Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#959912 Aug 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>With my own eyes I watched Woodward backpedal. Book sales doll__no more no less. The guy is no longer relevant, he's on the outside looking in__an he wannabe-an he wannabe-back on the inside.
Catch my drift girl?
But you wear beer goggles most of the time so who knows what you think you saw.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#959913 Aug 5, 2013
Has anybody heard or seen Biden?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#959914 Aug 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the poster didn't know what they were talking about and that they should educate themselves when in fact it was you who didn't know what you were talking about.
PS: Andrew Jackson must have been pretty surprised to find himself succeeding Abraham Lincoln.
It was simply a slip-up. You know...like a brain fart? You have them all the time. So if anyone should know...

I obviously meant Andrew Johnson.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#959915 Aug 5, 2013
biggest lol of the day....

RNC To CNN, NBC: Drop Hillary Films Or We’ll Pull Presidential Primary Debates
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...

NBC News Says It’s Not Involved In Hillary Miniseries
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/f...

Plouffe: RNC Should Hold Debates In ‘Sealed Fox Studio’ To Hide ‘Crazy Sh*t’

David Plouffe, a former top adviser to President Barack Obama, used his Twitter account on Monday to mock the Republican National Committee's demand that NBC and CNN yank their planned productions on Hillary Clinton or risk losing partnerships for the GOP's 2016 presidential debates.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#959916 Aug 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know son...
.... that's your claim.
Ya see that? She's more than willing to smile beatifically and say, "God is everywhere, watching everything we do," and the first time some NSA clown sticks his head in the window watchin' her struggle with her support hose she's all, "Give me better curtains or give me death!" I beat up a homeless guy at the drug-store the other day and there were six people with I-phones who filmed the whole thing. Skip the drones hide from your fellow man.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#959917 Aug 5, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Or we could elect legislators who will defund/eliminate some or all Executive branch agencies.
The Legislative Branch has allowed the Executive to sh it all over it. The Judicial Branch sucks the Executive with delight.

The increasing concentration of power into the Executive should have all Americans shuddering.

But America's airhead Liberals and Trayvons have no regard for Constitutional Rule. They'd rather have Brownshirts running everything from Free Cellphone Handouts and Selective Law Enforcement to running the Kangaroo Coursts in Sanford.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#959918 Aug 5, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
NRA cover to follow that of Rolling Stone ?
That's funny. You want to make up something about the nra to cover what a dumbass
liberal rag has already done. Its your side that puts the crazies up on pedestals.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#959919 Aug 5, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
talk to someone who ran in this years Boston Marathon
Talk to the Shyt-Stirrer-In-Chief who babied the suspects and allows them INTO our country in the first damned place! Unlike the rest of us, the shythead has 24 hour secret service protection so he thinks all the terrorism and civil unrest "here", in our streets, is amusing.

If you had drones floating over your heads for the last 10 years you'd be looking for a little payback too. Too bad the terrorists don't aim their hatred at the true instigator of their oppression and not at us little guys who are paying for the whole, disgraceful charade.

Location hidden

#959920 Aug 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
All while blamint white republicans.
Keep them folks voting democrat for another 200 years.
At your current rate of whiny posts (If accompanied by 6 tears each.), you would be able to supply the Sub-Saharan African country of Djibouti with their water needs for the remaining three years of Obama's administration.

Lapeer, MI

#959921 Aug 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Well heck! Every time anyone tries to protest his subversive behavior he (the media) ever so deftly pulls the race card out and people clam up out of fear of being labeled "racist". The Republican Party was caught between a rock and a hard place with an uzie pointed at it.
Yer right, I suppose.

Appealing to the better nature of a Lynch Mob is not very effective under the Magic Negro Regime. Especially with a Fifth Column Media.

Orlando, FL

#959922 Aug 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Scary, people care more about a politicians personsal life than weapons running in Libya
Think we're all just a bit overwhelmed - what with this administration pretending we don't know what they're up to and others being as stupid as they think they are...and the terrorist scare and closing all those embassies and crickets coming from the WH press room to keep us informed...so guess talking idly about politicians at least keeps our heads from exploding.

Hi Eman.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#959923 Aug 5, 2013
TSM wrote:
Like Jesus again, huh? I mean you know he's up there but he's temporarily invisible, right?

Lapeer, MI

#959924 Aug 5, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're in luck! I'm already here!
Wrong. You are not all here.

Orlando, FL

#959925 Aug 5, 2013
TSM wrote:
They're keeping him real busy so he won't inadvertently spill the beans in a major gaffe. You know, like that talking dog on the baked bean commercial who's always trying to reveal the secret recipe?
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#959927 Aug 5, 2013
TSM wrote:
I believe he is following the Obama administration's directive telling Americans to cower down and hide from the Islamic terrorists. Biden is loyal coward.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#959928 Aug 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Landlords don't want deadbeats either Galt, not even landlords whose homes/units qualify for section 8.
Mobile/manufactured homes are making a comeback__Warren Buffet has taken notice and invested heavily. Will history repeat itself?
What risk do dead beat renters pose to the taxpayer?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#959929 Aug 5, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to the Shyt-Stirrer-In-Chief who babied the suspects and allows them INTO our country in the first damned place! Unlike the rest of us, the shythead has 24 hour secret service protection so he thinks all the terrorism and civil unrest "here", in our streets, is amusing.
If you had drones floating over your heads for the last 10 years you'd be looking for a little payback too. Too bad the terrorists don't aim their hatred at the true instigator of their oppression and not at us little guys who are paying for the whole, disgraceful charade.
"Little guys?" A woman who wears size 48 "shorts" hardly qualifies as a little guy. If I were a terrorist I'd just pick the biggest target, which, in this case, is you.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#959930 Aug 5, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an uzie? Is that like some sort of secret Jewish weapon, that if you aim it at a republican and pull the trigger it threatens to take away their money unless the elephants vote the way AIPAC wants?
So I'm not an expert on weapons like you. Whatever. You got the idea. Ak47 is easier to spell, for an amateur, so what? At least I'd have a better chance at passing an immigration test than Obama and his 57 states bs.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#959933 Aug 5, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he is following the Obama administration's directive telling Americans to cower down and hide from the Islamic terrorists. Biden is loyal coward.
don't you just hate the US Navy son?

Lapeer, MI

#959934 Aug 5, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's good to know, I thought it might be another dumb republican bitch who cain't spell gud.
Well, there you go; shown to be wrong - again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 40 min andet1987 4,726
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min LRS 178,105
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 57 min Handcuff ottoman 137
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 46,741
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 49,882
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,402
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info