Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
881,641 - 881,660 of 1,100,072 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#959925 Aug 5, 2013
TSM wrote:
Has anybody heard or seen Biden?
They're keeping him real busy so he won't inadvertently spill the beans in a major gaffe. You know, like that talking dog on the baked bean commercial who's always trying to reveal the secret recipe?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#959927 Aug 5, 2013
TSM wrote:
Has anybody heard or seen Biden?
I believe he is following the Obama administration's directive telling Americans to cower down and hide from the Islamic terrorists. Biden is loyal coward.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#959928 Aug 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Landlords don't want deadbeats either Galt, not even landlords whose homes/units qualify for section 8.
Mobile/manufactured homes are making a comeback__Warren Buffet has taken notice and invested heavily. Will history repeat itself?
What risk do dead beat renters pose to the taxpayer?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#959929 Aug 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to the Shyt-Stirrer-In-Chief who babied the suspects and allows them INTO our country in the first damned place! Unlike the rest of us, the shythead has 24 hour secret service protection so he thinks all the terrorism and civil unrest "here", in our streets, is amusing.
If you had drones floating over your heads for the last 10 years you'd be looking for a little payback too. Too bad the terrorists don't aim their hatred at the true instigator of their oppression and not at us little guys who are paying for the whole, disgraceful charade.
"Little guys?" A woman who wears size 48 "shorts" hardly qualifies as a little guy. If I were a terrorist I'd just pick the biggest target, which, in this case, is you.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#959930 Aug 5, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an uzie? Is that like some sort of secret Jewish weapon, that if you aim it at a republican and pull the trigger it threatens to take away their money unless the elephants vote the way AIPAC wants?
So I'm not an expert on weapons like you. Whatever. You got the idea. Ak47 is easier to spell, for an amateur, so what? At least I'd have a better chance at passing an immigration test than Obama and his 57 states bs.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#959933 Aug 5, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he is following the Obama administration's directive telling Americans to cower down and hide from the Islamic terrorists. Biden is loyal coward.
don't you just hate the US Navy son?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#959934 Aug 5, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's good to know, I thought it might be another dumb republican bitch who cain't spell gud.
Well, there you go; shown to be wrong - again.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#959935 Aug 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. You are not all here.
As you can clearly see old fellow, all the important bits are.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#959936 Aug 5, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a pseudo lady? Is that one who pretends gentility but likes big pecker better? But.. but.. butt.. that's what you are, right? Rest of 'em are out lookin' for more pecker.
Pseudo comedian. Only audience he can find is on topix.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#959937 Aug 5, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Much of that 14% unemployment and even higher for African-Americans can be contributed to the anti-affirmative action and roll back of anti-racial discriminatory laws in school admissions, job placement, and public office under the Newt Gingrich -led Congress in the 90's.
The dems controlled congress and the presidency for how long? plenty of time to change any excuse you can come up with, moron.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#959938 Aug 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Or we could elect legislators who will defund/eliminate some or all Executive branch agencies.
Doubt if that will happen absent massive protests and civil disobedience in support of civil rights (generic civil rights, not racially biased).
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#959939 Aug 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
They're keeping him real busy so he won't inadvertently spill the beans in a major gaffe. You know, like that talking dog on the baked bean commercial who's always trying to reveal the secret recipe?
Hey! A major gaffe, huh? Kinda reminds you of your wedding night don't it? Though it's hard to see how that weaselly little fellow managed to drag you up and over the gunwale with it? Fortunately his mother told him that women's genitals smelled like with which is the only reason he keeps you around to repeat the stupid shit he says.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#959940 Aug 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. The election of a black man to be President of the United States has inflamed the inbred racism of the right.
To the contrary, Obama's need to characterize every issue as racial has inflamed racial tensions, setting the country back 50 years.

Lapeer, MI

#959941 Aug 5, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
"Little guys?" A woman who wears size 48 "shorts" hardly qualifies as a little guy. If I were a terrorist I'd just pick the biggest target, which, in this case, is you.
....and when you turn your head sideways, the bullet passes right through..
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#959942 Aug 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Pseudo comedian. Only audience he can find is on topix.
We seem to have that in common.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#959943 Aug 5, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
talk to someone who ran in this years Boston Marathon
Wow. I bet the pseudo libertarian amont us doesn't point out where you went wrong (he's too busy brow beating Carol for the same sort of mistake)

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#959944 Aug 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Obstructionism - The Us Senate under the rule of hairless reed refusing to vote on 40+ bills passed by the house.
Peace
KMA
What do you mean that Reid will not vote on repealing Obamacare? That is abut the only thing the anti_american Republicans have passed in the House. There might be an abortion bill in there & maybe something about ShariaLaw or banning gay marriage or a law giving 5 year olds the right to conceal carry to school or give husbands ownership of their wives.

Lapeer, MI

#959945 Aug 5, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can clearly see old fellow, all the important bits are.
There is an infinity of more to Life than consuming on one end and excreting on the other.

You are a worm making its way through the apple.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#959946 Aug 5, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're in luck! I'm already here!
Oops!

Um, check your screen name, kid.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#959947 Aug 5, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Landers, June 1957?
The concept that "people with a history of credit problems should remain renters" is just common sense, something difficult for a poofball like you to grasp.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min Frijoles 68,966
Amy 8-29 29 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Dont Mess With Russia 45 min Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 1 hr Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••