Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
884,121 - 884,140 of 1,100,610 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#962692 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be the person who entered the United States as Barry Soetoro; dropped out of college after being a poor student at Occidental to follow his boyfriend to New York where his boyfriend actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia and actually attended classes there and his classmates actually met him; used multiple Social Security numbers, none of which pass e-Verify; moved to Chicago and met Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers, after which he was admitted to Harvard after being a college dropout at Occidental and was never admitted to and never attended any classes at Columbia; ... and is the pathological liar we observe today mooching a life in the White House.
By the way, what's the president's name? How do you know this?
Let's take a look at Barry's application for admission to Columbia.
Who does Columbia list as a graduate? Barack Obama? The name he was registered at Occidental where he supposedly transferred from to Columbia coincidentally at the same time his boyfriend transferred was Barry Soetoro.
If Columbia has any name listed as a graduate from there, it would be the name he entered Columbia with, you fucking moron.
Obama never attended classes at Columbia. Nobody in his class every met him. I'm thinking he was never even admitted to Columbia.
Now, kindly explain to us how Barack Obama got a degree from Columbia when it was Barry Soetoro that was admitted. Let's take a look at the paperwork on how Columbia verified that this "Barack Obama" was the same person as this "Barry Soetoro" they supposedly admitted after being a poor student at Occidental.
It doesn't exist, right?
no one gives a shit.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/10/gop-rep...

especially Republican congressman.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#962693 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind needs regular changing for the same reason a diaper does.
Your mind has been brainwashed thoroughly.
LCNlin

United States

#962694 Aug 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The president was so cut off from the counsel of black Americans that he sometimes did not even realize when he was offending them. One example occurred when Reagan sided with Bob Jones University in a lawsuit to obtain federal tax exemptions that had been denied by the IRS. The IRS denied tax exemptions to segregated private schools. Many of them were schools such as Bob Jones University, which enrolled a handful of minority students but prohibited interracial dating and marriage. It was the basis of this discrimination that the IRS denied the tax exemption.
Reagan would later say that the case had never been presented to him as a civil rights issue. More astonishingly, he did not even know that many Christian schools practiced segregation.
http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Ronald_Reaga...
Reagan is way too liberal for the republican party today...Even President Bush may be too liberal.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#962695 Aug 12, 2013
Donald Trump, Louie Gohmert Make Great Case For Why GOP Should Keep People Like Them Off TV

Here is a message to the Republican Party, from me: Guys, I don't know if you've noticed this, but you are getting rooked pretty badly by the Sunday shows. Did y'all wake up today thinking that the best thing for your message was to have it carried by guys like Trump and Gohmert and King? I am guessing that's not the case. But that's who got booked, because nothing is better for ratings than a bunch of hot messes on the teevee.

Trump happily obliged himself to the task of being a hot mess, though, continuing to offer up a steady stream of rhetorical skid-marks on the lunatic "Obama birth certificate" conspiracy theory as well: "Well, I don’t know, was there a birth certificate? You tell me. You know some people say that was not his birth certificate. So maybe it was; maybe it wasn’t.”

Additionally, Jonathan Karl asked Donald Trump the Important Questions, like, "Is Ted Cruz eligible to be president?" Karl knows that the answer to this question is "Yes." But Karl asked Trump because he knew it would be some Super Duper Silliness OMGZ!

“If he was born in Canada, perhaps not,” Trump said, adding,“I don’t know the circumstances. I heard somebody told me he was born in Canada. That’s really his thing.”

And Trump's "thing" is horseshit like this, which everyone at ABC News knew to be the case the second they agreed to interview him. I promise you, no one at ABC News thought that their interview with Trump would be good for America. Interviewing Trump is the political media version of the group of people who positioned pig's blood above Carrie at the prom and then laughed in anticipation of the big joke they were about to pull, only in this case, "America" is Carrie. "HAR DE HAR, THERE'S GONNA BE PIG BLOOD EVERYWHERE!" is what the people at ABC News said when they hatched the idea of airing an interview with Donald Trump.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/11/dona...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#962696 Aug 12, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan is way too liberal for the republican party today...Even President Bush may be too liberal.
only about 12 people in congress aren't too liberal.

and every one of them will be running for President.

at least the comedians won't suffer for a lack of material.
LCNlin

United States

#962697 Aug 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
only about 12 people in congress aren't too liberal.
and every one of them will be running for President.
at least the comedians won't suffer for a lack of material.
Went to fox site for two minutes so know all the post for today :-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#962698 Aug 12, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Went to fox site for two minutes so know all the post for today :-)
i just wait for carol/Lois to start acting like she's had an original thought, then i go see what today's script has in store.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#962699 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that the language used is part of your everyday speech but calling a black man "boy" is a racial slur.
But hey, you keep defending those that post slurs, it's what you Tea Party people do best.
So, when I call some young roughneck from Jena, Louisiana, "boy" on the drill floor, it's a racial slur?
Get over yourself. You're no different than anyone else.
So, why is it black people are so full of themselves? What have they accomplished to warrant this?... boy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#962700 Aug 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
won the Cold War? by offering up nuclear disarmament?
<clueless>
LCNlin

United States

#962701 Aug 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i just wait for carol/Lois to start acting like she's had an original thought, then i go see what today's script has in store.
she does delve in history of the reagan years, when republicans were positive about america

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#962702 Aug 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one gives a shit.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/10/gop-rep...
especially Republican congressman.
"no one" ...
You're referencing people in Washington, dufus. If you've been a coma the past few years, nobody out here in the real United States gives a shit about what those treasonous frauds in Washington say. And, nobody out here thinks they, themselves, believe what comes out of thier mouths.
The birth certificate is very obviously fraudulent.
Obama never attended classes at Columbia.
If you want to participate in the discussion, you can tell us how someone who dropped out of Occidental after being a poor student and never attended classes at (most likely was never admitted to)Columbia managed to get admitted to Harvard. Perhaps William Ayers and Vernon Jarrett had something to do with that?

It would be the person who entered the United States as Barry Soetoro; dropped out of college after being a poor student at Occidental to follow his boyfriend to New York where his boyfriend actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia and actually attended classes there and his classmates actually met him; used multiple Social Security numbers, none of which pass e-Verify; moved to Chicago and met Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers, after which he was admitted to Harvard after being a college dropout at Occidental and was never admitted to and never attended any classes at Columbia; ... and is the pathological liar we observe today mooching a life in the White House.
Who does Columbia list as a graduate? Barack Obama? The name he was registered at Occidental where he supposedly transferred from to Columbia coincidentally at the same time his boyfriend transferred was Barry Soetoro.
If Columbia has any name listed as a graduate from there, it would be the name he entered Columbia with, you fucking moron.
Obama never attended classes at Columbia. Nobody in his class every met him. I'm thinking he was never even admitted to Columbia.
Now, kindly explain to us how Barack Obama got a degree from Columbia when it was Barry Soetoro that was admitted. Let's take a look at the paperwork on how Columbia verified that this "Barack Obama" was the same person as this "Barry Soetoro" they supposedly admitted after being a poor student at Occidental.
It doesn't exist, right?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#962703 Aug 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but not in his political life?
"states rights"
It was bitter symbolism for black Americans (though surely not just for black Americans). Countless observers have noted that Reagan took the Republican Party from virtual irrelevance to the ascendancy it now enjoys. The essence of that transformation, we shouldn't forget, is the party's successful wooing of the race-exploiting Southern Democrats formerly known as Dixiecrats. And Reagan's Philadelphia appearance was an important bouquet in that courtship
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan%27s_Nesho...
MAN IN COMA AFTER BLACK MOB OF 50 PUMMELS HIM
'She saw them strip him of his pants and go through the pockets'
Published: 16 hours ago

The symbol for Black America has become this:
A St. Paul, Minn., man is in a coma today, fighting for his life after a black mob beat him, stripped his clothes off and left him for dead. Even if he recovers, he will have permanent brain damage.

Ray Widstrand thought he had nothing to fear from moving into a black neighborhood on the East Side of St. Paul. This young white guy and aspiring filmmaker thought he had nothing to fear when he decided to take a Sunday night stroll through his adopted part of town.

Nothing to fear from a crowd of 50 black people fighting outside a nearby party. So he stopped to check it out. Soon, however, the mob’s attention turned on him.

“The first person who struck him had hit him with a can in a sock,” said one witness in a police report.“The man went down and a ‘whole bunch of little eastside boys’ began to kick the man. She saw them strip him of his pants and go through the pockets.”

When police arrived, the black mob scattered, leaving only Ray behind.

“He had blood coming from his nose and mouth and was unresponsive,” said the police report.“As of August 8th, the prognosis for recovery is slight, and should he live, he will suffer permanent and protracted loss of brain function.”

Four black people have been arrested so far.

At a press conference, Ray’s father said his son did not feel the neighborhood was dangerous. Ray was a good person, a gentle person, a sweet person, said his friends and family. He liked comic books and posing in superhero outfits for gag photos. As an aspiring filmmaker, Ray contributed the opening sequence of a local cable-access news-talk show about “meeting neighbors, making friends.”

