Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961257 Aug 8, 2013
Obama's Nobel Peace Prize to be given to Snowden I believe it is a direct blackmail by a known precedent. In 1980, it had to do with the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Now the Americans are bogged down there, and not just in Afghanistan. So if there is a need to sabotage any activities, these would be the activities that occur in the United States and organized by the United States," he said.

"At this particular moment I believe that the Russian government should not give in to this blackmail, and then play it by ear," said Vitaly Tretyakov.

"I think that there are a lot more sober-minded people, and no one needs strained relations between Russia and the U.S. Russia is an extremely significant player in the international arena. Many issues are not solved without Russia and the United States needs to solve these issues. Syria is a great example that Russia's opinion is to be reckoned with. A confrontation will cause serious damage to the United States. Obama's behavior shows that he is not a supporter of the escalation of the conflict," political scientist Konstantin Simonov told Pravda.Ru.

He stressed that Russia takes a careful stance in this situation. "Russia has indicated that it is not going to make a long-lasting topic out of Snowden's case to show the U.S. off every week. Putin's statement was very careful: this situation is unpleasant for us, we did not invite him, he happened to be here. The President also stated that Russia's relationship with the U.S. was more important than squabbling of the special services," said the expert.

"There are reasonable people on both sides of the Atlantic, and they will push Russophobes to the back stage. Such hysteria will be reported by media once in a while, but there will be no boycotting of the Olympics, and Obama will not cancel his visit. The West, too, realizes that overly drastic steps will only worsen the situation, including for the Western countries," said Konstantin Simonov

MAYBE YOU CAN C(r)ooN to Mr. PUTIN PRESIDENT OBAMA maybe play a game of BASKETBALL or MAYBE A BEER SUMMIT THAT WORKS BIG BROTHER OR AS CHRIS ROCK SAID DADDY lolololololo you just cant make this stuff up HISTORY TO LIVE IT AAAAHHHHHHHHH can you smell what the rock is cooking mmmmmmPAULA DEAN CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE FRIED BUTTER NOW THAT WAS OFFENSIVE FRIED BUTTER ONLY IN AMERICA lololololo

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#961258 Aug 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' Rail Against 'Half-White Muslim' In Arizona
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/obam...
those racists were not democrats.
why do you conservatives not embrace your racism? you should be proud of your ideological bigotry! quit trying to deny it! the rest of us are aware of it! man up!
don't believe me? have you ever watched FOX 'News'? take my word for it...you guys are racists.
To a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

To a racist pig like you, every non-black is a racist.

Don't look in any mirrors if you believe in 7 years of bad luck.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961259 Aug 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' Rail Against 'Half-White Muslim' In Arizona
why do you conservatives not embrace your racism? you should be proud of your ideological bigotry! quit trying to deny it! the rest of us are aware of it! man up!
don't believe me? have you ever watched FOX 'News'? take my word for it...you guys are racists.
NO IT WAS NOT RACISTS that was FUNNY WHAT WAS RACISTS WAS JAY Z ALBUM N****** IN PARIS NOW THAT WAS RACISTS BABA BLACK SHEEP HAVE YOU ANY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#961260 Aug 8, 2013
Watch Tea Partiers In Arizona Go Full Racist, Call Obama ’47 percent Negro!’

http://aattp.org/watch-tea-partiers-in-arizon...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961261 Aug 8, 2013
President Obama hasn’t always been the great crusader for gay rights. It wasn’t that long ago when he was firmly against the idea of same-sex marriage.

But how quickly times change when someone has a hidden agenda.

“I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage,” said President Obama a few days before winning the election in 2008.

Obama, who is rumored to be bisexual, waited until he was re-elected to suddenly flip flop on the issue of gay marriage and LGBT rights.“I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage,” said President Obama a few days before winning the election in 2008.

Obama, who is rumored to be bisexual, waited until he was re-elected to suddenly flip flop on the issue of gay marriage and LGBT rights.

In a taped appearance on NBC’s “The Tonight Show” that aired Tuesday night, Obama defended gay rights in Russia, and all but admitted he canceled his planned meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin next week in protest of the Russian law banning gay propaganda.

Obama told Jay Leno he had “no patience for countries that try to treat gays and lesbians and transgendered persons in ways that intimidate them or are harmful to them.”

OOOOOO CHILE IF TRAYVON WAS GAY AND HAD A DADDY LIKE THIS HE WOULD BE ALIVE MMMMM MMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM is he having a hissy fit on leno will RUSSIA OUT HIM because they KNOW HIS SECRETS BEST BELIEVE
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961262 Aug 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
To a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
To a racist pig like you, every non-black is a racist.
Don't look in any mirrors if you believe in 7 years of bad luck.
WOW I LIKE THIS ONE yes
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961263 Aug 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Watch Tea Partiers In Arizona Go Full Racist, Call Obama ’47 percent Negro!’
http://aattp.org/watch-tea-partiers-in-arizon...
HEy ENGINE FIGHT THE BATTLES OF YOUR PAST HISTORY ON XBOX your white hate aaaaawwww do you hate MOMMY or your half self semenhole I KNOW THAT HALF HATE WELL WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND POKED MYSELF IN THE LEFT BLUE EYE AND MY RIGHT BROWN EYE HAD A TEAR FOR HIS HALF BROTHER lololoolol
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#961264 Aug 8, 2013
Racists Go Wild Outside Obama Speech in Arizona

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/07/1229...

the republican 'get the black vote' PR campaign isn't working out so well.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961265 Aug 8, 2013
PRICELESS FROM A URBAN BLOG LOLOLOL URBAN Ha “This is what he gets upset about?” asked poster Davy Smith in a comment on the HuffingtonPost website.

“Not his countrymen who were killed in Benghazi, not the selling of U.S. weapons to drug cartels, not the IRS scandal that targeted his own citizens, not the gathering of info on the citizens of the “free” country that he is supposed to be the leader of, not the crushing deficit in his country, not the staggering number of his citizens that are jobless and/or on welfare, not the constitution that he swore to uphold…”

HuffPo poster olehippi added:

“Wouldn’t it be great if Obama had no patience for countries like America that can’t provide enough jobs for its workforce? Or what about no patience for black fathers in America who abandon the mothers of their children? And what about no patience for the thousands of black on black crimes that happen every day in America?”

“I just want the right to marry my pet cockroach,” wrote HuffPo poster Yon7391.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#961266 Aug 8, 2013
From the Annals of White Crime: Pennsylvania Mass Shooter Rockne Newell is a White Male Domestic Terrorist. When Will White Folks Clean Up Their Own House?

A white man runs amok again. When will the white community have a serious conversation about the violence of its members? Where are the white Don Lemons and white media elites on Fox News and conservative talk radio showing leadership on the frightening trend that is white men committing acts of mass murder and violence in the United States?

White men are approximately 30 percent of the American public, but they account for 70 percent of mass shootings. The pathological mix that is gun culture and imperiled/aggrieved white masculinity is killing people--most of whom are white--yet, the white community looks the other way.

As my Right-wing friends are fond of saying, "what of personal responsibility?"

Of course, when white people commit politically motivated crimes there is no handwringing, introspection, or generalizations made about white folks in mass. As we saw in the aftermath of the Adam Lanza shooting spree, once more the freedom to be white is the freedom to be an individual and to have none of your negative actions reflect anything about the group to which you belong.

....Just as Bill O'Reilly and other white elites did in the aftermath of the Trayvon Martin murder case, where they decided to publicly scold black folks and their "bad culture", we need some black and brown leaders to lecture and truth-tell about the plague of white crime and white domestic terrorism that is imperiling the United States.

Of course, black folks do not have the media platform or authority to lecture white people about the pathological aspects of their culture, or to discuss the reality that is "white crime", as to do so would be "reverse racism" and unkind to the feelings of White America.

White privilege is killing white people. Yet, they choose to stand mute and silent.

http://www.chaunceydevega.com/2013/08/from-an...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#961267 Aug 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is the shooter in the tower is actively shooting at police or the public. Your terrorist in Yemen's execution was ordered regardless of what activity he may have been engaged in at the time of his execution.
The objective of the police is to subdue and arrest the shooter and protect the public, sometimes there's no other way other than to kill him. Nobody ordered them to execute him before they left the station.
And that American citizen in Yemen is actually sending bombers to kill Americans.

There is no difference.

Both are intent & on & doing harm to innocent people.

Both are unavailable to capture.

Delaying stopping both people would result in more deaths.

When word of that tower gunman hits the SWAT Team, they know exactly what they are to do. If the shooter keeps shooting,they take him out.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961268 Aug 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
From the Annals of White Crime: Pennsylvania Mass Shooter Rockne Newell is a White Male Domestic Terrorist. When Will White Folks Clean Up Their Own House?
A white man runs amok again. When will the white community have a serious conversation about the violence of its members? Where are the white Don Lemons and white media elites on Fox News and conservative talk radio showing leadership on the frightening trend that is white men committing acts of mass murder and violence in the United States?
White men are approximately 30 percent of the American public, but they account for 70 percent of mass shootings. The pathological mix that is gun culture and imperiled/aggrieved white masculinity is killing people--most of whom are white--yet, the white community looks the other way.
As my Right-wing friends are fond of saying, "what of personal responsibility?"
Of course, when white people commit politically motivated crimes there is no handwringing, introspection, or generalizations made about white folks in mass. As we saw in the aftermath of the Adam Lanza shooting spree, once more the freedom to be white is the freedom to be an individual and to have none of your negative actions reflect anything about the group to which you belong.
....Just as Bill O'Reilly and other white elites did in the aftermath of the Trayvon Martin murder case, where they decided to publicly scold black folks and their "bad culture", we need some black and brown leaders to lecture and truth-tell about the plague of white crime and white domestic terrorism that is imperiling the United States.
Of course, black folks do not have the media platform or authority to lecture white people about the pathological aspects of their culture, or to discuss the reality that is "white crime", as to do so would be "reverse racism" and unkind to the feelings of White America.
White privilege is killing white people. Yet, they choose to stand mute and silent.
http://www.chaunceydevega.com/2013/08/from-an...
WHERE HAVE ALL THE AMERICANS GONE IN THE LAST 8 YEARS seems america is LEFT WITH ALL BIGOTS now crimes can be justified by race should we want all crime to be reduced as AMERICANS OBAMA REALLY SHOW HOW RACISTS AND BIGOTTED AMERICANS OF ALL RACES ARE this SEMENHOLE IS STILL TRYING TO KILL JOHN WAYNE wow

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#961269 Aug 8, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Davey! I'm going to Tweet you a picture of my Goliath, wink, wink.
I think all the years that Mom couldn't pay for the Internet were when the House and the Senate were controlled by Democrats (what was that now? 4 years or more). It was 2 years under Bush with Pelosi running the country into the ground with Rangel the Tax Cheat's help. And, I think the Senate has had a majority all along. So blaming the Republicans just won't wash, unlike those ball washers paid for by the Obama Stimulus.
I love it. First you jump up & down " OMG OMG Obama this " "OMG OMG Obama that".

And when you are shown to be a liar, it suddenly the problem of Congress. There were never more than 50 Democrats in the US Senate 2007. 2008. Between the Filibuster, dick Cheney's tiebreaker, and Bush's veto, what Bush policy could the Democrats change in 2007 & 2008?

By the time 2009 came around, Bush & The Republicans left with the worst recession in 80 years, housing collapse, near financial meltdown, & two quagmire wars.

But hey, blame the Democrats.

You people are dumber than sh*t.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#961270 Aug 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow economic growth is the effects of the Bush recession & the inability for Congress to pass legislation to help thanks to obstructionist Republicans who still think (After 2012) that this will help them win more seats in 2014.
As for Food Stamps I love how you lying POSs add 2008 to Obama's tally.
Bush increased food stamp participation by a higher percentage & you never said squat.
The labor participation rate has bee dropping for a lot longer than Obama has been President & attributable to changes in demographics.
Bitch abut only 160K new jobs while you forgot Obama took office with a growing trend of monthly job losses in the 750K range.
Comparing this recession to the one under Reagan is beyond stupid.
The stimulus bill went a long way towards our recovery then anther tragedy struck out country. Republicans took the House & they decoded to just say no. No to more stimulus, no to more jobs. No to helping their own country. After voting yes yes yes to unfunded spending for 6 years under Bush , they decided that spending is the problem & its all Obama's fault.
Davey Boy I'm glad we don't have you're intellectual accumen in DC? How long are you going to blame George Bush? Barack Hussein Obama has been in office 4+ years. How long are you going to give him a pass?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#961271 Aug 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Son you are really a Blank Slate but proof Stupid is Forever!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961272 Aug 8, 2013
Can countries go bust? IMF created new form of modern mass slavery
One can only wonder how horrific debt crises caused by artificially created unsustainable debt burdens could ever be resolved by taking on/imposing ever higher, heavier, long-term debt.

