Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
882,041 - 882,060 of 1,079,018 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction
http://www.davidstuff.com/political/wmdquotes...
So what's your point? Most of those occurred before 911.

Since: Aug 13

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the way you change the rules so not a majority means "super majority".
I said majority, not super majority. I just love the way you weasels spin like crazy. It's impossible to have an honest discussion with you.
Let me clarify it for you. A super majority was necessary due to the excessive use of the filibuster by republican Senators. So your still incorrect to imply that President Obama could have gotten any thing that he wanted through the senate. Who is really being dishonest? Spin on that.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son...
... that's you're claim.
problem when opinions presented as facts?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam is spam and notice when republicans are having unite issues frustration increases.
G Bush survived surgery this morning, Good for him
President Bush is now a Rino.
Bush a RINO?

that's an excuse i wouldn't expect from those who voted for him.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
GM has the Yugo beat.
End of story.
George W Bush a RINO now?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
RNC Threatens NBC, CNN: Cancel Hillary Projects Or Lose GOP Debates
The Republican National Committee is flexing its acutely atrophied muscles this morning with a nearly impotent threat aimed at their foes in the mainstream media.
This is just too funny. RNC chair Reince Priebus has sent letters to the heads of CNN and NBC to protest their plans to produce projects about Hillary Clinton, who is a possible candidate for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016. Priebus is very upset and is issuing an ultimatum to the networks that will surely cause them to lose sleep – due to their uncontrollable fits of laughter.
What isn’t so funny is a political party that thinks it has the right to demand that entertainment producers bend to its will. In fact, it’s an open assault on freedom of expression. It would be one thing for the RNC to decline to work with a network that it believes has a partisan slant against them. But it is something else entirely to threaten a network in order to force them to alter specific programming.
Priebus begins his missive by whining about the perceived bias that has been a part of the GOP gospel for decades:
“It’s appalling to know executives at major networks like NBC and CNN who have donated to Democrats and Hillary Clinton have taken it upon themselves to be Hillary Clinton’s campaign operatives.”
Appalling indeed! I’m sure that Priebus is just as disturbed by the million dollar gift that Fox News (News Corp) gave to the Republican Governor’s Association, and all the other right-wingers at Fox who have donated to Republicans, including News Corp chairman Rupert Murdoch. And there is no network that has so brazenly acted as a partisan campaign operative than Fox News, the PR division of the GOP. Priebus’ letter to Fox must still be in the mail. In the meantime, he is making his position to CNN and NBC crystal clear:
“If they have not agreed to pull this programming prior to the start of the RNC’s Summer Meeting on August 14, I will seek a binding vote stating that the RNC will neither partner with these networks in 2016 primary debates nor sanction primary debates they sponsor.”
Oh my. If CNN and NBC were unable to acquire any of the GOP primary debates they might be forced to schedule interesting and entertaining programs instead. That’ll show ‘em.
Let’s face it, the RNC has never been thrilled about putting their candidates in situations where they might face fair questions about their records and policy positions. They herd them onto Fox News where they can expect softballs and gushing praise. During the 2012 campaign right-wingers like Hugh Hewitt and Breitbart’s John Nolte were counseling the RNC to ban debates hosted by what they believed to be unfriendly media. Sarah Palin was advising Republicans to “speak through Fox News.”
The best thing that could happen to the Democrats is for Republicans to sequester themselves in the bosom of Fox News. It would limit their exposure to the broader electorate and the independents they need to win. It would also insure that their candidates were unvetted and unprepared for the real-life battles of a campaign. If they spend the primary season being fluffed by Fox, when they eventually face the general election they will be surprised by sharp criticisms from which they were shielded in their chummy primary.
One positive aspect of this strategy is that fewer voters, and a more narrow, conservative subset, would see the primary telecasts. Considering how often the GOP candidates in 2012 embarrassed themselves, that could be a benefit. Of course, those segments would still be looped on every other news broadcast the following day, so the benefit would be short lived.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Priebus is wrong.

Republicans should refuse any debates, primary or general election, that involve biased talking heads from the Obama media.

Debates without moderators, Lincoln-Douglas style.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
To Stop al-Qaeda, Stop Bombing & Occupying Muslim Lands
Apparently, the threat is both serious and specific.
The United States ordered 22 diplomatic missions closed and issued a worldwide travel alert for U.S. citizens.
Does Obama care about American citizens in those countries, or just about embassy personnel?

