Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,129)

Showing posts 882,561 - 882,580 of1,078,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Until someone is an officeholder or a candidate for same, they should be free to accept employment of their choice.
And a corporation should be free to produce a TC miniseries.

Are you this stupid, Galt.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>you people create disasters on a regular basis son.
and it still doesn't stop you from creating more!
WOW yeah! you are showing off your third grade education today with such vigor. Excellent!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not pleased at all. We only have the word of those who ordered the executions that they were justified. I wouldn't expect them to come out and say "Well, we were pretty sure these were bad guys but we can't be run the risk of putting them on trial 'cause we may be wrong."
For the same reason I also have no assurance that OBL was really a terrorist mastermind and not just some wealthy kook with visions of grandeur being taken advantage of by real terrorist masterminds.
Clinton didn't take him when he had opportunities because he had no legal grounds by which to take him.
Actually, we don't even know if he's dead.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All Preibus is doing by threatening to pull out of debates sponsored by NBC and CNN is threatening that the GOP will finally stop being the Party of stupid. Anyone who is smart enough to be Chairman of the Republican National Committee ought to be smart enough to see that the way to defeat the Democrats is to avoid letting liberals like Anderson Cooper, James Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, Candy Crowley and Robert Schieffer set the Republican agenda for the 2016 presidential election through the questions they ask during the primary season debates. Finally the GOP is listening to the conservatives. There isn't any need to appease liberals, we have nothing in common with them. I repeat: NOTHING.
lol! No. He's exercising being a Fascist!

And he's starting with transforming the GOP!

Amazing how the party of people who claim to be independent are pushing for this.
shrimp_on_treadm ills

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How did bushie boy get the funds for his invasion of iraq son?
He did not get it from you....
you are a teat suckling liberal, therefore you don't pay taxes or work!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Until someone is an officeholder or a candidate for same, they should be free to accept employment of their choice.
Likewise re: movies about said non-office holder/non-candidate.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees completely.
No debates are better than rigged debates, such as the conspiracy between Obama and Piggy Crowley.
lol! Ah! So you've eliminated individual choice as part of your party platform I see!

Now it's orders from 'central command'!
shrimp_on_treadm ills

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
The president and Republicans in Congress confront two major spending showdowns this fall: the first over a bill in September to continue funding the government and the second, probably in October, to raise the government's borrowing power so it can keep paying its bills.
CAMPAIGN FUNDRAISING WELL UNDER WAY
The midterm elections, held in years when a president is not being selected, are in November 2014 and fundraising by Democrats and Republicans is well under way. Both parties need issues to inspire contributions.
It is normal for a president to join the fray on behalf of his party in a midterm election, though White House officials insist that beyond fundraising for Democrats, Obama is not focused at all on the 2014 races.
"The president is focused on using every day in office to try to advance his agenda and when it comes to affecting the outcome of the midterms, the Republicans appear to be taking the lead on that," said a senior White House official.
But bit by bit, Obama is building an argument for why he feels many Republicans are willing to do damage to the U.S. economy for political gain.
Brad Woodhouse, head of the liberal group Americans United For Change, said Obama's speeches are helping to crystallize where the parties stand on the issues in a way that will prove helpful to Democrats in 2014.
"I think all of us would just prefer get the two parties together and get something done but I think it really does lay the groundwork for a foundation about priorities in midterms," said Woodhouse.
The potential for a government shutdown over the budget is tricky politics for Obama. On the one hand, Americans have generally sided with the president against attempts to shut down the federal government over budget politics.
But on the other hand, Obama was widely viewed as the loser in the debate over $84 billion in "sequestration" budget cuts that began in March. In most cases, Americans have simply shrugged and gotten accustomed to the cuts.
This makes it essential for Obama to make sure the blame falls squarely on Republicans for a government shutdown should one occur this fall.
"It feels like a campaign and it feels like they are setting it up so he (Obama) can't be blamed if they go to a government shutdown," said one Democratic loyalist.
While the outcome of the budget showdown could potentially help Obama politically, he still faces difficulty in turning this into votes for more Democratic lawmakers in November 2014.
Democrats need a net gain of 27 seats to win control of the House. They control the Senate with a 54-46 margin and may see their majority narrowed in 2014.
Dave Wasserman, an expert on House races at the non-partisan Cook Political Report, said he could not see how Democrats can pick up House seats in 2014, but that Obama has to make an effort to improve chances that he can get some action taken on his agenda before he turns into a lame duck president.
"Obama has very little choice," he said. "The parties in Congress are so polarized that he can't reasonably search for Republican votes in the House. They simply aren't there on big ticket issues."
Thanks to Democratic ball washing programs and me running on trradmills obama donors sent in $700 million
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA ATTACKS A NEW MOTHER AND HER CHILDS FATHER why with all that he had going on he found more important to speak KIM and KANYE putting down another BLACKMAN that for what its worth seems like he will be a great father to his child HOW LOW MR. PRESIDENT KANYE IS WEALTHY his child wont be on welfare or food stamps but OBAMA LIKES TO KICK THE BLACKMAN its in his BLOOD
shrimp_on_treadm ills

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Even if true, you idiots couldn't beat Obama!
Talk about a lack of success!
cons cannot compete with idiot democratic voters who cannot clean their nuts...
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how many Americans died from acts of Muslim terrorism last year? 13?
how many from American Christians driving drunk?
you are some dangerous mofos. get hit by some white fool driving drunk and then you have to worry about being raped!! or robbed. you guys are leading in every category, so.....i'm always in fear every time i have to be around a crowd of white folks. malls are particularly problematic. can't even go shop anymore. we should just put walls around the suburbs so we can all feel safe.
As Jackie Gleason would say, "You're a riot Alice." I completely agree but do believe that Hispanic illegal aliens are more likely to commit manslaughter by unlicensed vehicle than your typical white driver.

And the wonderful Jesse Jackson once said a few years ago:

ďThere is nothing more painful to me Ö than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.Ē

Young black males commit crime way out of proportion to their numbers. Taking that into account when youíre out in the street is not irrational, itís street-smart. Itís not profiling, itís probability.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
They always have a choice not to get a mortgage. This is a contract freely entered into by both parties, unlike ObamaKKKare.
Contrary to myth, automobile insurance is not required by law in many states, California included.
so... a person could choose not to work, right? a contract that you freely enter, right?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent! yeah the O'bama butt sucker says O'bama is lying about the high chatter terrorist threats. I never thought I would see the day when the liberals say O'bama is lying. FACT.
lol! wow. another one of your claims.

well, we KNOW bushie boy lied about wmds don't we?

and he spend MY money trying to prove his point and failing miserably.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>WOW yeah! you are showing off your third grade education today with such vigor. Excellent!
And yet, it's much, much more than your education, isn't it?

It's soooo easy to see!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah moron, it was liberals that took 40 useless, going nowhere votes in the House that wasted 60 million taxpayer dollars.
You're an idiot!
"pdumb"
Enough. Please explain how the "useless, going nowhere votes", cost an additional 60 million. Senators would have been paid votes or not, same with their staffers. Same security costs, same maintenance costs. No additional costs were incurred. You do realize that voting is one of the legislators duties? Or do you?
Talking about worthless votes, the one that passed nobamakare, the trillion dollar boondoggle. Now that was a vote that truly cost.
Peace
KMA

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All Preibus is doing by threatening to pull out of debates sponsored by NBC and CNN is threatening that the GOP will finally stop being the Party of stupid. Anyone who is smart enough to be Chairman of the Republican National Committee ought to be smart enough to see that the way to defeat the Democrats is to avoid letting liberals like Anderson Cooper, James Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, Candy Crowley and Robert Schieffer set the Republican agenda for the 2016 presidential election through the questions they ask during the primary season debates. Finally the GOP is listening to the conservatives. There isn't any need to appease liberals, we have nothing in common with them. I repeat: NOTHING.
Right, their "message" has become so poisoned they can't risk letting it out of containment. For instance: you can't rail against deficit spending on the Democrat side 'cause they just throw it right back at you where it sticks. The only place it doesn't stick is in the alternate universe of "conservative" media.

Maybe if they're so fckd up they won't participate in debates the Dems will end up debating against real ideas like those of the Libertarian Party and even the Green Party. Debates they'll lose.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

JIM CROW CREATED THE SAMB* MENTALITY to keep the slaves checking other slaves from escape so the SHARPTONS FARRAHCOONS and the rest of these DEMOCRATIC as they call themselves ******* continue to HARASS BLACK FREE PEOPLE for their JIM CROW MASTERS why is it ******* think they can POLICE BLACK PEOPLE BECAUSE THEIR MASTERS TELL THEM THEY CAN THATS WHY HERMAN CAINE WAS LABELED A BIGOTTED NAME BY LIBERALS JIM CROW SLAVE MASTERS, it's FUNNY the LIBERALS HAVE NEVER ADDRESS the RAPES OF MALE SLAVES BY THEIR MASTERS and also THE FEMALE RAPES BY THE SLAVE MASTER HOMOSEXUAL WIVES WHO WOULD MOLEST THE YOUNG SLAVE GIRLS how is it that part of history was left out
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like forcing people to buy homeowners insurance if they get a mortgage?
Hey communist. Are you whining again? Yeah, thought so.

You think you should be able to borrow money and then not insure the collateral?

Idiot.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me: once any crap law is implemented, has it been dismantled? other than prohibition, which by the way took 13 years. It is best to get rid of it now.
Government programs are born and retired all the time. When was the last time you saw the WPA? Wars are government enterprises and up until recently they always end.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't let a lyin' sack like you whine about Democratic spending while ignoring Republican spending.
What don't you get?
Deficit spending is deficit spending it doesn't matter which party is doing it because they both do it equally.
"dumos"
One more time you lie. Your specialty. Point out a post where I praised wasteful republican spending votes. Just one. I spoke out against republican lawmakers who voted for nobamakare. Those who voted to bail out GM, Government Motors.
Try being honest. Just once.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 882,561 - 882,580 of1,078,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 2 hr Must be you 7
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 2 hr WeDoneOutBabiedThemDevils 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••