Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
882,541 - 882,560 of 1,078,900 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure we shared our "intel" with them. Why not the Spanish Embassy in Yemen?
Spain's embassy was to close Monday and Tuesday, maybe it reopened maybe not.

There is a lot of intel bouncing around that indicates a growing settlement of Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda affiliates along the Southern coast of Yemen in the remote city of Al Majalah. That's where our drone and other strikes are centered.

Yemen's military either can't or won't control that area.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So Fox employing & giving a free platform to an array of Republican contenders in 2012 was what?
Until someone is an officeholder or a candidate for same, they should be free to accept employment of their choice.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said he's a used car salesman?
So when do you play golf if you're work requires you to be online 24/7?
Mostly late afternoon, as if it's any of your business.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Well, then conservatives better not look to Texas--two more Texas state troopers were caught raping two women in a car that they stopped for throwing a cigarette out the window. The Texas troopers called it 'legal search & seizure'. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/04/1228... #
Maybe the Trooper was gay. Did you notice it was a big dyke woman?
I had a bitch try to do that to me in the Orlando Airport-checking me for weapons-believe me-for no reason. I could barely get panties on underneath that size 4 dress.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has already delayed portions of ObamaKKKare in an attempt to influence the 2014 elections.
I think that Congress ought to pass a law that if any republican gets caught running for re-election in 2016(3 years away) to avoid working in Washington D C with President Obama on the country's business then President Barack Obama gets a 4 -Year Extension(a Third Term as U S President) It is the only fair thing to do since the county owes President Barack Obama for allowing the republican-controlled House to waste four more years.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Well, then conservatives better not look to Texas--two more Texas state troopers were caught raping two women in a car that they stopped for throwing a cigarette out the window. The Texas troopers called it 'legal search & seizure'. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/04/1228... #
Any link to a news source?

By the way, the trooper appears to be a woman.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So how is that not communism? forced...no free market there huh? I thought everyone could purchase what they wanted. NO?
You mean like forcing people to buy homeowners insurance if they get a mortgage?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There are no threats--just another phony O'bama looking to get some star time. Chatter chatter chatter. Chatter higher than before 9-11. Chatter higher than a dope smoking President O'bama.
lol! Just like bushie boy. That's why he liked to color code his terror status.

I suspect it was to terrify Americans only... the same thing right wing idiots do!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees completely.
No debates are better than rigged debates, such as the conspiracy between Obama and Piggy Crowley.
Galt just hates facing bad news. He can't admit that Mitt Romney was just a terrible debater when faced with the facts. Like Romney, Galt wants to blame everything else for his own failures.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I think that Congress ought to pass a law that if any republican gets caught running for re-election in 2016(3 years away) to avoid working in Washington D C with President Obama on the country's business then President Barack Obama gets a 4 -Year Extension(a Third Term as U S President) It is the only fair thing to do since the county owes President Barack Obama for allowing the republican-controlled House to waste four more years.
Bocajew Jean having a senior moment.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the Trooper was gay. Did you notice it was a big dyke woman?
I had a bitch try to do that to me in the Orlando Airport-checking me for weapons-believe me-for no reason. I could barely get panties on underneath that size 4 dress.
Galt once had a Gestapo TSA agent (black female) open a mini-bottle of Galt's Scotch to sniff it. She said it didn't smell like Scotch, as if she might have a clue. Or as if Galt would want the Scotch once this clown had placed it near her face.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly late afternoon, as if it's any of your business.
Too bad she isn't as worried about O'bama's golfing schedule, you know being on the highest terrorist alert since the greatest recession since the depression higher chatter than a kite.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like forcing people to buy homeowners insurance if they get a mortgage?
They always have a choice not to get a mortgage. This is a contract freely entered into by both parties, unlike ObamaKKKare.

Contrary to myth, automobile insurance is not required by law in many states, California included.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Just like bushie boy. That's why he liked to color code his terror status.
I suspect it was to terrify Americans only... the same thing right wing idiots do!
Excellent! yeah the O'bama butt sucker says O'bama is lying about the high chatter terrorist threats. I never thought I would see the day when the liberals say O'bama is lying. FACT.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Galt just hates facing bad news. He can't admit that Mitt Romney was just a terrible debater when faced with the facts. Like Romney, Galt wants to blame everything else for his own failures.
Romney was faced by a conspiratorial moderator who misstated the facts.

However, Galt faults Romney for not being prepared for this scam and for not challenging Piggy Crowley and the lying Obama.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt tends to agree with you on this, but Obama's practice of selective enforcement of portions of an otherwise overall unworkable bill negates this approach.
If spiraling costs of ObamaKKKare require huge spending and tax increases beyond those in the bill, should Republicans be expected to vote for such spending and tax bills to keep the program afloat?
How did bushie boy get the funds for his invasion of iraq son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is a disaster loser boy. You just like it because you are a failure in life and need to rely on government.
You always say crap without backing anything up, idiot.
You are an idiot.
you people create disasters on a regular basis son.

and it still doesn't stop you from creating more!
shrimp_on_treadm ills

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because people are disappointed in the president doesn't mean they are disappointed in the Democratic party. People haven't forgotten the Republican party took this country to the brink of bankruptcy and won't be anxious to go down that road again.
Hey Democrats!
My cousin, the lobster needs a job!
If he votes for Obama can he wash balls or work fir ACORN?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
A retard like you cannot make the connection, that while many people agree we should close the embassies, they "ALSO" agree that Obama has made a mess of his responsibility in foreign affairs and is responsible for the dismal unprecidented situation we are in.
Our standing in the world is worse now than it was with Bush. Putin laughs in Obama's face.
Simpleton.
You are an idiot.
And yet, still smarter than you.

After all, Romney insulted the British on their 'poor' execution of the Olympics.

They had to remind Romney how 'great' his stint was!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nothing that Obama has done has been a success. If you ask a libtard what Obama has done to make him a great president, they will say "Obamacare".
Obamacare is so bad even the government employees unions don't want it. It's being delayed and now we know it will be nothing like what Obama sold it as.
Can't keep your doctor, costs more than promised, so on and so forth.
Obama is a worldwide joke.
lol! Even if true, you idiots couldn't beat Obama!

Talk about a lack of success!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min Terry rigsby 48,863
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 67,892
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min LRS 174,502
Amy 7-23 29 min Julie 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min SpaceBlues 45,767
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 458
Amy 7-22 1 hr Julie 14
Abby 7-23 5 hr PEllen 13
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000