Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

#962649 Aug 11, 2013
Heheheheheheheh, but tell you what, chubby, I go get the yearbook for the year in question, a year when blacks were not even enrolled in white colleges let alone the military or even allowed in the bathrooms, and I'm gonna go lookin' fo' the photo of the black players and the white players out there scrimmagin' on the field like it ol' home week, you dumb slut.
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

#962650 Aug 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over yourself. From this point on, you're invisible to me.
Aw... sweetie, I been invisible to you so many times the word done lost its meanin'. You cain't not look, I'm like the bad carwreck with blood splattered all over and a dead baby lyin' half in half out the rear window with a pogo-stick hangin' out its ass. I KNOW how to get your attention whore an' everybody here seen me do over and over and over again. I gave you a chance to leave, and you said "poo-poo on you." Well, ditto, baby.
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

#962651 Aug 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Reagan said in speech after speech his economic plan would improve the lives of African-Americans. In a February 1977 CPAC address, he said, "The time has come for Republicans to say to black voters:'We offer principles that black Americans can and do support. We believe in jobs, real jobs; we believe in education that is really education; we believe in treating all Americans as individuals and not as stereotypes or voting blocs.'"
Yes, Reagan was right. The time has come. But we have a president who doesn't care if blacks have real jobs or a real education or not and engages in creating division among the races.
Huh? Well, shit, at least one of them's got a job, right?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#962653 Aug 11, 2013
William Franklin "Burgie" Burghardt was one of the two black teammates on Reagan's college football team as well as his best friend on the team.

Liberal columnist, Mark Shields, interviewed Burgie who was a retired college professor by the time Reagan was inaugurated. Burgie recounted the story exactly as Reagan would later tell it in his book including the warm welcome from Jack and Nelle Reagan, his parents.

As Shields related in a November 2010 column, the incident took place "in an America where, overwhelmingly, blacks and whites did not break bread together or sleep under the same roof. In 1981, Burgie still remembered that Reagan had not hesitated to invite Rattan (the other teammate) and him into his family home."

William Franklin Burghardt eloquently testified: The Gipper was free of racial prejudice in his personal life."

http://www.noozhawk.com/article/112710_mark_s...
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

#962654 Aug 11, 2013
C'mon, carol, don' give up now... you was makin' such good headway...
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#962655 Aug 11, 2013
Wow.

Lord Obama has his mutt AIRLIFTED BY MILITARY TRANSPORT to his vacation home in Mahthuhs Vineyud.

Cost: tens of thousands. To transport A DOG.

Come on, lefties. When is it going to stop? Your Boy Emperor jets off to Africa with the wife and kids, we get stuck for $60-$100 MILLION. A few years ago Moochelle throws a party in Spain for 60 or so of her closest friends. She pays for one first class ticket for herself and the kids, the rest is up to you-know-who. Yep, us suckers.

Lord Obama gives a boo-hoo speech about how the sequester is going to destroy life as we know it last spring. THE SAME DAY he jetted off to Florida on his personal 747 AND a decoy (security, you know). How much did that golf game with Tiger cost?

Tell us how he really cares deeply about the American taxpayer. The middle class. The disenfranchised.

You don't have a clue.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#962657 Aug 11, 2013
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction." Ronald Reagan

Goodnight.
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

#962658 Aug 11, 2013
Not a single soul? Is you all dead or jus' feelin' guilty cause Ronnie Reagan was a big fat liar?
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

#962659 Aug 11, 2013
Um, they din't call 'em "Black Irish" cause they was black. An' they did not take kindly to actual blacks takin' their shit jobs either.
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

#962661 Aug 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
William Franklin "Burgie" Burghardt was one of the two black teammates on Reagan's college football team as well as his best friend on the team.
Liberal columnist, Mark Shields, interviewed Burgie who was a retired college professor by the time Reagan was inaugurated. Burgie recounted the story exactly as Reagan would later tell it in his book including the warm welcome from Jack and Nelle Reagan, his parents.
As Shields related in a November 2010 column, the incident took place "in an America where, overwhelmingly, blacks and whites did not break bread together or sleep under the same roof. In 1981, Burgie still remembered that Reagan had not hesitated to invite Rattan (the other teammate) and him into his family home."
William Franklin Burghardt eloquently testified: The Gipper was free of racial prejudice in his personal life."
http://www.noozhawk.com/article/112710_mark_s...
Well, honey, by sheer happy accident you've pulled the one trigger that cain't be unpulled. Shoulda picked a different columnist, sweetie. Hey, wait a minute... Mark's one of them pointy headed liberals you folks is always bitchin' about... wait'll I tell him this one. Carol the whore usin' Mark Shields as her source. Hahahahahahahahahaha...
Rodney Cornswaller

Chicago, IL

#962662 Aug 11, 2013
Aw.... that's not nice, "carol." Topix used your link to connect to 2 Exploits and that makes me feel... well, like getting even. It's what Americans do right? It's what topix does anyway, mindless Jews with too much coffee and too much time on their hands. But remember, I play by my rules, not yours.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#962664 Aug 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The rudder is broke and the ship only goes Left, in circles.
Good thing it's doing that instead of sinking like we were back in 2008!
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#962666 Aug 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Idiot!
He was talking about engineering & medicine, not machine shop you bumbling fool!
Community College is worthless. I bet that's where your son is going because a lazy greedy slob like you decided to retire just when your son starts college.
Hey Idiot! Is Sweden doing fine?
You are a liar and an idiot, a huge idiot.
Okay dumbass, when you break a bone and you get an X-ray , where do you think the technician got their training? If you get blood drawn where did the person doing it get theirs. At a Community College! If you're in the hospital there's a good chance that the nurse taking care of you at least got her initial degree at a community college.
Community Colleges are useless? Don't tell that to Mike Kittredge who founded Yankee Candle who attended Holyoke Community College and now has a business center named after him there.
No my son doesn't go to a community college he's starting his senior year at a four year college in Washington DC and he also works as a congressional staffer.
Yeah Sweden had a riot. So did Great Britain also in response to a police killing. The US has had them too. Anyone familiar with this country's history would know that we've had some really significant ones going all the way back to the War of 1812.
Want to see an idiot? Look in the mirror.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#962667 Aug 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay dumbass, when you break a bone and you get an X-ray , where do you think the technician got their training? If you get blood drawn where did the person doing it get theirs. At a Community College! If you're in the hospital there's a good chance that the nurse taking care of you at least got her initial degree at a community college.
Community Colleges are useless? Don't tell that to Mike Kittredge who founded Yankee Candle who attended Holyoke Community College and now has a business center named after him there.
No my son doesn't go to a community college he's starting his senior year at a four year college in Washington DC and he also works as a congressional staffer.
Yeah Sweden had a riot. So did Great Britain also in response to a police killing. The US has had them too. Anyone familiar with this country's history would know that we've had some really significant ones going all the way back to the War of 1812.
Want to see an idiot? Look in the mirror.
Good morning clueless liar. How did you say Sweden is doing"? Just fine?

Baawwaahhh!!!

The Swedish riots: What really happened?:

"These changes were spurred by a housing bubble burst in the early Nineties which caused mass unemployment, falling GDP, and interest rates of 500 per cent. With the economy in a mess, Sweden’s large welfare state could no longer be sustained."

http://www.newstatesman.com/economics/2013/06...

You commie sponge. You are a Goddamn liar and idiot!

Everything you say if crap.
LCNlin

United States

#962668 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning clueless liar. How did you say Sweden is doing"? Just fine?
Baawwaahhh!!!
The Swedish riots: What really happened?:
"These changes were spurred by a housing bubble burst in the early Nineties which caused mass unemployment, falling GDP, and interest rates of 500 per cent. With the economy in a mess, Sweden’s large welfare state could no longer be sustained."
http://www.newstatesman.com/economic/06/swedi...
You commie sponge. You are a Goddamn liar and idiot!
Everything you say if crap.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#962669 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Watching that surfer dude again on a special program called "The Great Food Stamp Binge" who is quite resourceful and who learned a technological skill and came across as quite intelligent and able but who decided he'd rather live a life of "chicks, surfing and playing his guitar" at our expense on food stamps makes me want to chuck it all and live the easy life myself.
Heck, let's all just do this, shall we?
Wonder how long it'd take before Obama started screaming into his pillow.
Who'd pay for Obama's nanny state then?
FOX playing Carol like a cheap fiddle by dishonestly portraying Jason Greenslate as the face of SNAP.

And like a stooge she watches twice.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#962670 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"And tonight I ask you to give me what 43 Governors have: Give me a line-item veto this year."
1986 State of the Union.
"Reagan Plea Fails To Budge Line-item Veto"
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1985-07-1...
And since you have trouble reading, listen to Reagan at the 1992 National Republican Convention 34th minute 26 seconds.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/31259-1
How could anyone say there is no evidence? Well, unless they be ignorant.
Isn't that supposed to be "they be ignunt"?
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#962671 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
PDupont must have also forgotten the liberal media turned on Hillary like a pack of wolves because their sweetheart was their choice in 2008.
Now they have no choice but to make her the next "star" of their show" in 2016.
All we need is Billy Crystal to emcee.
There's no such thing as a "liberal" media you delusional twit, it's all corporate. The consulting group Global News Intelligence studied the last presidential campaign and came up with the following conclusion;
Those results, after processing 717 articles and 15,357 quotes, are summarized as follows: ""newsmakers appearing in the media as partisan Republicans are quoted at a 44% higher rate than partisan Democrats. Additionally, the ratio of positive to negative coverage was 17.1% more critical of Obama than Romney." Bottom line? "Our data does not support the thesis of a liberal media bias as it relates to Election 2012 coverage." This insider study actually revealed a very real conservative media bias.
Hillary Clinton was just out campaigned by Barack Obama.
But hey, just keep living in your alternate universe Carol.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#962672 Aug 12, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why are you following a candidate for the biggest fraud ever forced on human society in the history of civilization?

LooseCoNnection wrote:
Please explain, is this Rand Paul or Christie?
It would be the person who entered the United States as Barry Soetoro; dropped out of college after being a poor student at Occidental to follow his boyfriend to New York where his boyfriend actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia and actually attended classes there and his classmates actually met him; used multiple Social Security numbers, none of which pass e-Verify; moved to Chicago and met Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers, after which he was admitted to Harvard after being a college dropout at Occidental and was never admitted to and never attended any classes at Columbia; ... and is the pathological liar we observe today mooching a life in the White House.

By the way, what's the president's name? How do you know this?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#962673 Aug 12, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
Wow.
Lord Obama has his mutt AIRLIFTED BY MILITARY TRANSPORT to his vacation home in Mahthuhs Vineyud.
Cost: tens of thousands. To transport A DOG.
Come on, lefties. When is it going to stop? Your Boy Emperor jets off to Africa with the wife and kids, we get stuck for $60-$100 MILLION. A few years ago Moochelle throws a party in Spain for 60 or so of her closest friends. She pays for one first class ticket for herself and the kids, the rest is up to you-know-who. Yep, us suckers.
Lord Obama gives a boo-hoo speech about how the sequester is going to destroy life as we know it last spring. THE SAME DAY he jetted off to Florida on his personal 747 AND a decoy (security, you know). How much did that golf game with Tiger cost?
Tell us how he really cares deeply about the American taxpayer. The middle class. The disenfranchised.
You don't have a clue.
Nice racial slur.

Why are so many of you right whiners are just a pack of racist f*cks.

I have news, Presidents make international trips. Its business.

Congress inaction caused the sequester. Where did those people go? On paid break flying home on the the taxpayer dollar.

President Obama could do nothing to stop sequester. Talk to your right wing buddies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Abolish The Fed 70,019
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min Grau 68,643
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,600
Lou Holtz nails it! 2 hr GiveLouAShot 13
A General's Point of View. 2 hr Gen_Geo Parton 2
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr Interpoll 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Sam 95
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]