Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#960813 Aug 7, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Squats here is your last chance.
I just heard Hawaii is putting aside over $100,000.00 to relocate the homeless (that would be you squats)back to the mainland.
Seems they think they can encourage you homeless people to just leave the islands once and for all.
Yeahoo uses all the welfare programs don't he?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960814 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all gonna run Mitt again? Third time's a charm. Worked for Dole.
Conservatives want a candidate who favors Constitutional government.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#960815 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
While that IMO is regulatory overreach it bears exactly zero resemblance to communism.
"Communism" is more than just a word y'all use to describe things you don't like.
I don't like canned ham but I don't describe it as "communist ham".
Maybe I should?
you aren't being forced or fined for not buying canned ham. Maybe O'bama will start though.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#960816 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No police or swat have ever been ordered to go execute a US citizen. The Obama administration is the first we know that has.
A shooter in a clock tower is taken out by SWAT. Why wasn't the shoter arrested & brought to trial?

A US Citizen sits in Yemen sending bombers to kill Americans. Why isn't he captured & brought to trial.

What is the difference?

If we knew where a terrorist camp was that had several leaders including a US citizen terrorist leader & send in helicopters or a scud, would that be OK with you?

I don't get it.

What's the difference if this American Terrorist charged a US installation as part of an attack or if he hid in the mountains with a sniper rifle or commanding others to attack us.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#960817 Aug 7, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
US code of what? ILLITERATES?
The guy is a DOMESTIC TERRORIST...and that "work place violence" junk is just another example of ineptness in action (or something).
Terrorism 2002-2005
U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Definitions
There is no single, universally accepted, definition of terrorism. Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”(28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).
The FBI further describes terrorism as either domestic or international, depending on the origin, base, and objectives of the terrorist organization. For the purpose of this report, the FBI will use the following definitions:
Domestic terrorism is the unlawful use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual based and operating entirely within the United States or Puerto Rico without foreign direction committed against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof in furtherance of political or social objectives.
Send him to GITMO for life.
Jeezus goob, you quoted the Code definition I was referring to:

“the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”(28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

Title 18 goes further to define "domestic terrorism":

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

He was a nut with a gun, y'all label any crime commited by a Muslim an act of terror just as you label any government action you don't like "communism".

That's retarded and it diminishes the magnitude of both terms.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960818 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I just explain minimum wage economics to one of 'em?
Yes, and you did an excellent job.

But your explanation will not be understood or accepted.

One might also ask them how much someone currently earning $12 or $15 per hour should be paid if the minimum wage is increased to that level?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#960819 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All Preibus is doing by threatening to pull out of debates sponsored by NBC and CNN is threatening that the GOP will finally stop being the Party of stupid. Anyone who is smart enough to be Chairman of the Republican National Committee ought to be smart enough to see that the way to defeat the Democrats is to avoid letting liberals like Anderson Cooper, James Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, Candy Crowley and Robert Schieffer set the Republican agenda for the 2016 presidential election through the questions they ask during the primary season debates. Finally the GOP is listening to the conservatives. There isn't any need to appease liberals, we have nothing in common with them. I repeat: NOTHING.
"The GOP will finally stop being the party of stupid"? LOL, kerrist I just spit out my coffee

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#960821 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All Preibus is doing by threatening to pull out of debates sponsored by NBC and CNN is threatening that the GOP will finally stop being the Party of stupid. Anyone who is smart enough to be Chairman of the Republican National Committee ought to be smart enough to see that the way to defeat the Democrats is to avoid letting liberals like Anderson Cooper, James Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, Candy Crowley and Robert Schieffer set the Republican agenda for the 2016 presidential election through the questions they ask during the primary season debates. Finally the GOP is listening to the conservatives. There isn't any need to appease liberals, we have nothing in common with them. I repeat: NOTHING.

So Fox employing & giving a free platform to an array of Republican contenders in 2012 was what?

Location hidden

#960822 Aug 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How does that explain the closing of British and French embassies?
I'm sure we shared our "intel" with them. Why not the Spanish Embassy in Yemen?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#960823 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Working across three (or more) time zones often requires odd hours, but what would a used car salesman know about that.
Who said he's a used car salesman?

So when do you play golf if you're work requires you to be online 24/7?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#960824 Aug 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's like you folks have totally forgotten Herman Cain.
Oh, please bring back Herman "Uz-beki-beki-beki-stan-s tan"; and throw in sarah palin and let them debate each other!

Prevented this

#960825 Aug 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So did the broads that tried to bring charges,they all just slithered away: mission accomplished. LOL and so did Gloria. It was a scandal set up by David Axelrod and a lie. If you knew anything about Chicago you would know how this works. Poof the broads are gone-but not before they were paid for their efforts--charity from the liberals:).

Location hidden

#960826 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Let's give Bill Clinton some credit here-Among President Clinton's first acts upon taking office in 1993 was to disarm U.S. soldiers on military bases. How many died because of Clinton's Ban?
BS, it was that way when I was in in the 70's and 80's and it was that way before WWII. Soldiers at Schofield Barracks were not armed when they came under attack by the Japanese.
rahm Jizzbucket emanuel

Oswego, IL

#960827 Aug 7, 2013
Interesting....bo goes on Leno to talk about terrorism?! Still campaigning!

Prevented this

#960828 Aug 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please bring back Herman "Uz-beki-beki-beki-stan-s tan"; and throw in sarah palin and let them debate each other!
It would be more elevating to see them debate O'bama the idiot--they would probably let him use his teleprompter too.:) "um ah well see there I I I I chatter chatter um high me is" states O'bama.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#960829 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So did the broads that tried to bring charges,they all just slithered away: mission accomplished. LOL and so did Gloria. It was a scandal set up by David Axelrod and a lie. If you knew anything about Chicago you would know how this works. Poof the broads are gone-but not before they were paid for their efforts--charity from the liberals:).
lol

remember when Cain said there was no settlement and then he had to backtrack when he got caught out?

now why would he need to lie about it if there was nothing there?

got an excuse for that one too?

give it up. you can go to Wiki and find a LIST of sex scandals from both parties. whore-dogs are not exclusive to the Democrats.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#960830 Aug 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
All the while, you endorse the wiener...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#960831 Aug 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring them back, they are smarter than Barack Hussein & Erich Holder and Timmy Geithner. What a triumverate all three couldn't find their behinds, if someone gave them a hint where it was? Where is landowner voting when it's needed?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960832 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should people in their 20's be covered for hip replacement?
No disagreement here.

Individual policies should be a la carte with respect to coverage.

Group policies paid primarily by the employer may be a different matter.

By the way, Bo Jackson had hip replacement surgery at age 29.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#960833 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was going to pay for Iraq, Afghanistan, NCLB, Medicare prescription plan, Bush's '08 "stimulus" you stupid fck?
The same people who will pay for Obama's "stimulus".
Cross-generational debt is inter-generational theft. The debt we accrued during WWII was paid off long before the Greatest Generation even thought about retirement.
Obama's Economic Stimulus program was paid for through our own government tax revenue unlike Bush's two wars run on money borrowed from China. Bush's Medicare Prescription Drug Plan for seniors was never paid for, but under Obamacare ,'Bush's Medicare Prescription Drug Plan' for seniors will be paid for just one thing a 10%'sin' tax on tanning salons ---Anyone really think that a small fee on someone wealthy enough to afford going to a tanning booth will bankrupt them or prevent them from still splurging on a tanning salon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Mister Tonka 98,528
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Chicagoan by Birth 179,640
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Poof1 50,750
Abby 10-30 55 min Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 59 min RJS 7,829
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,140
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 1 hr reality is a crutch 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]