Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
881,081 - 881,100 of 1,080,431 Comments Last updated 29 min ago
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

killtaker wrote:
It does not pay to be a liar...
"Tawana Brawley, the woman who falsely accused six white men, including police officers, of having raped her, was served with a court order earlier this year to settle a hefty defamation suit against her. This week she made her first payment."
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/tawan...
Did that fat ugly pig blow the judgement holder??, cause she sure doesnt have any money......:-)

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, another right whiner who ha no clue to who Pelosi addressed that comment. A comment about a bill that had nothing to do with my post.
"real dumb"
Hey lame brain, pelousy had no idea who she was talking to or what she was talking about. She is much like you, no substance, lots of BS and lies.
Peace
KMA
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

killtaker wrote:
Most? Hmmmmmmm?

Most people voted for Obama!

Twice!

AFTER the ACA became law of the land, upheld by supreme court.

VOTED FOR OBAMA AGAIN. <----- majority!

My Dr. said it best:

"I will hire more people in my practice on Jan. 1, 2014. My uninsured patients will finally get good medical insurance guaranteed by law. Now half my patients are on payment plans with me. I have staff that I pay just to keep track. Sometimes I am never paid. People go bankrupt because of medical bills. When everyone has insurance: I will hire additional staff to care for patients, including additional doctors and nurses. Obamacare, as the republican doucchhees like to call it, will lead to a hiring boom. Those Republicans are so stupid. Never vote for one."

Doctors orders: Republicans bad for your health and the economy!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
I buy one track mind but do not feel LL is racist. She has never done the "Mouchelle posts" that morons seem to think amusing!
She is more fun than wax----300 names :-)
Republicans are in trouble and they hope some how benghazi will save them from their total lack of leadership. Nope
President Rush :-)
You gay, retarded homo; if you think the Presidency is that important, you really don't have a clue how our wonderful system of checks & balance (installed by our ingenious Founding Fathers) works.

Besides, most damage wrought by the odumbo administration is being effectively undermined at the State level......

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Happy Birthday!

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s ‘Tent City’ Celebrates 20 Years of Hard Time and Enraged Activists"

http://floppingaces.net/most_wanted/sheriff-j...

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> If your county has a county owned hospital, it has nothing to do with the federal government.
"real dumb"
Federal government, county government, makes no difference. Politicians deciding how one spends his monies and offers freebees to the lazy. For a moocher like you it is utopia.
Peace
KMA
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Abolishing Medicare and Social Security is not a reform plan. Paul Ryan, in his more candid ,private moments off-the-record, have made it clear that he wants to completely wipe out FDR and the Kennedy/Johnson years of liberal, progressive reform.
More power to him (Ryan) then.

FDR was a cripple himself, therefore he felt everyone need the same handout. JFK was just a perverted letch, and his sleazy activities got his brains blown out all over the Dallas asphalt....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Not my logic son. You set it up that way. So tell me, when did the law change on CRA?
What's interesting now is you're trying to confuse the CRA for the financial crisis....
.... or maybe you're not trying to confuse the issue at all since you don't understand it to begin with.
I know you dont understand the issue to begin which you are proving besides I set nothing up that is how the Pseudo Liberal Clinton Adminstration wanted the CRA to work & operate and for some reason you seem not to mention how the actions of the CRA that were pushed by the Clinton Adminstration & his HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo which set everything in motion back in 1990's with those phony backed US mortgage Securities and knew it and what the Clinton Adminstration was doing.

The housing bubble and the financial crisis

http://paecon.net/PAEReview/issue46/Baker46.p...

Housing Bubble, Financial Crisis – What Happened, Who is Responsible

http://tjhancock.wordpress.com/housing-bubble...

How The Democrats Caused The Financial Crisis Starring Bill Clinton's HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo And Barack Obama; With Special Guest Appearances By Bill Clinton And Jimmy Carter

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
I buy one track mind but do not feel LL is racist. She has never done the "Mouchelle posts" that morons seem to think amusing!
She is more fun than wax----300 names :-)
Republicans are in trouble and they hope some how benghazi will save them from their total lack of leadership. Nope
President Rush :-)
There are very few other excuses for why Carole(LoisLane)continues to support anti-integration policies, overturning Obamacare, and hailing revised segregationist policies from voter suppression to not expanding medicaid to keeping student loan interest rates high, throughout the South from Texas , Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, North and South Carolina . Racism by any other name.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I based my reply on the post to which I replied maybe you should take it up with that poster dumbass.
"dumos"
Lying and back tracking your specialties. Keep it up.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you're 'analysis' versus the FRB.....
http://www.federalreserve.gov/communitydev/cr...
"Evaluation of CRA Performance
The CRA requires that each depository institution's record in helping meet the credit needs of its entire community be evaluated periodically. That record is taken into account in considering an institution's application for deposit facilities.
Neither the CRA nor its implementing regulation gives specific criteria for rating the performance of depository institutions. Rather, the law indicates that the evaluation process should accommodate an institution's individual circumstances. Nor does the law require institutions to make high-risk loans that jeopardize their safety. To the contrary, the law makes it clear that an institution's CRA activities should be undertaken in a safe and sound manner....."
FDIC.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
It does not pay to be a liar...
"Tawana Brawley, the woman who falsely accused six white men, including police officers, of having raped her, was served with a court order earlier this year to settle a hefty defamation suit against her. This week she made her first payment."
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/tawan...
When will George Zimmerman make his first payment to society for keeping him out of prison for the murder of a young, black male?

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont use foul language on this forum, you decrepit, fat old fck....
"Fenris"
If "dumos" is not lying or using foul language he ain't posting.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Most? Hmmmmmmm?
Twice!
My Dr. said it best:
"I will hire more people in my practice on Jan. 1, 2014. My uninsured patients will finally get good medical insurance guaranteed by law. Now half my patients are on payment plans with me. I have staff that I pay just to keep track. Sometimes I am never paid. People go bankrupt because of medical bills. When everyone has insurance: I will hire additional staff to care for patients, including additional doctors and nurses. Obamacare, as the republican doucchhees like to call it, will lead to a hiring boom. Those Republicans are so stupid. Never vote for one."
Ruth Chambers Holt???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...
Greensboro, NC - Knightdale, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm backpeddling? I don't think so son.....
"And no, you did not have to be federally insured to not comply with CRA"
So tell me, what happens if you're a state chartered bank?
wrong again if you are FDIC you have to comply with CRA and I gave you the link too.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>John Hinderaker? ROFLMAO
Dan Rather

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Link?
Frankly, your brain doesn't compute links - even credible ones.

So why waste my time?

Ever see Robocop? You've been programmed much the same way.

The confiscation of journalists' personal information by the DOJ was widely reported even by the liberal media who were outraged for two whole seconds before they remembered whose side they were on.

You must have been at the library reading the encyclopedia again.

The two CIA whistleblowers who appeared before Congress were demoted.

Susan Rice who perpetrated the lie about a video for what was a planned terrorist attack on 9/11 was promoted.

Obama promised us those responsible for the CIA targeting would be held accountable. The head of the IRS retired a month early in the guise of being fired.

Lois Lerner is still on the government payroll while on suspension.

Absolutely no one has been held accountable.

Again, you have to put down whatever volume of the encyclopedia you're reading long enough to keep up with current events.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if he gained that insight banging Ann Coulter?
Republicans do not have sex
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fenris"
If "dumos" is not lying or using foul language he ain't posting.
Peace
Dont forget about his esteemed street-fighting career.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Most? Hmmmmmmm?
Twice!
My Dr. said it best:
Your "doctor" is obviously as retarded as you are. I wonder if he blows all the little negro boys too........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 174,663
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 3 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 3 hr McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Sublime1 97,539
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE