Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#961671 Aug 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so many layers of BS.
so about not listening.....
Then keep your mouth shut. There's no BS here, except what comes out of Obama's mouth. What's really remarkable is your eagerness to defend the inexcusable.

You twits prove the label "low information voter", fits perfectly.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961672 Aug 9, 2013
HOW CAN BLACKS TALK ABOUT RACISM WHEN MALCOLM X MET WITH THE KKK AND THE NAZI PARTY AND MADE PLANS TOGETHER really nj raider1 sonicfilthbag and the rest of the KKK supporters from the URBAN COMMUNITY change those facts I dont think racism I think thats an Ahole not thats racists like PAVLOVS DOGS ring the bell and the DOGS START TO DROOL and they were trained by the BIGOTS TO BE BIGOTS AND YOU CAN SEE IT EVERY dAY so say what you want IM OBAMA BLACK SO YOU DUMMIES DONT THINK YOU OFFEND OBAMA HE WAS NOT RAISED BY BLACKS NOT FED BY BLACKS HIS FATHER REJECTED HIM YOU THINK HE LIKES BLACKMEN MAYBE REGGIE LOVE BUT THATS a DIFFERENT kind of LOVE
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#961673 Aug 9, 2013
Hello rightwing dummies and normal people. How's everyone been?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#961674 Aug 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
In lieu of the recent misuses and harrassments of by the current grubbermental adminstration, they should rename it to "SantaAna Winds"..garownteed to burn any civilian with out justifyerable reason!
justifyerable reason?

that's one of your better ones.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#961677 Aug 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
start with not using a right wing site to make a 'point - really sonic??
Immigrant and U.S.-Born Hispanics Tilt Democratic

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163883/immigrant-b...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961678 Aug 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
racism?
isn't that why the GOP isn't going to be back in the WH for years to come?
pretty sure the majority of the voters know who the racists are.
THIS ENGINE ENDORSES A ONE PARTY STATE IS THAT DEMOCRACY yes for liberals that doesnt say FREEDOM THAT SAYS DICTATORSHIP AND THATS HOW IT USUALLY STARTS BUT THE SPLABOOS(MJ WORDS FOR *******)were given OBAMAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAh SO THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE LIKE TO SEE THEM ON THE TELLY OR ON THE FIELD/COURT BUT NOT NEXT DOOR BLACK LEADERSHIP ARE GOING FOR SEPARATION AND THEIR WHITE MASTERS AGREE DEMOCRATS YESSSSSSs BACK IN TYME

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#961680 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
Till six minutes ago, just fine.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961681 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
GOOD DAY HOMERSEXUAL does that mean you have sex with the simpsons

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#961682 Aug 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It's a no brainer, reluctant Einstein. With higher livable wages , the American worker will have more disposable income, greater purchasing power as consumers, and the more consumers can buy and sell in the marketplace the more producers want to supply , driving up production and the necessity of hiring more workers to do the work. It's called 'supply and demand'.
This idiot has no effin clue what inflation is.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#961683 Aug 9, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then keep your mouth shut. There's no BS here, except what comes out of Obama's mouth. What's really remarkable is your eagerness to defend the inexcusable.
You twits prove the label "low information voter", fits perfectly.
so look at you defending the excusable.

like the excuses Issa has had to come up with after his stated witch hunt has gone nowhere. what's the #1 fantasy reason? the MSM won't follow the FOX model of journalism?'Leap of logic here, leap of logic there, with a pinch of BS thrown in to keep the FOXbots enraged and confused.'

but only FOX has FOXbots.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961684 Aug 9, 2013
If the Bush-Cheney gang were still in the White House, the assurances of NSA generals and DEA cops, along with purported inquiries into the legality of these practices by a Department of Justice which recently pronouced that being profiled at a White House “Terror Tuesday” meetings was all the “due process” required before summary execution by drone – these assurances would be met with a relentless storm of disbelief and ridicule.

But in the upside down universe of liberals in this, the age of Obama, violations of due process, mass incarceration, vacuum cleaner surveillance of the digital lives and correspondence of all Americans, and passing the results of this unconstitutional surveillance on to local police are beneath the notice of black and white Democrats, and unworthy of comment, even by black leaders who claim to oppose mass incarceration.

