Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#961751 Aug 9, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you mooching off of now Grey Ghost?
My clients son!

What government check are you receiving son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#961752 Aug 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>He wants your up your grass skirt, I didn't know you were so gay? LOL--how about it Usm.
He does?

wow. I guess you do get close with him on a regular basis for these 'discussions', eh?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#961753 Aug 9, 2013
Why is Nixon's cover up refusing to release information in the Watergate investigation any different than this administration doing the same thing?

Just asking again in case some brave liberal dares to answer that question.

But going to lunch now. I'll check back later.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#961754 Aug 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Homer, I was worried about you after learning of the crazed SSI drawing rightwinger killing folks up your way.
Within 10 miles of where I live.

You can't throw a rock without hitting a SSI drawing rightwinger where I live.

I think the confederate flags may outnumber U.S. flag around these parts.

"Damn Obama! He is a Muslim and is doing what he set out to do: destroy America", actual rightwing quote after noting the price of peas has gone up
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961755 Aug 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Has he already licked yours? How many times son?
Well, dearest, traditionally they lick mine and it's typically not for good luck or Wassail or anything. It would be unbecoming to break a tradition Christians have practiced since the inception of their cult. Say, um, what're you wearing? It's just a meataphor in any event. It suggests... subservience. A blind willingness to follow the DEBIL down, or up, any hole for any purpose. I take no special pleasure in it, nor do I dispense any special favours as a result. You will notice, however, the very real tinge of jealousy she attaches to the conversation... a mere vent... a puckered portal... a red and venal entry back into the hell from whence she came... and yet... here she is...
Anthony W

New York, NY

#961756 Aug 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
prosperity?
another Bush rewrite. and another Clinton rewrite.
All I know Son, is that my constituents have far more leisure time now thanks to Obama. Yessiree, no more overtime or anytime other than unemployment time.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#961757 Aug 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Obama taking a vacation starting tomorrow.
Traffic is backed up everywhere as the streets are flooded with right whiners running,thrashing their arms about, screaming " OMG OMG OMG".
How ridiculous, as if Obama will perform worse because he is not in Washington. That just IS NOT POSSIBLE.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#961758 Aug 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The investigation into the IRS practice of targeting conservative groups is moving closer to the White House.
~IRS chief counselís office in Washington demanded information on the 2010 election activity of tea party groups applying for tax-exempt status.
~Lois Lerner, the director of the IRS Exempt Organizations division, ordered tea party applications to go through a multi-level review that included her senior adviser and the office of the IRS chief counsel, a political appointee.
~William Wilkins, one of two Obama administration political appointees at the IRS, leads the IRS chief counsel.
~Subpoenaing IRS documents from the Treasury Department is reluctantly slow to deliver documents from the IRS.
~Top IRS official blamed two agents and pled the Fifth though targeting is now known to have been broader in scope than one IRS agency in Cincinnati and two agents.
Why is Nixon's cover up refusing to release information in the Watergate investigation any different than this administration doing the same thing?
Anyone?
nuts-clueless-spam
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961759 Aug 9, 2013
I thought it would be appropriate, in this instance, were the DEBIL to be Hungarian, non? Perhaps she despises you because she suspects the DEBIL'S arse tastes like strawberries? Where would she get such an idea? Well, likely the same place she gets the idea that some ethereal being is coming to take her to "salvation," but that is a mere guess on my part. I was with a woman last night whose arse tasted like strawberries but that was only because I stuffed a pint of them and discharged a can of Redi-Whip up there first.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#961760 Aug 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know. The video. The one Susan Rice was sent out to five different Sunday shows to blame the attack on.
The one that got the person who made that virtually unknown video until the WH brought attention to it arrested for exercising his right of free speech.
The one Obama kept blaming long after Hillary and Panetta came clean about it being a planned terrorist attack.
You know. The video? Hello? Anyone home?
What's your need to lie babe???

You've been watching Glenda and Billo so long that lying is coming natural to you???

Must suck to be you!
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961761 Aug 9, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Idiot!
He was talking about engineering & medicine, not machine shop you bumbling fool!
Community College is worthless. I bet that's where your son is going because a lazy greedy slob like you decided to retire just when your son starts college.
Hey Idiot! Is Sweden doing fine?
You are a liar and an idiot, a huge idiot.
Oh, shut up, you silly twit. As a man who's spend hours and days in rooms chock full of blonde women - more than I can count sometimes - Sweden is doing just fine. It is merely because you've never seen such a thing that you are so cosmopolitan about it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961762 Aug 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
Slow news day eh? What's the latest Fox News sponsored Republican witch hunt?
Only clods like Homer and the Bocaje3ws care more about the source of reporting than about the facts.
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961763 Aug 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>.... in other words, you LIE!
Wouldn't it be simpler if you and I were to, say, rent a sailboat, pack a lunch and chill some wine instead of playing patty-cakes with these droll and uninteresting crones? More Brie? I am at a point where I can't remember why I even like to beat them up. What are you wearing? I close my eyes and see... red.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961764 Aug 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Those in Detroit's Bloomfield Hills who make on average median income of $900,000 won't be laughing for long when their neighborhoods face the same fate as the Detroit inner city core. All their electronic security systems, watch dogs, private security SWAT teams, and barbed wire topped walls won't save them .
Is Bocajew Jean from Queens suggesting that the residents of Detroit are savages who will go on a rampage and slaughter all the white folks if they don't pay extortion?

What a racist!
THE DEBIL

Hungary

#961766 Aug 9, 2013
Does anyone remember that "man's" name with the dandruff and the Nehru jacket? For the life of me I can't remember? All I remember is his wife was dying of Muscular Dystrophy?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#961767 Aug 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WDW is hiring hundreds of Portuguese speaking super greeters to greet and guide Brazilian tourists through the parks to overcome the language barrier and make their stay more pleasant. Brazilians spend, on average,$700 more per Central Florida visit than other foreign tourists as they shop for clothing, electronics etc. to take home.
Hah, when I first came to Central Florida WDW was hiring Spanish speaking greeters. Time flies.
America..a great place to visit
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961769 Aug 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did you happen to catch CNN's grand Benghazi expose' hosted by cute little Erin Burnett and John "Lurch" King?
What a crock of chit, much of which had already been debunked months ago by CNN itself and even the likes of FOX.
It couldn't have been less accurate or informative if CNN had hired you and dbwriter to write and produce the program.
CNN deserves to be punished for reporting the facts and straying from the Obama script.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961770 Aug 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Not that I criticize Obama for protecting our embassies and ambassadors in dangerous countries.
Oh, wait a minute. Nevermind. Too late for one embassy and one ambassador.
But aren't we glad Jay Leno got an exclusive interview to ask our president the really tough questions in these dangerous times?
I know I am even though my head almost exploded. He even got in a few yucks.
Thought it odd though the audience were trained seals. They did everything but bark on cue.
Obama is abandoning the embassies, not protecting them.

Wag the dog!
Occupy Wallstreeter

New York, NY

#961771 Aug 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing bushie boy was able to protect American soil...
... oh wait! He didn't! And at least 4 times no less!
I know, as successful as Clinton was with keeping an attack from happening, again and again. You'd think Bush would have learned from him.

Oh wait, you're talking terrorism. I thought you meant about the women he chased around the desk.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#961772 Aug 9, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>its you dumbass Pseudo Liberal Democrats that promote Racism and promote the Black Agenda and at the same time create & promote Black Racism and keep racism alive just opposite of what the Democrats did after the Civil War who were promoting White Racism besides the Pseudo Liberals Democrats like LBJ looked and seen an opportunity to use the Blacks as the Pseudo Liberal Democrats as Useful Idiots which they have done sucessfully since the Great Society and Jessie Jackson & Al Sharpton are nothing more than the Sheepherders of the Blacks for the Pseudo Liberal Democrats and the majority of Blacks are not smart enough to see that either.
Lyndon Johnson, and the Concept of the Democrat Plantation
http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/2012/10/lynd...
Where was LBJ from? Gee whiz. Lets me think.

Could it be a Southern State. Do ya think.

If you had a brain, you would know that nearly every single vote against the Civil Right's Act came from the Southern States. Nearly all votes outside that block were for the Civil Right's act.

You right whiners have this idea that you need to paint the Democrats as racist and that will somehow hide the racism inbred into today's Republican Party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 1-29 3 min PEllen 7
Abby 1-29 7 min Sublime1 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min SpaceBlues 50,426
Abby 1-28 17 min Sublime1 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min loose cannon 183,870
Amy 1-28 22 min Sublime1 4
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 28 min RACE 1,340
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM