Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TSM

El Paso, TX

#959282 Aug 4, 2013
Axelrod is usually Off Target but when he said the Presidency is to Vast for Obama he was RIGHT on Target!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#959283 Aug 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the Internal Revenue Service should be in charge of health care?
Do you think the Obama administration knows how to implement the Affordable Healthcare Act?
Do you think the majority of Americans understand the Affordable Healthcare Act?
Answer the questions. This is the legacy of the president you voted for. At least you should be able to answer the questions.
Oh fer cryin' out loud woman, how long have you been paying FICA, what is it for, and which agency administers it?????

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#959284 Aug 4, 2013
It does not pay to be a liar...

"Tawana Brawley, the woman who falsely accused six white men, including police officers, of having raped her, was served with a court order earlier this year to settle a hefty defamation suit against her. This week she made her first payment."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/tawan...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959285 Aug 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Yeah made a good point last night. He said if Romney/Ryan got in, we'd have less than what we have now.
And I agreed. Less scandals. Less money taken out of our checks. Less confusion and costs implementing Obamacare. Less fear and uncertainty about future health care. Less concern about government becoming Big Brother. Less poverty. Less unemployment. Less power grabbing.
Hard to believe I agreed with Yeah.
The major difference between the left and Conservatives:

leftists always have their hands out, waiting for government to drop something into the outstretched palm.

Conservatives want as little as possible from government.

The less these useless fcks in government actually "DO", the better off everyone will be.....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#959286 Aug 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think republicans feel as threatened by their opposition as this president does?
Do you think this president is more concerned about "chatter" from Americans who oppose his vision or terrorist "chatter" knowing he refuses to call them terrorists?
Are you going to blame us this time too or republicans for this administration's irrational fear of domestic uprisings more than foreign threats?
Just curious because it's hard to know who this president thinks are the real enemies.
Crimea river, both parties are playing political games. Its just people like you who believe its real or relevant.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#959287 Aug 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you have something to back up your claim that the method of calculating the unemployment rate has changes, your post is post is meaningless.
"real dumb"
Every post you offer is meaningless.
Peace
KMA
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959288 Aug 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I based my reply on the post to which I replied maybe you should take it up with that poster dumbass.
Dont use foul language on this forum, you decrepit, fat old fck....

Location hidden

#959289 Aug 4, 2013
If those idiot Cons would stop seeing only black and white...

"The core group of Republicans who are pushing the House toward a showdown with the White House over the debt ceiling and government spending is made up of 41 members — all white men except for two"

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/08/mostly-w...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959290 Aug 4, 2013
killtaker wrote:
"Tawana Brawley, the woman who falsely accused six white men, including police officers, of having raped her, was served with a court order earlier this year to settle a hefty defamation suit against her. This week she made her first payment."
Did that fat ugly pig blow the judgement holder??, cause she sure doesnt have any money......:-)

Spokane, WA

#959291 Aug 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, another right whiner who ha no clue to who Pelosi addressed that comment. A comment about a bill that had nothing to do with my post.
"real dumb"
Hey lame brain, pelousy had no idea who she was talking to or what she was talking about. She is much like you, no substance, lots of BS and lies.
Peace
KMA
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#959292 Aug 4, 2013
killtaker wrote:
Most? Hmmmmmmm?

Most people voted for Obama!

Twice!

AFTER the ACA became law of the land, upheld by supreme court.

VOTED FOR OBAMA AGAIN. <----- majority!

My Dr. said it best:

"I will hire more people in my practice on Jan. 1, 2014. My uninsured patients will finally get good medical insurance guaranteed by law. Now half my patients are on payment plans with me. I have staff that I pay just to keep track. Sometimes I am never paid. People go bankrupt because of medical bills. When everyone has insurance: I will hire additional staff to care for patients, including additional doctors and nurses. Obamacare, as the republican doucchhees like to call it, will lead to a hiring boom. Those Republicans are so stupid. Never vote for one."

Doctors orders: Republicans bad for your health and the economy!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959293 Aug 4, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
I buy one track mind but do not feel LL is racist. She has never done the "Mouchelle posts" that morons seem to think amusing!
She is more fun than wax----300 names :-)
Republicans are in trouble and they hope some how benghazi will save them from their total lack of leadership. Nope
President Rush :-)
You gay, retarded homo; if you think the Presidency is that important, you really don't have a clue how our wonderful system of checks & balance (installed by our ingenious Founding Fathers) works.

Besides, most damage wrought by the odumbo administration is being effectively undermined at the State level......

Location hidden

#959294 Aug 4, 2013
Happy Birthday!

"Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s ‘Tent City’ Celebrates 20 Years of Hard Time and Enraged Activists"

http://floppingaces.net/most_wanted/sheriff-j...

Spokane, WA

#959295 Aug 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> If your county has a county owned hospital, it has nothing to do with the federal government.
"real dumb"
Federal government, county government, makes no difference. Politicians deciding how one spends his monies and offers freebees to the lazy. For a moocher like you it is utopia.
Peace
KMA
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959296 Aug 4, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Abolishing Medicare and Social Security is not a reform plan. Paul Ryan, in his more candid ,private moments off-the-record, have made it clear that he wants to completely wipe out FDR and the Kennedy/Johnson years of liberal, progressive reform.
More power to him (Ryan) then.

FDR was a cripple himself, therefore he felt everyone need the same handout. JFK was just a perverted letch, and his sleazy activities got his brains blown out all over the Dallas asphalt....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#959297 Aug 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Not my logic son. You set it up that way. So tell me, when did the law change on CRA?
What's interesting now is you're trying to confuse the CRA for the financial crisis....
.... or maybe you're not trying to confuse the issue at all since you don't understand it to begin with.
I know you dont understand the issue to begin which you are proving besides I set nothing up that is how the Pseudo Liberal Clinton Adminstration wanted the CRA to work & operate and for some reason you seem not to mention how the actions of the CRA that were pushed by the Clinton Adminstration & his HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo which set everything in motion back in 1990's with those phony backed US mortgage Securities and knew it and what the Clinton Adminstration was doing.

The housing bubble and the financial crisis

http://paecon.net/PAEReview/issue46/Baker46.p...

Housing Bubble, Financial Crisis – What Happened, Who is Responsible

http://tjhancock.wordpress.com/housing-bubble...

How The Democrats Caused The Financial Crisis Starring Bill Clinton's HUD Secretary Andrew Cuomo And Barack Obama; With Special Guest Appearances By Bill Clinton And Jimmy Carter

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#959298 Aug 4, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
I buy one track mind but do not feel LL is racist. She has never done the "Mouchelle posts" that morons seem to think amusing!
She is more fun than wax----300 names :-)
Republicans are in trouble and they hope some how benghazi will save them from their total lack of leadership. Nope
President Rush :-)
There are very few other excuses for why Carole(LoisLane)continues to support anti-integration policies, overturning Obamacare, and hailing revised segregationist policies from voter suppression to not expanding medicaid to keeping student loan interest rates high, throughout the South from Texas , Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, North and South Carolina . Racism by any other name.

Spokane, WA

#959299 Aug 4, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I based my reply on the post to which I replied maybe you should take it up with that poster dumbass.
"dumos"
Lying and back tracking your specialties. Keep it up.
Peace
KMA

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#959300 Aug 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you're 'analysis' versus the FRB.....
http://www.federalreserve.gov/communitydev/cr...
"Evaluation of CRA Performance
The CRA requires that each depository institution's record in helping meet the credit needs of its entire community be evaluated periodically. That record is taken into account in considering an institution's application for deposit facilities.
Neither the CRA nor its implementing regulation gives specific criteria for rating the performance of depository institutions. Rather, the law indicates that the evaluation process should accommodate an institution's individual circumstances. Nor does the law require institutions to make high-risk loans that jeopardize their safety. To the contrary, the law makes it clear that an institution's CRA activities should be undertaken in a safe and sound manner....."
FDIC.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#959301 Aug 4, 2013
killtaker wrote:
When will George Zimmerman make his first payment to society for keeping him out of prison for the murder of a young, black male?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-23-14 2 min Sublime1 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,396
Amy 10-24 14 min Sublime1 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Jonah1 50,630
Abby 10-24 26 min Sublime1 10
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Ansu Supplementary Admission 2014/2015 Released... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]