How about security instead of cowardice?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Obamas US Government “Protection” of Al-Qaeda Terrorists and the US-Saudi “Black Hole”For almost two centuries American government, though always imperfect, was also a model for the world of limited government, having evolved a system of restraints on executive power through its constitutional arrangement of checks and balances.

Since 9/11 however, constitutional American government has been overshadowed by a series of emergency measures to fight terrorism. The latter have mushroomed in size and budget, while traditional government has been shrunk.

As a result we have today what the journalist Dana Priest has called

two governments: the one its citizens were familiar with, operated more or less in the open: the other a parallel top secret government whose parts had mushroomed in less than a decade into a gigantic, sprawling universe of its own, visible to only a carefully vetted cadre – and its entirety…visible only to God.[1]

More and more, it is becoming common to say that America, like Turkey before it, now has what Marc Ambinder and John Tirman have called a deep state behind the public one.[2] And this parallel government is guided in surveillance matters by its own Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as the FISA court, which according to the New York Times “has quietly become almost a parallel Supreme Court.”[3] Thanks largely to Edward Snowden, it is now clear that the FISA Court has permitted this deep state to expand surveillance beyond the tiny number of known and suspected Islamic terrorists, to any incipient protest movement that might challenge the policies of the American war machine.

Americans have by and large not questioned this parallel government, accepting that sacrifices of traditional rights and traditional transparency are necessary to keep us safe from al Qaeda attacks. However secret power is unchecked power, and experience of the last century has only reinforced the truth of Lord Acton’s famous dictum that unchecked power always corrupts. It is time to consider the extent to which American secret agencies have developed a symbiotic relationship with the forces they are supposed to be fighting – and have even on occasion intervened to let al-Qaeda terrorists proceed with their plots.

“Intervened to let al-Qaeda terrorists proceed with their plots”? These words as I write them make me wonder yet again, as I so often do, if I am not losing my marbles, and proving myself to be no more than a zany “conspiracy theorist.” Yet I have to remind myself that my claim is not one coming from theory, but from certain undisputed facts, about incidents that are true even though they have been systematically suppressed or under-reported in the American mainstream media. CONT.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Drones are reserved for non-judicial capital punishment of American citizens.
The 'Drone war' started in the Bush 43 Administration to little fanfare or criticism by Congress or the free press and continued under Obama has finally peaked and is declining as the two wars in Afghanistan and Iraq have ended and allies like Pakistan, Yemen , Afghanistan, and Iraq take over more responsibility for their own defense. Secretary of State John Kerry just announced an agreement with Pakistan to end the 'drone war' there.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Cont. Worse, I am describing a phenomenon that occurred not just once, but consistently, almost predictably. We shall see that, among the al-Qaeda terrorists who were first protected and then continued their activities were

1) Ali Mohamed, identified in the 9/11 Commission Report (p. 68) as the leader of the 1998 Nairobi Embassy bombing;

2) Mohammed Jamal Khalifa, Osama bin Laden’s close friend and financier while in the Philippines of Ramzi Yousef (principle architect of the first WTC attack) and his uncle Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (next)

3) Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, identified in the 9/11 Commission Report (p. 145) as “the principal architect of the 9/11 attacks.”

4) Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi. two of the alleged 9/11 hijackers, whose presence in the United States was concealed from the FBI by CIA officers for months before 9/11.[4]

It might sound from these three citations that the 9/11 Commission marked a new stage in the U.S. treatment of these terrorists, and that the Report now exposed those terrorists who in the past had been protected. On the contrary, a principal purpose of my essay is to show that

1) one purpose of protecting these individuals had been to protect a valued intelligence connection (the “Al-Qaeda connection” if you will);

2) one major intention in the 9/11 Commission Report was to continue protecting this connection;

3) those on the 9/11 Commission staff who were charged with this protection included at least one commission member (Jamie Gorelick), one staff member (Dietrich Snell) and one important witness (Patrick Fitzgerald) who earlier had figured among the terrorists’ protectors.

In the course of writing this essay, I came to another disturbing conclusion I had not anticipated. This is that a central feature of the protection has been to defend the 9/11 Commission’s false picture of al-Qaeda as an example of non-state terrorism, at odds with not just the CIA but also the royal families of Saudi Arabia and Qatar. In reality, as I shall show, royal family protection from Qatar and Saudi Arabia (concealed by the 9/11 Commission) was repeatedly given to key figures like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged “principal architect of the 9/11 attacks.”

This finding totally undermines the claim that the wars fought by America in Asia since 9/11 have been part of a global “war on terror.” On the contrary, the result of the wars has been to establish a permanent U.S. military presence in the oil- and gas-rich regions of Central Asia, in alliance with Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Pakistan – the principal backers of the jihadi terrorist networks the U.S. been supposedly fighting. Meanwhile the most authentic opponents in the region of these Sunni jihadi terrorists – the governments of Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Iran – have found themselves overthrown (in the case of Iraq and Libya) subverted with U.S. support (in the case of Syria), or sanctioned and threatened as part of an “axis of evil”(in the case of Iran). We should not forget that, just one day after 9/11,“Rumsfeld was talking about broadening the objectives of our response and ‘getting Iraq.’”[5]

The protection to terrorists described in this essay, in other words, has been sustained partly in order to support the false ideology that has underlain U.S. Asian wars for more than a decade. And the blame cannot be assigned all to the Saudis. Two months before 9/11, FBI counter-terrorism expert John O’Neill described to the French journalist Jean-Charles Brisard America’s “impotence” in getting help from Saudi Arabia concerning terrorist networks. The reason? In Brisard’s paraphrase,“Just one: the petroleum interests.”[6] Former CIA officer Robert Baer voiced a similar complaint in complained about the lobbying influence of “the Foreign Oil Companies Group, a cover for a cartel of major petroleum companies doing business in the Caspian.... The deeper I got, the more Caspian oil money I found sloshing around Washington.”[
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

OBAMAS US Government “Protection” of Al-Qaeda Terrorists and the US-Saudi “Black Hole For almost two centuries American government, though always imperfect, was also a model for the world of limited government, having evolved a system of restraints on executive power through its constitutional arrangement of checks and balances.

Since 9/11 however, constitutional American government has been overshadowed by a series of emergency measures to fight terrorism. The latter have mushroomed in size and budget, while traditional government has been shrunk.

As a result we have today what the journalist Dana Priest has called

two governments: the one its citizens were familiar with, operated more or less in the open: the other a parallel top secret government whose parts had mushroomed in less than a decade into a gigantic, sprawling universe of its own, visible to only a carefully vetted cadre – and its entirety…visible only to God.[1]

More and more, it is becoming common to say that America, like Turkey before it, now has what Marc Ambinder and John Tirman have called a deep state behind the public one.[2] And this parallel government is guided in surveillance matters by its own Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as the FISA court, which according to the New York Times “has quietly become almost a parallel Supreme Court.”[3] Thanks largely to Edward Snowden, it is now clear that the FISA Court has permitted this deep state to expand surveillance beyond the tiny number of known and suspected Islamic terrorists, to any incipient protest movement that might challenge the policies of the American war machine.

Americans have by and large not questioned this parallel government, accepting that sacrifices of traditional rights and traditional transparency are necessary to keep us safe from al Qaeda attacks. However secret power is unchecked power, and experience of the last century has only reinforced the truth of Lord Acton’s famous dictum that unchecked power always corrupts. It is time to consider the extent to which American secret agencies have developed a symbiotic relationship with the forces they are supposed to be fighting – and have even on occasion intervened to let al-Qaeda terrorists proceed with their plots.

“Intervened to let al-Qaeda terrorists proceed with their plots”? These words as I write them make me wonder yet again, as I so often do, if I am not losing my marbles, and proving myself to be no more than a zany “conspiracy theorist.” Yet I have to remind myself that my claim is not one coming from theory, but from certain undisputed facts, about incidents that are true even though they have been systematically suppressed or under-reported in the American mainstream media.

Worse, I am describing a phenomenon that occurred not just once, but consistently, almost predictably. We shall see that, among the al-Qaeda terrorists who were first protected and then continued their activities were

1) Ali Mohamed, identified in the 9/11 Commission Report (p. 68) as the leader of the 1998 Nairobi Embassy bombing;

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Waxman wrote:
"Jimmy Carter's ghost stalks Obama White House"
"Vague terrorist threats shutting down nineteen of our embassies, Russian strongman Putin thumbing his nose at President Obama, Iran jerking our chain – the U.S. hasn’t looked this cowardly on the world stage since the Jimmy Carter administration. "
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/08/05/jim...
You don't understand the fundamentals of foreign policy. Caution is a virtue in any foreign policy. Closing the embassies for the few days at the height of Islam's holiest religious holiday suggests a respect for Moslems that I bet won't go unrecognized or unrewarded .

