Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509131 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Aug 13

Overland Park, KS

#963168 Aug 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Valerie Jarrett Was Slum Lord in Obama's State Senate District
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O-kjEMcBol4XX
Barack Hussein O'bama hates blacks.
I looked at the video and not one person interviewed mentioned President Obama nor Ms. Jarrett. If what the video says is true why hasn't Fox new gone viral with it? They look for stuff like this all the time. They went after Acorn that helped people vote and get good housing. They went after the New Black Panthers,(all three of them) for trying to stop Caucasians from voting in a predominately African American neighborhood in Philadelphia.

President Obama doesn't hate Africans Americans, Caucasians, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans, or any other ethnic mixture. He does hate stupid people. I suspect that that is why you are uncomfortable with him.
Butt Vomit Relief

Meridian, MS

#963169 Aug 12, 2013
-YAWNS-
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963170 Aug 12, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Carol...er...LoisLane59....
Homer is quite obviously suffering from long term drug use...
Clearly you have first hand experience.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963171 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plain speaking truth seekers are like a breath of fresh air to me in the otherwise smog of lies, deception and deafening loud silence coming from the liberal media.
Sadly, you're in the thick of it all the time.
Rarely missed the O'Reilly Factor for the past 15 years.
Also, now watch The Five regularly.
Thank you...

for your opinion...

again...

as usual...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#963172 Aug 12, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Glad I've been busy the last couple of days. Looks like you leftist phags were really throwing a lot of sperm around in here.....:-)
Seems you weren't busy enough, son.

Mush! Boy! Mush!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#963173 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw, idjit people don't sell drugs for the good of humanity.
Who's the real idiot? This fool believes McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Applebee's, & the list goes on are in it for the good of humanity. Lol! Nobody can seriously be that ignorant, honestly! At least in my eyes but, you surprise me once again. All the bullshit additives, fillets, & poison added in fast food &, you say it's for the good of humanity. You have to downgrade all the way to mom & pop stores to find people doing shit for the good of humanity anymore in America. Everything's about a bottom line profit, bottom line! All the while, people are getting sick ( HBP, diabetes )etc... Dying a slow &, miserable death. America just downgraded from the world's most obese country a month or 2 ago. True, nobody forces anyone to eat their products but, no one forces drug addicts to use either. Your thought process is far too miniscule too digest such a thing. You allow some political bureaucrat to tell you right from wrong. You're no different than a child, you need &, depend on someone else's guidance. Yet so quick to call names... True signs of a clown &, I don't mean that in a good way! You're a zombie in the movies, you exist but, you're far from living!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#963174 Aug 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plain speaking truth seekers are like a breath of fresh air to me in the otherwise smog of lies, deception and deafening loud silence coming from the liberal media.
Sadly, you're in the thick of it all the time.
Rarely missed the O'Reilly Factor for the past 15 years.
Also, now watch The Five regularly.
I'm glad you enjoy the fair n balanced Murdoch empire. It's without doubt the pillar of journalism and it's owner is also a fit n proper person to hold a media lic. Oh and when was the last time poor ole token Bob on the five said more than a few words before he gets jumped on by the rest of the panel. It's not unlike those televised Wrestling matches, top class journalism. Bob is just there to be beaten up every day. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny :)

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2011/07/11/2...

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/federa...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#963175 Aug 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-preservation, power, control and a one-party system is this president's only legacy.
He cares about no one. He cares about himself and a one-party system with complete control.
The evidence is everywhere. But the people in that children's story wouldn't bring themselves to say the emperor was wearing no clothes even though they could see with their own eyes he was butt naked. That children's story, as it turns out, was prophetic.
I heard you say about a month or 2 ago that, you were nearing retirement age. Well you surely don't act it. In your eyes, this great system is a failure when it fails you & your liken. You repeat this phrase like it's a bad thing," he wants a 1 party system." All presidents do! That way one can gtruly implement their ideology but, this president actually tried to reach across. It's obvious , the republican party would much rather he reach around. Lol! " And we will everything in our power to make this president a 1 term president." Then the pledge to Grover Norquist, vowing to purposely not sign any bill until after the election. All this seems to fly over your head quite often. One can say that your thought process is intentional. The problem is, that makes you insane!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#963176 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Let s not forget, nj was/is a coke dealer. But hey, its those greedy ceo types he wants regulated.
It takes a true idiot to argue against fact! You've proven yourself worthy! There is not 1 person documented that has died from marijuana. You take the luxury in proven otherwise. In fact, I can prove it's an agent of the contrary. Medical Marijuana! See the problem in this country is, when your uncle Sam can't profit from your success, he deems it against the law. Maybe I'm tripping or, you definitely are but, I've never heard of " Medical Pizza." America is so Fucked up, people have marketed &, soldfoods without glucosamine to people dying from obesity complications. Charging folks triple the price for food that helps them with their problem is pure evil! The fact that you believe that , profiting from a sick person's pain is not for the good of humanity! Yeah, I've hustled drugs for a living. Again the drugs are medical miracles until they're sold at the underground level. Then they're of the opposite in substance. Cocaine & heroin, are both medicine when in their pill forms but, deadly in their powder form. Yeah, well in mybook, 1+1 always 2. You can think what you want. Doesn't change the facts!

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#963177 Aug 13, 2013
When is anybody going to realize if you can't focus you're thoughts into two succinct sentences nobody reads them.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#963178 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't make this sht up, folks. I suspect a new poster from an anonymous proxy will start posting terry's personal information in the near future...so i've heard.
You can't make this sht up folks, Eman is getting more bizarre every day.... so I've heard.
LCNlin

United States

#963179 Aug 13, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't make this sht up folks, Eman is getting more bizarre every day.... so I've heard.
Republicans are creative

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#963180 Aug 13, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No president in history has been as dumb as O'bama: Evolving Al-Qaeda More Dangerous Than Ever
Al-Qaeda has successfully evolved into a franchise organization under the leadership of Ayman al-Zawahiri, making the terrorist organization even more dangerous and more difficult to track. Since the killing of Osama bin Laden on May 2, 2011, al-Qaeda has decentralized and improved financing methods, attack approaches and communication techniques to counter new intelligence efforts. The group is responsible for four times as many terrorist attacks today as it was before the Sept.11, 2001, attacks. Al-Qaeda is still aiming to establish an Islamic caliphate, and is establishing training camps around the world toward that end.
*Can some liberal send this to O'stupid O'bama-I have been saying it for years.

According to this idiot, we should not have killed Al Qaeda leadership & left the central command & fund raising so they could act more centrally creating more 9-11.

Why?

Because they would be easier to track?

This is how GD dumb you people are.

Aspers, PA

#963181 Aug 13, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the video so they can see what a shit hole O'bama 'managed' in Chicago--and what Rezco and O'bama left as a legacy. Democrats hate the poor, unless of course they can enrich themselves monetarily, which they both did.
State Senators always manage each & every property that receives state funding,

Just how GD dumb are you?

Aspers, PA

#963182 Aug 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A single payer system is the only goal in the eyes of this president to equally control all of us. Harry Reid said as much on a PBS interview. Obamacare was just the first step to create enough chaos for the government to control all of us through health care.
You have a much too simplistic view of Obamacare.
The young and healthy will pay the brunt of the costs with the highest premiums. Look it up.
If enough employers drop health care coverage for their employees because of excessive regulations and burdening costs, the taxpayers are going to pay those costs when millions of people go on government exchanges.
Employers are being forced to hire part-time workers, and the puny gains in employment have been predominantly part-time employment because of Obamacare.
Many people are finding out they won't be able to keep their present insurance coverage or their doctors.
Congressmen don't want the exchanges or the higher premiums. That's why they were saved through a loophole in an Obamacare clause. The head of the IRS stated he didn't want Obamacare either. The rest of us don't have that option.
There is a devious plan behind this administration's well-devised agenda of impending chaos. It's not for the benefit of Americans. It's for the benefit of a one-party system of government control when the system collapses.
"Overwhelm the system." Look it up if you don't know what that means.
You are either too easily duped or too complacent for your own good.
Stupid & uninformed Crtol still insists Congress has a loophole to avoid Obamacare.

Aspers, PA

#963183 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I'm not fooling anyone. Its plain as day. You have to lie to cover your inbred racism. Link to even one slur I have ever posted you lying,, racist pig.
You admitted to using the term "spade" in conjunction with a black person. When you aren't posting slurs, you're defending those that do by providing cover as you accuse those pointing out slurs of being racists.

Why s it you right whiners love posting slurs & think it is OK?

Why do you defend these people?

Aspers, PA

#963184 Aug 13, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oprahs degree from harvard was handed out just for the sht of it, dumnass.
Only a total idiot like Eman who obviously never went beyond high school, would not know the difference between a college degree you earn & an honorary one.
RealWaxywaxturd

Windsor, CT

#963185 Aug 13, 2013
mornin nutjob dumbdave

Aspers, PA

#963186 Aug 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
At least on occasion you can be honest. You are right, the boy president, nobama, did nothing to stop the sequester, he is indeed impotent. It was his way or the highway, he offered nothing. he just wanted a few more billion to piss away.
Yopu do realize even with the sequester spending in the bill is still up more than 4%.
Peace
KMA
Eed slings more slurs. Hurry up the rest of you right whiners to rush in & defend calling black men "boy".

Its so inbred into your beings you can't help being racist f*cks like Eed.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#963189 Aug 13, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Dimwit, the "Muslim father" was residing in Hawaii at the time of the President's birth. In your society, does the pregnant mother return to the father's birthplace even though he's no longer there?
Love you birther. The more you utter, the less people listen to you.
Obama's "father" was a Marxist communist who was muslim by accident of birth. Obama's "father" didn't have an address in Hawaii when Obama was born. His address would have been that of his real wives in Kenya. The only address associated with the claim that Obama was born in Hawaii was that of his grandparents. Please enlighten us as to the address of Obama's "father" when Obama was born.
In my society, a man provides for his family by working so he can pay for a home for his family to live in. What's it like in your society? Oh, yeah. In your society, men abandon their families, like Obama's "father" dumped college dripout radical Ann Dunham after Obama was born and ended up killing himself in Kenya while driving in an alcoholic stupor.

You didn't address the statement I made about Obama being a dropout at Occidental to follow his boyfriend to New York when his boyfriend actually did transfer from Occidental to Columbia, and there has never been found any evidence that Obama was ever even on the campus of Columbia.

What is the name on the supposed diploma Obama supposedly received from Columbia?

There is nothing about Obama that isn't fraudulent. Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 239,551
Obama has LEAK under sink. 1 hr TroyTheRealPlumber 39
Graduation in Detroit. 1 hr Beyond Stoooopid 3
The Scoop on Weiner. 1 hr Weiners A weiner 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 1 hr HANG MADIGAN 3
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,068
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,569

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages