Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#959397 Aug 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>10,000 baby boomers per day are leaving the workforce__many are not being replaced. It's old news Flacko.
You moran these are people who want to wock but have given up looking. Not a bunch of old geezers like you. Different stat.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#959398 Aug 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Civilian Labor Force
Jan 2008" 154,063 thousand
Current: 155708 thousand.
Civilian Labor Force BLS :A term used by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) to describe the subset of Americans who have jobs or are seeking a job, are at least 16 years old, are not serving in the military and are not institutionalized. In other words, all Americans who are eligible to work in the everyday U.S. economy.
Hey moran how much did the population grow in those 5 years?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#959399 Aug 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Civilian Labor Force
Jan 2008" 154,063 thousand
Current: 155708 thousand.
Civilian Labor Force BLS :A term used by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) to describe the subset of Americans who have jobs or are seeking a job, are at least 16 years old, are not serving in the military and are not institutionalized. In other words, all Americans who are eligible to work in the everyday U.S. economy.
It says eligible. It doesn't say looking or working. You are the dullest bulb on the tree.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#959400 Aug 4, 2013
Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>Ghetto is a racist invention you sellout.... Ghetto is a white man made KKK plantation disaster, you racist...
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd, whites, you fool where The Blind Lead you race peddling skinheads...
The sad and dangerous part here is, there are millions of Cheese Thieves like you white ghetto hos pimping, crawling, selling out the skinhead man across urban America at this moment for Money, Power and Votes. You are a race pimp peddler, profiteering in hate and racism......
It's your KKk skinhead culture...
LBJ's welfare state left the black community in a permanent state of bondage to their political kkk slavemasters, foreman and union demokkkrats you idiot...

“In effect, the demokRatic Party is the party of racism and hate…”

LBJ apponted the kkk to the suptrme court and married is cousin you idiot..

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Pimp Profiteers. How Jesse and Al Sharpton and you race profiteers get paid get paid. Truth is bad for your racist business you dumbass...

AND YOU IDIOT will follow his Handlers to HELL and you wonders why no one cares about your bullshit when your bullshit is the issue, nothing more you racist idiot... Troll Stopper trying to make chicken salad out of pld chicken bones & chicken shit...

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#959401 Aug 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Now, I hate to try to make you think, but for the entire length of the Bush administration, we were told every month that it takes 125 to 150 thousand new jobs just to keep the unemployment rate stable. Suddenly that kind of growth under O'bama sends our UE rate spiraling downward. In other words, in the universe O'bama took over from George W. Bush, the unemployment rate would still be over 14%. Now, the last time I checked, the planet has not gotten smaller, nor has the population of the United States.
You can't argue with a tree. I've stopped trying.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#959402 Aug 4, 2013
Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>Ghetto is not a Republican invention you sellout.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic plantation disaster you racist...
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you fool where The Blind Lead you race peddler...
The sad and dangerous part here is, there are millions of Cheese Thieves like you pimping, crawling, selling out the black man across urban America at this moment for Money, Power and Votes, you a race pimp peddler, profiteering in hate and racism......
The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with hate and racism...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#959403 Aug 4, 2013
Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>And all we Republicans have are Roamknee racism, KKK klappers, Zipperbutt supporters, Nook Gremlin, Saranwrap Poultry, Florida race haters, skinmilk racist and the Repub No Black National Convention. Sorry bud, the racist and hate-filled party is still the Republican party and that is why we lost.
The New KKK has double since Obama has been elected, Libs are KKK every day, and twice on Sundays.

Obama has done more to enslave blacks, Klan Parent Hood is killing off blacks, the Klu Klux Klan loves a half white ass Obama, your KKK Troll Stopper would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected...

And... Ghetto is not a Republican invention you sellout.... Ghetto is a man made plantation demokratic disaster you racist...

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you fool where The Blind Lead you race peddler...

It's the cilture...
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#959404 Aug 4, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the leader of the Republican Party?
Limbaugh...
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#959405 Aug 4, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>“In effect, the demokRatic Party has regressed into the party of racism and hate…”
Demokrats, Klan Parent Hood, race cop Al Sharpton, Grievance Peddler Jesse Jackson, Black Panthers, MSNBC all profiteering in racism and hate..
Leftwinger Race Profiteer Bill Maher profiting from "Trayvon's death" Maher Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman Late Show.
In effect, the demokratic party is the union of racism and hate…
It's the culture...
lol! Again with your racism!
LCN Llin

United States

#959406 Aug 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Limbaugh...
LL left with this question unanswered.

Most likely Rush ;-)
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#959407 Aug 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fudging the numbers so people won't panic. The latest BLS jobs report for July also mentioned that "a large state" hadn't reported its numbers. That alone would alter the overall results.
No one blames Obama for the skyrocketing unemployment after the bottom fell out. We do blame him for not placing blame where it rightly belonged - with both parties - but especially his own party where F&F were concerned and urging banks to loosen lending standards to unqualified buyers.
Did you know 1 out of 4 people between the ages of 18 and 31 are still living with their parents - 5 years after Obama took office and after numerous failed attempts to stimulate the economy?
That's one statistic that isn't fudged and speaks reams about the real state of the economy.
How long is it supposed to take? And how can it possibly get better when Obamacare is making things worse?
And just whose fault is that lamebrain? How many times has the President proposed legislation that would actually put people back to work only to have it shot down by the Republicans? And just what legislation has the GOP put forth to help the economy? no, they've had 40 useless votes to repeal Obamacare at $1.5 million a pop for a total of 60 million wasted taxpayer dollars. And what do they propose to replace it? Nothing we'd just go back to the good old days where big insurance could pick and choose who they cover, weasel out of actually paying for medical expenses and even dropping subscribers who had the audacity of actually getting sick.
I see you're still pushing your damned fairy tale that Fannie and Freddie were to blame for the collapse of the housing market when it was in fact unregulated mortgage brokers who made those risky loans and bundled them up and sold them as equally unregulated mortgage backed securities.
You're an idiot Carol.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#959408 Aug 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You moran these are people who want to wock but have given up looking. Not a bunch of old geezers like you. Different stat.
It's been explained to you and the other halfwits on here a hundred times.

It's the baby boomers leaving the workplace in never previously seen although anticipated numbers of +/- 10,000 per day.

Get a fkn clue pal, baby boomers are over 75 million strong. You're one right? Born in 58 right?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#959410 Aug 4, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
LL left with this question unanswered.
Most likely Rush ;-)
Or perhaps, Palin__ or what about that slutty Christine O'Donnell who lists gradiatin high school as one of her achievements?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#959411 Aug 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>White women were the biggest winners of affirmative action.
Women in general were the biggest losers due to affirmative action.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#959412 Aug 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Now, I hate to try to make you think, but for the entire length of the Bush administration, we were told every month that it takes 125 to 150 thousand new jobs just to keep the unemployment rate stable. Suddenly that kind of growth under O'bama sends our UE rate spiraling downward. In other words, in the universe O'bama took over from George W. Bush, the unemployment rate would still be over 14%. Now, the last time I checked, the planet has not gotten smaller, nor has the population of the United States.
"spirali downward" Really.

You are certifiably stupid.

I showed you the numbers. You tried lying about methods & definitions changing.

I am sure your baloney is believed by your feeble minded right whiner friends but it does't fly among the informed.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#959413 Aug 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or perhaps, Palin__ or what about that slutty Christine O'Donnell who lists gradiatin high school as one of her achievements?
The left just won't stop their war on women...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#959414 Aug 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know you dont understand the issue to begin which you are proving besides I set nothing up that is how the Pseudo Liberal Clinton Adminstration wanted the CRA to work & operate and for some reason you seem not to mention how the actions of the CRA that were pushed by the Clinton Adminstration & his HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo which set everything in motion back in 1990's with those phony backed US mortgage Securities and knew it and what the Clinton Adminstration was doing.
The housing bubble and the financial crisis
http://paecon.net/PAEReview/issue46/Baker46.p...
Housing Bubble, Financial Crisis – What Happened, Who is Responsible
http://tjhancock.wordpress.com/housing-bubble...
How The Democrats Caused The Financial Crisis Starring Bill Clinton's HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo And Barack Obama; With Special Guest Appearances By Bill Clinton And Jimmy Carter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T77PVU-nSvQXX
From your source. Like me, he blames capitalism....

"...As the house prices grew further out of
line with fundamentals, the financial industry
adopted more sophisticated financial innovations
to support its growth. A key part of the story
was the growth of non-st
andard mortgages. Until the boom began to take off in the mid-90s,
the vast majority of mortgages had always been
fixed rate mortgages. However, adjustable
rate mortgages became a growing share of mortgages issued during the boom, peaking at
close to 35 percent in 2004-06. Not only did thes
e mortgages not provide the security of fixed
rate mortgages, they were often issued with below
market “teaser rates” that would reset to
igher levels after two-years, even if interest rates did not rise.... "

Hustontown, PA

#959415 Aug 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You can't argue with a tree. I've stopped trying.
Flack believes Fetch proving my point.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#959416 Aug 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again if you are FDIC you have to comply with CRA and I gave you the link too.
lol! How can you possibly say I'M wrong when I not only quoted myself, but you did too?!?!?!?!

Hustontown, PA

#959417 Aug 4, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It says eligible. It doesn't say looking or working. You are the dullest bulb on the tree.
You know, Flack, why don't you tale the total employed ( 144,285,000) divide it by total civilian workforce ( 155,798,000) to get the employment rate.(.9261)

When you get that number, subtract it from 1 (get .0739)

multiply by 100 to the the unemployment rate.

What does that mean? It means you're a GD idiot.

Let me know when you figure it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 20 min andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 29 min andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 42 min andet1987 1,280
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 46,696
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,396
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 1 hr Daily Schadenfreude 35
Amy 9-18 2 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago