Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960776 Aug 7, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>6:15 in Temecula, LMAO and you just stopped your overnight shift a few hours ago. That's a real special kind of insanity pal.
Working across three (or more) time zones often requires odd hours, but what would a used car salesman know about that.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#960777 Aug 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
nobamakare? Isn't that the health care boondoggle that a majority of American's do not support?
Peace
KMA
It is a lot better than the reform the Republicans passed. Oh wait, in the 14 years with Congressional control 1995 thru 2006 they didn't even try.

You evidently are too stupid to realize that many who do not support the law do so because it does not go far enough.

You don't support it because you mooch your healthcare off the government.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960778 Aug 7, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dimwit! Under the ACA insurance companies are required to cover maternity as an essential benefit.
Why should people in their 50s and 60s be required to carry maternity coverage?
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#960779 Aug 7, 2013
rahm Jizzbucket emanuel wrote:
I'm so relieved that "al Quaeda has been decimated". President bo said on 11-1-12. Wait a minute....oh they're not?! What a liar he is! May he continue to decimate the poor, the jobless and all who elected this race baiter into office!
You people are not white, you're cracker! How real is this? " White folks are upset &, baffled that a black president would recognize that he's black, also a leader &, in the right position to speak on the subject. You forgot, he was raised by white people do, it's a good chance he's seen white privilege up close & personal. Then to grow up&, face the experiences he spoke on, who better to speak on the topic than him? It's a miracle that he didn't come right in office &, try to fix America's undercover injustices from day 1, through executive order. Good thing he believes in fairness &, equality!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#960780 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama was the joke!
Barack Hussein O'bama, making President GW Bush look like the smartest President in recent history.
that reply was a joke.

you related to G.W.?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#960781 Aug 7, 2013
NEW YORK (Reuters)– A former Manhattan madam who is running for New York City comptroller was arrested and charged with selling prescription pills for cash, FBI officials said on Tuesday.

In the latest twist to a scandal-hit city campaign season, officials announced the arrest of 38-year-old Kristin Davis, who is running for the post also sought by former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960782 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
It occurs to me that if Obamacare is such a turd, why doesn't the GOP just let it sink on its own merits? When it does as they assure us it most certainly will they can just flush it along with any Democratic hopes of leadership in any branch.
That's what I would do if I was so certain.
However, if I was really concerned that it might succeed I'd fight it tooth and nail before implementation so the electorate would never get the chance to see it succeed.
But hey, I'm just some goob on a keyboard, what do I know?
Galt tends to agree with you on this, but Obama's practice of selective enforcement of portions of an otherwise overall unworkable bill negates this approach.

If spiraling costs of ObamaKKKare require huge spending and tax increases beyond those in the bill, should Republicans be expected to vote for such spending and tax bills to keep the program afloat?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#960783 Aug 7, 2013
OTHER immigrant GROUPS THAT CAME TO AMERICA WERE NOT TAUGHT THE WAY TO EMPOWER THEMSELVES IS TO CALL THEMSELVES THE NASTIEST NAMES THEY COULD FIND AND TO SHOOT AND KILL THEIR YOUNG CHILDREN NO they FIRST ROBBED AND STOLE MURDERED JEWS, ITIALIANS , IRISH WHO WERE CALLED WHITE ******* AFTER THEIR CHILDREN BECAME BUSINESS OWNERS GRANDCHILDREN BECAME LAWYERS DOCTORS AND PROFESSIONALS democrat values for BLACKS AAAAWWWWW GO KILL YOURSELVES LOOK AT THE COMMUNITY I DONT CARE IF THOSE PEOPLE KILL EACH OTHER I WAS NOT TAUGHT because everyone is doing it it was right for our FAMILY DEMOCRATIC VALUES DESTROYED THE BLACK FAMILY
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#960784 Aug 7, 2013
In a rare political appearance after losing the 2012 presidential election, Mitt Romney made a strong statement Tuesday against a movement in the Republican Party that would allow a government shutdown as a means of defunding Obamacare.

"I badly want Obamacare to go away, and stripping it of funds has appeal," Romney said at a private GOP fundraiser in Wolfeboro, N.H., in remarks quoted by the Washington Post. "But we need to exercise great care about any talk of shutting down government. What would come next?”

Romney said a shutdown could have serious consequences, including soldiers going unpaid, seniors missing out on Medicare and Social Security checks, and FBI agents being forced off duty, according to the Post.

"I’m afraid that in the final analysis, Obamacare would get its funding, our party would suffer in the next elections, and the people of the nation would not be happy,” he added.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#960785 Aug 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You people are not white, you're cracker! How real is this? " White folks are upset &, baffled that a black president would recognize that he's black, also a leader &, in the right position to speak on the subject. You forgot, he was raised by white people do, it's a good chance he's seen white privilege up close & personal. Then to grow up&, face the experiences he spoke on, who better to speak on the topic than him? It's a miracle that he didn't come right in office &, try to fix America's undercover injustices from day 1, through executive order. Good thing he believes in fairness &, equality!
YOU ARE NOT A BLACK MAN YOU ARE A BIGOT you dont rep for the BLACK COMMUNITY YOU REP THE ****** community

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#960786 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So how is that not communism? forced...no free market there huh? I thought everyone could purchase what they wanted. NO?
While that IMO is regulatory overreach it bears exactly zero resemblance to communism.

