Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,101)

Showing posts 882,001 - 882,020 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey DB if the Spring Tx thing is not a joke, would you tell these jokers that the Woodlands (slightly north of Spring) is mostly white and mostly affluent?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there's no record in history of Reagan pushing for a line item veto, moron.
Meant to serve as a tool for presidents to eliminate "pork-barrel" spending in bills without having to veto the legislation entirely, presidents have been coveting line-item veto power since before the civil war: Everyone from Ulysses S. Grant

to **Ronald Reagan** entreated Congress to give them line-item veto

authority, but to date, Clinton is the only one to have that wish granted.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57490325/...

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
Hey, cracker, you got one of them l'il American flags on the back of you bike? Look at the label, where that flag made anyways?
It's hard to tell from a pile of ashes, huh coon.

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
You could always get (me) banned, I guess? See how well that works fo' you...
You taking to me? I can't imagine someone can "get" another banned. Otherwise you fckers would pull an IRS with every conservative here.

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, it's Father O'Reilly, steppin' in to salvage what shreds of patriotic pride that might still exist in this place. I guess you could always try the God-Made-Me-Do-It routine, Father? Lotta you folks seem to go on vacation or shopping at the same time? Whadda you make of that Padre'?
I think it's more a question of timing. You've got nothing better to do in the morning - conservatives go to work.

Shreds of patriotic pride? Tells me you rate yourself way too high, most of you do.

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
C'mon, Padre', les' play... it's all in fun, right? Isn't that why you told us you come here? To have "fun?"
All settled in, are you?

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean "talking" or "taking?" Whenever I encounter one of you folks I never know which one you mean.
Insert the l wherever it fits.

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
Ah, yes, the old IRS solution. Well, that's been tried so let's just keep this between us, shall we? You can pretend you're intelligent, and I can play off that and demonstrate why you're not.
Still obsessing over the intelligence thing..... for the life of me, I don't know why it matters to you. lol.

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
I just can't understand how conservatives in several different time zones always manage to hurry off into the sunset at exactly the same time? It's like MAGIC!
I guess you don't. It's an illusion.

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
I just need to say, Father, your (lightly) veiled insults always manage to wound me deeply. Yes, I confess, while you're out "working" I seduce women all day, and don't make me prove it yet again, Father. I ran an informal poll recently and determined definitively that most women would rather sit on my face and feel genuine pleasure than to listen to you bitch and moan about the President while you're allegedly working. At least I'm honest.
They would rather gain what pleasure they can without having to look at your mug or listen to your incessant prattle.

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
Seems to fit pretty well in there, don't you think? Do you think there should be an IQ test of some kind to post in here? Like, if someone is 130, 140 they don't get to toy with folks like you?
Doesn't matter. It'll always be your last attempt at offense and your last argument of defense.

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Some other retard along the way told him he was some kind of the "genius". I'm sure it was right after he tossed his salad.....
By telling everyone how intelligent they are, they're attempting to preempt those ensuing 'misconceptions'.

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire mon fraire, it's the prattling motion that's a big part of the appeal.
Motion's one thing, dialog's another.
Again, she can watch her watch in silence.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Lesson not Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, how about the stupid decisions the barry has made that even made our debt even worse than bush imagined?
You must believe recovering from the bushie boy debacle was 'free.'

“Festina lente”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... sure... whatever that may mean? It does sound vaguely biblical though... I'm not gonna Google it, however, the bible is just too stoopid.
Your "intelligence", smart guy......I swear.

Don't you mean "stoopit"?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Manuel Jacob Monsanto wrote:
<quoted text>F¨škin sock..
Give me something worth a response... Change "socks" if you have to.
Ghost is a draft-dodging scumbag.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
For all our bitchin' and moaning about the federal government if you really want to see tyranny, look at your local government.
The tyranny of local government is often more direct and personal, but federal tyranny is even more oppressive.

Galt finds it interesting that the same non-liberal leftwingers who scream about climate change try to block innovative solutions like ride-sharing because of ripoff cab driver union pressure.

Like the Detroit airport bus.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He's lying. He's already made up his mind. In fact, it was obvious what kind of president he likes in 1996 when he co-authored the obviously unconstitutional Line Item Veto legislation. Besides, the treasonous son of a bitch just met with Al Qaeda and he wants US forces to fight shoulder-to-shoulder with Al Qaeda.
McCain is a just another big brother big government RINO. He should actually belong to the party he supports.
Agreed.

McCain has become an embarrassment to the Republican Party.

The man has a desperate need to be liked by the media.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"extremist religious views of a relatively small group of anti-abortion economic liberals" is this Carol?
Evangelical Christians, more generally.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin elected President Obama in 2008,
Can see russia from her front porch
Palin was the only asset that kept the McCain candidacy alive as long as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 882,001 - 882,020 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]