Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960841 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All Preibus is doing by threatening to pull out of debates sponsored by NBC and CNN is threatening that the GOP will finally stop being the Party of stupid. Anyone who is smart enough to be Chairman of the Republican National Committee ought to be smart enough to see that the way to defeat the Democrats is to avoid letting liberals like Anderson Cooper, James Lehrer, Martha Raddatz, Candy Crowley and Robert Schieffer set the Republican agenda for the 2016 presidential election through the questions they ask during the primary season debates. Finally the GOP is listening to the conservatives. There isn't any need to appease liberals, we have nothing in common with them. I repeat: NOTHING.
Galt agrees completely.

No debates are better than rigged debates, such as the conspiracy between Obama and Piggy Crowley.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960842 Aug 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A shooter in a clock tower is taken out by SWAT. Why wasn't the shoter arrested & brought to trial?
A US Citizen sits in Yemen sending bombers to kill Americans. Why isn't he captured & brought to trial.
What is the difference?
If we knew where a terrorist camp was that had several leaders including a US citizen terrorist leader & send in helicopters or a scud, would that be OK with you?
I don't get it.
What's the difference if this American Terrorist charged a US installation as part of an attack or if he hid in the mountains with a sniper rifle or commanding others to attack us.
Dumbass Dave is on double secret probation and will never see the drone coming.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#960843 Aug 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please bring back Herman "Uz-beki-beki-beki-stan-s tan"; and throw in sarah palin and let them debate each other!
I'm hoping that they bring back Donald Trump and so do all Americans who don't want him to win ,but just run on the GOP ticket. Hillary would be a shoo-in and since she already knows her way around the White House , as President she would jump right to work .

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#960844 Aug 7, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dong, if your gay figures here are correct (I think you probably just pulled them out of thin air) then how do you explain baruck odumbo being underwater by 5-8 points (depending on the poll)?
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Just because people are disappointed in the president doesn't mean they are disappointed in the Democratic party. People haven't forgotten the Republican party took this country to the brink of bankruptcy and won't be anxious to go down that road again.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#960845 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, it was that way when I was in in the 70's and 80's and it was that way before WWII. Soldiers at Schofield Barracks were not armed when they came under attack by the Japanese.
Under a 1993 order passed by then-President Bill Clinton, carrying a private firearm on a military base was banned on military bases in the United States. Individuals could privately own firearms if they lived on base, but those firearms could not be carried on the person while on base. This order was revised on Pentagon orders in 2010, and now specifically requires that every private gun brought onto base be registered with the Military Police. The rules also require harsher enforcement of rules forbidding the carrying of private firearms on base.
* If George Washington had learned that soldiers under his command had died from a turncoat attack within an American Fort ó not because arms werenít available for his men to defend themselves but because an American officer didnít trust American soldiers to bear arms ó Iím fairly certain that American officer would have been summarily executed by the same firing squad as the turncoat.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#960846 Aug 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure we shared our "intel" with them. Why not the Spanish Embassy in Yemen?
Spain's embassy was to close Monday and Tuesday, maybe it reopened maybe not.

There is a lot of intel bouncing around that indicates a growing settlement of Al Qaeda and Al Qaeda affiliates along the Southern coast of Yemen in the remote city of Al Majalah. That's where our drone and other strikes are centered.

Yemen's military either can't or won't control that area.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960847 Aug 7, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So Fox employing & giving a free platform to an array of Republican contenders in 2012 was what?
Until someone is an officeholder or a candidate for same, they should be free to accept employment of their choice.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960848 Aug 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said he's a used car salesman?
So when do you play golf if you're work requires you to be online 24/7?
Mostly late afternoon, as if it's any of your business.

Prevented this

#960849 Aug 7, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Well, then conservatives better not look to Texas--two more Texas state troopers were caught raping two women in a car that they stopped for throwing a cigarette out the window. The Texas troopers called it 'legal search & seizure'. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/04/1228... #
Maybe the Trooper was gay. Did you notice it was a big dyke woman?
I had a bitch try to do that to me in the Orlando Airport-checking me for weapons-believe me-for no reason. I could barely get panties on underneath that size 4 dress.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#960850 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has already delayed portions of ObamaKKKare in an attempt to influence the 2014 elections.
I think that Congress ought to pass a law that if any republican gets caught running for re-election in 2016(3 years away) to avoid working in Washington D C with President Obama on the country's business then President Barack Obama gets a 4 -Year Extension(a Third Term as U S President) It is the only fair thing to do since the county owes President Barack Obama for allowing the republican-controlled House to waste four more years.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960851 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>Well, then conservatives better not look to Texas--two more Texas state troopers were caught raping two women in a car that they stopped for throwing a cigarette out the window. The Texas troopers called it 'legal search & seizure'. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/04/1228... #
Any link to a news source?

By the way, the trooper appears to be a woman.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#960852 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So how is that not communism? forced...no free market there huh? I thought everyone could purchase what they wanted. NO?
You mean like forcing people to buy homeowners insurance if they get a mortgage?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#960853 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There are no threats--just another phony O'bama looking to get some star time. Chatter chatter chatter. Chatter higher than before 9-11. Chatter higher than a dope smoking President O'bama.
lol! Just like bushie boy. That's why he liked to color code his terror status.

I suspect it was to terrify Americans only... the same thing right wing idiots do!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#960854 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees completely.
No debates are better than rigged debates, such as the conspiracy between Obama and Piggy Crowley.
Galt just hates facing bad news. He can't admit that Mitt Romney was just a terrible debater when faced with the facts. Like Romney, Galt wants to blame everything else for his own failures.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960855 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>I think that Congress ought to pass a law that if any republican gets caught running for re-election in 2016(3 years away) to avoid working in Washington D C with President Obama on the country's business then President Barack Obama gets a 4 -Year Extension(a Third Term as U S President) It is the only fair thing to do since the county owes President Barack Obama for allowing the republican-controlled House to waste four more years.
Bocajew Jean having a senior moment.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960856 Aug 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the Trooper was gay. Did you notice it was a big dyke woman?
I had a bitch try to do that to me in the Orlando Airport-checking me for weapons-believe me-for no reason. I could barely get panties on underneath that size 4 dress.
Galt once had a Gestapo TSA agent (black female) open a mini-bottle of Galt's Scotch to sniff it. She said it didn't smell like Scotch, as if she might have a clue. Or as if Galt would want the Scotch once this clown had placed it near her face.

Prevented this

#960857 Aug 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly late afternoon, as if it's any of your business.
Too bad she isn't as worried about O'bama's golfing schedule, you know being on the highest terrorist alert since the greatest recession since the depression higher chatter than a kite.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960859 Aug 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like forcing people to buy homeowners insurance if they get a mortgage?
They always have a choice not to get a mortgage. This is a contract freely entered into by both parties, unlike ObamaKKKare.

Contrary to myth, automobile insurance is not required by law in many states, California included.

Prevented this

#960860 Aug 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Just like bushie boy. That's why he liked to color code his terror status.
I suspect it was to terrify Americans only... the same thing right wing idiots do!
Excellent! yeah the O'bama butt sucker says O'bama is lying about the high chatter terrorist threats. I never thought I would see the day when the liberals say O'bama is lying. FACT.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960861 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text> Galt just hates facing bad news. He can't admit that Mitt Romney was just a terrible debater when faced with the facts. Like Romney, Galt wants to blame everything else for his own failures.
Romney was faced by a conspiratorial moderator who misstated the facts.

However, Galt faults Romney for not being prepared for this scam and for not challenging Piggy Crowley and the lying Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Guru 182,028
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 6 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 6 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info