Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,105)

Showing posts 882,081 - 882,100 of1,032,984
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Romneys a pseudo conservative
He's more of a centrist conservative. I'd take a centrist Democrat or a centrist Republican over a far left radical liberal any day.

I wouldn't have even had a problem with Clinton had he kept his pants zipped in the Oval Office and hadn't been such a liar. He was smart moving center when Congress became Republican during the last six years of his two terms and going along with them.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be beheaded or stoned in a Muslim country. Can't picture you as an oppressed submissive wife who is at the mercy of her husband if you made him angry.
Better stay here. It's probably why the majority of peaceful Muslims stay here too.
But you're wrong about our being a "liberal society". Independents and conservatives far outnumber self-proclaimed liberals. Independents just got confused in the last election and too many others believed there was some kind of war going on with everyone. Of course, Romney's Mormonism probably had a lot to do with Obama winning s reelection and too many believing the smears and lies about him.
But, yes, you'd do better here if you were a Muslim. Definitely.
It is the evangelical Christians who want to turn this liberal country into a theocracy.

You want to control how people dress, what time they can take a walk outside, whether women have rights to their own bodies... You might like living in Pakistan
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The National Popular Vote is a reform effort to amend the anti-democratic Electoral College which has caused the shrinking of our national elections to involve only a small number of battleground states. This result has caused a loss of popular sovereignty of the people to determine the outcome of our elections. The solution might be to move more towards a parliamentary form of government like our most trusted ally England enjoys today.
If the US had a parliamentary government, then John Boehner (or whomever was the Republican Party leader in the House) would be the Prime Minister.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably should just look up Islamic terrorism in those countries.
Being the intellectual elitist that you are, you should have no problem confirming it and admitting that you're wrong.
Well, at least the former. Intellectual elitists are never wrong.
Doesn't mean that they are Middle Eastern
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably should just look up Islamic terrorism in those countries.
Being the intellectual elitist that you are, you should have no problem confirming it and admitting that you're wrong.
Well, at least the former. Intellectual elitists are never wrong.
Philippines "Los Moros" under Gov. William H Taft.
Not a secret.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

<quoted text>A women could be 'stoned or beheaded' soon in Texas too if Texans allow their government to keep down the path to restricting the rights of women and minorities.
And raped first by their doctors

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Any state passing a voter photo ID law.
You have zero statistics of significant voter fraud that a photo ID would prevent.
These people have IDs, just not photo IDs.
But hey your party's policies are so anti-American & so inane that you have to resort to cheating to win elections, by denying people their constitutional right to vote.
Funny how you right whiners only bring up the Constitution when it is convenient but piss on it when it comes to gay marriage & the right to vote.
"real dumb"
You get dumber by the post, no surprize.
If you could comprehend, you would know that gays and what they do is of no interest to me. Your sleeping with other men is of no interest to me. If you marry one of your lovers. no skin off my ass.
All American's should have the right to vote, if, they pass the constitutional test, citizenship. I have no problem with jurisdictions ensuring that only citizens vote.
Peace
KMA
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
deleting?
so stop posting stuff from World Nut Daily.
Lol, my thought exactly!!
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
A frightening and violent mob swept through the normally quiet seaside community of Huntington Beach last night following a surfing competition in the area. Businesses were vandalized and looted, portable toilets overturned, and brutal fistfights waged right out in the open. It was an ugly display and a sad day for California. But more than that, it was a reminder that we must begin to seriously consider the values of our thuggish white youth.
Many people don't want to hear this kind of tough love, of course. They'd like to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that all white children are as sweet and harmless as Taylor Swift. But the reality is that the statistics tell a different story. For instance, according to research from the Department of Justice, 84 percent of white murder victims are killed by other white people [PDF]. Similarly, white rape victims tend to be raped by other whites [PDF]. White-on-white violence is a menace to white communities across the country, and yet you never hear white leaders like Pastor Joel Osteen, Bill O'Reilly, or Hillary Clinton take a firm stance against the scourge.
More important than white politicians are the white parents. I'd like to ask the caregivers of the children in these videos what they've been doing. When did so many white parents fall asleep at the wheel? You can complain about poor schools all you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that it's the parents of these children who are letting them leave the house looking like slobs in their baggy board shorts and Hollister t-shirts. It's the parents of these kids who are letting them listen to violent, self-destructive trash like "Anarchy in the UK" or "Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue"—performed loudly by noted conservative rocker Johnny Ramone.
As I said, I know a lot of whites don't want to hear this kind of tough talk. But as an American of color who considers himself an ally to the white community, I'm just tired of seeing young, belligerent white people disgrace themselves year after year at surfing events, horse racing infields, and Ivy League campuses. Whites in America have been out from under their European ancestors' boot heels for centuries; California specifically outlawed preferences for nonwhites in state hiring and education nearly two decades ago. So being "oppressed" is no longer an excuse for behavior like this. How long must we wait for the white community to get its act together?
http://gawker.com/video-of-violent-rioting-su...
how long must we wait!!!
And see, they still don't hold a candle to black criminals who exceed them in all statistics. We Democrats are so proud and quick to cry racism when it is brought up. Whites on the other hand, won't hide the criminals among them from the police or call each other snitches, or use the victim card to explain bad behavior.

In St. Louis police responded to reports of a mob of 100 to 200 black people fighting and shooting guns at Leclede’s Landing, near the famous arch.

Police refused to release an incident report on the violence, other than to say they thought it was a flash mob.

One man was shot. He was also the only one arrested after police found marijuana in his clothing at the hospital.

Kevin McBryan told KSDK TV news that racial violence in St. Louis is not hard to document:“I witnessed ‘flash mobs’ running thru VP fairs sucker punching white people on 3 different occasions.”

The VP Fair is an annual St. Louis celebration held in the same area commemorating the “Veiled Prophet.”

This practice is a version of racial violence often called the Knockout Game and many say it originated in St. Louis. A local judge recently said that one person alone was responsible for more than 300 cases of the Knockout Game.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, stupid. Snopes is owned by George Soros and has been discredited so many times, only the most ignorant and/or stupid people still reference it.
Got something with some credibility?
Discredited? Really?

Where is your source for this Lucie County?

I get it, you only demand sources not provide them. Silly me. To think you actually had anything reliable to back up the crap you post.

But hey, I tale this opportunity to provide another source:

"According to Sarasota County Supervisor of Elections Kathy Dent,“Cards are pages, ballots are the full ballot consisting of both pages.”"

http://watchdogwire.com/florida/2012/11/10/up...

At least this guy had the balls to admit when he was wrong. Unlike you.

But just for the fun of making you look stupider yet:

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

The Reagan Coalition. I know how you EWhiners love Reagan.

Even Reagan's spirit says you are a liar.

Now what?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's more of a centrist conservative. I'd take a centrist Democrat or a centrist Republican over a far left radical liberal any day.
I wouldn't have even had a problem with Clinton had he kept his pants zipped in the Oval Office and hadn't been such a liar. He was smart moving center when Congress became Republican during the last six years of his two terms and going along with them.
President Obama is a centrist; may be more rightist than Clinton
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's funny is your claims of what you 'know' son. Just like Lois, you idiots take the position of assuming you're right and demanding others prove you wrong when the best thing to do is simply prove you're right.
The problem is, facts keep getting in your way. Or in this case as in most cases, the lack of them!
Right wing crazies are such idiots and love to prove it!
Most common f*xite fallacy of hasty generalization.
Second fallacy is generalizing from the particular
Common among high school dropouts a national problem.
Funny they hang themselves with their own posts and often clueless of their historical mistakes
LOL

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>A women could be 'stoned or beheaded' soon in Texas too if Texans allow their government to keep down the path to restricting the rights of women and minorities.
Well, your scenario is nothing but irrational bantering.

Reality, on the other hand, is an American Muslim father killed his two teenage daughters for becoming "westernized" and not one peep of condemnation was heard from other American Muslims.

There have been several "honor killings" of wives by their American Muslim husbands here as well with little or no outcry from other American Muslims.

They probably don't want to be killed either.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt.
their parents threatened to take their surfboards, that btw, their parents naturally had to pay for. and since we, or you rather, all know that liberals are low life trash that can't afford to buy their kids surfboards.....
so i'm pretty sure that crowd of white privileged punks are none too worried about getting a job.
'It's ok son/daughter, we don't care if you never work a day in your life. Just go be a surf bum and we'll keep writing you off on our taxes for as long as we can.'
which kind of makes me wonder about abortion obsessed parents and the relation to tax write offs.
Like I said:

Sounds like hodads to me.
Who do you think a hodad would vote for? Definitely not someone who says things like "get a job" and "you're a fraud".
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, at this point beggars can't be choosers. When you have the president and the Senate doing everything they can to enlarge the dependent class, we, the earning class, have to take jobs wherever they come from. Self-reliance has morphed into white-reliance.
wow.....

I bet you've shaved your head.... have a white hood and robe.... have a swastika handy..... and maybe even the matching uniform!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Bernard Forand wrote:
Nothing new other than Obama has wised up to the republicans audacious ideologues. Ever wonder which party has been the greates obstruction to our nations progress?
Lets go to the bottom line. Just which of the two party’s is the party to party with? Lets put them to the numbers. Going back 80 years. That will expose as to who is who a little bit more clearly than hyped up foxy journalist could ever do or dysfunctional opinionated commenter’s that infect this thread with their loose thread ideologies.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there is more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on, this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..
Interesting

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
white punks rioting!!!
Just when you thought that the surfing crowd was generally a laid back one, a riot broke out in Huntington Beach, Calif., Sunday evening following the close of the Vans U.S. Open of Surfing contest. And there’s video showing the chaos.
It took local law enforcement officials a few hours to put the riot down, according to KTLA-TV.
“The unrest occurred while officers were attempting to disperse crowds following the close of the Vans U.S. Open of Surfing,” the report notes.
Lt. Mitchell O’Brien told KTLA5.com the Huntington Beach Police Department was forced to request backup from other law-enforcement agencies.
“The area was declared an unlawful assembly and police moved in to make arrests,” a Huntington Beach Police Department press release notes.
One witness said the unrest led to property damage, including several overturned portable toilets and damaged police cruisers.
Officers dispersed crowds with pepper spray, the witness said.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/29/se...
the epidemic of white violence must be stopped!!! we can't have white punks rioting in the streets of America!! we need to lock all of them up and throw away the key!!
and btw..... white punks are the leading cause of vandalism in the country. and rape. and assaults. and....well damn, they're the leading cause of every crime!!
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
still waiting for an explanation for the 9 to 1 DUI stat. are all you white folks alcoholics or something??
"sonic"
Any you cut and paste. You are the most overt racist on this thread. You hate whites for just one reason, they are white.
Peace
KMA
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, my thought exactly!!
World nut daily diverted the nuts to question the birth certificate for a rather long time.
President Obama played them like a violin.
Same people back post more historical malarky.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they are trying to convert all the infidels and we liberals will pander to them until we are outnumbered.
That's probably the more likely scenario. Liberals will politically correct themselves right smack dab into submission.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I wasn't the one claiming minorities would rise again son.
nuts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 882,081 - 882,100 of1,032,984
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]