Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#959954 Aug 5, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Community organizer - One who specializes in directing the lazy to government programs providing, free food, free housing, free medical care.
Peace
KMA
I new a moocher like you wouldn't know.
885829 Post Later

Covina, CA

#959955 Aug 5, 2013
And Obama is still not impeached? I believe we have ourselves a dictator here.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#959956 Aug 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think we're all just a bit overwhelmed - what with this administration pretending we don't know what they're up to and others being as stupid as they think they are...and the terrorist scare and closing all those embassies and crickets coming from the WH press room to keep us informed...so guess talking idly about politicians at least keeps our heads from exploding.
Hi Eman.
Hi Carol.

The nsa isn't getting credit for discovering the terrorist scare. Add that to the boston bombing and it just shows they are looking at the wrong people. It wouldn't suprise me one bit to find out they are concentrating on tea party folks.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#959957 Aug 5, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
We seem to have that in common.
"I know you are but what am I" - is that all you can come up with?
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Oklahoma City, OK

#959958 Aug 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to take your job away.
after all, there's not much else you're good for son.
Doophus!
i have a job...running on a liberals treadmill!

You were so damn dumm you had to fund a program to teach you how to clean your balls! or are you lazee?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#959959 Aug 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe that race relations have not deteriorated since Obama started preaching his racial envy and division?
Only on FoxNews, right wing and anon forums such as this one where racist pieces of sht like you gather to spew. I'll give you that blacks and dark skinned Hispanics (non white) were hit hard by the Bush era financial collapse that ushered in high unemployment for that group.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#959960 Aug 5, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You mean about 6 months?
I'm not going to play semantics with you, dumbass dave. If they cacus with the dems they may as well call themselves dems.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#959961 Aug 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an infinity of more to Life than consuming on one end and excreting on the other.
You are a worm making its way through the apple.
Nah, I'm more like a snake making my way through a diseased and dying old man in an excruciatingly painful way. The apple meataphor was a poor choice when you consider who and how made the fruit infamous. Poor old god, couldn't even keep the FIRST woman from figurin' out what she could do with a big bright red apple sized head pressed against those perfect pink pudenda.

But you're certainly right about the infinity thing; Ann, Adrian, Anita, Anastasia, Adele, Amy, Amy again, Amy again, Amilia...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#959962 Aug 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly believe that race relations have not deteriorated since Obama started preaching his racial envy and division?
Race relations started 'deteriorating ' long before Obama was in office--when Ronald Reagan visited Philadelphia , Mississippi to begin his 1980 Presidential campaign without even mentioning the three civil rights advocates who were murdered there by the Sheriff's department in 1964. Reagan also pledged to roll back civil rights legislation if elected. "The sad truth is that many Republican leaders remain in a massive state of denial about the party's four-decade-long addiction to race-baiting. They won't make any headway with blacks by bashing Lott if they persist in giving Ronald Reagan a pass for his racial policies.

The same could be said, of course, about such Republican heroes as, Barry Goldwater, Richard Nixon or George Bush the elder, all of whom used coded racial messages to lure disaffected blue collar and Southern white voters away from the Democrats. Yet it's with Reagan, who set a standard for exploiting white anger and resentment rarely seen since George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door, that the Republican's selective memory about its race-baiting habit really stands out.

Space doesn't permit a complete list of the Gipper's signals to angry white folks that Republicans prefer to ignore, so two incidents in which Lott was deeply involved will have to suffice. As a young congressman, Lott was among those who urged Reagan to deliver his first major campaign speech in Philadelphia, Mississippi, where three civil rights workers were murdered in one of the 1960s' ugliest cases of racist violence. It was a ringing declaration of his support for "states' rights" a code word for resistance to black advances clearly understood by white Southern voters."

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#959963 Aug 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
....and when you turn your head sideways, the bullet passes right through..
What? That doesn't happen to you too? I'll bet it does... let's try...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#959964 Aug 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Only on FoxNews, right wing and anon forums such as this one where racist pieces of sht like you gather to spew. I'll give you that blacks and dark skinned Hispanics (non white) were hit hard by the Bush era financial collapse that ushered in high unemployment for that group.
The sad and dangerous part is, there are thousands of "Cheese Thieves"" like you white rats pimping, selling out the Hispanic and black man in urban America at this moment for Money, Power and Votes, you a white race pimp peddler and grievance predator, you Realtime a stupid old man profiteering in racism and hate...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#959965 Aug 5, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Only on FoxNews, right wing and anon forums such as this one where racist pieces of sht like you gather to spew. I'll give you that blacks and dark skinned Hispanics (non white) were hit hard by the Bush era financial collapse that ushered in high unemployment for that group.
It has more to do with you idiots who claim racism when someone opposes obama than anything else. The race card is so inbred in your type that you cannot wrap your mind around the fact that some folks disagree with his policies.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#959966 Aug 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is an infinity of more to Life than consuming on one end and excreting on the other.
You are a worm making its way through the apple.
.. then you must be the apple, son.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#959967 Aug 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget DayCare. They love 'im there.
He can't get within 1500 feet of a day care.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#959968 Aug 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Race is THE issue, the reason Obama was elected and the basis for all his policies.
And you make a point of bringing it up as often as you can son.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#959969 Aug 5, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he is following the Obama administration's directive telling Americans to cower down and hide from the Islamic terrorists. Biden is loyal coward.
Hey Grampy, long time no see LOL. The British and French embassies are also closed or on high alert__who can we blame that on?

How are you liking MediCare old timer? Did you hook up with a supplement yet? Part D?

Or are you going sit on your $ til you get sick ?
LCN Llin

United States

#959970 Aug 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think we're all just a bit overwhelmed - what with this administration pretending we don't know what they're up to and others being as stupid as they think they are...and the terrorist scare and closing all those embassies and crickets coming from the WH press room to keep us informed...so guess talking idly about politicians at least keeps our heads from exploding.
Hi Eman.
Would rather have the embassies closed than attacked.
Republican Senators seem on board on this threat!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#959971 Aug 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Every poll ever conducted shows more people opposed to ObamaKKKare than in support.
That will become radically worse when people start getting screwed on insurance premiums and taxed.
I really do hope that wealthy insurance consumers do get hit hard with higher premiums and taxes because for far too long they have got the best premium healthcare by depriving the poor and most neediest from having any at all.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#959972 Aug 5, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to play semantics with you, dumbass dave. If they cacus with the dems they may as well call themselves dems.
You're obviously not playing Scrabble with him either. OH! LOOK! If I put "cacus" next to "Uzie" I get a treble wurd scor!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#959973 Aug 5, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Race relations started 'deteriorating ' long before Obama was in office--when Ronald Reagan visited Philadelphia , Mississippi to begin his 1980 Presidential campaign without even mentioning the three civil rights advocates who were murdered there by the Sheriff's department in 1964. Reagan also pledged to roll back civil rights legislation if elected. "The sad truth is that many Republican leaders remain in a massive state of denial about the party's four-decade-long addiction to race-baiting. They won't make any headway with blacks by bashing Lott if they persist in giving Ronald Reagan a pass for his racial policies.
The same could be said, of course, about such Republican heroes as, Barry Goldwater, Richard Nixon or George Bush the elder, all of whom used coded racial messages to lure disaffected blue collar and Southern white voters away from the Democrats. Yet it's with Reagan, who set a standard for exploiting white anger and resentment rarely seen since George Wallace stood in the schoolhouse door, that the Republican's selective memory about its race-baiting habit really stands out.
Space doesn't permit a complete list of the Gipper's signals to angry white folks that Republicans prefer to ignore, so two incidents in which Lott was deeply involved will have to suffice. As a young congressman, Lott was among those who urged Reagan to deliver his first major campaign speech in Philadelphia, Mississippi, where three civil rights workers were murdered in one of the 1960s' ugliest cases of racist violence. It was a ringing declaration of his support for "states' rights" a code word for resistance to black advances clearly understood by white Southern voters."
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...
Again? No one cared the other 30 times you posted this crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min IBdaMann 49,324
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min KiMare 51,289
amy 12-26 1 hr RACE 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,884
abby 12-26 1 hr RACE 3
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr Big Red 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 182,094
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago