Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,207)

Showing posts 884,121 - 884,140 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fo My Fat Lyin HoBAGS

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Better hurry, cause as anyone'll tell ya, I kin type faster than you kin bitch about it you fat ho.
Fo My Fat Lyin HoBAGS

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Obamas War on Prosperity wrote:
Our Muslim Emperor Obama proves three times again that HE IS an Imposter,and THE BIGGEST FRAUD the world has ever known!More smokey dark backroom deals of deceit with his "transparency!"
Obama and Holder should both be in Club Gitmo!
Our poor EBT voters are still in love with him even after they owe many thousands of dollars that they don't have!Gee...I wonder who picks up the tab!
Obama still walks in the shadow of Jesus;Oop's...I mean Allah.
You idiots continue the excessive reverence to ODUMMY our Prophet!
StupidLY FOOLS!
Sheee-it, ho-bag, even you fantasy BOAT is white! What you fish fo', Whitefish?
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing that you know that but investigators in three separate investigations didn't find any evidence of that.
This is the difference between a good president and a bad one.
Reagan's handling of this one scandal:
After the weapon sales were revealed, Reagan appeared on national television and stated that the weapons transfers had indeed occurred, but that the United States did not trade arms for hostages. He took full responsibility for any actions that he was unaware of and admitted that "what began as a strategic opening to Iran deteriorated in its implementation into trading arms for hostages".
Obama's handling of three scandals.
"There is no 'there' there."
"An endless parade of distractions and political posturing and phony scandals."
"The whole issue of talking points has been a sideshow."
"Benghazi investigation is a political circus."
He then blames Republicans.
See the difference?
Republicans blamed in both

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
I took the liberty of looking up the 2000 racial demographics for Woodford, County, Illinois, where you say Ronald Reagan cared for the coloreds as if they were his own...
"At the 2000 census,[6] there were 35,469 people, 12,797 households and 9,802 families residing in the county. The population density was 67 per square mile (26/km˛). There were 13,487 housing units at an average density of 26 per square mile (10/km˛). The racial makeup of the county was 98.47% White, 0.25% Black or African American, 0.17% Native American, 0.31% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.14% from other races, and 0.65% from two or more races. 0.68% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race."
In 1930 there were roughly half the people living in the county as there are now and - though I haven't yet verified this I soon will - there were - quite literally - NO black people living in Eureka or in any other part of the county. In essence, it hasn't changed in a coon's age.
If Ronald Reagan brought the black football players home to maw and paw's place, it was a pretty fucking small team in the first place you lying, cheating, stealing whore.
He was raised in Dixon, Illinois. He went to college in Eureka, Illinois.

Back to square one, you nuthead...and I don't use the term loosely.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Fo My Fat Lyin HoBAGS wrote:
A wise man changes his mind as often as a wise woman, certainly, just much more slowly and generally in the wrong direction again. For instance, one must assume that if Ronald Reagan IS rolling over in his grave that means you clowns buried some retarded guy that was still alive, which is not that hard to believe.
Yes, yes I believe I do. The "weapons" sales were revealed involuntarily, sweetie. When he was told they were about to be revealed in the papers Ronald turned as white as a ghost, presumably because he knew he could go to prison for the crime but that is mere conjecture thanks to some prudent paper shredding by some of the nation's "heroes." One thing is for sure, though, he was terrified. How, exactly, does one take "responsibility" for actions he or she is alleged to be unaware of? Is there some other definition of the word "responsibility" than the conventional one? There is in your world isn't there, dear? Iran was a known "terrorist" state ( you remember poor Jimmy Carter, let alone the hostages, don't you?) and a declared enemy of the United States at the time Ronnie decided to barter with them. That, my dear, is the definition of a traitor. So, yes, I see the differences. In your myopic little world a traitor is anybody but you and that idiot daughter of your upstairs in the hotel bathroom giving footrubs to men with prosthetic limbs. You know, the "heroes" dismembered in Iraq most recently by weapons allegedly smuggled in from Iran? You remember Iran, don't you? They were our strategic trading partner, right? Right, honey? Oh listen! I think I hear the oven timer going off, time for you to get the cookies out before they burn any further you dumb whore.
You are an ignorant and deceitful woman, carol. I use the term "woman" in this case, extraordinarily loosely for I no more believe you are female than I believe any man would impregnate you and then not kill the thing once he realized what he'd done in a drunken stupor.
I took the liberty of looking up the 2000 racial demographics for Woodford, County, Illinois, where you say Ronald Reagan cared for the coloreds as if they were his own...
"At the 2000 census,[6] there were 35,469 people, 12,797 households and 9,802 families residing in the county. The population density was 67 per square mile (26/km˛). There were 13,487 housing units at an average density of 26 per square mile (10/km˛). The racial makeup of the county was 98.47% White, 0.25% Black or African American, 0.17% Native American, 0.31% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.14% from other races, and 0.65% from two or more races. 0.68% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race."
In 1930 there were roughly half the people living in the county as there are now and - though I haven't yet verified this I soon will - there were - quite literally - NO black people living in Eureka or in any other part of the county. In essence, it hasn't changed in a coon's age.
If Ronald Reagan brought the black football players home to maw and paw's place, it was a pretty fucking small team in the first place you lying, cheating, stealing whore.
Happy Birfer Day, you fat white whore.
Hey, girls! I took the liberty of copyin' all this research down so nobody'd miss any of it tomorrow, or the day after that, or the day after that. I want every American to be able to appreciate the kind of fat dumb sluts you is. Wanna see?
Maybe not but you kin sure fuck old white women up the ass till they scream, "Mercy!". Now bend over, Peaches, and take the big blacksnake like the lyin' ho'bag you is.
Get over yourself. From this point on, you're invisible to me.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Fo My Fat Lyin HoBAGS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheee-it, ho-bag, even you fantasy BOAT is white! What you fish fo', Whitefish?
Black fish stink!You sure do like that FAT WHITE don't you?

