Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,053)

Showing posts 881,041 - 881,060 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! You already admitted you go through a bottle of Glenn Livett a day (and we know indians are drunks anyway). Are you trying to claim you use it as an antiseptic? Maybe anesthesia for meatball surgery on the reservation.....:-)
one bottle a year of what you can't afford to buy.

http://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskies/the-glen...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> McCain sealed his defeat with the pick of Pain just as Romney did when he picked Ryan.
McCain sealed his defeat when he became an obvious liberal.
Constitutionalists never liked him.
Social conservatives never liked him.
He was doomed to lose from the beginning. Everyone knew that. Palin drew more people out than otherwise would have been. Nobody wanted him. How he got the nomination is still a mystery.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Stoooopid.
Do you think a wealthy person might take out term life as a way to cover/offset a liability? Do you think that an investor might require such an arrangement?
Thinking comes hard for fks like you doesn't it?
I know its hard for you to believe, given your knowledge comes from a coors light can, but your heros don't like paying taxes either.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They carry billions in term life, just not on themselves
"“Berkshire purchases life insurance policies from individuals and corporations who would otherwise surrender them for cash. As the new holder of the policies, we pay any premiums that become due and ultimately – when the original holder dies – collect the face value of the policies. The original policyholder is usually in good health when we purchase the policy. Still, the price we pay for it is always well above its cash surrender value.”
— Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway 2004 Annual Report"
Dumbass dave is an idiot.
I never said squat about life insurance. Perhaps if Eman spent more time becoming better informed instead of search for other people's things to steal, he wouldn't be the f*cking idiot he is today.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>MY EYES ARE BAD FROM BEING A FORMER LIBERAL I used to take in the rear and it made me squint a lot so i need to keep my font in caps so I CAN SEE BETTER OH I FORGOT F U MF A0 feel better now
feel better?

yes, i'm sure that the ability to remember where the caps button is on a day to day basis is a conquest that would be of memorable significance to you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang! What an insightful and intelligent post!
The last paragraph especially: "The only reason they are at war with us is we exist. If we didn't exist, they would be at war with whatever other country occupied our place in the world, which is superior to their place, which is the real reason Islam is at war with everything it is in contact with."
Tenzing and most all liberals forget radical Islam is at war with the entire world. What did some of these other countries do besides join the 21st century?
I already pointed this out to stumpy: Other nations that have not interfered with Middle East affairs are not targeted by Islamic extremists. That pretty much nails the above argument.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

I want a Big Gulp.
No. You can't decide for yourself how much soda you can drink.

I want a beer.
No. You're not old enough to be responsible when you drink alcohol.

I want a gun.
No. You are not responsible enough to have a gun.

I want to choose the most powerful person in the world.
Ok.

This does sound like a joke, doesn't it?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Care to back your bullshit up? Tell us the history of SPEs being used to get fraudulent ratings applied to real estate traunches.
You haven't told us what a Special Purpose Vehicle is yet, dumbass.
Tell us what it is.
Evidently you don't know. Why don't you study up & come back when you know what one is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything of the kind. Go back to sleep. Or drink some more coffee before posting again.
Liar.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not counting that nearly every state that is run by Republicans are trying to take away their right to vote.
and since no one can prove voter fraud.....or one of the other myriad of excuses they try to use.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
DB need to open a book or take a post high school class in history?
Maybe he should start by repeating Middle School, if that works out ok we can consider High School.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that has been my criticism of liberals - a lack of perspective - for the past few years now.
Come up with your own material.
Remember when people used to say, "I may disagree with what you say but I will fight till the death to defend your right to say it"?
Liberals now say, "If I disagree with what you say, I will assassinate your character, call you a racist and act like I'm superior because you haven't evolved to my level of elitism."
That's you.
Liar.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently you don't know. Why don't you study up & come back when you know what one is.
May take months...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
Bradley Manning acquitted of aiding the enemy for giving secrets to WikiLeaks
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57596093/...
the part you had to leave out....

Bradley Manning Convicted Of Espionage

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/bradley-man...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Manning acquitted on aiding the enemy charge. For those of you who don't realize the implications of this verdict stay tuned.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain sealed his defeat when he became an obvious liberal.
Constitutionalists never liked him.
Social conservatives never liked him.
He was doomed to lose from the beginning. Everyone knew that. Palin drew more people out than otherwise would have been. Nobody wanted him. How he got the nomination is still a mystery.
lol! Then he shouldn't have gotten the nomination, son!

McCain lost because he catered to the people who were already going to vote for him. Picking Palin simply solidified that point.

It also turned off those who were undecided... especially when the comical antics of her handlers to keep her under control was a 30 hour a day job!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> We went into Afghanistan to get Bin Laden & then Bush declared him irrelevant, abandoning the effort.
We went into Afghanistan to take over the country because that's where the attack came from, dumbass.
Mission Accomplished.
Now, Obama is giving it back to the Taliban.

By the way, you never gave us any reason why we need to talk to the Taliban, anyway. If Obama wants to surrender and leave, justp pack up and go. We could be completely out of Afghanistan in less than a month. Why are we staying longer?
... unless it's to sabotage the Karzai government and put the Taliban back in control of the Afghan government.

Why are there engaging in talks with the Taliban? Karzai don't want it. The Taliban attacked us on 9/11(2001). They're not surrendering to the Armed Forces of the United States.
Why are we even talking with them?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
May take months...
Aren't you late for class? You were going to teach us some history. Remember?

Don't make me pull my belt off and wear your ass out.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bill Gates owns a ton of permanent Life insurance as well as Donald Trump."
Lol...so, instead of parroting what you read, why don't you tell us exactly how much whole life insursnce he has.
GFY dummy, it's well known that sports figures, captains of industry and entertainment figures purchase life insurance or negotiate for it in their contracts/accept it in a compensation package.

Point is that damn near every wealthy person has life insurance in spite of what Galt say's and your stupid azz echos.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Then he shouldn't have gotten the nomination, son!
McCain lost because he catered to the people who were already going to vote for him. Picking Palin simply solidified that point.
It also turned off those who were undecided... especially when the comical antics of her handlers to keep her under control was a 30 hour a day job!
Like Biden, right?
Do you listen to yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 881,041 - 881,060 of1,036,702
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min Catfish Hunter 96,275
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Religionthebiglie 47,174
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min Eric 65,547
Music Artists A to Z 34 min _Zoey_ 99
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min litesong 43,160
Abby 4-23 1 hr PEllen 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
Amy 4-23 1 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 8 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••