When Argentina sank into its worst financial, economic and social crisis in late 2001/2002 forcing it to default on its unsustainable Sovereign Public Debt, Anne Krueger - at the time the International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) first deputy manager - was very straight-forward about the whole matter. She proposed introducing the concept of bankruptcy of entire countries as a means to, above all, afford international creditors fullest protection.

Chapter 11 Bankruptcy for Nation-States!

A Leading Case…
That revolutionary proposal ended up not being used on Argentina at the time, mainly because successive local caretaker governments ended up doing the global mega-bankers’ dirty work for them. Today, with a new crisis looming for Argentina, it appears that the 'Chapter 11 for Nations' concept is back on the agenda. Will Argentina become a leading case in macro-managing such a process?

Those were stormy times for Argentina and its creditors. But when President Néstor Kirchner took office in mid-2003, the global mega-bankers were able to quickly agree with him on a scheme whereby Argentina would come out of its debt default in an “orderly manner”(for the bankers, that is…). Since then, the money began flowing again to mega-banker coffers big time!

In June 2005 a hodgepodge of more than 127 public debt bonds was replaced with just three new bonds that rolled over Sovereign Debt as far as 42 years into the future; the key bond series being adjustable by Cost of Living, which in Argentina means inflation. This explains why the Kirchner government have tampered with official inflation statistics all but destroying the credibility of the local statistics office, INDEC.

At the time, however, around 20% of bondholders did not agree to play along. They clumped together as a strongly leveraged group of so-called “hold-outs”– mostly vulture hedge-funds like the Elliott Management Group - suing Argentina repeatedly so that their original bonds’ capital and interest yields are paid to them. Thanks to a series of Second District South Manhattan Court of Appeals sentences by Judge Thomas Griesa favouring Plaintiffs, these vulture funds now demand their pound of flesh.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961273 Aug 8, 2013
Am ER I C A no long UNITED ALL BECAUSE OF RACIAL PRIDE its not racism when someone kills someone else that simply murder

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#961274 Aug 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And that American citizen in Yemen is actually sending bombers to kill Americans.
There is no difference.
Both are intent & on & doing harm to innocent people.
Both are unavailable to capture.
Delaying stopping both people would result in more deaths.
When word of that tower gunman hits the SWAT Team, they know exactly what they are to do. If the shooter keeps shooting,they take him out.
We have no idea what the citizen in Yemen was up to, the government ordered his execution not his arrest and trial.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#961275 Aug 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) The little girl was denied a lung transplant due to protocols established well before Obmacare or Obama taking office. You are a GD idiot.
2) The feral health people only tell you what you should eat & should avoid. You are perfectly within your right to ignore that & be a dumbass.
Why are right whiners soooooooooo ignorant?
There you go again providing facts. Don't you realize these conservative lunatics live in a fantasy world that never lets the facts interfere with a good lie. What a kill joy.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961276 Aug 8, 2013
DOES OBAMA CARE THAT THERE ARE VIDEOS OF HIS LIES HIS FLIP fLOPS HIS contradictions will someone PLEASE tell HIS SUPPORTERS/WORSHIPPERS all his LIES ARE DOCUMENTED YOU CAN CLOUD HIS PAST YOU CAN REWRITE HIS UPBRINGING BUT HIS PRESENT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US clowns IF AMERICA WAS BETTER WITH OBAMA WE WOULDNT BE ARGUING and FRANK MARSHALL REALLY THATS A ROLE MODEL really a PEDDFILE,aaaaw wat eva

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 44 min Anonymous91 54,522
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 47 min Anonymous97 30
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 179,420
Dr john 0782857120 abortion clinic in jane furs... 1 hr Dr john 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,640
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,665
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,501
Abby 10-24 7 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]