"Communism" is more than just a word y'all use to describe things you don't like.

I don't like canned ham but I don't describe it as "communist ham".

Maybe I should?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960787 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No police or swat have ever been ordered to go execute a US citizen. The Obama administration is the first we know that has.
Although Galt is pleased that the American citizens executed by Obama's orders are dead, the threat to our civil liberties is far too great a price to pay.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#960788 Aug 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You do live in la la land. al qaeda leadership decimated. That hardly speaks well of president nobama and his polices. al qaeda on the run with a decimated leadership and we are running away from our sovereign territory, 28 diplomatic postsw in the middle east. Sounds like America is doing the running, of course your boy, president nobama is good at running, ignoring, lying and trying to change the subject.
Peace
KMA
Poor slur sling racist POS Eed. Ever notice how many old people (Eed & his hero Paula Dean) sling slurs?

We closed embassies & evacuated Americans in a move that many high ranking Republicans agree. Your dumbass "bring it on" attitude would put Americans at risk for no gain. Now we can go after those who caused this threat giving them few options to retaliate.

I'm all for taking way their targets & sending in the drones. Dumbass Eed would leave the targets there & ignore the threat. This is how senile old old Eed has become.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#960789 Aug 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a lot better than the reform the Republicans passed. Oh wait, in the 14 years with Congressional control 1995 thru 2006 they didn't even try.
You evidently are too stupid to realize that many who do not support the law do so because it does not go far enough.
Obamacare is a disaster loser boy. You just like it because you are a failure in life and need to rely on government.

You always say crap without backing anything up, idiot.

You are an idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960790 Aug 7, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how many Americans died from acts of Muslim terrorism last year? 13?
how many from American Christians driving drunk?
you are some dangerous mofos. get hit by some white fool driving drunk and then you have to worry about being raped!! or robbed. you guys are leading in every category, so.....i'm always in fear every time i have to be around a crowd of white folks. malls are particularly problematic. can't even go shop anymore. we should just put walls around the suburbs so we can all feel safe.
Totally irrelevant and stupid analogy by a black racist.

Proof that you should stick to cut-and-paste, just as Obama should stick to the teleprompter.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#960791 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all gonna run Mitt again? Third time's a charm. Worked for Dole.
Can you imagine him running again? Poor Reince Priebus is whining that the RNC will block the debates on CNN and MSNBC if they continue with programs about Hillary!
Someone buy that sissy a binky and a diaper please!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#960792 Aug 7, 2013
hey lily...

The former executive director of the Republican Party of Los Angeles County was arrested last Friday for allegedly sexting with a 16-year-old girl.

During a child exploitation investigation conducted by the Los Angeles Police Department Mission Division, the girl told officers that Scott Hounsell, 30, had engaged in sexually explicit chats with her via a social media website. Police did not say what social media website was used.

The Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office issued a warrant for sending harmful matter to a child and Hounsell was arrested by the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. He was released on $40,000 bail Friday afternoon.

A spokesman for the Republican Party of Los Angeles County said Hounsell resigned June 15.

“Scott Hounsell is a former employee of RPLAC who resigned on June 15th. Until we were contacted by the LAPD today, we had absolutely no knowledge of any information relating to this case. We take this issue very seriously and will fully cooperate with law enforcement any way we can,” Jonathan Wilcox told CBS Los Angeles.

Firedoglake noted that Hounsell had mocked New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner on his personal Twitter account.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/06/former-...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#960793 Aug 7, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Or is it why republicans can't seem to get enough votes, dealing with retarded Wheat Thins like yourself? He or she, whomever it was clearly stated " because of unions, police & firefighters are among the most overpaid!" not my fault you read it on some Charlie Brown shit,“ Wah wawa wah wa!
Oh lookie, the moron homophobe racist is back today.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#960794 Aug 7, 2013
After Obama’s Cairo speech the Liberal Press told us that world would sing with us in harmony ‘Kumbaya’ today the Middle East is on Fire, Putin thumbs his nose at U.S., Al-Qaeda Bigger/Stronger than ever and Assad is still in Power and he goes on Leno’s show and talks Politics a….JOKE!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#960795 Aug 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What're you talking about? They passed the largest unfunded entitlement act in US history! That was their idea of "reform" which to them I think means: put it on the credit card, let somebody else pay for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-20 28 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Boy G 50,582
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min loose cannon 179,220
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min Eric 69,951
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr hands on AR 3
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr commies are blue 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 47,470
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]