This is an example of Obama SCCHOOOOs!
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Republicans fighting

(CNN)– Republican Rep. Peter King of New York fired back at Sen. Rand Paul, who accused him of being part of a Republican wing that’s “all for blowing up stuff, but not too concerned with fiscal responsibility.”

The longtime congressman from Long Island argued Paul and his libertarian-leaning views on foreign policy were making “America the enemy.”

“I'm afraid that's what Senator Paul is going to do with us,” King said on CNN’s “The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer.”“He wants to retreat from the world. He wants to isolate ourselves, go back to a fortress America.”

Paul describes his views as non-interventionist, meaning he prefers to stay out of conflicts overseas but wants to keep national defense strong. He’s also big on cutting foreign aid. He proposed a measure to end federal assistance to Egypt over the ouster of its president by the military but it was defeated in the Senate Wednesday.

King said he’s worried that Paul’s faction of the Republican Party is too divisive.

“The Republicans had this debate back in the 1930s, when you had the isolationist and the Charles Lindberghs, and the Democrats had it in the 1960s when the anti-war movement blamed America first. In both cases it hurt the party for years,” he said.

The senator from Kentucky also criticized efforts by King and Republican Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey to get federal aid for victims of Superstorm Sandy for their states.

“You have to be willing to cut spending in other places, and Governor Christie and others have been part of this 'gimme gimme gimme','give me all this money,'" Paul said Tuesday on CNN.

But King said Paul wasn’t there after the storm hit New Jersey and New York and “never saw the devastation.”
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Obamas War on Prosperity wrote:
Our Muslim Emperor Obama proves three times again that HE IS an Imposter,and THE BIGGEST FRAUD the world has ever known!More smokey dark backroom deals of deceit with his "transparency!"
Obama and Holder should both be in Club Gitmo!
Our poor EBT voters are still in love with him even after they owe many thousands of dollars that they don't have!Gee...I wonder who picks up the tab!
Obama still walks in the shadow of Jesus;Oop's...I mean Allah.
You idiots continue the excessive reverence to ODUMMY our Prophet!
StupidLY FOOLS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

WASHINGTON — The barbs are personal, the differences are multiplying among Republicans, a party divided over spending, foreign policy, a willingness to risk a government shutdown to defund the health care law and more.

A recent flare-up over defunding the health law prompted Texas Sen. Ted Cruz to question the political manhood of fellow Republicans unwilling to risk closing down the government over the future of “Obamacare,” as GOP critics call the law they want to repeal.“They’re scared of being beaten up politically,” he said.

In some cases, though, policy or strategic differences are overshadowed as Republicans simply call one another names, a type of clash that frequently pits newer, tea party-backed lawmakers against more experienced conservatives.

Two months ago, Sen. John McCain of Arizona likened Cruz, Paul and others to “wacko birds” for their style of confrontational politics.
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

17TrillionIRSObamafraud wrote:
All the Odummy Muslim lovers are out here now with their neighbors stolen computers!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Democrats were positively giddy when the House GOP pulled the emergency brake on a key spending bill on Wednesday, as moderate Republicans rebelled against the chamber’s draconian cuts to transportation and housing.

This was the moment progressives had been waiting for.“What you saw yesterday was an epic collapse, with the House GOP proving that they can’t make their own budget workable. They can’t get it passed in their own chamber,” said Eli Zupnick, a spokesman for the Senate Budget Committee.

But it wasn’t long before their happy dance was interrupted: Republicans on the other side of the Capitol united to filibuster the Senate’s version of the same bill, blocking the measure on a 54-43 vote on Thursday. While Wednesday’s events revealed deep divisions and strife within the House Republican caucus, Thursday’s successful filibuster was a clear display of GOP unity: Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell successfully convinced five Republicans who had originally voted to move the bill out of committee to join the opposition, ensuring its failure and providing cover for the House GOP’s meltdown.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Reagan said in speech after speech his economic plan would improve the lives of African-Americans. In a February 1977 CPAC address, he said, "The time has come for Republicans to say to black voters:'We offer principles that black Americans can and do support. We believe in jobs, real jobs; we believe in education that is really education; we believe in treating all Americans as individuals and not as stereotypes or voting blocs.'"

Yes, Reagan was right. The time has come. But we have a president who doesn't care if blacks have real jobs or a real education or not and engages in creating division among the races.
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Heheheheheheheh, but tell you what, chubby, I go get the yearbook for the year in question, a year when blacks were not even enrolled in white colleges let alone the military or even allowed in the bathrooms, and I'm gonna go lookin' fo' the photo of the black players and the white players out there scrimmagin' on the field like it ol' home week, you dumb slut.
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over yourself. From this point on, you're invisible to me.
Aw... sweetie, I been invisible to you so many times the word done lost its meanin'. You cain't not look, I'm like the bad carwreck with blood splattered all over and a dead baby lyin' half in half out the rear window with a pogo-stick hangin' out its ass. I KNOW how to get your attention whore an' everybody here seen me do over and over and over again. I gave you a chance to leave, and you said "poo-poo on you." Well, ditto, baby.
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Reagan said in speech after speech his economic plan would improve the lives of African-Americans. In a February 1977 CPAC address, he said, "The time has come for Republicans to say to black voters:'We offer principles that black Americans can and do support. We believe in jobs, real jobs; we believe in education that is really education; we believe in treating all Americans as individuals and not as stereotypes or voting blocs.'"
Yes, Reagan was right. The time has come. But we have a president who doesn't care if blacks have real jobs or a real education or not and engages in creating division among the races.
Huh? Well, shit, at least one of them's got a job, right?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

William Franklin "Burgie" Burghardt was one of the two black teammates on Reagan's college football team as well as his best friend on the team.

Liberal columnist, Mark Shields, interviewed Burgie who was a retired college professor by the time Reagan was inaugurated. Burgie recounted the story exactly as Reagan would later tell it in his book including the warm welcome from Jack and Nelle Reagan, his parents.

As Shields related in a November 2010 column, the incident took place "in an America where, overwhelmingly, blacks and whites did not break bread together or sleep under the same roof. In 1981, Burgie still remembered that Reagan had not hesitated to invite Rattan (the other teammate) and him into his family home."

William Franklin Burghardt eloquently testified: The Gipper was free of racial prejudice in his personal life."

http://www.noozhawk.com/article/112710_mark_s...
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

C'mon, carol, don' give up now... you was makin' such good headway...
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Wow.

Lord Obama has his mutt AIRLIFTED BY MILITARY TRANSPORT to his vacation home in Mahthuhs Vineyud.

Cost: tens of thousands. To transport A DOG.

Come on, lefties. When is it going to stop? Your Boy Emperor jets off to Africa with the wife and kids, we get stuck for $60-$100 MILLION. A few years ago Moochelle throws a party in Spain for 60 or so of her closest friends. She pays for one first class ticket for herself and the kids, the rest is up to you-know-who. Yep, us suckers.

Lord Obama gives a boo-hoo speech about how the sequester is going to destroy life as we know it last spring. THE SAME DAY he jetted off to Florida on his personal 747 AND a decoy (security, you know). How much did that golf game with Tiger cost?

Tell us how he really cares deeply about the American taxpayer. The middle class. The disenfranchised.

You don't have a clue.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." Ronald Reagan

Goodnight.
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Not a single soul? Is you all dead or jus' feelin' guilty cause Ronnie Reagan was a big fat liar?
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

Um, they din't call 'em "Black Irish" cause they was black. An' they did not take kindly to actual blacks takin' their shit jobs either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 884,121 - 884,140 of1,072,426
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 97,438
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 1 hr joey 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,817
Beach Towel Racism 1 hr needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 2 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••