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If the government listens to just one conversation without a warrant, that is unacceptable.
If it is 'unacceptable' then Galt believes Bush 43 and Dick Cheney are criminals and ought to be in prison.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

We Have The Basics Of A Police State – How Much Farther Should We Go?
With much of the country aware of the extent of government spying on and lying to American citizens, there is now a limited public discussion of what kind of country we want ours to be. The limits of that discussion are illustrated by recent public utterances of two Democratic Senators, Diane Feinstein of California and Ron Wyden of Oregon.

For more that two years, Sen. Wyden has been warning that the National Security Agency (NSA) has been operating outside the law for more than seven years. His warnings have been limited and cryptic because he was bound by secrecy law not to tell the truth he knew. That ended when Edward Snowden started sharing truthful information that confirmed everything Sen. Wyden had implied and more.
On July 24, a near-majority of members of the House of Representatives supported an amendment to a military spending bill that was intended to put some limits on the NSA’s ability to spy on all Americans all the time. President Obama opposed any such limitation and, working with House Speaker John Boehner and Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, managed to defeat the amendment by a vote of 217-205. Each party split fairly evenly, with 111 Democrats and 94 Republicans voting for greater limits on NSA spying on Americans.

On One Side, Sen. Wyden Calls For More Transparency and Control

On July 30 on the floor of the Senate, Sen. Wyden continued to campaign for more open and effective control of American intelligence agencies and to hold them accountable for violations of law that are still unknown to the public:

“… the violations that I touched on tonight were more serious, a lot more serious, than the public has been told. I believe the American people deserve to know more details about these violations that were described last Friday by Director [of National Intelligence James] Clapper. Mr. President [of the Senate], I’m going to keep pressing to make more of those details public.

“And, Mr. President, it’s my view that the information about the details, the violations of the court orders with respect to the bulk phone record collection program, the admission that the court orders had been violated has not been, I think, fully fleshed out by the intelligence community, and I think considerable amount of additional information can be offered without in any way compromising our national security.”

And there’s the rub –“without in any way compromising our national security”– for in those words, Sen. Wyden conceded the conventional framing of the question: the assumption that what the secret agencies do actually does protect national security, even though there’s little or no evidence to support that assumption. In a rational world, the burden of proof would be on the intelligence agencies to show that they need to take away freedom to keep us safe and to prove that any serious, credible threat exists.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Americans have lived for decades in fear of threats identified by the U.S. government without credible supporting evidence. Our government routinely inflated the Soviet threat even, as well as obviously non-threatening enemies like Libya or Nicaragua or Cuba (still).
On The Other Side, Sen. Feinstein Dismisses Transparency and Control
Rather than fading with the passing of the cold war, American susceptibility to threat was re-invigorated in 2001 by the attacks of 9/11, which demagogic politicians in and out of government routinely invoke to cow those who resist the increasing militarization of domestic society. That’s just what Sen. Feinstein did during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on July 31:
“I was on the Intelligence Committee before 9/11, and I remember how little information we had and the great criticism of the government because of these stovepipes, the inability to share intelligence, the inability to collect intelligence. We had no program that could have possibly caught two people in San Diego before the event took place.
“I support this [NSA program. I think, based on what I know, they will come after us. And I think we need to prevent an attack, wherever we can, from happening.”
Sen. Feinstein ends on a familiar note of fear-mongering, the same fear-mongering that has proved effective for more than a decade now, despite its very thin basis in reality. But this is standard demagoguery and the senator has plenty of company in using it, even among her peers in the Senate.
Why Use Fear-mongering And Falsehood To Defend A “Good” Program?
More troubling, although perhaps not more uncommon, is that Sen. Feinstein uses falsehood to reinforce her fear-mongering. When she says,“We had no program that could have possibly caught two people in San Diego before the event took place,” she is dishonest. While it’s perhaps technically correct in a lawyerly style to assert that there was no “program,” that is a misleading technicality because the CIA knew about those people in San Diego and decided, for whatever reason, not to tell the FBI.
If the purpose of oversight committees is to take a neutral, skeptical view of government programs, then it’s a serious problem that Sen. Feinstein has the attitude she has and also serves as the chair of the Senate Intelligence Oversight Committee.
For those on the Feinstein side of the argument, apparently the most important objective is to maintain and expand the American security state. That requires maintaining the appearance of a threat to national security, and if the threat should actually be minimal or even illusory, that’s no reason to change direction, it’s just a reason to be grateful that the expansion of the burgeoning police state may proceed with little real danger – unless the American people get wise to the con.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You idiots keep making that same unsupported claim of the housing / financial crisis as being a political issue...
... when it was a capitalistic on.
Lois Lane 59 gets things pretty confused --Government spending had little or nothing to do with causing the 2007-08 financial meltdown and mortgage market collapse--it was the financial chicanery and reckless practices of big banks and mortgage lenders that led to the crisis . Further, I haven't seen any posts by 'Yeah' that claims that it was only Republicans who were to blame for Government not following its regulatory responsibilities of the private financial market system.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

WILL WE BLAME OBAMA AFTER HE IS GONE FOR ALL THE LIES he has told in SUPPORT OF BUSH AND REPUBLICAN POLICIES he looks like a BOXER WHO THROWS A FIGHT
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I've lost value in American vehicles faster son.
Dong, you must have a specially-constructed minivan to haul you and your cooking gear around. First stop; MY PLACE......
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA lolololhahahaha LIES DREAMS OF SUCKERS The Detroit Bail-In Template: Fleecing Pensioners to Save the Banks
The Detroit bankruptcy is looking suspiciously like the bail-in template originated by the G20’s Financial Stability Board in 2011, which exploded on the scene in Cyprus in 2013 and is now becoming the model globally. In Cyprus, the depositors were “bailed in”(stripped of a major portion of their deposits) to re-capitalize the banks. In Detroit, it is the municipal workers who are being bailed in, stripped of a major portion of their pensions to save the banks.

Bank of America Corp. and UBS AG have been given priority over other bankruptcy claimants, meaning chiefly the pensioners, for payments due on interest rate swaps they entered into with the city. Interest rate swaps – the exchange of interest rate payments between counterparties – are sold by Wall Street banks as a form of insurance, something municipal governments “should” do to protect their loans from an unanticipated increase in rates. Unlike ordinary insurance, however, swaps are actually just bets; and if the municipality loses the bet, it can owe the house, and owe big. The swap casino is almost entirely unregulated, and it is a rigged game that the house virtually always wins. Interest rate swaps are based on the LIBOR rate, which has now been proven to be manipulated by the rate-setting banks; and they were a major contributor to Detroit’s bankruptcy.

Derivative claims are considered “secured” because the players must post collateral to play. They get not just priority but “super-priority” in bankruptcy, meaning they go first before all others, a deal pushed through by Wall Street in the Bankruptcy Reform Act of 2005. Meanwhile, the municipal workers, whose pensions are theoretically protected under the Michigan Constitution, are classified as “unsecured” claimants who will get the scraps after the secured creditors put in their claims. The banking casino, it seems, trumps even the state constitution. The banks win and the workers lose once again.

OBAMA SUPPORTS WORKERS lololololhahahahahahahaha
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Holding Main Street Hostage

Detroit’s bankruptcy poses no systemic risk to Wall Street and global financial markets. Fine. But it does pose a systemic risk to Main Street, local governments, and the contractual rights of pensioners. Credit rating agency Moody’s stated in a recent report that if Detroit manages to cut its pension obligations, other struggling cities could follow suit. The Detroit bankruptcy is establishing a template for wiping out government pensions everywhere. Chicago or New York could be next.

There is also the systemic risk posed to the municipal bond system. Bryce Hoffman,writing in The Detroit News on July 30th, warned:

Detroit’s bankruptcy threatens to change the rules of the municipal bond game and already is making it more expensive for the state’s other struggling towns and school districts to borrow money and fund big infrastructure projects.

In fact, one bond analyst told The Detroit News that he has spoken to major institutional investors who have already decided to stop, for now, buying any Michigan bonds.

The real concern of bond investors, says Hoffman, is not the default of Detroit but the precedent the city is setting. General obligation municipal bonds have always been viewed as a virtually risk-free investment. They are unsecured, but bondholders have considered themselves protected because the bonds are backed by the “unlimited taxing authority” of the government that issued them. Detroit, however, has shown that the city’s taxing authority is far from unlimited. It already has the highest property taxes of any major city in the country, and it is bumping up against a ceiling imposed by the state constitution. If Detroit is able to cut its bond debt in half or more by defaulting, other distressed cities are liable to look very closely at following suit. Hoffman writes:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 3 min edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 6 min lolol 12
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min wojar 174,513
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min Alon 67,898
Cheap Tomatoes 3 hr KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 4 hr yamimi 5
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 4 hr Why 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••