Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#960090 Aug 5, 2013
Bonus round of "learnin ta spell wit NJRaider1"!!!

The word for this afternoon is "Anemone".

Now let's have little NJ use it in a sentence:

"ah used ta think cletus was ma frien, but when he phuqued ma girl Juanita, ah knews he was anemone".....
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Oklahoma City, OK

#960091 Aug 5, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Reince Priebus is a drunk
I bet you'd have a heart attack if you came within 2000 feet of a treadmill...

I'll treadmill....you wash ball sacks!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#960092 Aug 5, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Baawwwaaahhh!!!!!!
Get an education, dumbfk racist/bigot.
Should I insult your unintelligence like I'll fenny or, allow you to remain dumb & dumber? Life's choices are so confusing! Aww fuck it, I'm far from racist cracker! I'm a youist &, your typist. I don't like none of y'all. You've been sitting in your own shit for all long, your nose is anyone to it. the problem is everyone else smells it, cracker!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#960093 Aug 5, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You should've learned by now, nobody gives 2 shit what you care about! Not even the crazy white folks drowning their children by the 3s or, poisoning their spouses slowly, with ethylene glycol (anti freeze)a tablespoon at a time. Not your mother who birthed the mistake(you) or, the pieces of shit your cave woman birthed on the toilet. Then again, expecting you to know, is just asking too much!
You forgot to include the retarded chimp grandma who killed her grandkids today by rubbing methadone on their gums to put them to sleep (big surprise result: OD!!).

The difference between us spear-chucker, is that I advocate terminating ANYONE committing violent crime like this regardless of race, while a third-world, bananna-munching phag like you justifies various chimp-outs as some kind of "social retribution".

No matter; we'll keep killing you negroes happily (and every OTHER thug too) as long as you live the criminal lifestyle.

Good times!!
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Oklahoma City, OK

#960094 Aug 5, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You should've learned by now, nobody gives 2 shit what you care about! Not even the crazy white folks drowning their children by the 3s or, poisoning their spouses slowly, with ethylene glycol (anti freeze)a tablespoon at a time. Not your mother who birthed the mistake(you) or, the pieces of shit your cave woman birthed on the toilet. Then again, expecting you to know, is just asking too much!
Looks like someone pushed your button...
We better keep an eye on you...
You are on the verge of a killing spree wacko!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#960095 Aug 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So, you've been with Barney Frank, hmm?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/09/eel-...
The only difference between you and the eel is the eel knew better than to go there voluntarily.
I'm sure the Eel knew an azzhole when he saw one.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#960096 Aug 5, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Should I insult your unintelligence like I'll fenny or, allow you to remain dumb & dumber? Life's choices are so confusing! Aww fuck it, I'm far from racist cracker! I'm a youist &, your typist. I don't like none of y'all. You've been sitting in your own shit for all long, your nose is anyone to it. the problem is everyone else smells it, cracker!
"We need a chimpanzee translator in here, STAT"!!!!
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Oklahoma City, OK

#960097 Aug 5, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Should I insult your unintelligence like I'll fenny or, allow you to remain dumb & dumber? Life's choices are so confusing! Aww fuck it, I'm far from racist cracker! I'm a youist &, your typist. I don't like none of y'all. You've been sitting in your own shit for all long, your nose is anyone to it. the problem is everyone else smells it, cracker!
Take cover! This guy is gonna start shooting...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#960098 Aug 5, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It's a metaphor describing how man instinctively allows our mind's, which are of evil nature, lead our spirits, which is of purity. God vs the devil, good vs evil, see the semblance? Your spirit connects you to the creator, your mind is what separates you. This is why they say " the devil is winning " because, we allow our mind's to think we're smarter than nature. This ties into global warming. Generation after generation, one after another tried to combat the issue. This all before computers, the web & all so, most of the interested read the signs &, came to their own conclusion. I personally don't read apon the subject but, all the signs are there. By temperature alone the signs are there &, by instinct, we're allowing our mind's deny the obvious. Nothing can explain why droves of sealife is washing apon shore, by the thousands as if they committed suicide, that's for sure!
Do you get lost on your way to the Candy Store?

Global Warming, The Devil, Evil Human Minds, Sealife Suicide....Geesh!

All that from the story about the Fruit in the Garden of Eden!!!!

Obviously, Life is intensely complicated for you.

You probably ask people if you can breathe in their presence.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#960099 Aug 5, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you fool where The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
SistaNoneYaBiz

Somerset, KY

#960100 Aug 5, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Bonus round of "learnin ta spell wit NJRaider1"!!!
The word for this afternoon is "Anemone".
Now let's have little NJ use it in a sentence:
"ah used ta think cletus was ma frien, but when he phuqued ma girl Juanita, ah knews he was anemone".....
CHRISTIE/PAUL/UNCLE Joe B et Uncle Joe L et al for POTUS and stuff 2016!

lol.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#960101 Aug 5, 2013
13-year-old gang raped by 13 illegal immigrants and 1 black man in Austin, Texas (Video)

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#960102 Aug 5, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you fool where The Blind Lead...
It's the culture...
of parasiTic stalker lunaTic freaks and other socio-ILLogically warped diseases and disorders!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#960103 Aug 5, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sen. McCain and Sen. Graham are in Egypt working for the USA.
Embassy, consulate closures = Al Qaeda 'on steroids' since Benghazi attack...

One Year ago Obama said al-Qaida on run and now democRats are on run...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#960104 Aug 5, 2013
WASHINGTON The Republican National Committee wants NBC and CNN to cancel upcoming programs on Hillary Rodham Clinton and is threatening to blackball the television networks from future Republican presidential debates if they fail to comply.

http://news.msn.com/us/gop-to-networks-cancel...

Good for them. Time for the liberal media to play fair and repubs to say bite me if they don't.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#960105 Aug 5, 2013
Those rascally christians, laugh a minute I tell ya:

Children barred from Florida church where sex offender preaches
Darrell Gilyard, a convicted child molester, has been allowed to preach again, but his services have been deemed "adults only"

A Florida church has caused outrage by turning away children from its popular Sunday services to cater to a pastor who is a registered sex offender.

The decision to allow convicted child molester Darrell Gilyard into the pulpit has angered neighbouring pastors and members of the congregation of the Christ Tabernacle Missionary Baptist church in Jacksonville.

Gilyard, 49, is allowed no contact with minors under the terms of his release from a three-year jail sentence for abusing a 15-year-old girl at another church in 2009. As a result church leaders have made his services "adults only" ...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/feb/21/...

Orlando, FL

#960106 Aug 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Carol.
The nsa isn't getting credit for discovering the terrorist scare. Add that to the boston bombing and it just shows they are looking at the wrong people. It wouldn't suprise me one bit to find out they are concentrating on tea party folks.
Since they've already targeted tea party folks, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Orlando, FL

#960107 Aug 5, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Would rather have the embassies closed than attacked.
Republican Senators seem on board on this threat!
August is a significant month for Muslims, Ramadan. Ramadan is the 9th month of the Islamic calendar.

Concerns are being raised that August 9, this Sunday, could also be significant in light of the heightened terror threats - or anytime this month.

Wonder how Obama would handle the unthinkable. He thought we were all getting along so well and declared al-Qaeda on the run quite a number of times right before the election.

Orlando, FL

#960108 Aug 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Darrell Gilyard, a convicted child molester, has been allowed to preach again, but his services have been deemed "adults only"
A Florida church has caused outrage by turning away children from its popular Sunday services to cater to a pastor who is a registered sex offender.
The decision to allow convicted child molester Darrell Gilyard into the pulpit has angered neighbouring pastors and members of the congregation of the Christ Tabernacle Missionary Baptist church in Jacksonville.
Gilyard, 49, is allowed no contact with minors under the terms of his release from a three-year jail sentence for abusing a 15-year-old girl at another church in 2009. As a result church leaders have made his services "adults only" ...
Good thing that decision angered neighboring pastors and members of the congregation.

Must be a small confused bunch of people who went along with it.

But don't tell me. You think all Christians are just like them.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Oklahoma City, OK

#960109 Aug 5, 2013
I
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Wow!
What did you type into Google to find this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Fair Game 47,072
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]