Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
882,501 - 882,520 of 1,079,506 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should people in their 50s and 60s be required to carry maternity coverage?
RobbinghoodTIC ekernomICKs 101-Duhumm...dem wit hysterectomies and other 99 percent effective surgical procedures,'posed to help pay for slackerTIC, parasite, litter producing givverment teat sucking deadbeats??

(Losers)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt tends to agree with you on this, but Obama's practice of selective enforcement of portions of an otherwise overall unworkable bill negates this approach.
If spiraling costs of ObamaKKKare require huge spending and tax increases beyond those in the bill, should Republicans be expected to vote for such spending and tax bills to keep the program afloat?
That's my point. It will be fully implemented before the 2016 campaigns, if this is going to be such a disaster the GOP should sweep 2016 then they can dismantle it all they want in 2017.

I'm beginning to suspect that what sounds exactly like a baseless smear campaign is exactly that.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
hey lily...
The former executive director of the Republican Party of Los Angeles County was arrested last Friday for allegedly sexting with a 16-year-old girl.
During a child exploitation investigation conducted by the Los Angeles Police Department Mission Division, the girl told officers that Scott Hounsell, 30, had engaged in sexually explicit chats with her via a social media website. Police did not say what social media website was used.
The Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office issued a warrant for sending harmful matter to a child and Hounsell was arrested by the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. He was released on $40,000 bail Friday afternoon.
A spokesman for the Republican Party of Los Angeles County said Hounsell resigned June 15.
“Scott Hounsell is a former employee of RPLAC who resigned on June 15th. Until we were contacted by the LAPD today, we had absolutely no knowledge of any information relating to this case. We take this issue very seriously and will fully cooperate with law enforcement any way we can,” Jonathan Wilcox told CBS Los Angeles.
Firedoglake noted that Hounsell had mocked New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner on his personal Twitter account.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/06/former-...
And yet this Democrat hasn't been arrested-or even fired-what is the matter with California?
Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred held a press conference Tuesday with another accuser — this one a nurse who claims Filner tried to get affection from her in exchange for his help in getting treatment for a wounded former Marine. She is one of more than ten women who have come forward with accusations against Filner.

The path to removing Filner became more clear this week after the failure of an effort to undermine the recall campaign. Can you imagine Sonic? a democrat trying to rape a woman so one of our brave soldiers could get treated? how sick is that?

PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?
Thousands of slaves were already working the land General Sherman promised to them with forty acres and a mule.
President Andrew Jackson, a Democrat and the successor after Lincoln's death, revoked that promise and gave the land back to white slave owners.
Again, your point?
That's ancient history nitwit and has absolutely no relevance. The fact is that Sherman never had the authority do give away anything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Although Galt is pleased that the American citizens executed by Obama's orders are dead, the threat to our civil liberties is far too great a price to pay.
I'm not pleased at all. We only have the word of those who ordered the executions that they were justified. I wouldn't expect them to come out and say "Well, we were pretty sure these were bad guys but we can't be run the risk of putting them on trial 'cause we may be wrong."

For the same reason I also have no assurance that OBL was really a terrorist mastermind and not just some wealthy kook with visions of grandeur being taken advantage of by real terrorist masterminds.

Clinton didn't take him when he had opportunities because he had no legal grounds by which to take him.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine him running again? Poor Reince Priebus is whining that the RNC will block the debates on CNN and MSNBC if they continue with programs about Hillary!
Someone buy that sissy a binky and a diaper please!
All Preibus is doing by threatening to pull out of debates sponsored by NBC and CNN is threatening that the GOP will finally stop being the Party of stupid. Anyone who is smart enough to be Chairman of the Republican National Committee ought to be smart enough to see that the way to defeat the Democrats is to avoid letting liberals like Anderson Cooper, James Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, Candy Crowley and Robert Schieffer set the Republican agenda for the 2016 presidential election through the questions they ask during the primary season debates. Finally the GOP is listening to the conservatives. There isn't any need to appease liberals, we have nothing in common with them. I repeat: NOTHING.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And yet this Democrat hasn't been arrested-or even fired-what is the matter with California?
Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred held a press conference Tuesday with another accuser — this one a nurse who claims Filner tried to get affection from her in exchange for his help in getting treatment for a wounded former Marine. She is one of more than ten women who have come forward with accusations against Filner.
The path to removing Filner became more clear this week after the failure of an effort to undermine the recall campaign. Can you imagine Sonic? a democrat trying to rape a woman so one of our brave soldiers could get treated? how sick is that?
it's like you folks have totally forgotten Herman Cain.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my point. It will be fully implemented before the 2016 campaigns, if this is going to be such a disaster the GOP should sweep 2016 then they can dismantle it all they want in 2017.
I'm beginning to suspect that what sounds exactly like a baseless smear campaign is exactly that.
Tell me: once any crap law is implemented, has it been dismantled? other than prohibition, which by the way took 13 years. It is best to get rid of it now.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

There’s no doubt Obama was off Prompter: Says '14 Winter Olympic Athletes Should Be Judged on 'Track,''Balance Beam,' in 'Swimming Pool!! Where’s Biden?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Squats here is your last chance.
I just heard Hawaii is putting aside over $100,000.00 to relocate the homeless (that would be you squats)back to the mainland.
Seems they think they can encourage you homeless people to just leave the islands once and for all.
Yeahoo uses all the welfare programs don't he?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all gonna run Mitt again? Third time's a charm. Worked for Dole.
Conservatives want a candidate who favors Constitutional government.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
While that IMO is regulatory overreach it bears exactly zero resemblance to communism.
"Communism" is more than just a word y'all use to describe things you don't like.
I don't like canned ham but I don't describe it as "communist ham".
Maybe I should?
you aren't being forced or fined for not buying canned ham. Maybe O'bama will start though.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No police or swat have ever been ordered to go execute a US citizen. The Obama administration is the first we know that has.
A shooter in a clock tower is taken out by SWAT. Why wasn't the shoter arrested & brought to trial?

A US Citizen sits in Yemen sending bombers to kill Americans. Why isn't he captured & brought to trial.

What is the difference?

If we knew where a terrorist camp was that had several leaders including a US citizen terrorist leader & send in helicopters or a scud, would that be OK with you?

I don't get it.

What's the difference if this American Terrorist charged a US installation as part of an attack or if he hid in the mountains with a sniper rifle or commanding others to attack us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
US code of what? ILLITERATES?
The guy is a DOMESTIC TERRORIST...and that "work place violence" junk is just another example of ineptness in action (or something).
Terrorism 2002-2005
U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Definitions
There is no single, universally accepted, definition of terrorism. Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”(28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).
The FBI further describes terrorism as either domestic or international, depending on the origin, base, and objectives of the terrorist organization. For the purpose of this report, the FBI will use the following definitions:
Domestic terrorism is the unlawful use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual based and operating entirely within the United States or Puerto Rico without foreign direction committed against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof in furtherance of political or social objectives.
Send him to GITMO for life.
Jeezus goob, you quoted the Code definition I was referring to:

“the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”(28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

Title 18 goes further to define "domestic terrorism":

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

He was a nut with a gun, y'all label any crime commited by a Muslim an act of terror just as you label any government action you don't like "communism".

That's retarded and it diminishes the magnitude of both terms.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I just explain minimum wage economics to one of 'em?
Yes, and you did an excellent job.

But your explanation will not be understood or accepted.

One might also ask them how much someone currently earning $12 or $15 per hour should be paid if the minimum wage is increased to that level?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All Preibus is doing by threatening to pull out of debates sponsored by NBC and CNN is threatening that the GOP will finally stop being the Party of stupid. Anyone who is smart enough to be Chairman of the Republican National Committee ought to be smart enough to see that the way to defeat the Democrats is to avoid letting liberals like Anderson Cooper, James Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, Candy Crowley and Robert Schieffer set the Republican agenda for the 2016 presidential election through the questions they ask during the primary season debates. Finally the GOP is listening to the conservatives. There isn't any need to appease liberals, we have nothing in common with them. I repeat: NOTHING.
"The GOP will finally stop being the party of stupid"? LOL, kerrist I just spit out my coffee

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All Preibus is doing by threatening to pull out of debates sponsored by NBC and CNN is threatening that the GOP will finally stop being the Party of stupid. Anyone who is smart enough to be Chairman of the Republican National Committee ought to be smart enough to see that the way to defeat the Democrats is to avoid letting liberals like Anderson Cooper, James Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, Candy Crowley and Robert Schieffer set the Republican agenda for the 2016 presidential election through the questions they ask during the primary season debates. Finally the GOP is listening to the conservatives. There isn't any need to appease liberals, we have nothing in common with them. I repeat: NOTHING.

So Fox employing & giving a free platform to an array of Republican contenders in 2012 was what?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How does that explain the closing of British and French embassies?
I'm sure we shared our "intel" with them. Why not the Spanish Embassy in Yemen?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Working across three (or more) time zones often requires odd hours, but what would a used car salesman know about that.
Who said he's a used car salesman?

So when do you play golf if you're work requires you to be online 24/7?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's like you folks have totally forgotten Herman Cain.
Oh, please bring back Herman "Uz-beki-beki-beki-stan-s tan"; and throw in sarah palin and let them debate each other!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix is the governments lapdog 12 min Agree 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min LRS 174,550
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 13 min TW_sugar_daddio 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,915
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min litesong 45,774
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 26 min Steve is the best 354
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 41 min Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 1 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000