This 26-year old free spirit took people as he found them. He hoped for the same. Others in St. Paul know better. At least in that neighborhood.

“This is not super uncommon,” said Bob Fox in the reader comment section of the Pioneer Press.“I have seen a white guy or two get surrounded and beat down and robbed quite a few times. Around the bus stops at 5th and Minnesota and 6th and Minnesota are the worst. Damn right it is a hate crime. They attack like a pack of wolves.”

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#962704 Aug 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The president was so cut off from the counsel of black Americans that he sometimes did not even realize when he was offending them. One example occurred when Reagan sided with Bob Jones University in a lawsuit to obtain federal tax exemptions that had been denied by the IRS. The IRS denied tax exemptions to segregated private schools. Many of them were schools such as Bob Jones University, which enrolled a handful of minority students but prohibited interracial dating and marriage. It was the basis of this discrimination that the IRS denied the tax exemption.
Reagan would later say that the case had never been presented to him as a civil rights issue. More astonishingly, he did not even know that many Christian schools practiced segregation.
http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Ronald_Reaga...
How does a university govern dating and marriage, you moron.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#962705 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice racial slur.
Why are so many of you right whiners are just a pack of racist f*cks.
I have news, Presidents make international trips. Its business.
Congress inaction caused the sequester. Where did those people go? On paid break flying home on the the taxpayer dollar.
President Obama could do nothing to stop sequester. Talk to your right wing buddies.
Take three or more drugs -- any three -- and your brain cells will start to die off faster than Anthony Weiner's political aspirations.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#962706 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't exist, right?
It's like you find the dumbest shit to say! The man has an original birth certificate, college transcripts for all 3 schools, speeches at Occidental, film of events he attended at his colleges, friends from those schools who's spoken out on behalf of the presidents legitimacy. How I know? I've read them all & they are all under 1 name, Barack Hussein Obama, even his birth certificate. Keep making up shit, it makes you look more the fool every time you say stupid shit like that!
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#962707 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
They whined like crying little girls when the Bush NSA was only targeting suspicious overseas communications.
Now they're whining like crying little girls because half of us don't like being considered the enemy by THIS administration's NSA...or THIS administration's IRS...or THIS administration's Homeland Security.
HEY STUPID! The Bush wiretaps were done without a warrant! You could ask yourself also why some conservatives were all right with this and criticize Obama for working within the framework of the law they helped write? And no liar, Bush was not just tapping foreign phone communications he was also doing it to domestic calls.
LCNlin

United States

#962708 Aug 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's like you find the dumbest shit to say! The man has an original birth certificate, college transcripts for all 3 schools, speeches at Occidental, film of events he attended at his colleges, friends from those schools who's spoken out on behalf of the presidents legitimacy. How I know? I've read them all & they are all under 1 name, Barack Hussein Obama, even his birth certificate. Keep making up shit, it makes you look more the fool every time you say stupid shit like that!
Birfoons are one of the reasons the republican have the respect they have today.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#962709 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when I call some young roughneck from Jena, Louisiana, "boy" on the drill floor, it's a racial slur?
So, why is it black people are so full of themselves? What have they accomplished to warrant this?... boy.
In order to have an intelligent conversation logic demands that both sides first must accept common language and traditional fundamental principles. You have consistently demonstrated that in your imaginary world that the only facts you recognize are those that support your current tantrum. Every American over the age of five knows that "boy" applied to an adult Black male is a slur.
Grow up.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#962711 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you accomplished to think or, believe you can call an entire race out of their names without consequences? Face to face, I'd show you what I've accomplished! You like to play retarded like, you don't know that years ago, even when drill instructors called a blackman boy, it carried racial ramifications. Maybe you're not playing retarded at all!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#962712 Aug 12, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Memory of Reagan is treasured by most Black voters, turn out for the republicans in 2012 was in Reagan's honor?
So you think blacks don't want real jobs, a real education and don't want to be treated like all Americans but stereotypes and voting blocs instead? Is that why they didn't vote for Reagan?

They would rather have high unemployment because of a lack of a real education in some of the worst schools without school choice and don't want to be treated like all Americans but stereotypes and voting blocs instead? Is that why they voted for Obama?

Free housing, free food, free phones, free money and a dependency on others through entitlements is tempting, especially in light of being kept in poverty and uneducated, stereotyped as victims and used as voting blocs. But is that what blacks choose given a choice?

Apparently, it sadly is.

So why is Reagan to blame? And why are conservatives still blamed for offering them equal status, a choice, a better education and a better alternative to poverty and not Democrats who don't?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Deserve 49,537
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 20 min Retired SOF 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min LRS 177,412
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 1 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE