Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960657 Aug 6, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The 'Drone war' started in the Bush 43 Administration to little fanfare or criticism by Congress or the free press and continued under Obama has finally peaked and is declining as the two wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have ended and allies like Pakistan, Yemen , Afghanistan, and Iraq take over more responsibility for their own defense. Secretary of State John Kerry just announced an agreement with Pakistan to end the 'drone war' there.
Obama is the only one to have executed American citizens without due process, by imperial decree.
Tonto 2

Puteaux, France

#960658 Aug 6, 2013
You lack intellect, you lack incision... what is it you think you have? Money? I can take that from you in an instant. What is it you think keeps you alive? The rule of law?

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

#960659 Aug 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Obama care about American citizens in those countries, or just about embassy personnel?
How about security instead of cowardice?
Americans citizens were flown out of the country before the embassies were closed.

How's that for security?

Fox News..no facts, just hate.
Tonto 2

Puteaux, France

#960660 Aug 6, 2013
You - don't - understand.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960661 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text> You don't understand the fundamentals of foreign policy. Caution is a virtue in any foreign policy. Closing the embassies for the few days at the height of Islam's holiest religious holiday suggests a respect for Moslems that I bet won't go unrecognized or unrewarded .
Gross stupidity on your part, Bocajew Jean.

Muslims have no respect for weakness, instead feast on the bones of the weak.
Tonto 2

Puteaux, France

#960662 Aug 6, 2013
You exist because I let you. Get it now?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960663 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text>If it is 'unacceptable' then Galt believes Bush 43 and Dick Cheney are criminals and ought to be in prison.
If guilty of the same crimes as Obama, they can share a cell with him.
Tonto 2

Puteaux, France

#960664 Aug 6, 2013
For $280 I can build a serviceable guillotine at Home Depot. Do you suppose that $280 will save you?
Tonto 2

Puteaux, France

#960665 Aug 6, 2013
Don't you understand?
Tonto 2

Puteaux, France

#960666 Aug 6, 2013
Don't you read the Bible?
Gettysburg

Chicago, IL

#960667 Aug 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If guilty of the same crimes as Obama, they can share a cell with him.
meri mari Moru shi. I wortu kun dare sabi. Hagel gozo obama si maru.
Tonto 2

Puteaux, France

#960668 Aug 6, 2013
Oh, what a child. I will kill your family in front of you. And YOU, you can can object and complain as their heads are severed in front of your eyes. Does none of this make sense to you old man? Will you force me to prove my point?
LCN Llin

United States

#960669 Aug 6, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama talked about improving the ports along the Gulf in North Carolina and Jacksonville, Florida, on Leno tonight.
Only their ports are on the Atlantic Ocean.
Never before have I heard such a bag of hot air and a bunch of trained seals who clapped on cue.
But we learned who invited who to the famous Obama/Hillary lunch date and that we need to invest in infrastructure and that this president thinks it's important to stand up for gays in countries who aren't kind to them.
Meanwhile, we're bracing for the possibility of another 9/11.
God help us.
Goodnight.
Rick Perry thought he was in Florida when he was not.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
LCN Llin

United States

#960671 Aug 6, 2013
Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney jumped into the debate over the GOP's future Tuesday night, warning congressional Republicans against forcing a government shutdown in their quest to stop President Barack Obama's signature health care law.

Romney addressed more than 200 donors on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee at a fundraiser for the New Hampshire Republican Party, staged just four miles from the vacation home where he has spent much of the summer with his family. The event was closed to the media, but his office released his prepared remarks.

Romney, 66, warned congressional Republicans against letting emotions drive their decisions
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960672 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text> Higher wages and benefits for CEOs play a greater role in keeping the average wage earners income depressed.
Horseshit.

CEO wages and benefits are a negligible fraction of the cost of production in a major corporation.

McDonald's annual revenue is $27.56 billion.

The CEO of McDonald's earns $8.75 million, or 0.03% of total revenue.

If the CEO of McDonald's received no salary, each of the company's 1,800,000 employees could receive an extra $4.86 per year, or 0.2 cents per hour.

And without management, the employees would have no jobs.

Unlike the government, businesses require competent leaders.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960673 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text> First Lady Michelle Obama's 'Get Moving' campaign sounds incredibly creative and intelligent to the majority of Americans who like it , like music, and like being healthy with plenty of physical exercise. This 'Get Moving, America ' campaign is what I bet that Martha Reeves and the Vandellas really meant by their song, "Dancing in the Streets"! http://youtu.be/eQpbURSFaNU
Hip-hop is not music, but instead cultural suicide.
Gettysburg

Chicago, IL

#960674 Aug 6, 2013
Was wassi wossu dee nor bor habit. Hiahgi shi shamir. Goh sure mark os gos. WTF buz las mos de montle ajar be gali. Wass wass burtofilo demarketo safari Obama Sunda. Hagah vert.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960675 Aug 6, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Last week, the state of California claimed that its version of Obamacare’s health insurance exchange would actually reduce premiums.“These rates are way below the worst-case gloom-and-doom scenarios we have heard,” boasted Peter Lee, executive director of the California exchange. But the data that Lee released tells a different story: Obamacare, in fact, will increase individual-market premiums in California by as much as 146 percent.One of the most serious flaws with Obamacare is that its blizzard of regulations and mandates drives up the cost of insurance for people who buy it on their own."
Lots of apples and oranges in claims of lower premiums.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#960676 Aug 6, 2013
<quoted text> Can you do math?'Bush 43 created 4.899 trillion dollars of national debt in 8 years! Obama created 4.939 trillion in national debt in less than 4 years!' President Obama gets credit for only raising the national debt 0.040 in 4 years over what George W Bush did in raising the debt over 8 years from a Clinton surplus to more than $4 trillion dollars .
Porkulus is Obama's debt, not Bush debt.

Your math sucks.
Gettysburg

Chicago, IL

#960677 Aug 6, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
Oh, what a child. I will kill your family in front of you. And YOU, you can can object and complain as their heads are severed in front of your eyes. Does none of this make sense to you old man? Will you force me to prove my point?
Resu ruse buz waki waki. Hahahah yo kondu bol!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 18 min texas pete 4,734
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min MaryanMattie 49,899
Army recruitment form still on sale call_081173... 42 min omokaro Collins 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,188
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Brian_G 46,806
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,416
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 8 hr Mr oH 10
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••