Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1496606 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#963467 Aug 13, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep searching for ways for you to use racial slurs & justify it in your tiny little mind.
I guess if a Hispanic becomes the next President then calling hmi a wetb*ck President would not be a slur.
You are truly pathetic.
I keep waiting for concrete evidence that I use or defend actual racisl slurs. Your lies are truly pathetic.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#963468 Aug 13, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bush normalized US relations with Libya, interesting story involving Bechtel-PetroHunt and more.
It's known when the State Department opened the embassy in Tripoli__the details regarding the Benghazi consulate and CIA base remain a bit sketchy.
Poor pookie, never proof of what you claim... You realtime a typical babble bot.

Get the picture, dummy?

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963469 Aug 13, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH were we doing in Libya to start with, aside from contributing to FAILED statehoods, that contribute to proliferation of radical extremist type THUGGERY and depravity.
We had NO business being there to start with. NONE whatsoever.
Take it up with Bush, he took Libya off the terrorist nation list and opened the embassy.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963470 Aug 13, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I might vote for him in the primary but I'm waiting to see who else besides Trump, Cruz and Paul is in the clown car. Hard to believe but this batch may be even bigger losers than the last!
You won't be voting for anyone. Your hanging chad will be tossed out in a heart beat.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963471 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>and the legal scholars, don't forget about them.
Wtf do they know? Besides, I stayed at a holiday inn express last weekend.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963472 Aug 13, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That straw you're grasping at with that loserTic stuff is about down to it's plaskit strings Homer.
Might want to jump from the century backwards era you've been clinging to, and try the reality of the 21st century for a change...you guys are starting to get really moldy with all that backwoods under a rock moss covered stuff.
The reality, dummy, is that racism is still alive and well in the U.S. Take your blinders off and get some bug spray, the flies around your mouth are nasty. tic
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963473 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>3
PBS DOCUMENTARY PRODUCERS FIND NO EVIDENCE OBAMA ATTENDED COLUMBIA
A recent documentary about the life of Barack Obama broadcast on PBS’“Frontline” called “The Choice 2012” presents a variety of testimony from alleged classmates of Obama during their mutual attendance of Occidental College and Harvard University.
For some reason, even PBS couldn't find anyone from Obama's class at Columbia who knew him.
When the producers attempted to film a segment about Obama’s attendance at Columbia University, they were unable to locate even one of Obama’s classmates.
PBS can't find anyone who knew Obama at Columbia. Wayne Allen Root was president of the class and says the same thing. So, where were all the people your reference says knew Obama at Columbia when PBS was looking for anyone who knew Obama at Columbia and couldn't find anyone. Not one person.
Barack Obama could not have been admitted to Columbia because his name then was the same name he had at Occidental, Barry Soetoro.
Texas Nationalist Movement - http://texnat.org/

Join today! It's free!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963474 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Did you vote for McCain?
Mccain was born on a us naval base.

The natural born "clause" was put in to ensure loyalty to the u.s. If you have loyalty to your birth country, say Canada, that is a huge conflict of interest.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#963475 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The reality, dummy, is that racism is still alive and well in the U.S. Take your blinders off and get some bug spray, the flies around your mouth are nasty. tic
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you fool. The blind lead you race pimp peddler. Homer profiteering in hate and racism...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963476 Aug 13, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone but right wing morons never questioned his claim to be a “natural-born citizen”. Could it have anything to do with his race?
No one questioned him at all. Stupid fckn emoron

""John McCain, widely reported to have been born in the Panama Canal Zone in the Coco Solo Naval Hospital, COULD NOT have been born in Coco Solo Hospital and probably wasn't born in the Canal Zone at all."--News Busters blog, Feb. 21, 2008."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#963477 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Texas Nationalist Movement - http://texnat.org/
Join today! It's free!
Perhaps you haven't read what I write here. You should deduce that I am first a constitutionalist, second a federalist, and lastly a separatist only when the federal government dissolves the constitutional republic and replaces it with something like what is in the direction we are currently headed.
We no longer have a democracy. The government is obviously violating the Constitution. The Supreme Court is schizophrenic.
Texas, and many other states, may choose to remain part of a constitutional republic, and choose to not be part of the Orwellian dictatorship developing. I live in Texas. I'm not going anywhere. I'll have to do what Texas does.
We'll take capitalism and the Constitution... and the oil. You can have your Marxist communist government and unions. Lots of luck building an economy around that. Maybe you can move your capital to Detroit. I hear property there is really cheap these days.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#963478 Aug 13, 2013
Seems like oBummer has some splainin' to do!

"400 US surface-to-air missiles were 'STOLEN' from Libya during the Benghazi attack and are 'now in the hands of Al Qaeda', claims whistleblower"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23906...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963479 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mccain was born on a us naval base.
The natural born "clause" was put in to ensure loyalty to the u.s. If you have loyalty to your birth country, say Canada, that is a huge conflict of interest.
Well after being an American soldier and a POW it would be hard to question McCain's loyalty to America, although he did appear at times during his campaign to actually be running for president of Panama.

Either way I'll go with the legal scholars over Eman, although your staying at a Holiday Inn Express did make it a tougher decision.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#963480 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Take it up with Bush, he took Libya off the terrorist nation list and opened the embassy.
Cough, cough, liar "moderate".

400 SAMs didn't go missing until oBummer was in office for four years.

Can't blame Bush on this one, libturd.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963481 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you haven't read what I write here. You should deduce that I am first a constitutionalist, second a federalist, and lastly a separatist only when the federal government dissolves the constitutional republic and replaces it with something like what is in the direction we are currently headed.
We no longer have a democracy. The government is obviously violating the Constitution. The Supreme Court is schizophrenic.
Texas, and many other states, may choose to remain part of a constitutional republic, and choose to not be part of the Orwellian dictatorship developing. I live in Texas. I'm not going anywhere. I'll have to do what Texas does.
We'll take capitalism and the Constitution... and the oil. You can have your Marxist communist government and unions. Lots of luck building an economy around that. Maybe you can move your capital to Detroit. I hear property there is really cheap these days.
Look I am just a lowly recruiter. All I can do is ask.

I'd like you to join our movement, the Texas Nationalist Movement, you are either with us or against us.

Please join us, let's free Texas from the yolk of intelligence.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#963482 Aug 13, 2013
So, let's recap....

Michelle Obama had to surrender her law license to avoid being prosecuted in an insurance fraud case.

PBS couldn't find anyone who knew Obama at Columbia for a documentary they made to promote him.
Obama's name when he supposedly attended Columbia was the same name he was enrolled at Occidental with, Barry Soetoro.

Eric Holder has still not been prosecuted for running guns for the Mexican drug cartels.

Janet Napolitano bought more tanks than Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years so Obama could have his "civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded" as our armed forces to police the American people.

The media is conspiring with the administration to divert the population's attention away from the unconstitutional actions of the NSA by creating a drama episode about Eric Snowden.

Obama is Putin's bitch.

The debt is increasing at 8 percent per year with no plan to stop borrowing, which is certain to collapse the government.
.... and nobody knows where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#963484 Aug 13, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The reality, dummy, is that racism is still alive and well in the U.S. Take your blinders off and get some bug spray, the flies around your mouth are nasty. tic
Nobody doubts that. The evidence of racism being rampant in the US is evident every time Obama makes one of his race-baiting speeches. Then, just look at people like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. There's a reason why those racist lying bigots have such a large following... of black people. How about we just listen to the so-called "new" black panthers, which look identical to the old black panthers.
Yup. Kill whitey. That's the message I'm hearing.

I suppose we'll have to sort this out the old fashioned way. I wonder how Obama will manage to get a bunch of lazy welfare slugs to make the sacrifices he needs to put whitey where he belongs.
Lots of luck with that, Barry.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#963485 Aug 13, 2013
Harry Reid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously a liar, sir.
The ACA will save everybody money.
We are currently working on a free lunch bill.
I won't rest until all food is free. Just like in the Hunger Games. The government will hand it out and being self sustaining or enterprising will be illegal. And like with ObamaCare of course those in the Capital District will be exempt from such rules.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#963486 Aug 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Cruz runs! Meanwhile, back in crazy Florida, another nut acts out:
A Dania Beach man accused of stockpiling bomb-making materials, firearms, ammunition, making threats against President Barack Obama and seeking a hit man to kill his wife and 9-month-old child has been jailed on $5 million bond.
Jason D. Simione, 39, made an initial court appearance Tuesday morning before Broward County Judge John "Jay" Hurley. He is being held in the Broward Main Jail
Simione owns a Fort Lauderdale company called Bulldog Tactical Equipment, which designs and manufactures custom gear for the United States military.
Simione's employees told detectives that Simione had "become increasingly hostile and paranoid," regularly made threats against his wife, expressed "distaste for the United States government policies" and said the U.S. president should be murdered, Hurley said.
The employees also told deputies that Simone had been stockpiling firearms, sniper rifles, ammunition, bomb-making materials, including galvanized metal pipes, nails, gun powder and batteries, Hurley said.
Simione allegedly told his employees that "when this is done and this explodes it will F everyone up," Hurley said.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-dania-bea...
Its you liberals that allow people like this on the street. Us conservatives want to lock them up and throw away the key.

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/florida/fort-la...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#963487 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No one questioned him at all. Stupid fckn emoron
""John McCain, widely reported to have been born in the Panama Canal Zone in the Coco Solo Naval Hospital, COULD NOT have been born in Coco Solo Hospital and probably wasn't born in the Canal Zone at all."--News Busters blog, Feb. 21, 2008."
Both Obama and McCain are American citizens, that's my point you stupid fckn moron. Only you paranoid right wing conspiracy shtbags believe its an issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques in Ottawa 237,212
IT'S Really really true, nancy pelosi............ 2 hr HasALargePenis 10
The Mexicans stay home 2 hr More-Truth NoLies 24
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Well Well 10,332
Review: Skydiving In Chicago 4 hr Bjohns 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Ashley 63,269
News Off-duty Cook County correctional officer shot ... 8 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages