Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
883,061 - 883,080 of 1,099,016 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No, goof ball. Charleston, Savannah, Jacksonville ports are ALONG the shipping lanes routes in and out of Gulf ports --that was understandable to anyone listening who did not take the statement out-of-context like stupid you and FauxNews.
Galt posted the exact and complete statement and did not take anything out of context.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean what I have posted has been factual and more claims stay consistent and you admit that because the facts never change and Clinton is admitting he was wrong and Like I told you there is a bunch of Pseudo Liberal Democrats that have something to worry about.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Clinton Admits He Was Wrong on Financial Deregulation But Larry Summers Never Has
http://diaryofarepublicanhater.blogspot.com/2...
When did this turn to derivatives?

Why are you changing the position again?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>No, goof ball. Charleston, Savannah, Jacksonville ports are ALONG the shipping lanes routes in and out of Gulf ports --that was understandable to anyone listening who did not take the statement out-of-context like stupid you and FauxNews.
The Port of Charleston, to take just one of Obama's "Gulf Coast" ports, is primarily a carrier terminal for international shipments, not a port for Gulf Coast shipping.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So no more covert CIA activity? No more intelligence gathering or should we post all our "spies" names & pictures on line? We can just sit here in the US & hope no foreign government would conspire against us? All of us protected by the Constitution that you think forbids the government holding any secrets.
You do know that the FBI could plant evidence in my house & then get anonymous tip & search my house & send me to jail. All in the light of day. Heck, when they showed up with that search warrant, they could just kill me & say I tried to shoot them. Who would know? " Local resident shot by FBI during drug raid, bomb making supplies found along with several guns. OMG OMG"
(yes I own guns & I do have electrical wire in my shop area. I think my wife has a pressure cooker OMG OMG)
L
The CIA is not permitted to spy inside the US.

Your FBI scenario would constitute criminal activity by the FBI.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

The only thing Obama knows about American History is what’s on his Teleprompter!! Form a toddler to adult hood Obama’s been educated in the’ Rules for Radicals’ his Mentor Frankly Marshall Davis was a known communist so not surprise by his Gaps on America’s Tradition or History!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to the likes of Reince Priebus who feels the need to put those aside as he sees fit.
The Republican debates are property of the Republican Party and the party has every right to select the moderator and decide who will carry the debates.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Zimmerman was in custody. If he would have run, he was capturable as he was in the US.
Are you suggesting (again) that we should send the cops to Yemen to arrest al-Alwaki. Invade Yemen? Wait until the Teen government catches him?
If during WWII we knew the exact location of Hitler & had drone technology, would you have a fit if we took out Adolf?
I now what you are attempting to say. We need some sort of methodology to classify certain bad people as "Wanted Dead or live". With National Security & CIA activities, this will never be public so I don't know what you want.
I do know this, choosing al-Alwaki as the poster boy for your argument is a terrible choice.
For me, if the COA Military think they have legitimate reasons & it is OK'd by the Administration, then send the drones.
For these terrorists, I like the Israeli philosophy, by stander casualties are the fault of the terrorist. They need to know they put their friends & families at risk when ever they are near to them. Of you buddy is a terrorist & you know it, you put yourself at risk when you are with them.
We can use drones & limit casualties or we can invade in all our war because there are never any innocent people killed in war or do nothing & allow Al Qaeda to dictate where those casualties are.
If we know his whereabouts well enough to target him with a drone we can certainly have the Yemeni pick him up and extradite him.

How do you know that one of the other guests at a wedding party you're attending isn't a target for US assassination?

I'm more than a bit surprised to see some of y'all taking the neocon position of absolute US Executive Branch authority over the entire world's population.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/08/jackson-...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

I think Obama should come out and say - "Hey! These three hoodlums could be my sons!"

Racist slobs.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your responses are as predictable as that of a fart in an elevator.
I speak to your dissing of the Jerk-In-Chief's embarrassing ignorance and you come back with the last Presidential election and the supposed failure of any attempted impeachment.
Huh?
Call for the janitor to save you from the revolving door, Dood.
Don't blame me for your pettiness:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Azzhole-In-Chief publicly states that he wants to improve the seaports along the Caribbean Coast and then mistakenly improves those along the Atlantic Coast, the good folks of New Orleans, Galveston, Gulfport, Mobile and Port St. Joe would be very pissed at the bumbling fool who also thinks America has 58 States or more.
The mention of this glaringly bald embarrassment of a jerk president is not at all "petty and inconsequential" but a necessary slap to wake people up to the mistake sitting in the Oval Orifice. The Boy Messiah has staff personnel tie his shoes each morning.
Dissing this shameful situation says a lot about you and your lack of sociopolitical awareness.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If we know his whereabouts well enough to target him with a drone we can certainly have the Yemeni pick him up and extradite him.
How do you know that one of the other guests at a wedding party you're attending isn't a target for US assassination?
I'm more than a bit surprised to see some of y'all taking the neocon position of absolute US Executive Branch authority over the entire world's population.
blind faith in the Messiah...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The CIA is not permitted to spy inside the US.
Your FBI scenario would constitute criminal activity by the FBI.
What you mean is that CIA employees in the official sense are not permitted to spy inside the US.

Recently a fellow named Ty Woods was killed in Benghazi Libya where he was doing sumpin but no one is really sure what that sumpin was.

Perhaps you can help Galt, he lived right over there in La Jolla CA where he worked, after his retirement from the Navy, for his bride in her dental office. Get your teeth cleaned too.

Maybe you could grab your Sunday bag and head down there and get the skinny on who Ty was actually working for. You could drop by Lawrence Welks place on the return trip for the afternoon special___9 holes and 9 cocktails for $9 with Myron Floren at the piano in the 19th hole.

That would be a good day for a topix addict like you eh?

Get to meet a couple of real people.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
lol! Don't worry son. They look American to me!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt doubts if any of us realize the extent of domestic spying.
It is true that Galt doesn't have a clue to the 'extent of domestic spying on Americans ' that was going on under George W Bush against the laws of the United States. Thanks for finally admitting your clueless gullibility.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Don't worry son. They look American to me!
They look like African Obama voting hoodlums to me Dong (Ghost). But then, I'm not a deviant like you.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/08/jackson-...

If you weren't such a looser, you would know that.

Now go in the kitchen and fetch me a beer lowlife.

Hmmmm...

Lowlife, you fit that description perfectly.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It is true that Galt doesn't have a clue to the 'extent of domestic spying on Americans ' that was going on under George W Bush against the laws of the United States. Thanks for finally admitting your clueless gullibility.
Hi Johnny!

Love that Obama! Don't you gay boy!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
A little something I'd like to share with my Topix family this evening!!!!!!!!
A LITTLE MORE MASCARA
Once again I'm a little depressed by the tired old face that I see,
Once again it is time to be someone, who's anyone other than me.
With the rare combination of girlish excitement and manly restraint,
I position my precious assortment of pencils and powders and paint.
So whenever I feel that my place in the world is beginning to crash,
I apply one great stroke of Mascara to my rather limp upper lash.
And I can cope again, Good God! There's hope again!
When life is a real bitch again, and my old sense of humor has up, and gone
It's time for the big switch again, I put a little more Mascara on.
When I count my crow's feet again, and tired of this perpetual marathon,
I put down the john-seat again, and put a little more Mascara on.
And ev'rything's sparkle dust, bugle beads, ostrich plums,
When it's a beaded lash that you look through,
'Cause when I feel glamorous, elegant, beautiful,
The world that I'm looking at's beautiful too!
When my little road has a few bumps again,
And I need something level to lean upon,
I put on my sling pumps again,
And wham! This ugly duckling is a swan!
So when my spirit starts to sag,
I hustle out my highest drag,
And put a little more mascara on.
And ev'rything's ankle straps, Maribou, Shalimar!
It's worth socking in my gut, and girdling my rear.
'Cause ev'rything's ravishing, sensual, fabulous!
When Albin is tucked away, and, ZaZa is here!
When ev'rything slides down the old tubes again,
And when my self esteem has begun to drift,
I strap on my fake boobs again,
And literally give myself a lift.
So when it's cold and when it's bleak,
I simply rouge the other cheek,
For I can face another day
In slipper satin lingerie.
To make depression disappear,
I screw some rhine stones on my ear,
And put my brooches and tiara,
And a little more mascara on
Sparkle dust, bugle beads,
Ankle straps, Maribou...On! Ankle straps, Maribou,
Ostrich plumes, Shalimar,
Ravishing, fabulous, on! Ravishing, fabulous, on!
Hugs Waxman!!
PS, looks like I'm having another meltdown!!!!!!!!
Mental illness is so predominant with you libtards.

I do see a need a mentally ill person like you though.

A vote for Obama as you think it will help you.

Has it helped?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Obama:

That could have been my three sons beating the white kid!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Hey Libtards & Obama Hut Clan:

Real Unemployment Rate: U6 Rate Stays at 14.7 Percent, as U3 Falls to 7.8 Percent

http://www.policymic.com/articles/15908/real-...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up. We had decided that being an American citizen was no longer relevant to this discussion I was having with someone that wasn't you.
Be nice to the bartender.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 29 min StarMountainKId 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min LRS 177,251
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,332
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 1 hr wow 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,896
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JoseBobTheIllinoi... 49,372
Amy 8-26 6 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info