Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,115)

Showing posts 882,281 - 882,300 of1,073,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, you're a big government right winger.
Its expected.
LOL!! If I was in charge, this pusceefied country would look like a scene out of Mad Max. For instance, I'd wheel the sandnggr ex-Army Maj. Nidal Hasan's wheelchair to the edge of the Grand Canyon, say "bye", and give it a nice push.

Oh; and you'd get to demonstrate those amazing street-fighting skills on a daily basis too....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Pathetic? You are.
If the bills are so bad hairless reed refuses to allow a vote on it would be in the democrats favor to reject them, then democrats could brag about bad legislation they killed. But no, hairless is afraid they will pass so he buries them.
Peace
KMA
Before you die of old age and retardedness you should take a class on US Government and Politics.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The numbers are correct, at least in as much as the survey is correct. A drop in one party's approval does not automatically signal a rise in the other party's approval.
It is my sincere hope that the US as a whole is getting disgusted with both of these criminal enterprises.
I'll actually agree with you there (although I will ALWAYS side with real Repubs over dums, fiscally).

Like I said, if it were a free-for-all, people like me would rule the roost....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Ron Paul isn't 'libertarian', he is 'no government at any price ' anarchist. He even votes against his own bills that he offers.
No, I don't know where you're getting that but its incorrect. Paul is a strict constitutionalist, he weighed every vote against the powers of the federal government granted by the Constitution.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was going to pay for Iraq, Afghanistan, NCLB, Medicare prescription plan, Bush's '08 "stimulus" you stupid fck?
The same people who will pay for Obama's "stimulus".
Cross-generational debt is inter-generational theft. The debt we accrued during WWII was paid off long before the Greatest Generation even thought about retirement.
What's your confidence level in the current generation of retards glued to their smartphones "paying down any cross-generational debt"? Most of the current crop are morons that cant even look up long enough to cross the street safely......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I realize that, phag.
Do YOU realize that baruck doesnt have the political capital right now to get the garbage pickup time changed (much less the rest of his leftist agenda)? Mid-terms are approaching, and he received the worst beating in the history of the country last time.
How does that make you feel??....:-)
Huh???

You must mean "the worst beating in the last two years".

Is that what you meant?

'cause losing the House isn't that monumental. Clinton and Bush lost both houses in midterm elections.

Get some perspective.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Bad analogy to use Greece's economy which is about 1/1,000th the size of the much larger American economy . President Obama's policies have only rose the national debt a mere 0.040 in four years over what it was under George W Bush's eight years. And in Obama's second 4 years of his second term it appears that the national debt has been dropping --the last three months the U S recorded surpluses in Government revenue.
Actually the debt is up 60% over the $9.3 trillion Bush left.

Percentagewise that's still nothing compared to Reagan/HW Bush's quadrupling the debt and W. Bush's doubling of it.

There's still time though, its not likely but the possibility exists that he could tie W. Bush with an $18.6 trillion debt when he leaves office.

Its currently over $15 trillion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL!! If I was in charge, this pusceefied country would look like a scene out of Mad Max. For instance, I'd wheel the sandnggr ex-Army Maj. Nidal Hasan's wheelchair to the edge of the Grand Canyon, say "bye", and give it a nice push.
Oh; and you'd get to demonstrate those amazing street-fighting skills on a daily basis too....
I understand, you're an authoritarian with no use for the Rule of Law or the US Constitution.

Move to Afghanistan, you'll be welcomed there but I'd avoid cliffs and wheelchairs if I were you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

<quoted text>
I'll actually agree with you there (although I will ALWAYS side with real Repubs over dums, fiscally).
Like I said, if it were a free-for-all, people like me would rule the roost....
Real "Repubs" who double and quadruple the debt? Those fiscal hawks?

How do you morons always forget there's a record and its right at our fingertips???
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh???
You must mean "the worst beating in the last two years".
Is that what you meant?
'cause losing the House isn't that monumental. Clinton and Bush lost both houses in midterm elections.
Get some perspective.
Given as you are a Ron Paul fan, I wont point out how retarded the above post was. I WILL however, point out how erroneous it was (with citation).

As I said before, the worst shellacking in history (when taking into consideration all levels of government)......:-)

United States elections, 2010
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 2010 United States elections were held on Tuesday, November 2, 2010.

Approximately 82.5 million people voted.[2]

The Democratic Party suffered massive defeats in many national and state level elections, with many seats switching to Republican Party control. The Republican Party gained 63 seats in the U.S. House of Representatives, recapturing the majority, and making it the largest seat change since 1948 and the largest for any midterm election since the 1938 midterm elections.

The Republicans gained six seats in the U.S. Senate, expanding its minority, and also gained 680 seats in state legislative races,[3][4][5] to break the previous majority record of 628 set by Democrats in the post-Watergate elections of 1974.[5]

Read it & weep, wimpy dem phags (cause history is going to repeat itself)....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, you're an authoritarian with no use for the Rule of Law or the US Constitution.
Move to Afghanistan, you'll be welcomed there but I'd avoid cliffs and wheelchairs if I were you.
Where I live, I AM the law. Just be thankful I'm also not a criminal.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Real "Repubs" who double and quadruple the debt? Those fiscal hawks?
How do you morons always forget there's a record and its right at our fingertips???
Did you just call me a moron, fatboy? After I was nice to your retarded post earlier? See, no good deed goes unpunished (and that's why I sap mofos cold most of the time).

No, I DONT mean RINOS that have merged the Republican party to a homogenized blend with dumocrats. The strict Constitutionalist Repub that can save this country from its inevitable ruin has yet to emerge (and just might not ever)....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress refused to fund Obama's plan to close GITMO
The 8% was based on a peak of 9%, try to keep up.
Obamacare does bend the curve of rising costs
Al Qaeda leadership has been decimated. I guess you think they choose to live in remote areas of Yemen & North Africa for the climate?
NSA is collecting data not spying on individuas without a warrant.
"real dumb"
You do live in la la land. al qaeda leadership decimated. That hardly speaks well of president nobama and his polices. al qaeda on the run with a decimated leadership and we are running away from our sovereign territory, 28 diplomatic postsw in the middle east. Sounds like America is doing the running, of course your boy, president nobama is good at running, ignoring, lying and trying to change the subject.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress refused to fund the closing ofGITMO. This is a fact.
The Dec of 2008 Romer Report ( the document you right whiners are evidently too GD stupid to comprehend) said that the stimulus would reduce the peak u employment by 1-2 percent. Some economists predicted a peak of 9% which would make the stimulus keep it under 8%. That report clearly stated that other estimates were out there.
The problem with you is that you are too GD stupid to understand the concepts in that report.
As for Al Qaeda leadership, one senior leadership left. 15 killed under Obama.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/05/opinion/bergen-...
Aren't you getting tired of me proving you wrong all the time???
"real dumb"
president nobama lied to Americans. He promised the first thing he would do when elected president would be to close Gitmo. He lied. Gitmo is still open. He had to learn he was not a dictator, he was just a little boy failing in a man's job.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We already voted on Obamacare & it passed.
Evidently Galt wants to Congress top revote on each & every Law ever passed at least every month.
Wow, won't sh*t get done then.
Notice e how your inane party keeps voting to repeal it yet never came up with any plan to replace it.
Why is that Galt?
"real dumb"
nobamakare? Isn't that the health care boondoggle that a majority of American's do not support?
Peace
KMA
Fred

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

If you are interested in becoming illuminati members ,inbox me now on Facebook. Fb id is "Fred tayler" email address, Fredbay729@yahoo.com

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Techniques that work on you don't necessarily work on others son.
You should follow your advice in this case more often. I think your problem here is your lack of effort.
You have all the qualifications of a great Therapist.

In a cemetery:)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'd ask you for a recommendation but it's clear they've thrown you out!
Don't lie.

You'd never ask me for a recommendation on anything because you can't handle the truth:>

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was going to pay for Iraq, Afghanistan, NCLB, Medicare prescription plan, Bush's '08 "stimulus" you stupid fck?
The same people who will pay for Obama's "stimulus".
Cross-generational debt is inter-generational theft. The debt we accrued during WWII was paid off long before the Greatest Generation even thought about retirement.
"dumos"
Your crap is getting a little hot? You are getting nasty? "carol" is kicking your worthless butt, again? The discussion was about the stimulus boondoggle. Get with the program, try to be relevant. Just once. Try to do so with out lying. Some thing you do on a regular basis.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't understand it you should ask a grownup to 'splain it to you.
Otherwise your drive-bys just make you look silly.
You remain befuddled:>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 882,281 - 882,300 of1,073,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info