Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,176)

Showing posts 883,501 - 883,520 of1,072,778
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Unseen and unheard because they are ridiculous and misinformed.
Both are African American versions of Michelle Bachmann. I could see if you named Michael Steele, Colin Powell, or Condoleezza Rice. They are intelligent. West is a moron and was booted from congress after one term. He now resides at fox news. Color me shocked. Rev. Manning was a career criminal who found Christianity in prison. He made up his own church. His claim to fame is that called President Obama's mother white trash because she got pregnant by an African man out of wedlock in one of his sermons. Fox news, again...color me shocked, interviewed him and he told them that if the president was elected their would be riots. Yes, unseen and unheard as they should be.
The Stain Of Liberalism runs deep in your underpants.

Go change from the Brown Of Propaganda and into the White Purity Of Truth.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
"President Obama on Friday sought to get his administration ahead of the roiling debate over National Security Agency surveillance, releasing new information about spying activities and calling for changes aimed at bolstering public confidence that the programs do not intrude too far into Americans’ privacy. " http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/10/us/politics...
Yes, heard about his plans on NPR on the way home this afternoon.

Once caught a fox raiding eggs in my henhouse but the fox assured me that if I engaged him to guard the henhouse all my troubles would be put to rest.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's just common for you to pass off your opinion as fact! Beat around the Bush all you want, the fact remains republican states are welfare states.
So says the ignorant black racist. How is your Detroit doing? How about Chicago, black homophobe Democrat racist?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some propaganda & nonsense to post?
Oh, wait. I just read your post and you just did.
You seem to do nothing but copy/paste & plagiarize.
Did your "career" consist of working in a Mailroom?
Don't you have anything to contribute?

Oh, wait. I just read your post and its just like all your other posts.

The answer then would be: no.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Minimum wage laws DRIVE inflation.
So if they raise the minimum wage to $12/hr what does that do to the guy who started at $7.25/hr and through several years of hard work has risen to a wage of $12/hr. You, with the stroke of a pen, are going to send him back to being a minimum wage earner? What a bastard you are! What kind of reward is that for his dedication and hard work?
You obviously miss the point that equality of income is the entire reason behind large increases in the minimum wage.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman you are funny. "I think Obama should come out and say - "Hey! These three hoodlums could be my sons!""
The three African American kids were wrong to beat up the Caucasian child for snitching on them. I understand that he was beaten and his arm was broken. The three African American kids were taken into custody and will be punished. The Caucasian child is alive, will heal, and probably get paid. Trayvon Martin was an unarmed 17yo shot dead by an armed 29yo adult. There is a difference. The child getting beat up is shameful. The murder of Trayvon Martin is a tragedy. This might be why you haven't heard African American leaders talking about it.
You are obviously a well-versed apologist for black racist culture. Practice makes perfect for most everything but lying never reaches perfection. It just gets close and is short-lived.

This means you'd do good in playing Horseshoes but never in Chess.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
The second US Civil War started in the early 60's, middle-class white males against the agents of change. Despite dwindling resurgences during the Nixon, Reagan, and W. Bush administrations respectively they are losing the war. Its inevitable, birth rates, gender gaps, immigration and technology work steadily against them. I'm a middle-class white male technically but I hardly share their values nor their desire to return to a 50's America that never existed. I embrace change, change excites me. Nearly every day some new scientific or technological advance blows my mind. I know I can never keep up with it and instead enjoy it vicariously through my children and younger business associates whom I encourage whole-heartedly. Its coming ... its here and you old white farts with your pitchforks can do nothing to sway its victory.
Were you there? I was. As I remember it, white Democrats across the south were outraged at the civil rights movement. They not only voted against it, they blocked school entrances, set dogs on black (and white) demonstrators, fire-hosed them in the streets, all because REPUBLICANS were fighting to give them equal rights.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I watched the video. Rev. Wright basically gave a factual history lesson on the racist past of America. He spoke on the evils of slavery, Jim crow, and the Bush administration. He ended by saying that God should Damn America because of the way it has treated minorities in America. He was preaching and was very animated, as are most African American ministers.
Rev Wright's criticisms of America are historically factual. Face it, the truth. The president and all educated African Americans knew these facts before Rev. Wright said them. It's part of the history of this country. Maybe you don't know the history of this country and are therefore shocked. Look up the topics that Rev. right touched upon it might help you to understand African Americans.
You can paint over black racism with every color of the rainbow, Doodette, but, underneath it all, it is still seething black racism.

