Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#960796 Aug 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor slur sling racist POS Eed. Ever notice how many old people (Eed & his hero Paula Dean) sling slurs?
We closed embassies & evacuated Americans in a move that many high ranking Republicans agree. Your dumbass "bring it on" attitude would put Americans at risk for no gain. Now we can go after those who caused this threat giving them few options to retaliate.
I'm all for taking way their targets & sending in the drones. Dumbass Eed would leave the targets there & ignore the threat. This is how senile old old Eed has become.
A retard like you cannot make the connection, that while many people agree we should close the embassies, they "ALSO" agree that Obama has made a mess of his responsibility in foreign affairs and is responsible for the dismal unprecidented situation we are in.

Our standing in the world is worse now than it was with Bush. Putin laughs in Obama's face.

Simpleton.

You are an idiot.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#960797 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a terrorist attack according to the US Code.
US code of what? ILLITERATES?

The guy is a DOMESTIC TERRORIST...and that "work place violence" junk is just another example of ineptness in action (or something).

Terrorism 2002-2005
U.S. Department of Justice
Federal Bureau of Investigation

Definitions

There is no single, universally accepted, definition of terrorism. Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”(28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

The FBI further describes terrorism as either domestic or international, depending on the origin, base, and objectives of the terrorist organization. For the purpose of this report, the FBI will use the following definitions:

Domestic terrorism is the unlawful use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual based and operating entirely within the United States or Puerto Rico without foreign direction committed against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof in furtherance of political or social objectives.

Send him to GITMO for life.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#960798 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The largest closure of US embassies that I'm aware of indicates they're taking this very seriously.
IMO its a phony scare to rationalize domestic spying and draw attention away from the NSA leaks.
How does that explain the closing of British and French embassies?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#960799 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One need look no further than the circus trial of the Fort Hood terrorist.
Let's give Bill Clinton some credit here-Among President Clinton's first acts upon taking office in 1993 was to disarm U.S. soldiers on military bases. How many died because of Clinton's Ban?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#960800 Aug 7, 2013
TSM wrote:
After Obama’s Cairo speech the Liberal Press told us that world would sing with us in harmony ‘Kumbaya’ today the Middle East is on Fire, Putin thumbs his nose at U.S., Al-Qaeda Bigger/Stronger than ever and Assad is still in Power and he goes on Leno’s show and talks Politics a….JOKE!!
Nothing that Obama has done has been a success. If you ask a libtard what Obama has done to make him a great president, they will say "Obamacare".

Obamacare is so bad even the government employees unions don't want it. It's being delayed and now we know it will be nothing like what Obama sold it as.

Can't keep your doctor, costs more than promised, so on and so forth.

Obama is a worldwide joke.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#960801 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should people in their 50s and 60s be required to carry maternity coverage?
Why should people in their 20's be covered for hip replacement?
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#960802 Aug 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it a Marxist philosophy to sound centrist until you get elected and THEN abuse your power to achieve your objective?
Pretty sure that's right.
Isn't it a right wing philosophy to praise something done by a Republican but vilify the exact same thing when a Democrat does it?
– Heritage On Romney’s Individual Mandate:“Not an unreasonable position, and one that is clearly consistent with conservative values.”[Heritage, 1/28/06]
– Heritage On President Obama’s Individual Mandate:“Both unprecedented and unconstitutional.”[Heritage, 12/9/09]
– Heritage On Romney’s Insurance Exchange: An “innovative mechanism to promote real consumer choice.”[Heritage, 4/20/06]
– Heritage On President Obama’s Insurance Exchange: Creates a “de facto public option” by “growing” government control over healthcare.”[Heritage, 3/30/10]
– Heritage On Romney’s Medicaid Expansion: Reduced “the total cost to taxpayers” by taking people out of the “uncompensated care pool.”[Heritage, 1/28/06]
– Heritage On President Obama’s Medicaid Expansion: Expands a “broken entitlement program,” providing a “low-quality, poorly functioning program.”[Heritage, 3/30/10]
In fact, in 2007, Heritage again boasted that Romney’s plan is “already showing progress.” That same year, Heritage proudly posted a video of Romney gloating that Heritage officials had supported him in creating “ultimate conservatism” with the Massachusetts health plan.
Paul Ryan was all for government stimulus when it was proposed by George W. Bush in 2002 but was totally against it when Obama proposed it in 2009.
That's called hypocrisy Carol.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#960803 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally irrelevant and stupid analogy by a black racist.
Proof that you should stick to cut-and-paste, just as Obama should stick to the teleprompter.
very telling how you always assume that those who point out white racism are black.

i'm not black. i'm just not white-blind. i don't have those feelings of inferiority that you have that have to be compensated by attacking those who you perceive to be weaker.

i can only feel sorry for those who are constantly worried about some mythical black person yelling 'kill whitey!'.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#960804 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should people in their 50s and 60s be required to carry maternity coverage?
RobbinghoodTIC ekernomICKs 101-Duhumm...dem wit hysterectomies and other 99 percent effective surgical procedures,'posed to help pay for slackerTIC, parasite, litter producing givverment teat sucking deadbeats??

(Losers)

Location hidden

#960805 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt tends to agree with you on this, but Obama's practice of selective enforcement of portions of an otherwise overall unworkable bill negates this approach.
If spiraling costs of ObamaKKKare require huge spending and tax increases beyond those in the bill, should Republicans be expected to vote for such spending and tax bills to keep the program afloat?
That's my point. It will be fully implemented before the 2016 campaigns, if this is going to be such a disaster the GOP should sweep 2016 then they can dismantle it all they want in 2017.

I'm beginning to suspect that what sounds exactly like a baseless smear campaign is exactly that.

Prevented this

#960806 Aug 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
hey lily...
The former executive director of the Republican Party of Los Angeles County was arrested last Friday for allegedly sexting with a 16-year-old girl.
During a child exploitation investigation conducted by the Los Angeles Police Department Mission Division, the girl told officers that Scott Hounsell, 30, had engaged in sexually explicit chats with her via a social media website. Police did not say what social media website was used.
The Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office issued a warrant for sending harmful matter to a child and Hounsell was arrested by the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. He was released on $40,000 bail Friday afternoon.
A spokesman for the Republican Party of Los Angeles County said Hounsell resigned June 15.
“Scott Hounsell is a former employee of RPLAC who resigned on June 15th. Until we were contacted by the LAPD today, we had absolutely no knowledge of any information relating to this case. We take this issue very seriously and will fully cooperate with law enforcement any way we can,” Jonathan Wilcox told CBS Los Angeles.
Firedoglake noted that Hounsell had mocked New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner on his personal Twitter account.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/06/former-...
And yet this Democrat hasn't been arrested-or even fired-what is the matter with California?
Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred held a press conference Tuesday with another accuser — this one a nurse who claims Filner tried to get affection from her in exchange for his help in getting treatment for a wounded former Marine. She is one of more than ten women who have come forward with accusations against Filner.

The path to removing Filner became more clear this week after the failure of an effort to undermine the recall campaign. Can you imagine Sonic? a democrat trying to rape a woman so one of our brave soldiers could get treated? how sick is that?

PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#960807 Aug 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?
Thousands of slaves were already working the land General Sherman promised to them with forty acres and a mule.
President Andrew Jackson, a Democrat and the successor after Lincoln's death, revoked that promise and gave the land back to white slave owners.
Again, your point?
That's ancient history nitwit and has absolutely no relevance. The fact is that Sherman never had the authority do give away anything.

Location hidden

#960808 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Although Galt is pleased that the American citizens executed by Obama's orders are dead, the threat to our civil liberties is far too great a price to pay.
I'm not pleased at all. We only have the word of those who ordered the executions that they were justified. I wouldn't expect them to come out and say "Well, we were pretty sure these were bad guys but we can't be run the risk of putting them on trial 'cause we may be wrong."

For the same reason I also have no assurance that OBL was really a terrorist mastermind and not just some wealthy kook with visions of grandeur being taken advantage of by real terrorist masterminds.

Clinton didn't take him when he had opportunities because he had no legal grounds by which to take him.

Prevented this

#960809 Aug 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine him running again? Poor Reince Priebus is whining that the RNC will block the debates on CNN and MSNBC if they continue with programs about Hillary!
Someone buy that sissy a binky and a diaper please!
All Preibus is doing by threatening to pull out of debates sponsored by NBC and CNN is threatening that the GOP will finally stop being the Party of stupid. Anyone who is smart enough to be Chairman of the Republican National Committee ought to be smart enough to see that the way to defeat the Democrats is to avoid letting liberals like Anderson Cooper, James Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, Candy Crowley and Robert Schieffer set the Republican agenda for the 2016 presidential election through the questions they ask during the primary season debates. Finally the GOP is listening to the conservatives. There isn't any need to appease liberals, we have nothing in common with them. I repeat: NOTHING.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#960810 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And yet this Democrat hasn't been arrested-or even fired-what is the matter with California?
Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred held a press conference Tuesday with another accuser — this one a nurse who claims Filner tried to get affection from her in exchange for his help in getting treatment for a wounded former Marine. She is one of more than ten women who have come forward with accusations against Filner.
The path to removing Filner became more clear this week after the failure of an effort to undermine the recall campaign. Can you imagine Sonic? a democrat trying to rape a woman so one of our brave soldiers could get treated? how sick is that?
it's like you folks have totally forgotten Herman Cain.

Prevented this

#960811 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my point. It will be fully implemented before the 2016 campaigns, if this is going to be such a disaster the GOP should sweep 2016 then they can dismantle it all they want in 2017.
I'm beginning to suspect that what sounds exactly like a baseless smear campaign is exactly that.
Tell me: once any crap law is implemented, has it been dismantled? other than prohibition, which by the way took 13 years. It is best to get rid of it now.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#960812 Aug 7, 2013
There’s no doubt Obama was off Prompter: Says '14 Winter Olympic Athletes Should Be Judged on 'Track,''Balance Beam,' in 'Swimming Pool!! Where’s Biden?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#960813 Aug 7, 2013
SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Squats here is your last chance.
I just heard Hawaii is putting aside over $100,000.00 to relocate the homeless (that would be you squats)back to the mainland.
Seems they think they can encourage you homeless people to just leave the islands once and for all.
Yeahoo uses all the welfare programs don't he?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960814 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all gonna run Mitt again? Third time's a charm. Worked for Dole.
Conservatives want a candidate who favors Constitutional government.

Prevented this

#960815 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
While that IMO is regulatory overreach it bears exactly zero resemblance to communism.
"Communism" is more than just a word y'all use to describe things you don't like.
I don't like canned ham but I don't describe it as "communist ham".
Maybe I should?
you aren't being forced or fined for not buying canned ham. Maybe O'bama will start though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,323
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Eric 70,062
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 32 min rip dynce 45
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 46 min grave digger 54,520
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr sst 47,491
Emanuel set to outline re-election agenda in fi... 1 hr El oh El 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,614
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr David 98,501
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]