Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1783459 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963597 Aug 13, 2013
Totnto wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, garbageman
Nope. I have people like you do that. Everyone has a purpose.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963598 Aug 13, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are a drunk, no one trusts your opinion or your scorekeeping in tennis...
"hi-ya hi-ya hi-ya hi-ya"........

Injun Joe rides again.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963599 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did Bush attend his?
no.
i just love answering pointless questions.
You found "one" person moron.

Baawaaahh!!!!

Get lost idiot.

I don't really care about the issue. I just found it funny a moron like you found "one" person.

Baawaaahh!!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#963600 Aug 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
cite a source. for anything. just once.
Everyone knows you can get gloves for your ball washing at almost every major retailer. There is your source:)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963601 Aug 13, 2013
Totnto wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, garbageman
"Hi", fossillized phag.......
Tonto

Lombard, IL

#963603 Aug 13, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Their definition of "employment" differes from ours, dufus. Everyone on welfare here would be considered "employed" there.
YOU are not qualified to tell ME about the employment situation in Scandinavia, as it happens. YOU ARE qualified to tell ME about how long a urinal cake lasts in a mens' room in constant use. Tonto was at the Finnish Embassy for Tango lessons not three months ago and I must say the Ambassador was a lovely handful and was kept gainfully employed.
Tonto

Lombard, IL

#963604 Aug 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hi", fossillized phag.......
Hi, garbageman.
Tonto

Lombard, IL

#963605 Aug 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yeah", right under your name it says "Anonymous Proxy", libtard troll.
Ghost for sure.
Baawaaahhh!!!!
Idiot.
Ummmmm.... noooooo.... a much simpler solution, garbage man
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963606 Aug 13, 2013
OK leftist phags, time for the afternoon edition of "learnin ta spell wit jentel".

The word for today is "ho-de-doe". Now, lets use it in a sentence:

"ah was runnin fo de elevators wit ma purple drank, but de doors was closin so I yell "ho-de-doe""... .
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#963607 Aug 13, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good evening topix friends!!
Hoping that all my "opponents " so far today are enjoying my deranged comments and senseless, useless, mindless attacks against them!!!!!!!!!! You must admit my sockpuppet "Fenris the Big Bad Wolf" excels when it comes to that. Show him some TOPIX love!!!
He is another of my many favorites and by far one of the most demented of all my sockpuppets so far. I am hoping "shinningelectr0n" may come forth sometime today as well. I am channeling him from my wheelchair as I sit in front of my computer today in a fresh pair of industrial strength depends repeating over and over:
"I'M GOOD ENOUGH. I'M SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!
I am slightly worn out right now as I was here all day judging posts and talking the entire away to myself with all my sockpuppets!!!!!!
To say it was exhausting would be an understatement!
I got off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, keep up the judging without me while I get an early-bird special dinner from the hospital canteen. Hoping for some applesauce, as I have a hard time chewing my food!!!
Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point. After I have my cafeteria style din-din and get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength of course!!), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will return relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed, ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
See you in bit!
PS! If anyone wants to hook up with me (men only!!!) please leave your number in my personal topix mailbox!! The days are long and lonely on the psych ward where I have been condemned to live out the rest of my useless and delusional life. Call me, please!!!!
Warmest and most desperate regards:
"Waxman"
Oh, "hi" phag. I saw you earlier today on the bottom of my shoe, but you scraped off quite easily on the curb......
Tonto

Lombard, IL

#963608 Aug 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK leftist phags, time for the afternoon edition of "learnin ta spell wit jentel".
The word for today is "ho-de-doe". Now, lets use it in a sentence:
"ah was runnin fo de elevators wit ma purple drank, but de doors was closin so I yell "ho-de-doe""... .
Hi garbageman.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963609 Aug 13, 2013
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, garbageman.
No dumb libturd. Different person schizoid.

Besides, the menial labor person is you Democrat. You don't have the brains to be more than a Cook or other job that requires deep thinking. That's why Democrats have you.

Some Cooks are smart though, but not you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963610 Aug 13, 2013
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi garbageman.
Hi Dong.

Baawaaahhh!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCNlin

United States

#963611 Aug 13, 2013
Republicans, divided and demoralized in 2013.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#963612 Aug 13, 2013
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are not qualified to tell ME about the employment situation in Scandinavia, as it happens. YOU ARE qualified to tell ME about how long a urinal cake lasts in a mens' room in constant use. Tonto was at the Finnish Embassy for Tango lessons not three months ago and I must say the Ambassador was a lovely handful and was kept gainfully employed.
WTF is a urinal cake?

Only an idiot lowlife would know what that is.

Do you eat them often, Obama scum?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tonto

Windsor, CT

#963613 Aug 13, 2013
Tonto here. I fell off my horse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#963614 Aug 13, 2013
Totnto wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if conservative clowns not always cut funding for PBS they could afford to hire somebody to drive up there and check for you?
Don't dance so close to the burning buffalo chips, wig-wamite. Perhaps if they spent the money on finding someone at Columbia who had ever met Obama instead of the bunch of acquaintances at Occidental... I'm sure there was no shortage of money for the PBS production of a documentary promoting Obama. The fact is, they couldn't find anyone who ever met Obama in the class he was supposedly in.
And, why do you call me conservative? I adhere to the ideology of individual rights manifestly applied, believe in minimal government, object to massive government intervention, object to government spying on people, and most importantly I firmly believe "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
You, on the other hand, believe in massive government bureaucratic control of everything, medieval elitist dictatorship, government spying on everyone, subjective allowance of "rights" which actually mean subjective allowance of priviledges, and on, and on and on. Yet, you ignorantly call me conservative when it's you that adhere to the most archaic medieval conservative ideology one can imagine.
Redskins are stupid. But, sometimes they play really good football. ;-)
Tonto

Windsor, CT

#963615 Aug 13, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
Idiots like you said the same thing in 1980.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#963616 Aug 13, 2013
The Magic Negro's embarrassments are growing almost daily. THIS is the reason so many extreme measures have been put into place to cover up his Benghazi fiasco: http://tinyurl.com/ldl9wfp

National Affirmative Action has turned deadly against us, folks.

Don't fly. Take a bus instead. Thank the Magic Negro.
Tonto

Windsor, CT

#963617 Aug 13, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
...and in:

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 16 min The real Rudy 2,874
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 19 min The real Rudy 141
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Justice Dale 243,599
Lonnie Montgomery 2 hr Smith 1
News Berwyn man charged with impersonating Secretary... 3 hr rico 2
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 3 hr rico 1,603
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr TheFartingClintone 64,852

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages