Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961238 Aug 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Herman Cain?
SEMENHOLE HERMAN CAINE WAS A BLACK MAN WHO DARE to leave the party OF JIM CROW AND THE KKK that was his crime ENGINE an HILLARY CLINTON CALLING A BLACK MAN A UT WAS WHAT YOU BIGIOTS DO
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961239 Aug 8, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are prisons full of black people?
ARYAN NATION MEXICAN MAFIA BERNIE MADOFF these are all BLACK PEOPLE yea JOHN GOTTI I LIKE THIS ONE WHITEY BULGER hahahahahahlolololololo and IM NOT IM PRISON BIGOT
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961240 Aug 8, 2013
The banking crash of 2008-2009 has tempted some in China's Politburo to conclude that Leninist planning is superior to Anglo-Saxon markets, and prompted many in Europe to ask whether Capitalisme Sauvage is worth saving at all. They misread events of course. It was governments that caused the crisis: the West by fixing the price of credit too low, the East by amassing reserves and flooding the world with excess capital. But that is not the narrative of the web, or political discourse.

So let us start to set the record straight on one point at least. The archives demonstrate that the Stuart monarchs Charles II and James II systematically drew up laws to enforce and spread hereditary slavery, mimicking the Spanish practice of the day and the "divine right" absolutism of the Habsburg empire.

They did so with relentless focus, stacking the courts to ensure favourable rulings, and carrying out police state sedition trials against opponents, not least because revenues from tobacco and sugar plantations became the chief source of wealth for the crown.

Professor Holly Brewer from the University of Maryland says Charles II was so enamoured with the Royal African Company that he engraved its symbols of elephant and castle on one side of his golden Guinea. "The Stuarts envisaged monarchy and slavery as, literally, two sides of the same coin," she said.

Slavery had not been hereditary in British possessions before. There were African slaves, just as there were indentured white workers, but it was fluid, in a legal grey zone, and judges could not be counted on to enforce the recapture of runaways.

Prof Brewer said the findings she has uncovered in the archives show that Locke fought tooth and nail to reverse this new hereditary structure while on the Board of Trade in the 1690s under William of Orange.

Locke sought the stop linking land grants to the number of imported slaves - 50 acres per head - a "strangely perverted "practice, in his words, intended to ensure a plantation aristocracy built on slaves. He urged that the children of blacks should be "baptized, catechized and bred Christians" so that they could not be denied their civil liberties so lightly.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#961241 Aug 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Magic Negro had a son, he'd look like a Wanted Poster.
If the KKK had a poster boy, it would be you.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#961242 Aug 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan raised taxes 11 times.
Reagan recovery.
And Son, I hate when everyone with a brain remembers the Reagan years as the good old days while thinking these are the worst in American history with no sign of improvement under and because of Obama. So, what's with all the talk about the Magic Knee Grow? Or does he just save the Magic for the Hollywood style parties he frequently throws?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#961243 Aug 8, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
"because it does not go far enough."
Like telling us what to eat, and who can get transplants, right?
Little girl denied lung transplant by Liberals under Obamacare!
1) The little girl was denied a lung transplant due to protocols established well before Obmacare or Obama taking office. You are a GD idiot.

2) The feral health people only tell you what you should eat & should avoid. You are perfectly within your right to ignore that & be a dumbass.

Why are right whiners soooooooooo ignorant?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961244 Aug 8, 2013
Made-up Threat Rehabilitates the Big Brother
The U.S. State Department issued a global alert about the terrorist threat allegedly posed by Al-Qaeda in Yemen. The USA announced the closure of its missions in the Middle East and Africa, and their example was followed by France, Britain, and Germany. However, this was only an attempt to justify the activities of the National Security Agency.

Last Saturday, right after alerting of the terror threat civilians and BOLO complex ("be on the lookout") that includes law enforcement and federal officials, President Barack Obama went to play golf, and then celebrated his birthday at the presidential retreat at Camp David. Is it too frivolous behavior when it comes to a possible al-Qaeda attack similar to the one on September 11th either within the continental United States or any U.S. embassies overseas?

Tweet Print version Font Size Send to friend In contrast to Obama, other officials preferred to escalate the situation. The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey said Sunday that the threat was "more specific" than other recent threats and was aimed against Western countries in general. The State Department closed its embassies and consulates in 19 countries in the Middle East and Africa until August 10th, including Yemen, Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan, UAE, Afghanistan, Libya, Sudan, and Iraq. The U.S. Department of State explained that the decision to close the embassies was based on tracking the alleged operations of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, and especially in Yemen. However, the State Department did not provide any specific information on the targets that could be pursued by al-Qaeda. According to U.S. media reports, these could be Embassies, &#8203;&#8203;airlines and public transportation systems.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
Anthony W

New York, NY

#961245 Aug 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow economic growth is the effects of the Bush recession & the inability for Congress to pass legislation to help thanks to obstructionist Republicans who still think (After 2012) that this will help them win more seats in 2014.
As for Food Stamps I love how you lying POSs add 2008 to Obama's tally.
Bush increased food stamp participation by a higher percentage & you never said squat.
The labor participation rate has bee dropping for a lot longer than Obama has been President & attributable to changes in demographics.
Bitch abut only 160K new jobs while you forgot Obama took office with a growing trend of monthly job losses in the 750K range.
Comparing this recession to the one under Reagan is beyond stupid.
The stimulus bill went a long way towards our recovery then anther tragedy struck out country. Republicans took the House & they decoded to just say no. No to more stimulus, no to more jobs. No to helping their own country. After voting yes yes yes to unfunded spending for 6 years under Bush , they decided that spending is the problem & its all Obama's fault.
Oh Davey! I'm going to Tweet you a picture of my Goliath, wink, wink.

I think all the years that Mom couldn't pay for the Internet were when the House and the Senate were controlled by Democrats (what was that now? 4 years or more). It was 2 years under Bush with Pelosi running the country into the ground with Rangel the Tax Cheat's help. And, I think the Senate has had a majority all along. So blaming the Republicans just won't wash, unlike those ball washers paid for by the Obama Stimulus.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#961246 Aug 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> If the KKK had a poster boy, it would be you.
Shinningelectr0n is a Southern Democrat? Oh my!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#961247 Aug 8, 2013
Allen Clifton
"Trying to figure out exactly what the Republican Party stands for has been something I've pondered for quite a while..
If you listen to their rhetoric, the answer is easy. However, looking at reality, it completely contradicts nearly everything they say they support.
They donít stand for freedom, as they continue to support legislation that denies basic freedoms for homosexuals, women and people who follow religions other than Christianity.
They donít stand for small government, as theyíve recently supported constitutional amendments that define marriage and redefine what constitutes being an American citizen. Not to mention they were the party which orchestrated one of the most intrusive piece of legislation our nation has ever seenóthe Patriot Act.
They donít stand for a fiscally conservative government, especially considering there has yet to be a single Republican president since Eisenhower, who served from 1953-1961, who has balanced the budget. In fact, every Republican president since Eisenhower didnít just increase our deficitsó they set records for growth in our national debt.
They donít stand for Christian values, because Jesus Christ stood for love, hope, compassion, acceptance, helping those less fortunate than ourselves, not judging others and forgivenessótraits which the Republican Party seems to strongly oppose.
They donít support of our military, as Republican presidents have frequently sent our military into pointless wars where hundreds of thousands have been killed, or severely wounded to the point where they will suffer from these disabilities for the rest of their lives.
They donít stand for constitutional values, as they frequently support violating those constitutionally-upheld laws which they disagree with."
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961250 Aug 8, 2013
WONDERS AND SIGNS NSA SCANDAL/REVELATIONS lol AND A BIG BROTHER IN THE WHITEHOUSE wow is the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT really just a FACE is he the LAST PRESIDENT AND THE FIRST DICTATOR wow mmmmm WE HAVE A BLACK POPE NOW wow
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961251 Aug 8, 2013
THE BIG BROTHER IN THE WHITE HOUSE WANTS TO SEE EVERYTHING everyone gets the FLASHLIGHT where the sun dont shine lololol

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#961252 Aug 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush tax cuts were real but had a 10-year sunset because that was the only way they could be passed.
The Bush tax cuts allowed the middle class to significantly increase their net worth over that 10-year period. The real "middle class", not the Obama middle class.
Yes, only Galt's 'real' middle class considers Mitt Romney poor compared to their wealth.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961253 Aug 8, 2013
Obama's Nobel Peace Prize to be given to Snowden;Ex-CIA officer Edward Snowden's request for asylum in Russia prompted American politicians to issue a new set of statements. Republican Senator Lindsey Graham suggested boycotting the Olympic Games in Sochi. He urged his colleagues to send Russia the most unambiguous signal possible. According to the Senator, U.S. President Barack Obama should consider the possibility of the United States withdrawing from participation in the Olympics.

Graham's initiative, however, was not supported by his colleagues, even Senator John McCain. The latter believes that the United States can do much if Russia provides asylum to Snowden. At the same time, McCain does not think that last experience of withdrawal from the Olympics was positive, ITAR-TASS reported.

Tweet Print version Font Size Send to friend The U.S. boycotted the Olympics in Moscow in 1980, and the Soviet Union reciprocated in Los Angeles in 1984.

