Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
882,421 - 882,440 of 1,096,131 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden
Sounds like a plan, even older than Hillary, and with more medical history.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

NYTimes: 400 tons of highly radioactive water going into Pacific each day from Fukushima plant, says Tepco — Top Nuclear Regulator: This is a crisis

http://enenews.com/nytimes-400-tons-of-highly...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
O'bama runs around telling Americans that Benghazi is a phony scandal and yet: Prosecutors have filed the first charges in the Benghazi terror attack on the U.S. diplomatic post against militia leader Ahmed Khattalah.
Nearly a year after the death of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens was killed, CNN is reporting that a indictment under seal has been filed against Khattalah.
O'bama is a phony President. O'bama makes GW Bush look like the smartest President in recent history.
What convoluted logic links the filing charges against Khattalah, a Libyan militia leader, to a scandal involving Obama?
You're an idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Both houses:
United States elections, 1994
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 1994 elections in the United States were held on November 8, 1994. This was the year known as the Republican Revolution, in which members of the Republican Party stormed back to majorities in the House and Senate. Republicans were able to gain eight Senate seats, fifty-four House seats, and ten governorships.
United States elections, 2006
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 2006 United States midterm elections were held on Tuesday, November 7, 2006. All United States House of Representatives seats and one third of the United States Senate seats were contested in this election, as well as 36 state governorships, many state legislatures, four territorial legislatures and many state and local races. The election resulted in a sweeping victory for the Democratic Party which captured the House of Representatives, the Senate, and a majority of governorships and state legislatures from the Republican Party.
Do you not understand why those victories were so much greater than the 2010 GOP win? How much legislation has the GOP House been able to advance through both the Senate and the WH?
The 1994 election was also different from the 2010 election because the President in 1994 was willing to work with the opposition.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't explain it to me, explain it to your "conservative" brothers and sisters on here who don't seem to get it.
Please join Galt in explaining the benefits of free trade to your leftwing friends.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>“The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident, unfortunately,” Obama said.
UNFORTUNATELY????
Barack Hussein O'bama making GW Bush look like the smartest president in recent history.
probably something about the fact that you white people are always drinking and driving.

the suburbs can be a very dangerous place. last time i was there i had to shoot a rapist. or at least i thought he was a rapist; he was white. he looked at me, i felt threatened, so i shot him. and i got off. everyone knows how dangerous white men can be when it comes to rape.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Police & Swat Teams do it everyday.
Silly argument, worthy of an a-hole like you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is afraid of our court system even though many Islamic terrorists were tried & found guilty.
One need look no further than the circus trial of the Fort Hood terrorist.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

One more thing before I go.

Aren't we glad our president is taking the terrorist scare so seriously, he goes on Leno to get his approval fix so the trained seals can clap on cue and then blows more hot air than an active volcano?

I know I felt assured we were in good hands.

Ta-ta.
off topic

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Just a heads up. Going on a 2-day "stay-cation" today to the oldest city in America.
Sure hope to see some lights on and more people home when I get back, if you know what I mean.
Later.
don't hold your breath and take all the time you need. in fact, don't come back at all. i'm sure everyone could use a much needed break from your ignorance and pathological lying.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a plan, even older than Hillary, and with more medical history.
6:15 in Temecula, LMAO and you just stopped your overnight shift a few hours ago. That's a real special kind of insanity pal.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Insurance providers aren't required to provide maternity benefits in all health plans. Maybe if you are 'planning' on having a baby you should make sure you have Maternity benefits--of course what's a liberal to do? plan? not likely. Under Obamacare, an estimated 8.7 million women will maybe obtain maternity coverage if they sign up and pay more-if not too bad. O'bamaabortion is what is being pushed, you will no longer worry need to worry about that pesky maternity care.
Wrong again dimwit! Under the ACA insurance companies are required to cover maternity as an essential benefit.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What convoluted logic links the filing charges against Khattalah, a Libyan militia leader, to a scandal involving Obama?
You're an idiot.
O'bama orders flags flown at our embassies.
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/op-art/obama...

O'bama the idiot, making President GW Bush, look like the smartest president, in recent history.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
One more thing before I go.
Aren't we glad our president is taking the terrorist scare so seriously, he goes on Leno to get his approval fix so the trained seals can clap on cue and then blows more hot air than an active volcano?
I know I felt assured we were in good hands.
Ta-ta.
he should have done what Bush did when he was on the show!!

tell jokes!

or maybe they were just Bushisms?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

off topic wrote:
<quoted text>
don't hold your breath and take all the time you need. in fact, don't come back at all. i'm sure everyone could use a much needed break from your ignorance and pathological lying.
just smack her upside the head with a few documented facts and she'll go away.

happens all the time.

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
probably something about the fact that you white people are always drinking and driving.
the suburbs can be a very dangerous place. last time i was there i had to shoot a rapist. or at least i thought he was a rapist; he was white. he looked at me, i felt threatened, so i shot him. and i got off. everyone knows how dangerous white men can be when it comes to rape.
Unfortunately O'bama wishes more people were killed by moslems practicing Islam.

Barack Hussein O'bama, making President GW Bush, look like the smartest President in recent history.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big damned difference between being adversarial and being out and out obstructive dimwit. Let's consider this quote "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Considering that the House Republicans have put forth this useless legislation that has zero chance of going anywhere we can come to the conclusion that they're totally off the wall crazy.
How is Obamacare Communistic moron? People still get their coverage from private sector companies and still go to private sector hospitals and see private sector health providers. It's less radical than a proposal made by Richard Nixon and almost identical to one put forth by Bob Dole. An almost identical system was signed into law by Mitt Romney as Governor of Massachusetts. Hell, the whole thing including the individual mandate, insurance exchanges and Medicaid expansion were built on a blueprint drawn by the Heritage Foundation.
As for getting a job, I've spent the better part of half a century in the work force starting with my first job in high school. I've earned my retirement. So GFY.
It occurs to me that if Obamacare is such a turd, why doesn't the GOP just let it sink on its own merits? When it does as they assure us it most certainly will they can just flush it along with any Democratic hopes of leadership in any branch.

That's what I would do if I was so certain.

However, if I was really concerned that it might succeed I'd fight it tooth and nail before implementation so the electorate would never get the chance to see it succeed.

But hey, I'm just some goob on a keyboard, what do I know?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dimwit! Under the ACA insurance companies are required to cover maternity as an essential benefit.
So how is that not communism? forced...no free market there huh? I thought everyone could purchase what they wanted. NO?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
they are only guaranteed access, they still have to purchase it. In addition, starting in 2014, women purchasing insurance in the individual market will be guaranteed access to maternity coverage.
http://www.nationalpartnership.org/research-l...
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Sorry, Republicans, but another one of your tough talking anti-Obama heroes has bitten the dust.
Brewer’s office alerted the local media yesterday that she was going to be meeting Obama at the airport in order to hit him up for some disaster relief funds.
As The New York Daily News put it,“President Obama returned to the Wild West on Tuesday and this time around, he got a warm welcome from Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer.” It’s looks like Jan Brewer has got herself a new best friend.
Gov. Brewer needs Obama to declare the Yarnell Hill fire a federal disaster. If the president declares the fire a federal disaster, then the Brewer can get her hands on federal disaster relief funds.
Here is the way this works for red state Republicans. Obama is evil and ruining the country. Their states are doing well because they’ve stuck to conservative values and done it all on their own. However, once something goes wrong in their state and they need federal money, all of the sudden, Barack isn’t such a bad guy.
Republicans talk tough and issue harshly worded statements, but the hypocrisy revealed by their own behavior is difficult to miss. A less compassionate president might hold a grudge and tell Brewer to pull herself up by her own bootstraps, but that’s not Obama.
Jan Brewer is another in a long line of Republican hypocrites who hate “big government” and this president until they need something.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/06/jan-br...
it's called a 'Christie'.
happens all the time.
Son, we are in agreement, and I admire him!

Obama, you go girl! Make Americans beg for aid while you generously throw American taxpayer dollars at your BFF's the Muslim Brotherhood!

Who said you were incapable of standing up to your enemies! Obama, you sir are no Jimmy Carter. I don't care what even some Democrats like Chuckie Schumer are saying.

Obama's thought processes are amazing! He wants to end the war on terror yet arm al Qaeda in Syria.

And cleverly, his office will unleash the assets that had been created to spy on terrorists and turn those assets on the American people.

Now that is true hope and change working for you!

Since Obama's Dad was a Sunni Muslim who believe in global Jihad and a strict interpretation of sharia law, he can conveniently ignore the death of thousands of Christians trapped in Muslim countries. His complicity is demonstrated in

giving $500 million to Egypt,

giving millions to Hamas to train little Muslims in how to murder more Israelis and

now joining the fray in Syria to help al Qaida.

But make an American governor beg for federal aid! Right on Barack Hussein Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 5:30AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••