep, us suckers.
Lord Obama gives a boo-hoo speech about how the sequester is going to destroy life as we know it last spring. THE SAME DAY he jetted off to Florida on his personal 747 AND a decoy (security, you know). How much did that golf game with Tiger cost?
Tell us how he really cares deeply about the American taxpayer. The middle class. The disenfranchised.
You don't have a clue."
I understand that the language used is part of your everyday speech but calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur.

But hey, you keep defending those that post slurs, it's what you Tea Party people do best.
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Reagan said in speech after speech his economic plan would improve the lives of African-Americans. In a February 1977 CPAC address, he said, "The time has come for Republicans to say to black voters:'We offer principles that black Americans can and do support. We believe in jobs, real jobs; we believe in education that is really education; we believe in treating all Americans as individuals and not as stereotypes or voting blocs.'"
Yes, Reagan was right. The time has come. But we have a president who doesn't care if blacks have real jobs or a real education or not and engages in creating division among the races.
Memory of Reagan is treasured by most Black voters, turn out for the republicans in 2012 was in Reagan's honor?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatthefuck does the bullshit you posted have to do with the 10th Amendment?
And, Reagan became president because we became the laughing stock of the world under Carter and were on the verge of losing the Cold War. Losing the Cold War would have meant the same thing that happened to the Soviet Union after they lost the Cold War would have happened to us if Reagan had not won the Cold War.
won the Cold War? by offering up nuclear disarmament?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing it's doing that instead of sinking like we were back in 2008!
Get back up on the Poop Deck where you belong.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Memory of Reagan is treasured by most Black voters, turn out for the republicans in 2012 was in Reagan's honor?
The president was so cut off from the counsel of black Americans that he sometimes did not even realize when he was offending them. One example occurred when Reagan sided with Bob Jones University in a lawsuit to obtain federal tax exemptions that had been denied by the IRS. The IRS denied tax exemptions to segregated private schools. Many of them were schools such as Bob Jones University, which enrolled a handful of minority students but prohibited interracial dating and marriage. It was the basis of this discrimination that the IRS denied the tax exemption.

Reagan would later say that the case had never been presented to him as a civil rights issue. More astonishingly, he did not even know that many Christian schools practiced segregation.

http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Ronald_Reaga...
Planetobammer

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx, the Donger just cant help himself. He's so retarded, his lifelong nickname has been "Som Ting Wong"......
Most dongers can't help themselves lol.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be the person who entered the United States as Barry Soetoro; dropped out of college after being a poor student at Occidental to follow his boyfriend to New York where his boyfriend actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia and actually attended classes there and his classmates actually met him; used multiple Social Security numbers, none of which pass e-Verify; moved to Chicago and met Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers, after which he was admitted to Harvard after being a college dropout at Occidental and was never admitted to and never attended any classes at Columbia; ... and is the pathological liar we observe today mooching a life in the White House.
Who does Columbia list as a graduate? Barack Obama? The name he was registered at Occidental where he supposedly transferred from to Columbia coincidentally at the same time his boyfriend transferred was Barry Soetoro.
If Columbia has any name listed as a graduate from there, it would be the name he entered Columbia with, you fucking moron.
Obama never attended classes at Columbia. Nobody in his class every met him. I'm thinking he was never even admitted to Columbia.
Now, kindly explain to us how Barack Obama got a degree from Columbia when it was Barry Soetoro that was admitted. Let's take a look at the paperwork on how Columbia verified that this "Barack Obama" was the same person as this "Barry Soetoro" they supposedly admitted after being a poor student at Occidental.
It doesn't exist, right?
no one gives a shit.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/10/gop-rep...

especially Republican congressman.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind needs regular changing for the same reason a diaper does.
Your mind has been brainwashed thoroughly.
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The president was so cut off from the counsel of black Americans that he sometimes did not even realize when he was offending them. One example occurred when Reagan sided with Bob Jones University in a lawsuit to obtain federal tax exemptions that had been denied by the IRS. The IRS denied tax exemptions to segregated private schools. Many of them were schools such as Bob Jones University, which enrolled a handful of minority students but prohibited interracial dating and marriage. It was the basis of this discrimination that the IRS denied the tax exemption.
Reagan would later say that the case had never been presented to him as a civil rights issue. More astonishingly, he did not even know that many Christian schools practiced segregation.
http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Ronald_Reaga...
Reagan is way too liberal for the republican party today...Even President Bush may be too liberal.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Donald Trump, Louie Gohmert Make Great Case For Why GOP Should Keep People Like Them Off TV

Here is a message to the Republican Party, from me: Guys, I don't know if you've noticed this, but you are getting rooked pretty badly by the Sunday shows. Did y'all wake up today thinking that the best thing for your message was to have it carried by guys like Trump and Gohmert and King? I am guessing that's not the case. But that's who got booked, because nothing is better for ratings than a bunch of hot messes on the teevee.

Trump happily obliged himself to the task of being a hot mess, though, continuing to offer up a steady stream of rhetorical skid-marks on the lunatic "Obama birth certificate" conspiracy theory as well: "Well, I dont know, was there a birth certificate? You tell me. You know some people say that was not his birth certificate. So maybe it was; maybe it wasnt.

Additionally, Jonathan Karl asked Donald Trump the Important Questions, like, "Is Ted Cruz eligible to be president?" Karl knows that the answer to this question is "Yes." But Karl asked Trump because he knew it would be some Super Duper Silliness OMGZ!

If he was born in Canada, perhaps not, Trump said, adding,I dont know the circumstances. I heard somebody told me he was born in Canada. Thats really his thing.

And Trump's "thing" is horseshit like this, which everyone at ABC News knew to be the case the second they agreed to interview him. I promise you, no one at ABC News thought that their interview with Trump would be good for America. Interviewing Trump is the political media version of the group of people who positioned pig's blood above Carrie at the prom and then laughed in anticipation of the big joke they were about to pull, only in this case, "America" is Carrie. "HAR DE HAR, THERE'S GONNA BE PIG BLOOD EVERYWHERE!" is what the people at ABC News said when they hatched the idea of airing an interview with Donald Trump.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/11/dona...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan is way too liberal for the republican party today...Even President Bush may be too liberal.
only about 12 people in congress aren't too liberal.

and every one of them will be running for President.

at least the comedians won't suffer for a lack of material.
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
only about 12 people in congress aren't too liberal.
and every one of them will be running for President.
at least the comedians won't suffer for a lack of material.
Went to fox site for two minutes so know all the post for today :-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Went to fox site for two minutes so know all the post for today :-)
i just wait for carol/Lois to start acting like she's had an original thought, then i go see what today's script has in store.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that the language used is part of your everyday speech but calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur.
But hey, you keep defending those that post slurs, it's what you Tea Party people do best.
So, when I call some young roughneck from Jena, Louisiana, "boy" on the drill floor, it's a racial slur?
Get over yourself. You're no different than anyone else.
So, why is it black people are so full of themselves? What have they accomplished to warrant this?... boy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
won the Cold War? by offering up nuclear disarmament?
<clueless>
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i just wait for carol/Lois to start acting like she's had an original thought, then i go see what today's script has in store.
she does delve in history of the reagan years, when republicans were positive about america

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one gives a shit.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/10/gop-rep...
especially Republican congressman.
"no one" ...
You're referencing people in Washington, dufus. If you've been a coma the past few years, nobody out here in the real United States gives a shit about what those treasonous frauds in Washington say. And, nobody out here thinks they, themselves, believe what comes out of thier mouths.
The birth certificate is very obviously fraudulent.
Obama never attended classes at Columbia.
If you want to participate in the discussion, you can tell us how someone who dropped out of Occidental after being a poor student and never attended classes at (most likely was never admitted to)Columbia managed to get admitted to Harvard. Perhaps William Ayers and Vernon Jarrett had something to do with that?

It doesn't exist, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••