Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232003 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#962889 Aug 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I found that story on fox so it can't be true.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/01/29/third...
they loved Bush policy. so much so that....

Third Columnist Paid to Promote Bush Policy

they're bragging.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#962890 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
How is it fair again that Americans who feel strongly about paying for abortions have no choice in the matter but Americans who feel strongly about paying for parental choice in schools think it's unfair?
Maybe because federal money going to religious schools violates the establishment clause of the Constitution?
And once again Carol, the Hyde Amendment which is still in force prohibits federal funds being spent on abortion.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#962892 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post. How about telling us why all this information is hidden.
Release all State Department records concerning Barry Soetoro and his mother. Let's see who went where and with what name.
Supposing Obama is this same Barry Soetoro, when did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama? He entered the United States with the name Barry Soetoro. Why is he using the name Barack Obama now? Where's the paper trail on that?... inquiring minds want to know.
And, what's the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Tell us why Columbia would have on any list the name "Barack Obama" as a graduate, considering he was Barry Soetoro when he claimed to go to Columbia.
Just checking in &, I can see your still at it wit this nonsense. You have to have a head child cuz, you've been blowing hot air all damn day!
Tits Magee

Lithuania

#962893 Aug 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm following your sop, son.
Look here, sir or madam, I am a child of the sixties and I rely on spontaneity to encourage random but healthy sexual interaction. If you think about it all the time you're defeating the purpose.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#962894 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you said Bo had a special airlift to the vacation spot.
This is a lie.,
Why is it you can't tell the truth?
Look, you said I was bitching about obamas vacation. That is a lie.

<someone explain to this idiot it was an insult to lily>
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#962895 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, the evidence Bill O'Reilly points to when he states Obama was born here is the notifications in the paper. I don't recall O'Reilly ever making any comment on the authenticity of the obviously fraudulent birth certificate posted on the White House website.
Besides, Bill O'Reilly also stated "the South Vietnamese wouldn't figtht for themselves." The facts of history prove that wrong.
I may agree with O'Reilly 80 percent of the time. Aside from your reference being mistaken, thinking O'Reilly said the birth certificate was authentic instead of the fact, as I am aware of, that O'Reilly referenced the newspaper notice of Obama's birth about 10 days after the date, there is nothing I'm aware of from O'Reilly that gives any indication of his thoughts on whether the obviously fraudulent birth certificate shown on the White House website is authentic.
Kindly enlighten us on this....
Obama was a college dropout from Occidental who moved to New York with his boyfriend, who actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia, and there has never been any evidence found that Obama has ever even been on the campus at Columbia.
There is nothing said about Obama that isn't fraudulent.
Now, what is the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Got a problem there, don't you?
"We have a copy of it."

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#962896 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post. How about telling us why all this information is hidden.
Release all State Department records concerning Barry Soetoro and his mother. Let's see who went where and with what name.
Supposing Obama is this same Barry Soetoro, when did Barry Soetoro become Barack Obama? He entered the United States with the name Barry Soetoro. Why is he using the name Barack Obama now? Where's the paper trail on that?... inquiring minds want to know.
And, what's the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Tell us why Columbia would have on any list the name "Barack Obama" as a graduate, considering he was Barry Soetoro when he claimed to go to Columbia.
Don't expect truth to come from our overly esteemed, institutions of higher learning. Most of them bend over for Obama and his minions.

This c_nt,...

http://www.floridatoday.com/VideoNetwork/2307...

...and I use this term rarely, and only for the most deserving, had no problem pressuring students to vote *her way*, for a good grade and then trying to back pedal her way out of it once caught. Hopefully, she'll never be allowed to teach minor children in this country.

Of course, she's only using a ploy that the gays did when trying to jam gay "pledge cards" down the the throats of California kindergartners. Oppression is ok under the Obama regime, as long as it's radical liberals doing it.

"Pledge cards", IOWs, "love me, or else..." Funny how Obama's minions don't allow much room for liberty of thought and yet it's so-called "free thinkers" who love and fund him most.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#962897 Aug 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What handlers son?
Palin proved she tried to get away from hers.
Palin? Kid you're just draging up old talking points. Proves that you only know what you've been told.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#962898 Aug 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
they loved Bush policy. so much so that....
Third Columnist Paid to Promote Bush Policy
they're bragging.
Got it. Fox news does tell the truth.
Tonto 2

Lithuania

#962900 Aug 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Now, what is the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?
Got a problem there, don't you?
Yes, yellow-eyes, it common for people from Columbia to struggle with tough questions from idiots from Tecas. Not much of vacation they give you, sure you weren't just delivering a rental car?
Tonto 2

Lithuania

#962901 Aug 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin? Kid you're just draging up old talking points. Proves that you only know what you've been told.
Well, spelling "dragging" with one "g" sort of prove um same thing. Besides, still stinks around here from draging up Reagan, Palin breath of fresh air.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#962902 Aug 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because federal money going to religious schools violates the establishment clause of the Constitution?
And once again Carol, the Hyde Amendment which is still in force prohibits federal funds being spent on abortion.
OMG!!!... Your sheet is showing RealDave.. Just be sure to remove your hoodie first you idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#962903 Aug 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulling that one out of your anal orifice again Carol? The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 preceded the Affordable Care Act by over a year.
Are you stupid, just too lazy to check your statements out or are you just a damned liar?
If you think any of Obama's failed policies are even worth mentioning, you're a damned fool. To be perfectly frank.
Tonto 2

Lithuania

#962904 Aug 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Don't expect truth to come from our overly esteemed, institutions of higher learning. Most of them bend over for Obama and his else..." Funny how Obama's minions don't allow much room for liberty of thought and yet it's so-called "free thinkers" who love and fund him most.
Chubby squaw, Hole in Head, has much to say as always but is distracting because sounds whistle through hole in skull.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Euless, TX

#962905 Aug 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans were never going to cooperate with Barack Obama on anything nitwit, they decided that on the night he was inaugurated at the Caucus Room Restaurant where they took a blood oath too block anything he proposed even if they thought about it in the first place.
How many times is the President going to reach his hand out just to have it bitten?
If you break down the ACA into its component parts, like guaranteed issue, family coverage extension, elimination of the life time cap and accountability for premiums paid most people approve of them. In states that have set up exchanges like New York and Maryland premiums have gone down.
Let me ask you this Carol since you claim to be such a Christian. Why do you want a cancer patient to have treatment cut off? Why do you want a childhood cancer survivor to be unable to get insurance for the rest of their lives? Why do you want my family to spend $4000 more so that my son is insured?
if you diot liberals would learn how to wash a pair of balls their would be money for your kid and then some!
Tonto 2

Lithuania

#962906 Aug 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you said I was bitching about obamas vacation. That is a lie.
Cause your third ex-huusband tell us he got along fine with you for twenty two years by never telling you truth so it just seem logical. Say, how are he and Sandy and the boys doing now?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#962907 Aug 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it. Fox news does tell the truth.
bragging and the truth don't always relate.

12"!

;-)

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#962908 Aug 12, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, spelling "dragging" with one "g" sort of prove um same thing. Besides, still stinks around here from draging up Reagan, Palin breath of fresh air.
You're cuter as tits magee. Still stupid as a rock, but cuter.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#962909 Aug 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that was written by a clever campaign manager. Truth is that when Reagan decided to enter politics there were no openings in the (D) party so he became an (R). Did you think he was going to run against Pat Brown as a Democrat?
When Reagan defeated Brown California was a much different state in the economic sense__electronic machinery was still a gleam in some nerds eye___sorghum rated higher on the state's economic scale.
And you know that he also entertained unseating Nixon right???
It's amazing the connections you have.

But obviously you're shooting from the hip again.

It was when Reagan hosted the General Electric Theater that he began to embrace conservative views. He wrote many of the GE speeches himself which were non-partisan but carried a conservative, pro-business message. He was influenced by a senior GE executive who was known for his tough stance against unions and championed modern American conservatism - free markets, anticommunism, lower taxes and limited government.

Reagan formally switched to the Republican Party in 1962 stating, "I didn't leave the Democratic Party. The party left me".

But you go ahead and believe whatever you want to believe.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#962910 Aug 12, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
if you diot liberals would learn how to wash a pair of balls their would be money for your kid and then some!
wasn't ball washing another Bush initiative?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min DrGuru 189,618
Dear Abby 5-22-15 23 min tiredofit 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min IBdaMann 53,453
Another chilly, gloomy summer predicted for Chi... 3 hr Civil Blotter XIV 1
Amy 5-22-15 3 hr Julie 8
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr Concerned_American 520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Doug77 5,988
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr editor 99,531
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]