Senator Bob Corker of the Foreign Affairs Committee said that he did not want to exacerbate hostility in the relations between the U.S. and Russia.

Immediately after Snowden's arrival to the Sheremetyevo airport, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry mentioned possible "consequences" for Russia and China. At the time Kerry did not specify what these "consequences" might be.

Then it was reported that the U.S. president may abstain from visiting Russia for the G20 summit in September. However, these reports are consistently refuted at the official level.

It appears that the idea to &#8203;&#8203;"do much" if Snowden is granted asylum in Russia seems to be firmly lodged in the minds of the American politicians. However, it does not guarantee that this will really be done.

"No country can afford ignoring the statements from Washington for obvious reasons, especially Russia. But this is not because Russians are more dependent on the U.S. than others. This is because we are a great nuclear power and need to make responsible decisions,

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#961254 Aug 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> If the KKK had a poster boy, it would be you.
Toilet Seats have been designed around the shape and content of your mouth.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#961255 Aug 8, 2013
Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' Rail Against 'Half-White Muslim' In Arizona

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/obam...

those racists were not democrats.

why do you conservatives not embrace your racism? you should be proud of your ideological bigotry! quit trying to deny it! the rest of us are aware of it! man up!

don't believe me? have you ever watched FOX 'News'? take my word for it...you guys are racists.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961256 Aug 8, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>And Son, I hate when everyone with a brain remembers the Reagan years as the good old days while thinking these are the worst in American history with no sign of improvement under and because of Obama. So, what's with all the talk about the Magic Knee Grow? Or does he just save the Magic for the Hollywood style parties he frequently throws?
MYSTIFIED lololololhahahahahahahahahahMA JIK
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961257 Aug 8, 2013
Obama's Nobel Peace Prize to be given to Snowden I believe it is a direct blackmail by a known precedent. In 1980, it had to do with the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Now the Americans are bogged down there, and not just in Afghanistan. So if there is a need to sabotage any activities, these would be the activities that occur in the United States and organized by the United States," he said.

"At this particular moment I believe that the Russian government should not give in to this blackmail, and then play it by ear," said Vitaly Tretyakov.

"I think that there are a lot more sober-minded people, and no one needs strained relations between Russia and the U.S. Russia is an extremely significant player in the international arena. Many issues are not solved without Russia and the United States needs to solve these issues. Syria is a great example that Russia's opinion is to be reckoned with. A confrontation will cause serious damage to the United States. Obama's behavior shows that he is not a supporter of the escalation of the conflict," political scientist Konstantin Simonov told Pravda.Ru.

He stressed that Russia takes a careful stance in this situation. "Russia has indicated that it is not going to make a long-lasting topic out of Snowden's case to show the U.S. off every week. Putin's statement was very careful: this situation is unpleasant for us, we did not invite him, he happened to be here. The President also stated that Russia's relationship with the U.S. was more important than squabbling of the special services," said the expert.

"There are reasonable people on both sides of the Atlantic, and they will push Russophobes to the back stage. Such hysteria will be reported by media once in a while, but there will be no boycotting of the Olympics, and Obama will not cancel his visit. The West, too, realizes that overly drastic steps will only worsen the situation, including for the Western countries," said Konstantin Simonov

MAYBE YOU CAN C(r)ooN to Mr. PUTIN PRESIDENT OBAMA maybe play a game of BASKETBALL or MAYBE A BEER SUMMIT THAT WORKS BIG BROTHER OR AS CHRIS ROCK SAID DADDY lolololololo you just cant make this stuff up HISTORY TO LIVE IT AAAAHHHHHHHHH can you smell what the rock is cooking mmmmmmPAULA DEAN CAN WE HAVE SOME MORE FRIED BUTTER NOW THAT WAS OFFENSIVE FRIED BUTTER ONLY IN AMERICA lololololo

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#961258 Aug 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama Protesters Sing 'Bye Bye Black Sheep,' Rail Against 'Half-White Muslim' In Arizona
why do you conservatives not embrace your racism? you should be proud of your ideological bigotry! quit trying to deny it! the rest of us are aware of it! man up!
don't believe me? have you ever watched FOX 'News'? take my word for it...you guys are racists.
To a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

To a racist pig like you, every non-black is a racist.

Don't look in any mirrors if you believe in 7 years of bad luck.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#961259 Aug 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
NO IT WAS NOT RACISTS that was FUNNY WHAT WAS RACISTS WAS JAY Z ALBUM N****** IN PARIS NOW THAT WAS RACISTS BABA BLACK SHEEP HAVE YOU ANY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 4 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 5 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 7 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 8 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web