Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
880,621 - 880,640 of 1,100,068 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
Homo

United States

#958828 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree.
Of course you do, idiot.
Homo

United States

#958829 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
Well if two parents are the keys to a child's success I'm guessing most of the rightwingers here were raised by wolves or possibly a hyena.
Lame
Homo

United States

#958830 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
One liberal or moderate is far more capable and nurturing than 2 disinterested, uncaring, Republican mother and father.
Sure, Homer. Tell us about how it worked for you, idiot.
TyWana Washington

West Babylon, NY

#958831 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
One liberal or moderate is far more capable and nurturing than 2 disinterested, uncaring, Republican mother and father.
I be sayin that to. The Repyblicans only care abouts there kids bein successful and shit I be see in how many more dollas bes on my food card fo each kid and shit. And whiles I be sittin in social services they be askin me if I want a free cellphone. I be votin Denocrat even those I got another baby do and can't get to votes at that time. My babys daddy can't vote cause he be in jail. But gots to keep dimmocrats in office so I don't have to ever be responsibal and shit.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#958832 Aug 2, 2013
AMY SCHUMER:

You know that show 'Teen Mom'? Or if you're from the South,'Mom.'
Homo

United States

#958833 Aug 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree somewhat...it's all just the results of another one of bloviated O'kennedy's poliTically flocked up messes.
Kind of like he hand in the libuhrulTic degradation of immigration policies in the 60's.
???
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958834 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
States That Allow Same-Sex Marriage Have Lower Divorce Rates
Here’s an answer to claims that allowing gays to marry will destroy the institution for everyone: the divorce rate in the states that allow gay marriage is 20 percent lower than in states that prohibit it. The state with the lowest divorce rate, Massachusetts, was also the first state to legalize same-sex marriage, in 2004.(Massachusetts’s divorce rate has actually declined since then.) Of the 15 states with the highest divorce rates, all ban gays and lesbians from marrying.
Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Sta...
Maybe 2 same sex parents are the way to raise a child. Seems more stable than the traditional family.
Nope-people that want their kids-as in mutually agreed upon having them to START with-as in NO "oops-trapped ya"-- or any of THAT kind of manipulative stuff" love them, and have no issues accepting the realities that goes along with having kids-make the best parents, no matter the race, creed, color, political label or what ever in the hell else preference libuhrulTics try and distort truth in reality with these days.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958835 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose it's just as well my comment went right over your head. Homer would hate to insult anyone.
Yeah me too, bless your heart :-).
Homo

United States

#958836 Aug 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
raised by land crabs.. they move from side to side, not forward.
Republican do not move forward.
Leech.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#958837 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Here's what I know... the FRB has the statistics and numbers to show CRA played, at most, a small, insignificant role. FRB data also shows many of the so called CRA loans didn't qualify as such.
And FRB is charged with enforcement.
This versus your outsiders who give their analysis of what they BELIEVE is problems, minus the numbers because they're using their form of 'logic'... in many cases in support of their politics.
Clinton didn't create the housing mess. Corporations in conjunction with capitalism did (as noted by the Bank of America article I presented).
This is what I KNOW for a fact.
Whether you choose to accept reality or not is up to you.
Clinton’s Legacy: The Financial and Housing Meltdown

Clinton sowed the seeds of the Great Recession by helping to inflate the housing bubble.

Sheldon Richman | October 14, 2012

Clinton, however, sowed the seeds of the Great Recession by helping to inflate the housing bubble, a key part of the financial debacle of 2007. But this wasn’t because he (not George W. Bush) signed two financial deregulation bills. Although Clinton legalized interstate banking in 1994 and commercial/investment banking combinations in 1999, that had nothing to do with the meltdown.

Then why is Clinton culpable? Because his secretary of housing and urban development, Andrew Cuomo, current governor of New York and a likely 2016 presidential aspirant, accelerated easy-housing policies and inflated the housing bubble, setting the stage for its collapse.

http://reason.com/archives/2012/10/14/clinton...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958838 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
AMY SCHUMER:
You know that show 'Teen Mom'? Or if you're from the South,'Mom.'
Is Strausburg above the Mason Dixon line? lol
Homo

United States

#958839 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean?
No.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958840 Aug 2, 2013
Homo wrote:
<quoted text>
???
SOME knowledge of actual US History Required.
Homo

United States

#958841 Aug 2, 2013
Good night Democrat Obama voting racists. Hate on, man.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#958842 Aug 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Strausburg above the Mason Dixon line? lol
Dunno, is that a woman's prison?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958843 Aug 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You offer free Lip Service.
That explains your popularity.
lol! It's my right as an AMERICAN, son.

I guess you don't have that freedom in YOUR country!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958844 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah you are FOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I move to a country you feel comfortable in son?
I'm a man, you area weakling. I already won.
That's why you are here whining like a little baby.
You're the one who feels comfortable son.

As for you being a man.... I guess you can make that claim!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958845 Aug 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
SAN ANTONIO (The Borowitz R)—Texas Gov. Rick Perry announced yesterday that he would not seek reëlection, telling supporters,“The time has come to pass the mantle of leadership to a new generation of boneheads.”
“I’ve had a good run,” he said.“But after twelve years, someone else who isn’t playing with a full deck should take a turn at the wheel.”
Reflecting on his twelve years as governor, Mr. Perry said that he had “no regrets” except for being incoherent the entire time.
Before leaving office, Gov. Perry said that he would propose three signature bills “just to let future Texans know how Rick Perry marked his territory.”
The first bill would require all voters in the state to have an I.D. with a photo of a white person;
the second would force anyone filibustering an anti-abortion bill to ride a mechanical bull;
and the third he could not remember.
lol! That's tricky rick!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958846 Aug 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does one go to receive Human Training?
The Chicago Hood?
Or the Magic Negro's Benghazi School of Disinformation and Torpor?
Parents son.

Obviously a missing component in your life.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958847 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah you are FOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave, PDupont, Yeah, Tenzing, lily and the rest of the blood suckers are nothing more than greedy people who think they are "owed stuff" because they occupy space.
lol! Typical crybaby, whining and bitching con.

Always someone else causing grief for you.

You simply can't man-up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 8-29 23 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Don’t Mess With Russia 39 min Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 59 min Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
Abby 8-29 1 hr Kuuipo 9
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE