Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1276651 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#961469 Aug 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No, goof ball. Charleston, Savannah, Jacksonville ports are ALONG the shipping lanes routes in and out of Gulf ports --that was understandable to anyone listening who did not take the statement out-of-context like stupid you and FauxNews.
I like how you capitalized 'along' as if obama actually said it. Stupid fck.

I think when homer returns we should start hatin on the giants. Why don't you pick a new avatar for us to use that trashes the giants?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#961470 Aug 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Hey Libtards & Obama Hut Clan:
Real Unemployment Rate: U6 Rate Stays at 14.7 Percent, as U3 Falls to 7.8 Percent
http://www.policymic.com/articles/15908/real-...
Thanks to republicans blocking every jobs bill and raise in the minimum wage so far---republidicks just hate for the average American working man and woman to get ahead.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#961472 Aug 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
I think Obama should come out and say - "Hey! These three hoodlums could be my sons!"
Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/08/jackson-...
Racist slobs.
Those two frauds jackson & shrimpton should be horsewhipped into unconsciousness in the town square.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#961473 Aug 8, 2013
Or even better yet: "never heard from again for the rest of their useless lives"......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#961474 Aug 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And they're still more American than you son!
Dong!!!

We know you'd like to be perceived like this:


When the truth is actually this: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Chicken with snow peas, STAT!!!
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#961477 Aug 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to republicans blocking every jobs bill and raise in the minimum wage so far---republidicks just hate for the average American working man and woman to get ahead.
Hold on, leftie-- let me get my popcorn and beverage. I want to get really comfortable while you explain to me how jacking up the minimum wage is going to INCREASE the number of jobs.

Okay. Got it.

Commence explaining.(this is gonna be good)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#961478 Aug 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>It is true that Galt doesn't have a clue to the 'extent of domestic spying on Americans ' that was going on under George W Bush against the laws of the United States. Thanks for finally admitting your clueless gullibility.
Does it matter? Are you as blind to Obama's egregious acts as they were to Bush's? How does that make you better or even different than them?

I'm not picking on you and I'm not picking on them. We've all been duped in a classically simplistic divide and conquer strategy.

I for one am done playing this game.

At least until tomorrow.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#961481 Aug 8, 2013
Vladimir Putin's attack on gays and Obama makes him the frontrunner in 2016 for the dysfunctional Republican party.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961482 Aug 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to republicans blocking every jobs bill and raise in the minimum wage so far---republidicks just hate for the average American working man and woman to get ahead.
Your minimum wage argument has already been debunked by one of your fellow travelers on the left.

But, just out of curiosity, if you increase the minimum wage to say $15/hr, with accompanying inflation, how much do you pay the folks already making $15/hr to keep them whole?
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961483 Aug 8, 2013
It's good. Whites are nearly gone here now. The Universe reclaims the Earth from the white scum who have defiled it. And when this place is cleansed then the next place must be cleansed and it will take time but each man sows the seeds of his own destruction. They simply take a little time and moisture to grow.

Tonto dreamed last night that the Mormon Tabernacle burned down with all the mormons in it. It was a good dream, the children screaming and crying, the women with their hair on fire... it was a good day too.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961484 Aug 8, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter? Are you as blind to Obama's egregious acts as they were to Bush's? How does that make you better or even different than them?
I'm not picking on you and I'm not picking on them. We've all been duped in a classically simplistic divide and conquer strategy.
I for one am done playing this game.
At least until tomorrow.
...blind faith in the Messiah...

If Obama is spying on Americans, it must be for our own good.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#961485 Aug 8, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
It's good. Whites are nearly gone here now. The Universe reclaims the Earth from the white scum who have defiled it. And when this place is cleansed then the next place must be cleansed and it will take time but each man sows the seeds of his own destruction. They simply take a little time and moisture to grow.
Tonto dreamed last night that the Mormon Tabernacle burned down with all the mormons in it. It was a good dream, the children screaming and crying, the women with their hair on fire... it was a good day too.
Draft-dodging black racist scumbag from Bumpass and Moreno Valley rides again.
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961486 Aug 8, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on, leftie-- let me get my popcorn and beverage. I want to get really comfortable while you explain to me how jacking up the minimum wage is going to INCREASE the number of jobs.
Okay. Got it.
Commence explaining.(this is gonna be good)
Yes, it will be good. Raising what you call "the minimum wage" will mean that the poor might not kill and eat your family thereby ensuring that your fat, deformed offspring may live long enough to provide some menial services for others. In other words, raising "the minimum wage" will provide jobs for you, white eyes, who would otherwise be hanging from tent poles around the city. You see? You were right; this IS going to be good.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#961487 Aug 8, 2013
An emergency meeting of the housing authority was called in the wake of the outcry following a new notice to Oakwood&#8236; Apartments in CastleRock&#8236;, Colorado which stipulated that owners would no longer be permitted to have guns&#8236; in their residence...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/colorado-...
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961488 Aug 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Draft-dodging black racist scumbag from Bumpass and Moreno Valley rides again.
Perhaps, Tonto sees no shame in "draft-dodging," it is true. Your son did it, and no one would hire your daughter to "serve" anything but more burgers. The American military are scum, always have been. It's no honor to be a brainless parasite. Tell me, parasite, which war did you win for us?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#961489 Aug 8, 2013
OBAMACARE: BALLISTIC NUKE THAT MUST BE SHOT DOWN
David Limbaugh to GOP: Take out 'missile payload before it fully hits the U.S. mainland'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obamacare-ballisti...
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961490 Aug 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...blind faith in the Messiah...
If Obama is spying on Americans, it must be for our own good.
You are long past your own good. You have lost all idea of what is "good" and what is "evil." That doesn't make you bad, necessarily, it makes you stoopid.
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961491 Aug 8, 2013
You DO realize that an IQ in the mid 70's will secure you a "job" in the military? Perhaps we should circle the globe weaving baskets?
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961492 Aug 8, 2013
An IQ in the mid-seventies means you are retarded, mentally unfit for any but the most meaningless jobs... like killing, apparently. In the parlance of your people, it makes one a "hero." Go git 'em, hero.
Tonto 2

Paris, France

#961493 Aug 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
OBAMACARE: BALLISTIC NUKE THAT MUST BE SHOT DOWN
David Limbaugh to GOP: Take out 'missile payload before it fully hits the U.S. mainland'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obamacare-ballisti...
Oh for goodness sakes, what does it take to shut a stoopid american woman up? All Tonto know is that it takes fourteen speeds and a flexible shaft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min Red_Forman 6,426
Ask Amy 9-1-15 17 min PEllen 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Patriot AKA Bozo 54,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min PEllen 100,636
Dear Abby 9-1-15 34 min PEllen 1
News The Chicago hunger strike for Dyett High School... 55 min reality is a crutch 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Joe Balls 196,922
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages