Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#960765 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a plan, even older than Hillary, and with more medical history.
Y'all gonna run Mitt again? Third time's a charm. Worked for Dole.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#960766 Aug 7, 2013
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
This has been posted a million times on here...
Clinton years...
$4,188,092,107,183.60
$5,727,776,738,304.64
$1.6t in new debt
Bush II years...
$5,727,776,738,304.64
$10,626,877,048,913.08
$4.9t in new debt
both sucked (fiscally that is)...period...
current schmuk:
01/20/2009
$10,626,877,048,913.08
08/01/2013
$16,738,600,261,139.01
>>>>>>$6.1t <<<<<<in new debt.
Obama is the biggest spender of all
end of story.
check mate.
done...
Yet another right whiner blaming the costs of the Bush Recession on Obama.

Just how pathetic are you people?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#960767 Aug 7, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>Son, we are in agreement, and I admire him!
Obama, you go girl! Make Americans beg for aid while you generously throw American taxpayer dollars at your BFF's the Muslim Brotherhood!
Who said you were incapable of standing up to your enemies! Obama, you sir are no Jimmy Carter. I don't care what even some Democrats like Chuckie Schumer are saying.
Obama's thought processes are amazing! He wants to end the war on terror yet arm al Qaeda in Syria.
And cleverly, his office will unleash the assets that had been created to spy on terrorists and turn those assets on the American people.
Now that is true hope and change working for you!
Since Obama's Dad was a Sunni Muslim who believe in global Jihad and a strict interpretation of sharia law, he can conveniently ignore the death of thousands of Christians trapped in Muslim countries. His complicity is demonstrated in
giving $500 million to Egypt,
giving millions to Hamas to train little Muslims in how to murder more Israelis and
now joining the fray in Syria to help al Qaida.
But make an American governor beg for federal aid! Right on Barack Hussein Obama!
just look at you ignoring Muslim deaths in Iraq.

the Iraq that we were going to fix. that wasn't going to cost all that much.

yeah right. but it's ok. they aren't American Christians. so who cares!?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#960768 Aug 7, 2013
ESPN presenter 'threatened to beat up his co-host and called him 'Uncle Tom' and 'house n*****' in alcohol-fueled skirmish

Before the DEMOCRATS gave former slaves these nasty values BLACK PEOPLE NEVER CONSIDERED THEMSELVES ******* after JIM CROW DEMOCRATS TOLD THEM IT WAS OKAY TO CALL THEMSELVES ******* why would a WHITE JIM CROW LIBERAL DEMOCRAT NEED TO CALL BLACKS THAT WORD WHEN THEY TRAINED THEIR BLACKS TO CALL THEMSELVES THAT NAME and be PROUD OF IT they make songs that are disrespectful to their families AND ALL FUNDED BY BIGOTTED WHITES JAY Z SOLD HIS SOUL IF HE EVER HAD ONE The site Deadspin shed more light on the dust-up in Orlando, revealing today that Douglas had been drinking heavily, and Smith allegedly tried to keep him from speaking out.
Minutes later, the enraged former Philadelphia Eagles player allegedly called his co-host 'Uncle Tom' and a 'house n*****.' Both Smith and Douglas are African-American

THE JIM CROW DEMOCRAT VALUES PUT THE LIFE OF A BLACK PERSON TO BE NOTHING MORE THAN A STAT.POVERTY HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED AS PROMISED SELLING YOUR SOUL FOR WELFARE AND FOODSTAMPS MUSIC INDUSTRY THEY DONT EVEN CALL AL QUIDA SAND ******* BUT ITS OK FOR BLACK PEOPLE TO CALL THEMSELVES ****** BECAUSE SUBURBAN LIBERALS SAYS ITS OKAY
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#960769 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama orders flags flown at our embassies.
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/op-art/obama...
O'bama the idiot, making President GW Bush, look like the smartest president, in recent history.
Coming from he of massive stupidity, that statement is almost brilliant! Shows just how low the ceiling of your intelligence is! You gotta bend over to walk into your house of knowledge, huh?

Location hidden

#960770 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please join Galt in explaining the benefits of free trade to your leftwing friends.
Didn't I just explain minimum wage economics to one of 'em?

Location hidden

#960771 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One need look no further than the circus trial of the Fort Hood terrorist.
Not a terrorist attack according to the US Code.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#960772 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There are no threats--just another phony O'bama looking to get some star time. Chatter chatter chatter. Chatter higher than before 9-11. Chatter higher than a dope smoking President O'bama.
Nothing like a 'late night' comedy show to explain a terror threat . Some of the first words out of his mouth were about killing Osama and how we won't be terrorized - as we evacuate twenty embassies. I'm convinced he closed them as a petulant pay-back for the criticism he's getting on Benghazi.

Location hidden

#960773 Aug 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
One more thing before I go.
Aren't we glad our president is taking the terrorist scare so seriously, he goes on Leno to get his approval fix so the trained seals can clap on cue and then blows more hot air than an active volcano?
I know I felt assured we were in good hands.
Ta-ta.
The largest closure of US embassies that I'm aware of indicates they're taking this very seriously.

IMO its a phony scare to rationalize domestic spying and draw attention away from the NSA leaks.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#960774 Aug 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another right whiner blaming the costs of the Bush Recession on Obama.
Yet another libtard blaming the costs of decades of the Democrats policies on Bush.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#960775 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama was the joke!
Barack Hussein O'bama, making President GW Bush look like the smartest President in recent history.
I was waiting for the Magic Negro to start Tap Dancing.

Instead, he just acted stupid while flashing some white teeth.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960776 Aug 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>6:15 in Temecula, LMAO and you just stopped your overnight shift a few hours ago. That's a real special kind of insanity pal.
Working across three (or more) time zones often requires odd hours, but what would a used car salesman know about that.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#960777 Aug 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
nobamakare? Isn't that the health care boondoggle that a majority of American's do not support?
Peace
KMA
It is a lot better than the reform the Republicans passed. Oh wait, in the 14 years with Congressional control 1995 thru 2006 they didn't even try.

You evidently are too stupid to realize that many who do not support the law do so because it does not go far enough.

You don't support it because you mooch your healthcare off the government.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960778 Aug 7, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dimwit! Under the ACA insurance companies are required to cover maternity as an essential benefit.
Why should people in their 50s and 60s be required to carry maternity coverage?
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#960779 Aug 7, 2013
rahm Jizzbucket emanuel wrote:
I'm so relieved that "al Quaeda has been decimated". President bo said on 11-1-12. Wait a minute....oh they're not?! What a liar he is! May he continue to decimate the poor, the jobless and all who elected this race baiter into office!
You people are not white, you're cracker! How real is this? " White folks are upset &, baffled that a black president would recognize that he's black, also a leader &, in the right position to speak on the subject. You forgot, he was raised by white people do, it's a good chance he's seen white privilege up close & personal. Then to grow up&, face the experiences he spoke on, who better to speak on the topic than him? It's a miracle that he didn't come right in office &, try to fix America's undercover injustices from day 1, through executive order. Good thing he believes in fairness &, equality!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#960780 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama was the joke!
Barack Hussein O'bama, making President GW Bush look like the smartest President in recent history.
that reply was a joke.

you related to G.W.?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#960781 Aug 7, 2013
NEW YORK (Reuters) A former Manhattan madam who is running for New York City comptroller was arrested and charged with selling prescription pills for cash, FBI officials said on Tuesday.

In the latest twist to a scandal-hit city campaign season, officials announced the arrest of 38-year-old Kristin Davis, who is running for the post also sought by former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960782 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It occurs to me that if Obamacare is such a turd, why doesn't the GOP just let it sink on its own merits? When it does as they assure us it most certainly will they can just flush it along with any Democratic hopes of leadership in any branch.
That's what I would do if I was so certain.
However, if I was really concerned that it might succeed I'd fight it tooth and nail before implementation so the electorate would never get the chance to see it succeed.
But hey, I'm just some goob on a keyboard, what do I know?
Galt tends to agree with you on this, but Obama's practice of selective enforcement of portions of an otherwise overall unworkable bill negates this approach.

If spiraling costs of ObamaKKKare require huge spending and tax increases beyond those in the bill, should Republicans be expected to vote for such spending and tax bills to keep the program afloat?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#960783 Aug 7, 2013
OTHER immigrant GROUPS THAT CAME TO AMERICA WERE NOT TAUGHT THE WAY TO EMPOWER THEMSELVES IS TO CALL THEMSELVES THE NASTIEST NAMES THEY COULD FIND AND TO SHOOT AND KILL THEIR YOUNG CHILDREN NO they FIRST ROBBED AND STOLE MURDERED JEWS, ITIALIANS , IRISH WHO WERE CALLED WHITE ******* AFTER THEIR CHILDREN BECAME BUSINESS OWNERS GRANDCHILDREN BECAME LAWYERS DOCTORS AND PROFESSIONALS democrat values for BLACKS AAAAWWWWW GO KILL YOURSELVES LOOK AT THE COMMUNITY I DONT CARE IF THOSE PEOPLE KILL EACH OTHER I WAS NOT TAUGHT because everyone is doing it it was right for our FAMILY DEMOCRATIC VALUES DESTROYED THE BLACK FAMILY
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#960784 Aug 7, 2013
In a rare political appearance after losing the 2012 presidential election, Mitt Romney made a strong statement Tuesday against a movement in the Republican Party that would allow a government shutdown as a means of defunding Obamacare.

"I badly want Obamacare to go away, and stripping it of funds has appeal," Romney said at a private GOP fundraiser in Wolfeboro, N.H., in remarks quoted by the Washington Post. "But we need to exercise great care about any talk of shutting down government. What would come next?

Romney said a shutdown could have serious consequences, including soldiers going unpaid, seniors missing out on Medicare and Social Security checks, and FBI agents being forced off duty, according to the Post.

"Im afraid that in the final analysis, Obamacare would get its funding, our party would suffer in the next elections, and the people of the nation would not be happy, he added.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 23 min texas pete 4,734
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min MaryanMattie 49,899
Army recruitment form still on sale call_081173... 48 min omokaro Collins 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,806
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,416
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 8 hr Mr oH 10
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••