Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#961487 Aug 8, 2013
An emergency meeting of the housing authority was called in the wake of the outcry following a new notice to Oakwood‬ Apartments in CastleRock‬, Colorado which stipulated that owners would no longer be permitted to have guns‬ in their residence...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/colorado-...
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961488 Aug 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Draft-dodging black racist scumbag from Bumpass and Moreno Valley rides again.
Perhaps, Tonto sees no shame in "draft-dodging," it is true. Your son did it, and no one would hire your daughter to "serve" anything but more burgers. The American military are scum, always have been. It's no honor to be a brainless parasite. Tell me, parasite, which war did you win for us?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#961489 Aug 8, 2013
OBAMACARE: BALLISTIC NUKE THAT MUST BE SHOT DOWN
David Limbaugh to GOP: Take out 'missile payload before it fully hits the U.S. mainland'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obamacare-ballisti...
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961490 Aug 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...blind faith in the Messiah...
If Obama is spying on Americans, it must be for our own good.
You are long past your own good. You have lost all idea of what is "good" and what is "evil." That doesn't make you bad, necessarily, it makes you stoopid.
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961491 Aug 8, 2013
You DO realize that an IQ in the mid 70's will secure you a "job" in the military? Perhaps we should circle the globe weaving baskets?
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961492 Aug 8, 2013
An IQ in the mid-seventies means you are retarded, mentally unfit for any but the most meaningless jobs... like killing, apparently. In the parlance of your people, it makes one a "hero." Go git 'em, hero.
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961493 Aug 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
OBAMACARE: BALLISTIC NUKE THAT MUST BE SHOT DOWN
David Limbaugh to GOP: Take out 'missile payload before it fully hits the U.S. mainland'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obamacare-ballisti...
Oh for goodness sakes, what does it take to shut a stoopid american woman up? All Tonto know is that it takes fourteen speeds and a flexible shaft.
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961496 Aug 8, 2013
Patriot wrote:
An emergency meeting of the housing authority was called in the wake of the outcry following a new notice to Oakwood&#8236; Apartments in CastleRock&#8236;, Colorado which stipulated that owners would no longer be permitted to have guns&#8236; in their residence...
http://www.activitpost.com/2012/08/colorado-a...
Maybe us extra bullets saved to eliminate human excrescence like you once and for all. You are dying here, clown, you not notice yet? How it feel? Like when you were in school and other boys laugh at stubby white penis? Time to let go of past, Stubs.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#961497 Aug 8, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
you're confused:
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
At President Clinton’s direction, no fewer than 10 federal agencies issued a chilling ultimatum to banks and mortgage lenders to ease credit for lower-income minorities or face investigations for lending discrimination and suffer the related adverse publicity. They also were threatened with denial of access to the all-important secondary mortgage market and stiff fines, along with other penalties.
The threat was codified in a 20-page “Policy Statement on Discrimination in Lending” and entered into the Federal Register on April 15, 1994, by the Interagency Task Force on Fair Lending. Clinton set up the little-known body to coordinate an unprecedented crackdown on alleged bank redlining.
The edict — completely overlooked by the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission and the mainstream media — was signed by then-HUD Secretary Henry Cisneros, Attorney General Janet Reno, Comptroller of the Currency Eugene Ludwig and Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, along with the heads of six other financial regulatory agencies.
GWB tried to rein in the criminals at F and F.
I am not confused the facts speak for themselves which Pseudo Liberal G.W. Bush is doing the talking in the youtube videos below and Bruce Bartlett has G.W. Bush pegged as a modern Pseudo Liberal within the Republican Party in his book titled "How George W. Bush Bankrupt America and betrayed the Reagan Legacy" and what got me is G.W. Bush through the Red Flags about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac back in April 2001 but in May of 2002 was promoting Home Ownership and the use of Tax Dollars to do it and all the video's confirm it.

Home Ownership and President Bush

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING

JBH

Richmond, Canada

#961499 Aug 8, 2013
---OPINION---

Why is Obama so wrong and upset about Russia instead of talking to 120 countries around the world which do not do gay things,including Ukraine, India, Serbia, Singapore, Japan, etc., but does he has such rights to do so when all eject him?

SOMEWHERE, THERE ARE Fools WHO are the sickening fools of all time by talking about gays in respect to Olympics.

