Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,191)

Showing posts 883,801 - 883,820 of1,032,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> When will George Zimmerman make his first payment to society for keeping him out of prison for the murder of a young, black male?
one speeding ticket in northern texas

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OH that's good then there is no reason to set up a federal exchange with in the state. So why should I have to pay for all the losers that use the hospital for free? on my taxes...you keep saying everyone is going to have health insurance...no?
They put a string on Dave's right hand so he can remember which is which.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans do not have sex
You are just asking the wrong ones. Try Larry Craig.....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

The dilemma for Republicans is if they do nothing to try and defund Obamacare now and Americans start feeling the pain and confusion next year - which they most definitely will - there's a concern Republicans could be blamed for not defunding it now.

(The defunding will only affect Obamacare - not the military or any other part of the government.)

There's also the certainty they will be blamed by all Democrats loudly and persistently that they are responsible for shutting down the government just trying to prevent certain pain and confusion for all Americans next year.

I say let the monster be unleashed. And the Democrats blamed for unleashing it. Republicans will have the advantage come next November.

Or slay the monster now since the majority want to get rid of it breathing down their necks.

Either/or.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans do not have sex
Here we go...

Go Liberals! Sex with mules is A OK!

"The Senate this evening is poised to vote on a defense authorization bill that includes a provision which not only repeals the military law on sodomy, but also repeals the military ban on sex with animals--or bestiality."

http://www.peterheck.com/libtree/liberty_tree...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> When will George Zimmerman make his first payment to society for keeping him out of prison for the murder of a young, black male?
He did already. One dead negro thug removed from the gene pool (albeit a bit early).....
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Re posted from another site - classic

"I have a question,

What are the "birther" and Teabaggers gonna do when their darling new mouth piece, Ted Cruz, decides to run for president?

After all, he was born in Canada. Last time I checked Canada was still part of the Commonwealth and not the 51st State.

He was just in Iowa testing the waters.
can't wait to see what justification for his being eligible they come up?"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

You with a deranged argument heavily influenced by your ignorance and vast tracts of gray matter...

Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Martin threw the first punch

Trayvon was killed in the act of committing an assault...

It's the culture..
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

I’ll never forget Obama’s famous Words after killing Osama “Al-Qaeda is weaker and on their Heels’ like most of Obama‘s assessments (Wrong) Mr. President… who’s wagging whose tail?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The positions she advocates doom the Republican Party.
Fox news/carol did advise Romney in 2012 and M R had not written a concession speech.
The RINO posts and the tea party seem made to order for the Democrats.
LOL
Put down that book you're pretending to read and pay attention, man!

You're the one dooming all of us by supporting the puppet masters.

But convince me in 20 words or less that Obamacare is the best thing since sliced bread and everyone besides me and Fox viewers knows exactly what to do and how it's going to work and are chomping at the bit for it to be implemented.

Even the authors of the darn thing are calling it a train wreck.

Or haven't you heard isolated in your library nook?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime: Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex. I'm not kidding Homer.....
It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But convince me in 20 words or less that Obamacare is the best thing since sliced bread and everyone besides me and Fox viewers knows exactly what to do and how it's going to work and are chomping at the bit for it to be implemented.
Patrick who spends too much time with books is content living vicariously instead of living his own life.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Actually, Jeantel thought Zimmerman threw the first punch, but admitted she couldn't be sure...
Nice try, AT A REALLY BAD LIE....
Rachel Jeantel: Trayvon Martin threw the first punch

Florida’s star witness in the George Zimmerman trial, Rachel Jeantel, said on Wednesday that she believes her deceased friend Trayvon Martin threw the first punch that ultimately lead to his death.

It was Trayvon, the 19-year-old told HuffPost Live’s Marc Lamont Hill, when he asked who swung first.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/rach...

Trayvon was killed in the act of committing an assault...

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep posting :-)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's 9 million. Since Obama took office 9 million people have left the work force.
10,000 baby boomers per day are leaving the workforce__many are not being replaced. It's old news Flacko.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post." - Waxman
Okay, I'll try again without the snarky remarks.

Because you really can't be this out of the loop.

Eric Holder confiscated journalists' and news organizations' personal information illegally.

You really don't know this?

Two CIA whistleblowers appeared before Congress, testified what they knew about Benghazi which wasn't favorable to this administration and were demoted.

Did you really not know this?

Susan Rice was told by someone to perpetrate a lie about a video on five national news networks and, after the truth came out that it was, in fact, a terrorist attack on 9/11, she was promoted.

Surely, you must know this. Correct?

Obama promised that those responsible for the CIA targeting would be held accountable - but no one has been held accountable and is now calling it a phony scandal.

You have to know this.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>10,000 baby boomers per day are leaving the workforce__many are not being replaced. It's old news Flacko.
Parroting what you want too believe doesn't make it true Realtime...

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Tea Party ........ Mitch McConnell RINO

It was a rowdy opening to Kentucky’s political season, as Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell faced off against his Democratic challenger, Allison Lundergan-Grimes, and

a tea party primary challenger Matt Bevin at the annual Fancy Farm picnic.

Staying true to the 133-year tradition of the Fancy Farm picnic’s roast-style speeches and outspoken crowds, McConnell, who faces a serious challenge in his bid to extend his already 30-year Senate tenure, took off the gloves, attacking Lundergan-Grimes’ father Jerry Lundergan for donating nearly $5,000 to Anthony Weiner’s scandal-plagued New York City mayoral campaign.

“Like the loyal Democrat that he is, he’s taking orders from the Obama campaign about how to run his daughters campaign,” McConnell said to equal parts cheers and jeers from the audience.“They told him to make a pitch on the Internet for the women’s vote and he sent a check to Anthony Weiner.”

But McConnell’s pitch for voters to send him back to Washington was more about President Obama than it was about either of his challengers. His only direct reference to Lundergan-Grimes was through her father, and he never once mentioned Bevin.

“I’ve brought Kentucky’s voice to Washington and the Obama crowd doesn’t like it,” McConnell said.“We’re not just choosing who’s going to represent Kentucky in the senate, we’re going to decide who’s going to run the Senate.

“Here’s the choice, is the Senate going to be run by a Nevada yes-man for Barack Obama who believes coal makes you sick or the guy you’re looking at,” he continued to big cheers from his supporters in the audience.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/08/...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a division among Republicans right now on how best to get rid of Obamacare. Some want to simply defund it cold turkey which would make Obama and the democrats very happy. They could blame republicans for shutting down the government when they are the ones who started the confusion in the first place by passing a massive piece of legislation that will affect us all as well as future generations profoundly without the majority of the people or one Republican on board.
The shutdown, however, would not defund anything but Obamacare.
Other Republicans want to outsmart the fox and let the worst happen so that, by November 2014, everyone will be feeling the pain and confusion and the Democrats will defeat themselves.
Decisions...decisions...either /or would be better than doing nothing.
The dilemma for Republicans is if they do nothing to try and defund it now and Americans start feeling the pain and confusion next year - which they most definitely will - there's a concern Republicans could be blamed for not defunding it now.
There's also the certainty they will be blamed by all Democrats loudly and persistently that they are responsible for shutting down the government for trying to prevent certain pain and confusion on the part of all Americans next year.
Again...decisions...decisions. ..how best to slay the monster and make the Democrats out to be the masters of that monster.
Just so people like you also won't have to feel the pain and confusion unleashed by the masters of that monster.
(I'm feeling so metaphoric today...)
I've noticed that too.

Cons are intent on being destructive to themselves, to Americans and to America.

It's a consistent theme of theirs.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever said anything about "abolishing" anything.
You've just been programmed to believe whatever you're told to believe and convinced you can't seek the truth for yourself.
But you have the power to overcome it and break the spell the propagandists have over you.
Pretend you're in Star Wars if that helps and you're being misled by the dark side. Their power is great but the powers of "the force" is greater.
May the force be with you in your struggle to be manipulated and controlled.
(On a roll with metaphors today...)
You mean like your inability to overcome your CRA fetish?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 883,801 - 883,820 of1,032,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]