Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
882,401 - 882,420 of 1,099,659 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Guantanamo needs to be kept open to keep those Muslim scumbags out of US courts.
Unless we just execute the lot.
Galt is afraid of our court system even though many Islamic terrorists were tried & found guilty.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Sorry, Republicans, but another one of your tough talking anti-Obama heroes has bitten the dust.

Brewer’s office alerted the local media yesterday that she was going to be meeting Obama at the airport in order to hit him up for some disaster relief funds.

As The New York Daily News put it,“President Obama returned to the Wild West on Tuesday and this time around, he got a warm welcome from Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer.” It’s looks like Jan Brewer has got herself a new best friend.

Gov. Brewer needs Obama to declare the Yarnell Hill fire a federal disaster. If the president declares the fire a federal disaster, then the Brewer can get her hands on federal disaster relief funds.

Here is the way this works for red state Republicans. Obama is evil and ruining the country. Their states are doing well because they’ve stuck to conservative values and done it all on their own. However, once something goes wrong in their state and they need federal money, all of the sudden, Barack isn’t such a bad guy.

Republicans talk tough and issue harshly worded statements, but the hypocrisy revealed by their own behavior is difficult to miss. A less compassionate president might hold a grudge and tell Brewer to pull herself up by her own bootstraps, but that’s not Obama.

Jan Brewer is another in a long line of Republican hypocrites who hate “big government” and this president until they need something.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/06/jan-br...

it's called a 'Christie'.

happens all the time.
ra_con_teur

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah moron, it was liberals that took 40 useless, going nowhere votes in the House that wasted 60 million taxpayer dollars.
You're an idiot!
Talk about wastin money....

I bet Obammie care costs more!

"But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.”– House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, speaking at the 2010 Legislative Conference for National Association of Counties, 3/9/10"

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Just a heads up. Going on a 2-day "stay-cation" today to the oldest city in America.

Sure hope to see some lights on and more people home when I get back, if you know what I mean.

Later.
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

I am conflicted because I don’t agree with President Obama that Ft Hood, the bloodiest massacre ever on an American military base by a self-confessed jihadist's is a simple matter of workplace violence.

I mean its true that Americans obsessed over the OJ Simpson, Casey Anthony & Jodi Arias trials. Gun-control lobbyists turned Newtown, Aurora and Tucson into national awareness-raising, fundraising & legislation-promoting campaigns. But where are the celebrity lobbyists and high-profile advocates for the victims of bloodthirsty Muslim vigilante Nidal Hasan? The White House, which downplayed the terrorist mass murder as "workplace violence," exacerbated national apathy for his evil acts. Our soldiers deserve better.

14 victims fell & died in cold blood at the deployment center. But the death toll was actually 14 unless like me you don’t agree that an unborn person can be a victim. I just call it another form of late-term abortion even though at a hearing in 2010 (analogous to a civilian grand jury hearing), a survivor testified that the pregnant woman cried out, "My baby! My baby!" In his opening statement, Hasan acting as his own lawyer apologized to his fellow jihadists for not destroying more innocent life.

The victims were all unarmed. Soldiers inside the deployment center were & are forbidden from carrying either issued or personal on base. When Hasan commenced his shooting spree by shouting, "Allahu Akbar," several brave men & women in uniform used chairs, tables & their own bodies to try to stop him. But it wasn't until a courageous, armed civilian police officer arrived on the scene with her 9mm Beretta that Hasan's rampage was interrupted. Gun-control zealots led by the Brady Campaign exploited Ft Hood to argue for even tighter gun restrictions. But it was a 1993 CLINTON administration gun-control directive banning most military personnel from carrying their arms for personal protection that facilitated this massacre.

So what’s the difference?(To quote Hillary, my wife’s BFF) that Hasan's military colleagues were more concerned with being accused of discrimination than with ridding our military of this known, deranged Islamic radical. In ‘07, 2 yrs before he carried out his homicidal plan, Hasan laid out his murderous means, motives & Koranic inspiration for all to see in a PPoint slide presentation to fellow Army doctors titled: "The Koranic World View As It Relates to Muslims in the US Military." Hasan warned: "It's getting harder & harder for Muslims in the service to morally justify being in a military that seems constantly engaged against fellow Muslims." And "We love death more then you love life!" & he carried an official calling card with the designation "SoA (SWT)" for "Soldier of Allah" and "Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala" (Islamic for "Glory to Him, the Exalted").

Hasan told his superiors he was not alone among Muslim soldiers who believed they "should not serve in any capacity that renders them at risk to hurting/killing believers unjustly." He reminded the Army of the fatal 2003 fragging attack on American soldiers in Kuwait by Sgt. Hasan Akbar who was sentenced to death but remains alive while his case drags on in appeal.

A Joint Terrorism Task Force had been monitoring Hasan's communications with jihad spiritual leader Anwar al-Awlaki all along but the military was not notified. Even without that military officers expressed concerns privately that Hasan might leak classified information to terror groups if he were deployed & that he was capable of committing a fragging.

Yet they were prepared to deploy him anyway & did nothing to remove him from his job. One email from an Army investigator before the massacre fretted: "Had we launched an investigation of Hasan we'd have been crucified." Instead, 13 soldiers & 1 unborn child were slaughtered & paid with their lives for our country's reckless political correctness also known as a Liberal’s Policy for Paradise.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden
Sounds like a plan, even older than Hillary, and with more medical history.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

NYTimes: 400 tons of highly radioactive water going into Pacific each day from Fukushima plant, says Tepco — Top Nuclear Regulator: This is a crisis

http://enenews.com/nytimes-400-tons-of-highly...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
O'bama runs around telling Americans that Benghazi is a phony scandal and yet: Prosecutors have filed the first charges in the Benghazi terror attack on the U.S. diplomatic post against militia leader Ahmed Khattalah.
Nearly a year after the death of Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens was killed, CNN is reporting that a indictment under seal has been filed against Khattalah.
O'bama is a phony President. O'bama makes GW Bush look like the smartest President in recent history.
What convoluted logic links the filing charges against Khattalah, a Libyan militia leader, to a scandal involving Obama?
You're an idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Both houses:
United States elections, 1994
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 1994 elections in the United States were held on November 8, 1994. This was the year known as the Republican Revolution, in which members of the Republican Party stormed back to majorities in the House and Senate. Republicans were able to gain eight Senate seats, fifty-four House seats, and ten governorships.
United States elections, 2006
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 2006 United States midterm elections were held on Tuesday, November 7, 2006. All United States House of Representatives seats and one third of the United States Senate seats were contested in this election, as well as 36 state governorships, many state legislatures, four territorial legislatures and many state and local races. The election resulted in a sweeping victory for the Democratic Party which captured the House of Representatives, the Senate, and a majority of governorships and state legislatures from the Republican Party.
Do you not understand why those victories were so much greater than the 2010 GOP win? How much legislation has the GOP House been able to advance through both the Senate and the WH?
The 1994 election was also different from the 2010 election because the President in 1994 was willing to work with the opposition.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't explain it to me, explain it to your "conservative" brothers and sisters on here who don't seem to get it.
Please join Galt in explaining the benefits of free trade to your leftwing friends.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>“The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident, unfortunately,” Obama said.
UNFORTUNATELY????
Barack Hussein O'bama making GW Bush look like the smartest president in recent history.
probably something about the fact that you white people are always drinking and driving.

the suburbs can be a very dangerous place. last time i was there i had to shoot a rapist. or at least i thought he was a rapist; he was white. he looked at me, i felt threatened, so i shot him. and i got off. everyone knows how dangerous white men can be when it comes to rape.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Police & Swat Teams do it everyday.
Silly argument, worthy of an a-hole like you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is afraid of our court system even though many Islamic terrorists were tried & found guilty.
One need look no further than the circus trial of the Fort Hood terrorist.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

One more thing before I go.

Aren't we glad our president is taking the terrorist scare so seriously, he goes on Leno to get his approval fix so the trained seals can clap on cue and then blows more hot air than an active volcano?

I know I felt assured we were in good hands.

Ta-ta.
off topic

Southampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Just a heads up. Going on a 2-day "stay-cation" today to the oldest city in America.
Sure hope to see some lights on and more people home when I get back, if you know what I mean.
Later.
don't hold your breath and take all the time you need. in fact, don't come back at all. i'm sure everyone could use a much needed break from your ignorance and pathological lying.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a plan, even older than Hillary, and with more medical history.
6:15 in Temecula, LMAO and you just stopped your overnight shift a few hours ago. That's a real special kind of insanity pal.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Insurance providers aren't required to provide maternity benefits in all health plans. Maybe if you are 'planning' on having a baby you should make sure you have Maternity benefits--of course what's a liberal to do? plan? not likely. Under Obamacare, an estimated 8.7 million women will maybe obtain maternity coverage if they sign up and pay more-if not too bad. O'bamaabortion is what is being pushed, you will no longer worry need to worry about that pesky maternity care.
Wrong again dimwit! Under the ACA insurance companies are required to cover maternity as an essential benefit.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What convoluted logic links the filing charges against Khattalah, a Libyan militia leader, to a scandal involving Obama?
You're an idiot.
O'bama orders flags flown at our embassies.
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/op-art/obama...

O'bama the idiot, making President GW Bush, look like the smartest president, in recent history.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
One more thing before I go.
Aren't we glad our president is taking the terrorist scare so seriously, he goes on Leno to get his approval fix so the trained seals can clap on cue and then blows more hot air than an active volcano?
I know I felt assured we were in good hands.
Ta-ta.
he should have done what Bush did when he was on the show!!

tell jokes!

or maybe they were just Bushisms?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

off topic wrote:
<quoted text>
don't hold your breath and take all the time you need. in fact, don't come back at all. i'm sure everyone could use a much needed break from your ignorance and pathological lying.
just smack her upside the head with a few documented facts and she'll go away.

happens all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 18 min Stanky Pete 7,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min LRS 177,316
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 57 min Phil Indeblanc 97,917
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,661
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr andet1987 1,256
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000