Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
882,021 - 882,040 of 1,081,649 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Is bushie boy still looking for his wmd's son? Is he still at 'battle stations' just like he told his staff to be in 08/2001?
VP Biden great in the Veep debate.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you're in denial the Democrats had a little something to do with the housing collapse and the financial meltdown - especially since the spending increased the most during the last two years before the meltdown when they controlled Congress.
You also forgot to mention the debt has tripled and will quadruple under this administration. Before it's all over but the cryin'.
lol! You idiots keep making that same unsupported claim of the housing / financial crisis as being a political issue...

... when it was a capitalistic on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
over Honda?
GM has the Yugo beat.

End of story.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

So go wave the flag, support the troops, believe the government’s and media’s lies, but unless you are the well-connected one percent, don’t expect any future for your children. You have been sold out by “your” government. Obama is making pretty speeches, but only the stupid will be fooled.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, did I mention the poverty level has increased, unemployment among minorities is in the two digits, job growth is moving like a snail and 90% of jobs added recently are part-time because of Obamacare?
Before the Democrats said everything was just fine with bad mortgage loans up until the very end, unemployment averaged in the 5% range during Bush's entire two terms.
lol! No son...

... that's you're claim.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Okay you Repub wackos I'm still hung up on this NSA thing were you think they are listening to your calls and reading your emails. It's estimated there are 3 to 4 Billion calls and emails per DAY just in the US. If we go by the low 3 Billion and each is read or listened in on just for 1 minute that's 50,000,000 hours per day. How many people does it take to listen in or read 50 Million hours of info per day?
Repub math.
If the government listens to just one conversation without a warrant, that is unacceptable.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Is bushie boy still looking for his wmd's son? Is he still at 'battle stations' just like he told his staff to be in 08/2001?
Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

http://www.davidstuff.com/political/wmdquotes...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

"Jimmy Carter's ghost stalks Obama White House"

"Vague terrorist threats shutting down nineteen of our embassies, Russian strongman Putin thumbing his nose at President Obama, Iran jerking our chain – the U.S. hasn’t looked this cowardly on the world stage since the Jimmy Carter administration. "

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/08/05/jim...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Glad to see you still have Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Bush is no longer president, son.

Now go get us that Poo Poo Platter, Dong.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You idiots keep making that same unsupported claim of the housing / financial crisis as being a political issue...
... when it was a capitalistic on.
Is that what you heard back home in Pyongyang, Dong?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, did I mention the poverty level has increased, unemployment among minorities is in the two digits, job growth is moving like a snail and 90% of jobs added recently are part-time because of Obamacare?
Before the Democrats said everything was just fine with bad mortgage loans up until the very end, unemployment averaged in the 5% range during Bush's entire two terms.
90% Really.
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Relocate that fat chinaman into my kitchen. Hop sing needs a fresh start, and I need the grub.....
Actually he is an Asian illegal I understand. That is what his prez O'bigears said anyway and he wouldn't lie right.
Now as far as needing the grub---squats yeahoo will eat your dog. You do know that right. And your neighbor's dog.
If he serves you up a meat dish look for fido before eating it.
Ask him how he got the nic squats, pretty funny really.
Hop sing you say........hum..........
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Eed likes when his Representatives play games instead of trying to help America.
Republicans pass bills they know will go nowhere & hope that Reid puts them up to a vote so they can use the votes as fodder in the next campaign.
Perhaps one day, Mr Eed will put his country ahead of his party. Mr Eed bitches about government run programs but gladly participates in them. Pathetic
Perhaps one day Hairball Reid will put country ahead of party and allow a vote on legislation to save America from ObamaKKKare.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you heard back home in Pyongyang, Dong?
Is that your homeland son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you still have Bush Derangement Syndrome.
Bush is no longer president, son.
Now go get us that Poo Poo Platter, Dong.
lol! Son, bushie boy is historical. You idiots just don't approve of that message!

Facts scare you!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Is Obama still sleeping while Americans are butchered in the East?
BTW Squats how many of our people have been killed over there where Obama said he was shutting down the wars.
What happened squats, your boy lied and Americans died.
I just wish when our people are in trouble that Obama would man the "battle stations" like all American presidents before him did.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right Toyota especially, and people have lost value rapdidly because of the serious quality & safey problems with toyota vehicles.
Such as what?

The so-called rapid acceleration has never been proven mechanically and is likely driver error.

GM vehicles fall apart in a few years and 100,000 miles is a stretch, whereas just the break-in period for Japanese cars.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>Son, or should I call you the more formal Sonic? Let me just say that I deplore the Tea Party culture and all it stands for.
They’re a bunch of activists who are mostly salt-of-the-earth, hardworking Americans who, previous to their activism in 2009, had never marched with placards or attended rallies or town halls.
It's awful how their rallying cry was and is the rule of law and getting government off their backs. The tea-party movement is and was organized around clear and abiding political principles – the very principles that formed the basis for America’s unique experiment in self-governance. They include constitutionally limited government, human rights that descend from our Creator rather than privileges bestowed by government and, more generally, a commitment to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Now Son, you and I are more the renegade Occupy Wall Street types. Am I right? Or am I right? We have more in common with jobless (unless I'm elected Mayor of course), directionless riff-raff who don’t think government can ever be big enough if their every need is not being addressed.”
The occupiers apparently have no interest in self-governance and like Obama and most Democrats seek to extend government control in the interest of forcible redistribution of wealth at the expense of individual liberty.
Yep, like our President, they are not interested or concerned with the strict limits the Constitution places on the federal government. Rather, we prefer a central government without any restrictions on its power. Human rights to us occupier types are really privileges from government that can be bargained for with loud voices and votes. Of course, privileges can be taken away by governments that grant them.
Now, the left leaning media loved us and promoted our agenda over the tea-party focus. For two years the media tried to vilify the Tea Party because they saw a remarkable and inexplicable phenomenon – normal, hardworking, flag-waving Americans who had never before in their lives marched in a demonstration or carried placards in a rally mobilizing in the streets behind the idea of returning to the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, the glue that held the republic together for 230-plus years.
Nope, the biased in our favor media preferred the “change agents” who they had championed during the 1960s and 1970s and right through the beginning of the 21st century and who reappeared in their typical anti-American form as “occupiers.” You know, like you and I who occupy this topix page.
After the tea-party activists rallied on the Capitol Mall in Washington in record numbers, they left the ellipse cleaner and tidier than they found it. The occupiers on the other hand, left feces and litter and a crime wave behind. Oh man, the media would have so preferred it had been the other way around.
But that damn Tea Party culture was full of decent people who were respectfully protesting and not raping, stealing and ruining where ever they were like the Occupiers.
I’ll bet you were as disappointed as I was. If I become Mayor, I’m letting the Occupiers back into any city park they want, because that will help lower my homeless shelter budget and give the police something to do instead of stopping & frisking the usual hoodie wearing thugs with guns.
The Tea Party movement: deluded and inspired by billionaires

By funding numerous rightwing organisations, the mega-rich Koch brothers have duped millions into supporting big business

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/cifa...

you were saying?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
"Jimmy Carter's ghost stalks Obama White House"
"Vague terrorist threats shutting down nineteen of our embassies, Russian strongman Putin thumbing his nose at President Obama, Iran jerking our chain – the U.S. hasn’t looked this cowardly on the world stage since the Jimmy Carter administration. "
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/08/05/jim...
Foreigners do so love fart news!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Three parties now,
Democrats
Republicans
Tea Party destroyers of Republicans
Republicans lost four Presidential elections with establishment candidates like Bush Sr., Dole, McCain, and Romney.

Time for a new plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,866
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min danetoo 68,038
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,548
Abby 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••