You fool no one but yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop the abortion crap and white women will join white men in rejecting the DemoKKKrats
The DemoKKKrat party is now almost 40% black and Hispanic and is unlikely ever again to nominate a white male for President, and probably not a white woman either.
Not likely, not with the likes of Todd Aikin and Rick Perry in your tent. Even without the abortion issue these clowns still think women should be seen serving dinner and not heard.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its also almost a rule that (c)3's and 4's skirt the grey areas, particularly political groups so they get extra scrutiny. This a function of the surge of right wing groups seeking tax-exempt status and undoubtedly also a function of just how retarded most TP'rs are in that they can't navigate what can be a difficult course.
Galt believes that all tax-exemptions should be eliminated, not just some. Lacking that, discriminatory enforcement is unacceptable.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have anything to contribute?
Oh, wait. I just read your post and its just like all your other posts.
The answer then would be: no.
Hell yeah I have something to contribute.

I'm not going to let a scum sucking zero America Hater like you knock our country that makes bizarre remarks, saying we have a "Civil War", Moonbat.

Just because you are a zero does not mean our country is in a "Civil War"

You are an idiot. Move. I'll pay for your one-way ticket, scumbag.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Old White Farts? So you are also a black racist? Figures.
Earth to deranged sponge:
You talk about technology, but in the 50's/60/s we won the space race & went to the Moon.
You do not have a clue.
In the 80's with Reagan we worked on freeing the people of Easter Europe and ending the Cold War - The Berlin Wall fell.
Just because you are a loser and didn't make out does not mean our past was bad.
You are just a loser.
Well, the fact that in the post you replied to I stated that I was white shows you can't fckin' read moron.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How you know this, old one? Personal experience?
Your cousin Running Scalp told you what I did to him?

He promised he would tell no one but, what the hell, he was full of firewater that night. He deserved it. As does the whole family tree.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
Finances are electronic and the location of financial companies can be moved in an instant.
The operating costs in NYC create too much overhead for most investors. New York operations are largely a token shell with most of the operating personnel located in places like South Dakota.
Neither of the two large companies where most Americans invest their financial resources are located in New York.
Not anywhere fool, think about what in the fk you post.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Obama before the election:
Mission Accomplished!
Al Qaeda decimated, on he run!
Reality, the truth:
US withdraws staff from consulate in Lahore, Pakistan, over terror threat
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/09/us...
The Skunk-In-Chief turns and runs.

Can't spray the enemy with his striped tail tucked between his legs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
Finances are electronic and the location of financial companies can be moved in an instant.
The operating costs in NYC create too much overhead for most investors. New York operations are largely a token shell with most of the operating personnel located in places like South Dakota.
Neither of the two large companies where most Americans invest their financial resources are located in New York.
Uhhhh, no.

Just the NYSE is, in terms of capitalization, by far the largest financial exchange in the world.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely, not with the likes of Todd Aikin and Rick Perry in your tent. Even without the abortion issue these clowns still think women should be seen serving dinner and not heard.
Galt agrees that we need to shed fools like Todd Akin and eliminate any mention of abortion from the party platform.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen West is profiting by pandering to the racist right.
The Magic Negro is profiting by pandering to the racist Left.

Allen West is neither black nor white but an American Patriot standing up for what is right. We need more Allen West's and fewer Magic Negros.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt would need to have his salary at least doubled to maintain a similar lifestyle in NYC. That's why most large companies long ago left town.
Right, because that's where the money is because its the world's financial capital. Company's move operations out of NYC because who wouldn't? But their assets are still traded there.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeah I have something to contribute.
I'm not going to let a scum sucking zero America Hater like you knock our country that makes bizarre remarks, saying we have a "Civil War", Moonbat.
Just because you are a zero does not mean our country is in a "Civil War"
You are an idiot. Move. I'll pay for your one-way ticket, scumbag.
lol! Since you're a foreigner, why should you care son?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 883,501 - 883,520 of1,072,778
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 173,735
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,544
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 31 min Hatti_Hollerand 402
1st to contact have a gift 45 min posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 57 min Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE