Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,088)

Showing posts 881,741 - 881,760 of1,071,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you people would start your own party... in another country.
Then everyone would be happy.
As a true american, I support your right to be here and think like you choose.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Like what? You right whiners has been fired up sine day one including starting up the Tea Party & the flow of racial slurs here from You & your racist slur slinging buddies.
Go back to the Bush presidency, how many posts about Bush mentioned his race?? Were liberal running around stating how whitey Bush did this & Whitey Bush did that?
No.
But here all you get are slurs. Shinningasshole can't make a post without bring up Obama's race.
Why is that? What did Obama do to spur your slurs.
It is time you right whiners end your pathetic excuses & just admit what a bunch of flaming racists you are that you can't even post without using race or racial slurs.
Not a good day with the republican house in single digit popularity.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously not playing Scrabble with him either. OH! LOOK! If I put "cacus" next to "Uzie" I get a treble wurd scor!
No sht, kid. We're on topix. You really aren't too bright, are you?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a son....foxnews
Police acted stupidly...foxnews
Both examples of instances they started just because the person was black.

I realize that for you, being arrested for breaking into your own house is smart police work.

And Trayon being black was the reason Zimmerman targeted him & the Police were willing to pass off his death so easily as self defense.

Obama did not inject race into either situation. He stepped in to ease the tension. If Bush would have said these things, it would no big deal to you. But because Obama did, down the street you people run " OMG OMG OMG Obama's making it about race!!! OMG OMG OMG"
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What risk do dead beat renters pose to the taxpayer?
Spoken like a true genius e-mutt. And to think that a few of the truly stupid who post here actually look up to you?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to play semantics with you, dumbass dave. If they cacus with the dems they may as well call themselves dems.

How long did the Democrat caucus have 60 votes in the US Senate 2007 & 2008.
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It has more to do with you idiots who claim racism when someone opposes obama than anything else. The race card is so inbred in your type that you cannot wrap your mind around the fact that some folks disagree with his policies.
You claim you didn't agree with Bush 43, yet you were silent while, policy after policy, he single handedly brought this country to it's knees. I personally, don't agree with all of Barack's policies but, I support &, trust his decision making. He'sgotten far more things right than he's gotten wrong. To try & make a case as to why you are in total opposition of a standing American president makes only you look bad. I personally thought Bush 43 was the worst president in history but, I wished him success knowing, his success is America's success. What's your excuse?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
As a true american, I support your right to be here and think like you choose.
lol! Too bad you aren't a true American son.

But you are a whiner!

Does that help?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I'm more like a snake making my way through a diseased and dying old man in an excruciatingly painful way. The apple meataphor was a poor choice when you consider who and how made the fruit infamous. Poor old god, couldn't even keep the FIRST woman from figurin' out what she could do with a big bright red apple sized head pressed against those perfect pink pudenda.
But you're certainly right about the infinity thing; Ann, Adrian, Anita, Anastasia, Adele, Amy, Amy again, Amy again, Amilia...
It was a Tree of Knowledge and not part of a damned fruit orchard.

Eve was a Snowden partaking of the fruits of intelligence and passing it on.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>.. then you must be the apple, son.
I have nuts and not apples.

But you can still enjoy them, Dood.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Both examples of instances they started just because the person was black.
I realize that for you, being arrested for breaking into your own house is smart police work.
And Trayon being black was the reason Zimmerman targeted him & the Police were willing to pass off his death so easily as self defense.
Obama did not inject race into either situation. He stepped in to ease the tension. If Bush would have said these things, it would no big deal to you. But because Obama did, down the street you people run " OMG OMG OMG Obama's making it about race!!! OMG OMG OMG"
You never graduated from Fairy Tale Books and up to Teen Scene Magazine, eh?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I'm more like a snake making my way through a diseased and dying old man in an excruciatingly painful way. The apple meataphor was a poor choice when you consider who and how made the fruit infamous. Poor old god, couldn't even keep the FIRST woman from figurin' out what she could do with a big bright red apple sized head pressed against those perfect pink pudenda.
But you're certainly right about the infinity thing; Ann, Adrian, Anita, Anastasia, Adele, Amy, Amy again, Amy again, Amilia...
So, you've been with Barney Frank, hmm?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/09/eel-...

The only difference between you and the eel is the eel knew better than to go there voluntarily.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nuts and not apples.
But you can still enjoy them, Dood.
You're a rotten apple and you certainly are nuts, son!
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Like all the corpses in cemeteries across the country that are current registered dumocrats?
Back out onto the lawn, boy.....
Funny you should mention that.
Here in San Antonio we had a bunch of votes for Obama from the same adress. Turns out it is a cemetery here on Houston street.
Funnier, well not really, the woman who owns the cemetery was the director for the democrat get out the vote.
To this day no follow up or prosecution.
Vote early and vote often--democrat creed.
WTH Dead people cannot be disenfranchised, it just ain't right.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Both examples of instances they started just because the person was black.
Its the fact that the president saw fit to inject himself into those situations, not the circumstances of the situations.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
If the arresting cop had been black, too, the story never would have made national news. Or if the guy being arrested had been white and the cop was black it also would never have been an issue and the president never would have stepped in to MAKE it a racial issue. Our president is a shyt stirring racist.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true genius e-mutt. And to think that a few of the truly stupid who post here actually look up to you?
So instead of discussing the post you shit in your hand and call it golden.

No one looks up to me, stupid. Only you idiots take Topix seriuosly.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

SHADOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention that.
Here in San Antonio we had a bunch of votes for Obama from the same adress. Turns out it is a cemetery here on Houston street.
Funnier, well not really, the woman who owns the cemetery was the director for the democrat get out the vote.
To this day no follow up or prosecution.
Vote early and vote often--democrat creed.
WTH Dead people cannot be disenfranchised, it just ain't right.
lol! poor sadow. what's funnier is you claim to know how people voted when it's supposedly secret. that would put you in violation of the law!

poor sadow. poor lapdoggie sadow!
sonicfilter

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Republicans Are Behaving Like Unhinged Tyrants Who Realize Their Policies are Failing

There is beginning to be a consensus among political pundits that Republicans are succeeding at creating chaos in Washington to hasten the federal government’s entropy as part of their war on America. There are those who think Republicans are in disarray and cannot garner the support to impose their Draconian policies on the people, and they may have a valid point, but it has not stopped Republicans from going forward with their plans to ravage the people with more cuts to crucial domestic programs despite the damage to the economy and particularly jobs. In a way, Republicans are behaving like evil tyrants who realize their policies are failing and instead of adjusting their message or changing their course, they have adopted a mindset that if they are bound to fail they will take the nation down with them. It is not that Republicans do not know their policies are damaging the country because they do; they are just unwilling to change because in the final analysis eliminating the government is their goal as their “war against Washington” crusade informs.

At this point, it is not that Republicans are intransigent and creating nationwide damage just to oppose President Obama, although as he noted two weeks ago, there are some in Washington who oppose anything he supports because he “had the gall to win the presidency.” No, Republicans are creating damage to the nation and its people as part of their bent to shrink the federal government and create a libertarian paradise with no central authority to give wealthy plutocrats free rein to operate without restriction or regulation. It is true that the Republican addiction to austerity is in part to make room for greater tax cuts for their corporate and wealthy sponsors, but as they openly admit; weakening the federal government’s ability to function is their primary goal. They will spend the next month convincing their supporters that crucial to shrinking government is eliminating funding for domestic programs despite the damage to the people, economic recovery, and the federal government.

Over the past month and a half Republicans have suffered defeats and failed to impose their economic agenda on the people because some in their ranks see the damage austerity is wreaking on the people and economic recovery. In June, House Republicans failed to produce a farm bill that exposed the level of inhumanity inherent in the extremist wing of the party who could not garner deep enough cuts in the bill so they eliminated funding for SNAP (food stamps). This past week, House Republicans discovered that the Ryan budget they champion as America’s economic salvation is unworkable when they attempted to pass a bill to fund the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development. Republicans could not gather enough votes to pass the bill because abiding Ryan’s budget cuts on top of cuts in the sequester were too damaging for some Republicans including House Appropriations Committee chairman Hal Rodgers.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/05/republ...
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Tree of Knowledge and not part of a damned fruit orchard.
Eve was a Snowden partaking of the fruits of intelligence and passing it on.
It's a metaphor describing how man instinctively allows our mind's, which are of evil nature, lead our spirits, which is of purity. God vs the devil, good vs evil, see the semblance? Your spirit connects you to the creator, your mind is what separates you. This is why they say " the devil is winning " because, we allow our mind's to think we're smarter than nature. This ties into global warming. Generation after generation, one after another tried to combat the issue. This all before computers, the web & all so, most of the interested read the signs &, came to their own conclusion. I personally don't read apon the subject but, all the signs are there. By temperature alone the signs are there &, by instinct, we're allowing our mind's deny the obvious. Nothing can explain why droves of sealife is washing apon shore, by the thousands as if they committed suicide, that's for sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 881,741 - 881,760 of1,071,421
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 15 min URAStoopidFOOKUDieBastard 27
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min wojar 173,535
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 33 min DontFOOKWithMeStarNazis 4
Amy 7-10 36 min PEllen 7
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 36 min ThatsCuzTheyDoAdultCrimes 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 47 min PEllen 97,427
Democrats Want the Power to Ban Books, Repeal F... 48 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE