Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#961149 Aug 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Under the Clinton Adminstration they were forced to.
Then they must have been forced to under the bushie boy administration too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961150 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't say "Gulf of Mexico", you added that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nG52r79LtiIXX
All those ports are along the Gulf Stream.
lame
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#961151 Aug 7, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't forget...
miss place. Yes!
Then I must be correct when I say you're not that smart.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961152 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's equivocating, the payroll tax cut was a direct cut for the middle class and it was a reduction in rates in that a lower percentage was deducted.
Temporary payroll tax cuts mean slightly higher spending for those who live paycheck-to-paycheck, but do not change the psychology of the real earners.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#961153 Aug 7, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>So you're in that camp? We knew you were of Japanese decent, but you're not a citizen? Sarah Palin will always be better than Barack Hussein Obama, because she doesn't cater to leeches, or support them. She works in private industry, something with which Barack Hussein Obama had a total aversion.
lol! Psst! Obama has now held an executive position LONGER than Palin.

And Palin QUIT hers!

That must be your idea of a 'better' person for the job. Sorry my little missing declaration idiot but that's not mine!

You have a weird idea of what constitutes a 'qualified' individual.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#961154 Aug 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dong is a chubby chinaman, and a helluva cook. He's also more than a little retarded, so please take it easy on him so I can continue to eat ....
lol! Son, I wish you were at least as smart as "... more than a little retarded."

But you just force yourself to stay down.

Well, all I can say is good doggie!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961155 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither were Bush's tax "cuts" as PD pointed out.
The Bush tax cuts were real but had a 10-year sunset because that was the only way they could be passed.

The Bush tax cuts allowed the middle class to significantly increase their net worth over that 10-year period. The real "middle class", not the Obama middle class.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#961156 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>look whose talking Asian. Only a foreigner would think Hawai'i is part of Asia. Enter Barack Hussein O'bama.
Well by golly! Isn't that what you and sadow and dimjim and riteupthemiddle and the wichita wacko were claiming?!?!?!

and now you're backpeddling?!?!?!

wow. like I said, you idiots play both sides of the line.

But I love your comedy!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961157 Aug 7, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Weiners sex ting partner on tv! What a nutcase
The fact that Weinerman is probably best able of all the candidates to run New York says lots about a sorry field.

As bad as Weinerman is, the rest of the DemoKKKrats are even worse.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961159 Aug 7, 2013
Patriot wrote:
'They' want Our guns -
August 7, 2013
Victim Disarmament Zone: Apartment Management Firm Prohibits Residents From Owning Firearms and Weapons
Imagine you’ve been living in your home or apartment for several years. You’re an avid hunter, sports shooter, or simply someone who wants to protect their family should an individual with criminal intent coming breaking down your door. You own a handgun, rifle, crossbow, or other self defense weapon.
All of a sudden you receive a memo from your management company or Homeowners Association advising you of a policy change that you can no longer own a weapon if you live on the property. As an American you’d likely be surprised at such a note in your mailbox, especially considering that the fundamental law of the land gives you the right to own a firearm or weapon for self defense.
But this is exactly what happened to tenants of the Oakwood apartment complex in Castle Rock, Colorado http://www.whitepages.com/business/oakwood-ap... .
Read more »
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/victim-di...
The hazard of being a renter. Just ignore the landlord, keep your firearms out of sight, and let them try to evict you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961161 Aug 7, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Odoucha[whispering to Putin} "after my re election I'll be able to do more."
Putin to Odoucha yesterday "kiss my white ass, Buckwheat"
a child among men, a lamb to the slaughter...

Fortunately for us, the Russians are still too weak, or we would be screwed with this fool in charge.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#961162 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush tax cuts were real but had a 10-year sunset because that was the only way they could be passed.
The Bush tax cuts allowed the middle class to significantly increase their net worth over that 10-year period. The real "middle class", not the Obama middle class.
So... who benefited?

And please don't post your opinion. We've had enough of those "roads to nowhere."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#961163 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Weinerman is probably best able of all the candidates to run New York says lots about a sorry field.
As bad as Weinerman is, the rest of the DemoKKKrats are even worse.
Reminds me of the last couple of presidential races......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961164 Aug 7, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an elite from the government and labor unions?
Just kidding. I agree that congress and the president should be included in Obamacare. It would be the best healthcare in history.
Are you saying that union members are exempt because they already have their own insurance? Most working people fall into that category both in the private sector and public employees.
Unions are exempt because their "Cadillac" plans would result in a tax penalty for anybody else. Non-union members with similar plans will see their benefits cut to escape the tax.

If you don't know that, you're stupider than imagined.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961166 Aug 7, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an elite from the government and labor unions?
Just kidding. I agree that congress and the president should be included in Obamacare. It would be the best healthcare in history.
Are you saying that union members are exempt because they already have their own insurance? Most working people fall into that category both in the private sector and public employees.
By the way, the ObamaKKKarre exchange plans are crummy medicine, loaded with third-rate provider networks.

That is, if one cares about quality instead of cost.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961168 Aug 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... who benefited?
And please don't post your opinion. We've had enough of those "roads to nowhere."
The real middle class benefited, a population defined by values as much as by income.

The "middle class" is not defined by the median income.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#961169 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The real middle class benefited, a population defined by values as much as by income.
The "middle class" is not defined by the median income.
lol! Can't follow instructions can you?
Hold Onto Your Hats

Belton, TX

#961170 Aug 7, 2013
This is what Obamacare will do to the country. God Help us!

http://safeshare.tv/w/zwhKdMtFHf
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961171 Aug 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Can't follow instructions can you?
Go back to your rathole in Bumpass or Moreno Valley or wherever, you draft-dodging scumbag.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#961172 Aug 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then they must have been forced to under the bushie boy administration too.
You are right GW Bush Adminstration did carry on with those HUD policies and the Legislation enacted under Clinton Adminstration and used tax payer dollars too to help low income people to buy houses and why I have said too GW Bush was a Pseudo Liberal within the Republican Party which even Bruce Bartlett confirms that in his Book "How George W. Bush Bankrupt America and betrayed the Reagan Legacy".

Home Ownership and President Bush

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 37 min Mister Tonka 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Kristy 46,724
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 622
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,720
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 323
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••