Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
881,941 - 881,960 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 38 min ago

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960214
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn "obstructionists", eh 2008Bill? You like the North Korea government model much better! Why do we need Democracy & Capitalism, right Gomer?


Actually one party would be better than what we have now in Congress. We have one party looking o help America & one party hoping & working to make it fails so it might win more seats the next election.

Just think where we would be f the Republicans chose America over their party starting in Jan of 2009.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960215
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't he asked bout these issues initially by the press?
Is it smart police work to arrest a man for breaking into his own home & after all that is proved, still take him into custody?
And I guess all black kids need to be home by dark else a vigilante wanna-be-cop may target you & you could end up dead & the cops don't care. " Oh well, another dead black kid"
The sad and dangerous part is, there are thousands of "Cheese Thieves"" like you RealDave pimping, selling out "black kids" across urban America at the moment for Money, Power and Votes...

You a race pimp peddler and "dead black kid" grievance predator, you RealDave profiteering in racism and hate...

It's the culture...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960216
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You live under quite a big rock, don't you?
What has Obama said that isn't a fraud, is the question you should be asking.
Hope & Change!
Close Gitmo?
Unemployment stayed under 8%?
We will save money with Obamacare?
Al Queada decimated?
Obama to stop NSA spying?
Any other questions, 2008Bill?
Congress refused to fund Obama's plan to close GITMO
The 8% was based on a peak of 9%, try to keep up.
Obamacare does bend the curve of rising costs
Al Qaeda leadership has been decimated. I guess you think they choose to live in remote areas of Yemen & North Africa for the climate?
NSA is collecting data not spying on individuas without a warrant.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960217
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry Dumb Dave. Obama is making up for it by replacing good paying full time jobs with temporary, part-time jobs so everyone is poor. Bury hey! Everyone will have "free" substandard health care! Hurray!
People will need that Unaffordable Health Care because after Democrats destroy the long-term viability of our economy, people will be living out in the cold after they lose their homes.
Gee Golly Dumb Dave, how is your life as Gomer Pyle?
"The Untold Unemployment Story: A Loss Of 162,000 Full-Time Jobs In June"
"All of the net new jobs created last month were part time jobs. The Labor Department reported,“The number of persons employed part time for economic reasons…increased by 322,000 to 8.2 million in June. These individuals were working part time because their hours had been cut back or because they were unable to find a full-time job.”
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013...
"Banks repossessing more homes as home prices rise
Julie Schmit, USA TODAY 12:03 a.m. EDT June 13, 2013"
Bank repossessions increased in 33 states, with some seeing a big jump, market researcher RealtyTrac reports.
In North Carolina, repossessions were up 60% in May from April. Oregon saw a 57% jump, and Wisconsin and Illinois, a 44% increase, RealtyTrac says.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/...
Thanks Democrats!
Republicans left the White House in January of 009 with the worst recession in 80 years, a Housing Collapse, a near financial meltdown, doubling the debt, two quagmire wars and the evil Democrats are killing our country.
You people are beyond pathetic.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960218
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean 700,000 jobs right - total net loss since it was enacted.
Seems news from the 700 Club :-)
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960219
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually one party would be better than what we have now in Congress. We have one party looking o help America & one party hoping & working to make it fails so it might win more seats the next election.
Just think where we would be f the Republicans chose America over their party starting in Jan of 2009.
Three parties now,
Democrats
Republicans

Tea Party destroyers of Republicans
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960220
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress refused to fund Obama's plan to close GITMO
The 8% was based on a peak of 9%, try to keep up.
Obamacare does bend the curve of rising costs
Al Qaeda leadership has been decimated. I guess you think they choose to live in remote areas of Yemen & North Africa for the climate?
NSA is collecting data not spying on individuas without a warrant.
RealDav, a mealy mouthed sellout and bigot who knows he's the type, simply parroting every ignorant left-winger lie and fraud on those hate-filled topics.

Parroting what you want to believe doesn't make it true RealDumbDave.

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960221
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Eed likes when his Representatives play games instead of trying to help America.
Republicans pass bills they know will go nowhere & hope that Reid puts them up to a vote so they can use the votes as fodder in the next campaign.
Perhaps one day, Mr Eed will put his country ahead of his party. Mr Eed bitches about government run programs but gladly participates in them. Pathetic
Amusing these tea-trolls who design the death of the republican party.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960222
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans left the White House in January of 009 with the worst recession in 80 years, a Housing Collapse, a near financial meltdown, doubling the debt, two quagmire wars and the evil Democrats are killing our country.
You people are beyond pathetic.
Yes but it was President Andrew Johnson's fault in 1865
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960223
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans left the White House in January of 009 with the worst recession in 80 years, a Housing Collapse, a near financial meltdown, doubling the debt, two quagmire wars and the evil Democrats are killing our country.
You people are beyond pathetic.
Majority leaders Pelosi and Reid are beyond pathetic and were the chief cooks in the kitchens of Hell when W left office and determining the spending levels you idiot.

The Hells kitchen chef's Pelosi and Reid cooked-up and produced nothing but poison, since 2007, losing 750,000 jobs per month, the worst recession in 80 years, a Housing Collapse, a near financial meltdown, tripling the debt, two quagmire wars democrats voted for and you evil Democrats are still killing our country, still cooking-up more poison for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison even a sellout obama still can't recover from today you complete idiot...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960224
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Three parties now,
Democrats
Republicans
Tea Party destroyers of Republicans
Mark a line through labelDUHmlabel repblican and edit it to STUPID Ignorance.

No matter duh wace, cweed or cowor.

Thank you.

REAL American voters FOR America again-NOT entitleMENTALcase whine, snivel and fall fifty years BACKWARDS against it.

###
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960225
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

The more things change the more they stay the same for Rick Perry. While looking to woo conservative bloggers at the RedState conference, Perry talked about being in Florida as he was standing in Louisiana.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960226
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but it was President Andrew Johnson's fault in 1865
and ignocilic jacksonian zombietic type duhmbocrats probably blamed the dust bowl on resmuglicans of duh time too lol.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960227
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

The best the dysfunctional party could come up with:

Washington Post correspondent Dan Balz, whose new book Collision 2012 provides in-depth reporting and analysis of the last presidential election, says the Romney campaign’s failure to humanize Mitt Romney was an important factor in sealing the candidate’s loss.
Balz tells “The Fine Print” that the more he reported on the campaign, the more “baffled” he became by the Romney team’s “inability to humanize Mitt Romney throughout the entire campaign.”
Balz recalls that it wasn’t until the last night of the Republican National Convention that the campaign revealed the more human side of Romney, when members of his church told a story about Romney helping their son, who had died of cancer.
“Mitt Romney became his friend, helped him write a will,” Balz recalls.“This was as poignant and human a testimony as we ever saw.”
But even after that testimonial, Balz says,“the campaign never did anything with it. They never put it in an ad. They didn't take opportunities.”
Additionally, Balz says the Obama campaign ran a “technically superior” organization and that he was surprised by “the degree to which the Obama operation superseded what they knew that had done in 2008.”
Another “stunning” discovery, Balz says, was “the degree of ambivalence of Mitt Romney” about running for president—an attitude he says Romney had even after forming an exploratory committee.
“I was told in the last summer that there'd been a family vote in late 2010,” Balz says.“There were twelve votes, 10 votes saying he shouldn't run, 2 saying he should. He was one of the 10 who said no.”
Following Romney’s ultimate loss, the former candidate agreed to an interview with Balz. He says it was clear during the interview that Romney was still grappling with the loss and trying “to understand why it had not worked better than it had.”
“There were elements of the campaign that he was still having trouble with,” Balz says.“I think there is also a feeling among a lot of Republicans that he could or should have run a better campaign … and he has to digest that as well.”

And, its gotten worse.
PoitusOcoitusSta ff

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960228
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing these tea-trolls who design the death of the republican party.
Please place zee bawr of soap in you left hand, whilst placing zee bawrl-warshing cwoff in yew right hand. Now you may procedez wiz zee circular motion of cleansing yew self.

Wait...wait...whut iz zis? Have you no sense? You must wet zee bar of zee soap first beFO' zee washcwoff, because zat iz what zee CommiTic manofesto sayz! To the gulag with yew--wiz onlee zee ozmbietic soap washing manual!! Anything else will e zee confiscated under zee marxist policy of censorship of any none ozombie
Tic manifestos!!!

Hiel zee Veleveteenage postuh licker levels of entitleMENTALitycases!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960229
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

RNC Threatens NBC, CNN: Cancel Hillary Projects Or Lose GOP Debates

The Republican National Committee is flexing its acutely atrophied muscles this morning with a nearly impotent threat aimed at their foes in the mainstream media.

This is just too funny. RNC chair Reince Priebus has sent letters to the heads of CNN and NBC to protest their plans to produce projects about Hillary Clinton, who is a possible candidate for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016. Priebus is very upset and is issuing an ultimatum to the networks that will surely cause them to lose sleep – due to their uncontrollable fits of laughter.

What isn’t so funny is a political party that thinks it has the right to demand that entertainment producers bend to its will. In fact, it’s an open assault on freedom of expression. It would be one thing for the RNC to decline to work with a network that it believes has a partisan slant against them. But it is something else entirely to threaten a network in order to force them to alter specific programming.

Priebus begins his missive by whining about the perceived bias that has been a part of the GOP gospel for decades:

“It’s appalling to know executives at major networks like NBC and CNN who have donated to Democrats and Hillary Clinton have taken it upon themselves to be Hillary Clinton’s campaign operatives.”

Appalling indeed! I’m sure that Priebus is just as disturbed by the million dollar gift that Fox News (News Corp) gave to the Republican Governor’s Association, and all the other right-wingers at Fox who have donated to Republicans, including News Corp chairman Rupert Murdoch. And there is no network that has so brazenly acted as a partisan campaign operative than Fox News, the PR division of the GOP. Priebus’ letter to Fox must still be in the mail. In the meantime, he is making his position to CNN and NBC crystal clear:

“If they have not agreed to pull this programming prior to the start of the RNC’s Summer Meeting on August 14, I will seek a binding vote stating that the RNC will neither partner with these networks in 2016 primary debates nor sanction primary debates they sponsor.”

Oh my. If CNN and NBC were unable to acquire any of the GOP primary debates they might be forced to schedule interesting and entertaining programs instead. That’ll show ‘em.

Let’s face it, the RNC has never been thrilled about putting their candidates in situations where they might face fair questions about their records and policy positions. They herd them onto Fox News where they can expect softballs and gushing praise. During the 2012 campaign right-wingers like Hugh Hewitt and Breitbart’s John Nolte were counseling the RNC to ban debates hosted by what they believed to be unfriendly media. Sarah Palin was advising Republicans to “speak through Fox News.”

The best thing that could happen to the Democrats is for Republicans to sequester themselves in the bosom of Fox News. It would limit their exposure to the broader electorate and the independents they need to win. It would also insure that their candidates were unvetted and unprepared for the real-life battles of a campaign. If they spend the primary season being fluffed by Fox, when they eventually face the general election they will be surprised by sharp criticisms from which they were shielded in their chummy primary.

One positive aspect of this strategy is that fewer voters, and a more narrow, conservative subset, would see the primary telecasts. Considering how often the GOP candidates in 2012 embarrassed themselves, that could be a benefit. Of course, those segments would still be looped on every other news broadcast the following day, so the benefit would be short lived.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960230
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

LCN Llin wrote:
The more things change the more they stay the same for Rick Perry. While looking to woo conservative bloggers at the RedState conference, Perry talked about being in Florida as he was standing in Louisiana.
it's the tea party culture.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960231
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Emoron wrote:
The best the dysfunctional party could come up with:
Washington Post correspondent Dan Balz, whose new book Collision 2012 provides in-depth reporting and analysis of the last presidential election, says the Romney campaign’s failure to humanize Mitt Romney was an important factor in sealing the candidate’s loss.
Balz tells “The Fine Print” that the more he reported on the campaign, the more “baffled” he became by the Romney team’s “inability to humanize Mitt Romney throughout the entire campaign.”
Balz recalls that it wasn’t until the last night of the Republican National Convention that the campaign revealed the more human side of Romney, when members of his church told a story about Romney helping their son, who had died of cancer.
“Mitt Romney became his friend, helped him write a will,” Balz recalls.“This was as poignant and human a testimony as we ever saw.”
But even after that testimonial, Balz says,“the campaign never did anything with it. They never put it in an ad. They didn't take opportunities.”
Additionally, Balz says the Obama campaign ran a “technically superior” organization and that he was surprised by “the degree to which the Obama operation superseded what they knew that had done in 2008.”
Another “stunning” discovery, Balz says, was “the degree of ambivalence of Mitt Romney” about running for president—an attitude he says Romney had even after forming an exploratory committee.
“I was told in the last summer that there'd been a family vote in late 2010,” Balz says.“There were twelve votes, 10 votes saying he shouldn't run, 2 saying he should. He was one of the 10 who said no.”
Following Romney’s ultimate loss, the former candidate agreed to an interview with Balz. He says it was clear during the interview that Romney was still grappling with the loss and trying “to understand why it had not worked better than it had.”
“There were elements of the campaign that he was still having trouble with,” Balz says.“I think there is also a feeling among a lot of Republicans that he could or should have run a better campaign … and he has to digest that as well.”
And, its gotten worse.
It's your road and yours alone dumbass...

And... Your socks RealDumbDave may walk it with you idiot, but no one can walk it for you! A dummy never fails PDUPONT..

It's the culture...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960232
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

NYPD does GODs work sends lost angel back to HEAVEN who would have thought those BLUE DEVILS WOULD BE DOING THE LORDS WORK,14 years old 3 am with GUN,ANGELS BELONG IN HEAVEN 'I'm not saying he's the best... but he's my angel': Grieving mother of 14-year-old shot by rookie NYPD cop tells of her heartbreak. FIVE O said FREEZE AND I got NUMB guess he didnt listen to PUBLIC ENEMY. TRAYVON DIDNT HAVE A GUN DONT COMPARE SHAALIVER TO TRAYVON HE WASnt CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER OF ANOTHER BLACK CHILD,ITS TEN OCLOCK DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR 14 YEAR OLD IS AT! IF YOU KEPT HIM HOME HE WOULD BE ALIVE YOU ARE NOT A GOOD MOTHER AND WHERE O wherE IS THE BABY DADY
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#960233
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Obama partnered with the CIA, is engaged in arming the Syrian rebels (who openly behead Christians and innocents to raging crowds) with weapons of war following a 2012 ‘secret order’ by Obama as reported in a Reuters breaking news story.

http://intellihub.com/2013/08/06/obama-cia-ar...

Brings to mind this:

http://biblehub.com/revelation/20-4.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 44 min WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 48 min StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 55 min ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
Children were thrown to hungry crocodiles 59 min AskACroc-KidsTasteGood 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 59 min Uzi 68,415
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 174,966
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 10:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••