9O% OF GLOBAL POPULATIONS ARE AGAINST OBAMA, SIMPLY HE does not even understand it has no business in International spirits in sports competition by bringing in gay stand, because sports doctrine rules out any confusion of bringing in such, AS religions, swing societies, bibles, communists or not, colors of white-yellow-black-brown, singles-married-divorced, age-younger-older, gays or non-gays, fat-or-not and tall-or-not, men-women, and so on.

When 96 % of world populations are non-gays, that Russia does not want gays to appear in main society by letting them stay in closet is still better than MANY COUNTRIES LIKE China, Japan, India, Singapore, Ukraine, Poland, Slovakia, Greece, Portugal, South Korea, etc.

Only a tiny few % of world populations which amount to not many nations do gay things.
So, it is hugely popular by not allowing gay stand ISSUE into the making confusion in Sochi Olympics in Russia among worldwide public as they say so.

Nobody from global public wants the view of Obama at all, as he is bad enough and viewed as very abnormal and outrageously ridiculous, together with those sickening fools who amount to nothing, including bringing the matter of Snowden in respect to G-20 Summit. According to global democracy, Obama is unsuitable as that is not the world people think as such matters ought to be or will be.

Nobody wants to be with Obama, for world organizations must do according to what worldwide audiences say accordingly.

International Olympics is only a regime of sports organization only and nothing more than that, and must not breach Host country's Russia's way of policy, no matter what anything is, as Sochi Olympics is strictly and solely about sports only.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#961500 Aug 8, 2013
Things just got a lot safer here in AZ. Hope they bag their limits.....:-)

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Deputies to carry weapons 24 a day

Posted: 8:12 PM
Last Updated: 36 minutes ago

By: abc15.com staff

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says it's time his deputies and officers were properly armed on and off duty.

In a press conference Thursday afternoon, Arpaio announced every patrol deputy in Maricopa County is now carrying an AR-15 assault rifle.

The sheriff is also ordering his deputies to carry a handgun whenever they're not at work so they're prepared to protect the community anytime they see something bad go down.

“Should any off-duty deputy come across a crime being committed, it is the policy of this office for that deputy to take the appropriate action to resolve the situation,” said Arpaio.“While this decision may seem controversial to some in the public and among other law enforcement agencies, I have extreme confidence in the training and professionalism of the men and women deputies in the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office."

Arpaio said RICO funds paid for the 400 high power assault weapons.

The sheriff says the change is "a must." Three of his deputies have been shot on-duty during the last two years.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/sheriff-j...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#961503 Aug 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dong!!!
We know you'd like to be perceived like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zDWkdHliq1AXX
When the truth is actually this: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Chicken with snow peas, STAT!!!
lol! wiki warriors and youtube warriors......

Talk about an inability to handle the real world!

That's you son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#961504 Aug 8, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am not confused the facts speak for themselves which Pseudo Liberal G.W. Bush is doing the talking in the youtube videos below and Bruce Bartlett has G.W. Bush pegged as a modern Pseudo Liberal within the Republican Party in his book titled "How George W. Bush Bankrupt America and betrayed the Reagan Legacy" and what got me is G.W. Bush through the Red Flags about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac back in April 2001 but in May of 2002 was promoting Home Ownership and the use of Tax Dollars to do it and all the video's confirm it.
Home Ownership and President Bush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QYvtvcBKgIQXX
George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING
Then you must be a liar since the facts don't support you son.

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

#961505 Aug 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican debates are property of the Republican Party and the party has every right to select the moderator and decide who will carry the debates.
I agree with you. Let them stay on fox. Last weekend I saw Chris Wallace try to keep his composure asking republicans why they would shut the government down over Obamacare. Chris pointed out that it wouldn't stop Obamacare from being implemented, and would cause a backlash against the party. That's when the republicans came up with the talking point that President Obama is shutting down the government.
They can't handle soft ball questions from fox. The republicans have delusional Obama syndrome. No matter what this president says or does they are against it. Even their own ideas. i.e. Obamacare.
Their idea, and now there against it. EPA..Their idea now their against it. The list goes on and on. Go on any network, use any moderator, it will not help if the answers to the questions asked are stupid.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#961507 Aug 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/08/jackson-...
Obama:
That could have been my three sons beating the white kid!
We can all be thankful for the Allen West's and Reverend Manning's, though. They put a face and voice to heretofore unseen and unheard reason inside the black community.

Unseen and unheard because Liberal media shuts them out.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#961508 Aug 8, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Those two frauds jackson & shrimpton should be horsewhipped into unconsciousness in the town square.....
Cattle-prodded in their underwear while standing in their own urine would be much, much better.

Kansas City, MO

#961511 Aug 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We can all be thankful for the Allen West's and Reverend Manning's, though. They put a face and voice to heretofore unseen and unheard reason inside the black community.
Unseen and unheard because Liberal media shuts them out.
Unseen and unheard because they are ridiculous and misinformed.
Both are African American versions of Michelle Bachmann. I could see if you named Michael Steele, Colin Powell, or Condoleezza Rice. They are intelligent. West is a moron and was booted from congress after one term. He now resides at fox news. Color me shocked. Rev. Manning was a career criminal who found Christianity in prison. He made up his own church. His claim to fame is that called President Obama's mother white trash because she got pregnant by an African man out of wedlock in one of his sermons. Fox news, again...color me shocked, interviewed him and he told them that if the president was elected their would be riots. Yes, unseen and unheard as they should be.

Kansas City, MO

#961512 Aug 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I think Obama should come out and say - "Hey! These three hoodlums could be my sons!"
Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/08/jackson-...
Racist slobs.
Waxman you are funny. "I think Obama should come out and say - "Hey! These three hoodlums could be my sons!""

The three African American kids were wrong to beat up the Caucasian child for snitching on them. I understand that he was beaten and his arm was broken. The three African American kids were taken into custody and will be punished. The Caucasian child is alive, will heal, and probably get paid. Trayvon Martin was an unarmed 17yo shot dead by an armed 29yo adult. There is a difference. The child getting beat up is shameful. The murder of Trayvon Martin is a tragedy. This might be why you haven't heard African American leaders talking about it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#961513 Aug 9, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Unseen and unheard because they are ridiculous and misinformed.
Both are African American versions of Michelle Bachmann. I could see if you named Michael Steele, Colin Powell, or Condoleezza Rice. They are intelligent. West is a moron and was booted from congress after one term. He now resides at fox news. Color me shocked. Rev. Manning was a career criminal who found Christianity in prison. He made up his own church. His claim to fame is that called President Obama's mother white trash because she got pregnant by an African man out of wedlock in one of his sermons. Fox news, again...color me shocked, interviewed him and he told them that if the president was elected their would be riots. Yes, unseen and unheard as they should be.
Listen to and read the whole ‘God **** America’ sermon by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2008/03/li...

Robert Fouracre
The Trinity United Church of Christ believes in Black Theology which feeds off hate for other races
eh?

darknes7800 3 weeks ago
rev wright is a perfect example of black racists in the USA! His rhetoric, lies and manipulation of information influence people who are unable and or unwilling to think for themselves. No suprise he has been best buddies with Obama (the liar and manipulator) for 25 years! Just keep drinking the Koolaid. Very sad......&#65279;
``````````

Good Night *Patriots*...

Kansas City, MO

#961514 Aug 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to and read the whole ‘God **** America’ sermon by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
http://religionblog.dallasnews.com/2008/03/li...
Robert Fouracre
The Trinity United Church of Christ believes in Black Theology which feeds off hate for other races
eh?
darknes7800 3 weeks ago
rev wright is a perfect example of black racists in the USA! His rhetoric, lies and manipulation of information influence people who are unable and or unwilling to think for themselves. No suprise he has been best buddies with Obama (the liar and manipulator) for 25 years! Just keep drinking the Koolaid. Very sad......&#65279;
``````````
Good Night *Patriots*...
OK, I watched the video. Rev. Wright basically gave a factual history lesson on the racist past of America. He spoke on the evils of slavery, Jim crow, and the Bush administration. He ended by saying that God should Damn America because of the way it has treated minorities in America. He was preaching and was very animated, as are most African American ministers.
Rev Wright's criticisms of America are historically factual. Face it, the truth. The president and all educated African Americans knew these facts before Rev. Wright said them. It's part of the history of this country. Maybe you don't know the history of this country and are therefore shocked. Look up the topics that Rev. right touched upon it might help you to understand African Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min mahz 49,824
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,471
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 178,035
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 1 hr BadDream 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,378
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 5 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 4,710
Amy 9-16 6 hr Zap Brannigan 55
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters