Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,047)

Showing posts 880,921 - 880,940 of1,071,860
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A scholarly butthole like you should have a better answer you idiot...
It's the culture
lol! You know what I like about you son?

You ALWAYS dump and run like a scared mouse!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooo, that's a big word! I must confess thought that being passionately anything is a kind of talent, isn't it? I mean your talent is being passionately self-righteous and telling other people what they are passionate about which isn't ever as good as what you're passionate about, right? Now, me, for instance, I'm passionately a friend of the Native American. Say, how many Seminoles are left in Seminole Florida? Gee, I guess they just weren't passionate enough, huh, you dumb prick?
Gravity is not responsible for rocks falling out of your head you moron...

If you are out to describe ignorance Tits Magee, you left elegance to the Republicans.

And... still you have no special talents you dumbass just passionately ignorant... Ignorance that can't be fixed from the level of unconsciousness you used when you created it moron...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And you have reached your limit on either son!
You keep setting a new personal low for yourself... and others!
Correction... you HAVEN'T reached your limit on either!
balls_4_Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
And THAT'S funny just because it's comin' from an ol' whore who thinks she's a Barbie doll. "Look mama, it's arms and legs move and it's always smiling! But when you pull the string on her back a man's voice comes out!" (Pulls the string) "I want a beer, wench!" (pulls it again) "Ducky, get me my pants!" (pulls it again) "You call this meatloaf?" The little girl's mother takes the doll, turns it over and sees that it was made in Texas or someplace like that, so she throws it on the ground and smashes it with her heel.
Consider this my typical response to all women who when they talk say the stuff men want them to. Three words, bitch: Municipal Bonds.
F bonds!

To hell with the stock market..
Blacks dont invest...

Clean african balls!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons.... always bringing in race.
It's the sellout of race with handouts and welfare - mixed with greed and hate you idiot which engenders the poison of liberalism...

It's the culture...
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A scholarly butthole like you should have a better answer you idiot...
It's the culture
Um, nope, nope it's the right answer. You're just too stoopid to see it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And you have reached your limit on either son!
You keep setting a new personal low for yourself... and others!
An immaculate member of sheep, senseless wingnut rhetoric, and all the plantation nonsense that goes by the name and democ-RAT Gilligan..

Yeah... It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It's the sellout of race with handouts and welfare - mixed with greed and hate you idiot which engenders the poison of liberalism...
It's the culture...
Glad to see you're proud of being a racist son. Most other cons try to hide or disguise it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, nope, nope it's the right answer. You're just too stoopid to see it.
Once again... Tits Magee.. You have no special talents just passionately ignorant...

Ignorance that can't be fixed from the same level of unconsciousness you used when you created it moron...

It's the culture...
piles_O_poop_4_O bama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You know what I like about you son?
You ALWAYS dump and run like a scared mouse!
Help! Help!

Save feces Democrats!

Bail out feces with romneys money!
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Gravity is not responsible for rocks falling out of your head you moron...
If you are out to describe ignorance Tits Magee, you left elegance to the Republicans.
And... still you have no special talents you dumbass just passionately ignorant... Ignorance that can't be fixed from the level of unconsciousness you used when you created it moron...
It's the culture...
Geeez, inside the dried up heart of an ancient internet pedant beats the dried up heart of, well, a frustrated academic,(shop teacher, huh?)'Elegant republicans,' huh? I suppose that goes along with the dancing elephants theme at the circus where you've moonlighted all these years... Elegance is a thing you and they will never have. Mass, perhaps, and a huge quantity of shit inefficient digestion leaves behind for others (like you, ironically) to sweep and shovel. But on the bright side you never forget, do you? Except the stuff that's inconvenient, of course. I suppose, in your case, it's the lack of a culture, isn't it?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>An immaculate member of sheep, senseless wingnut rhetoric, and all the plantation nonsense that goes by the name and democ-RAT Gilligan..
Yeah... It's the culture...
You should take your medication son.

And double the dosage!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you're proud of being a racist son. Most other cons try to hide or disguise it!
Yeah Gilligan using his "I am an idiot" defense...

You Gilligan are the classification for unconscious life that is incapable of thought and reason, non-sentients are nonetheless able to consume matter, reproduce, pollute the environment, transform energy, create carbon dioxide, and grow hair...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Once again... Tits Magee.. You have no special talents just passionately ignorant...
Ignorance that can't be fixed from the same level of unconsciousness you used when you created it moron...
It's the culture...
lol! YOU'RE talking about others not having special talents?!?!?!?!

And all you do is go on personal attacks?!?!?!

You really do try to prove you're a idiot of the first degres!
Tits Magee

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

I just took my special talent out of my pants for you. I typed this whole post withit.... with it, sorry. As all 11 remaining users of this woebegone forum clearly can see, I have quite a number od special talents. "Of," sorry. Since you're the gunfighter who aims to take me down, pardner, I suggest you spend the evening with Homer, and, no, not Simpson. You gotta start somewheres, cracker.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Gilligan using his "I am an idiot" defense...
You Gilligan are the classification for unconscious life that is incapable of thought and reason, non-sentients are nonetheless able to consume matter, reproduce, pollute the environment, transform energy, create carbon dioxide, and grow hair...
It's the culture...
lol! Keep running from reality son. Keep yourself isolated.

It's the only thing that protects your fragile ego!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeez, inside the dried up heart of an ancient internet pedant beats the dried up heart of, well, a frustrated academic,(shop teacher, huh?)'Elegant republicans,' huh? I suppose that goes along with the dancing elephants theme at the circus where you've moonlighted all these years... Elegance is a thing you and they will never have. Mass, perhaps, and a huge quantity of shit inefficient digestion leaves behind for others (like you, ironically) to sweep and shovel. But on the bright side you never forget, do you? Except the stuff that's inconvenient, of course. I suppose, in your case, it's the lack of a culture, isn't it?
Your addiction and obsession to idiot is an ardent interest of your pursuit Tits Magee... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to idiot and stupid you blathering, an unconscious fool...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Tits Magee wrote:
I just took my special talent out of my pants for you. I typed this whole post withit.... with it, sorry. As all 11 remaining users of this woebegone forum clearly can see, I have quite a number od special talents. "Of," sorry. Since you're the gunfighter who aims to take me down, pardner, I suggest you spend the evening with Homer, and, no, not Simpson. You gotta start somewheres, cracker.
Progress for you inbreds is when you move on from your siblings to cousins!

Tits Magee's self-congratulatory discussion, where little to no brain activity or thought progress is ever made...

It's the culture...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You keep making the same claim over and over trying to refute the facts the FRB offers with your opinions.
You can't.
And no, you did not have to be federally insured to not comply with CRA. There is also a capital thresh hold. And then only if an institution wishes to go into other merger and financial endeavours that GLB opened up.
Geez son. You really need to get away from the conservative talking points and blaming non cons for the financial problems.
Its you & the other Pseudo Liberals that keeps making the same claim over & over spinning & spinning the facts and posted the link to when CRA was amended & non FDIC banks do not have to comply to the CRA.

Does the CRA apply to all depository institutions?

The CRA applies to depository institutions that carry FDIC deposit insurance.

The CRA does not apply to special purpose banks (12 CFR 25.11), such as bankers banks and banks that—
•Provide cash management controlled disbursement services, or
•Serve as correspondent banks, trust companies, or clearing agents 12 USC 24 (Seventh).

http://www.occ.gov/topics/compliance-bsa/cra/...
Foolio

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

om oh oh omg

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 880,921 - 880,940 of1,071,860
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 8 min Jew Snake 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,125
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min wojar 173,590
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min SpaceBlues 45,456
Amy 7-11 22 min Cass 4
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 28 min andet1987 391
Abby 7-11 29 min Cass 4
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search