It may have taken the Bush-Cheney gang to initiate the so-called War on Terror. But only Barack Obama., only a black Democrat in the White House could make it OK in the eyes of black and white liberals to bring that war home in the forms of border walls, universal surveillance, and the sharing of that surveillance data with local cops who conceal its origin at the same time they claim that everything they do is legal. And nobody even laughs.

OBAMA DOES WHAt BUSh DOES BUT OBAMA IS A GENEIUS
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#961685 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
i'm good. you?

as for the dummies...just as dumb as usual. SSDD.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#961686 Aug 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A stupid argument by an ignorant fool because this spending is determined largely by the strategic location of military bases, the location of national parks and forests, and the location of Indian reservations.
They have never bothered researching where the money goes. They just repeat what they've been told.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#961687 Aug 9, 2013
The GOP’s fundamental miscalculation on Obamacare

What if Republicans — in their drive to repeal and even defund Obamacare — are making the same mistake they made in 2012 about the economy?

Last year, Republicans gambled that high public dissatisfaction with Obama’s economic performance meant majorities had concluded that the President had been an abject failure, meaning there was simply no chance he’d be reelected. Instead, exit polls suggested voters didn’t hold Obama to blame for the economy in high enough numbers to ensure his defeat. One possible explanation — advanced by Ron Brownstein, yours truly and others — is that despite their disappointment, they found the sluggishness of the recovery understandable, given the circumstances, and saw the election as a nuanced choice between sticking with a disappointing status quo and a worse alternative. Republicans appeared caught off guard by this.

A similar miscalculation may be guiding the current GOP drive to repeal Obamacare — and the conservative drive to shut down the government to force its defunding.

For a long time now, the polling on Obamacare has shown a pattern. Disapproval of the law runs high, and polls that offer respondents a straight choice between repeal and keeping the law as is find high support for repeal. But polls that offer a more nuanced range of options — such as changing the law or repealing parts of it — find only minority support for the GOP position of full repeal. This pattern has been clear for years now. Meanwhile, polls that ask directly whether Republicans should keep blocking the law find majority opposition to that.

It seems reasonable to surmise that dissatisfaction with the law may not necessarily translate into broad support for getting rid of it entirely (let alone replacing it with nothing). As in 2012, voters may be taking a longer, more nuanced view than Republicans think.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961688 Aug 9, 2013
NOT ALL BI RACIALS THINK THEMSELVES BLACk NO MATTER WHAT AHOLES SAY mommy fed me clothe me did every thing all old DARKIE DID WAS GRIN SO F HIM and his FAMILY
peace on earth

Los Angeles, CA

#961689 Aug 9, 2013
another wonderful day
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#961690 Aug 9, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my topix friends, enjoy them while you can!!!!!!!!!!
The Dean Martin/Wartime/Warturds posts. Right out of the Nazi's playbook. A rare treat indeeed!!!!
I am really on top of my game today!!!!!!
If my doctor's realize this it's back to the hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing chair and the gyroscope. Once was enough for today!!!
Notice how the judgits are escalating?? I sense another meltdown
coming on!
Only DumbDave (2008Bill) would know about Dean Martin. He was from Ohio, you idiot DumbDave.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#961691 Aug 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm good. you?
as for the dummies...just as dumb as usual. SSDD.
I'm good.

I ask how everyone's been and yours is the only decent response.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#961692 Aug 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They have never bothered researching where the money goes. They just repeat what they've been told.
I disagree.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961693 Aug 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigrant and U.S.-Born Hispanics Tilt Democratic
http://www.gallup.com/poll/163883/immigrant-b...
HEY SEMENHOLE YO MAMI WHITE WHY YOU HATE HER my ole negro league papi played outfield what did your papi play shortstop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 180,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,797
Julieanne Zenz 3 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr DonPanic 48,590
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 4 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 5 hr servonazis 17
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 6 hr Liberal Lover 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:00PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards
Bleacher Report 5:33 PM
Bears vs. Lions Video Highlights
Yahoo! Sports 6:07 PM
Lions, Eagles serve up Thanksgiving Day routs