Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457512 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Tits Magee

Roubaix, France

#959534 Aug 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No Doc loans had nothing to do with Capitalism. It had to do with liberals thinking they were entitled to 'get a house. Clinton made sure they did.
Hi, baby. What happened to your tool in California? It's been so long I can't remember his name just the dandruff... I remember he had a wife with MS... is she dead? Is he dead? Are you dead old woman? Wanna be?
Tits Magee

Roubaix, France

#959536 Aug 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.
Hahahahahahahaha, I think there's reason to believe you might be an asshole sucking bone head. Why do you image no doc loans even arrived on the whoreizon? Hey, c'mon bend over and take it up the ass like mama taught you, clown. Hey, the girl had to make a living... are you Polish? Do you all smell like cabbage?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#959537 Aug 4, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> And what 'argument about Republicans' was that? I argued that the Eisenhower Civil Rights Act of 1957 was so altered and watered down that it was made impossible for the Federal Government to enforce it. It became imperative for John F Kennedy to sign another Civil Rights Bill of 1960 .


But you're still distorting the facts. The person responsible for the bill being watered down beyond recognition was Democratic Senate Majority Leader, Lyndon Baines Johnson.

Again, according to your source:

"The Democratic Senate Majority Leader, Lyndon Baines Johnson from Texas, realized that the bill and its journey through Congress could tear apart his party whose southern bloc was anti-civil rights and northern members were more pro-civil rights. Southern senators occupied chairs of numerous important committees due to their long seniority. Johnson sent the bill to the judiciary committee led by Senator James Eastland from Mississippi who proceeded to change and alter the bill almost beyond recognition. Johnson sought recognition from civil rights advocates for passing the bill while also receiving recognition from the mostly southern anti-civil rights Democrats for reducing it so much as to kill it."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...

Just like a Democrat. Johnson was a weasel like the others who followed him in his party. Lie...cheat...steal...whatever .
Tits Magee

Roubaix, France

#959542 Aug 4, 2013
The secret to killing a republican is to do make them do it to themselves. You don't even need to touch them, you just gotta spread peanut butter on their ass and turn a half dozen other squirrels loose.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#959543 Aug 4, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Or will it be a repeat of 2012...the clown circus primary season.
The Republicans took back the House in 2012. Just missed taking back the Senate by 6 or 7 seats. Don't forget.

Romney's Mormonism was his Achilles heel, I believe. That, and the fact he let several golden opportunities slip through his hands in the last two debates. A major hurricane weeks before the election that put Obama in the spotlight for an entire week and Romney on the back burner didn't help either.

But Romney would have been a great president.
LCN Llin

United States

#959546 Aug 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're still distorting the facts. The person responsible for the bill being watered down beyond recognition was Democratic Senate Majority Leader, Lyndon Baines Johnson.
Again, according to your source:
"The Democratic Senate Majority Leader, Lyndon Baines Johnson from Texas, realized that the bill and its journey through Congress could tear apart his party whose southern bloc was anti-civil rights and northern members were more pro-civil rights. Southern senators occupied chairs of numerous important committees due to their long seniority. Johnson sent the bill to the judiciary committee led by Senator James Eastland from Mississippi who proceeded to change and alter the bill almost beyond recognition. Johnson sought recognition from civil rights advocates for passing the bill while also receiving recognition from the mostly southern anti-civil rights Democrats for reducing it so much as to kill it."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...
Just like a Democrat. Johnson was a weasel like the others who followed him in his party. Lie...cheat...steal...whatever .
Rubio will have difficulty getting the nomination when the base of the GOP wants to deport him.
LOL
LCN Llin

United States

#959547 Aug 4, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
The secret to killing a republican is to do make them do it to themselves. You don't even need to touch them, you just gotta spread peanut butter on their ass and turn a half dozen other squirrels loose.
Democrats invented the word RINO ?
Tits Magee

Roubaix, France

#959548 Aug 4, 2013
There's no one left, carol... they're all gone... why do think that is? Do you ever think at all, Barbie?
Tits Magee

Roubaix, France

#959549 Aug 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>

But Romney would have been a great president.
Yeah, just like he woulda been a great Veterinarian.
LCN Llin

United States

#959550 Aug 4, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Minstrel show....
Right Wing Media Continues to Drag Out Black Conservatives to Attack Obama's Speech on Race
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/r...
Not a convincing show !
LCN Llin

United States

#959552 Aug 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans took back the House in 2012. Just missed taking back the Senate by 6 or 7 seats. Don't forget.
Romney's Mormonism was his Achilles heel, I believe. That, and the fact he let several golden opportunities slip through his hands in the last two debates. A major hurricane weeks before the election that put Obama in the spotlight for an entire week and Romney on the back burner didn't help either.
But Romney would have been a great president.
Just missed taking back the Senate by 6 or 7 seats.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#959553 Aug 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If they testified then you know their names right?
Were the two CIA agents actually in Benghazi during the attacks?
You're lying again baby.
The three whistleblowers who testified about Benghazi were State Department officials.

Gregory N. Hicks, a foreign service officer and former Deputy Chief of Mission/Chargé d’Affairs in Libya.

Former Marine Mark I. Thompson, acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for Counterterrorism for the State Department.

Eric Nordstrom, Diplomatic Security Officer and former Regional Security Officer in Libya.

Their testimonies were pretty compelling. Did you not see any of the coverage?
bureau hq

United States

#959554 Aug 4, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahaha, I think there's reason to believe you might be an asshole sucking bone head. Why do you image no doc loans even arrived on the whoreizon? Hey, c'mon bend over and take it up the ass like mama taught you, clown. Hey, the girl had to make a living... are you Polish? Do you all smell like cabbage?
You rang?

Komrad Lenin here!

Cabbage...oh...cabbage! I had millions eating it after I made myself king!

Obammie will have you eating taters and cabbage while riding a mule! You can kiss that kia goodbye!

In da gulag you will be bent over and a torch will be inserted in yer butt!

You so lucky...

Commie sense
By komrad lenin
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959555 Aug 4, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
The secret to killing a republican is to do make them do it to themselves. You don't even need to touch them, you just gotta spread peanut butter on their ass and turn a half dozen other squirrels loose.
Pops, do spread peanut butter on your crack and let the poodle lick it off? Have him piss on the wheels of your chair, too. Lube that baby up (just like you)....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959556 Aug 4, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just missed taking back the Senate by 6 or 7 seats.
You will be blubbering in your spooge again after the mid-terms. Baruck got his azz handed to him last time at the height of his popularity. You think things will go better now that he's so far underwater??...:-)
LCN Llin

United States

#959557 Aug 4, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like he woulda been a great Veterinarian.
Did Not have to move into a smaller house
LCN Llin

United States

#959558 Aug 4, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And none of these mystery persons have names?
How did things go with Lt Col George Bristol last week?
When do you suppose Issa will subpoena Paula Broadwell, she seems to know as much about Benghazi as any of the whistle blowers.
Back away from the bong!
Interesting
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959559 Aug 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's very sad when you have to agree with a name changer who offers nothing but ANOTHER opinion.
Here Donger, I dug up this clip of you way back when you first developed your yen for fixin vittles. You were quite a stunning chinaman back in the day....

bureau hq

United States

#959560 Aug 4, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like he woulda been a great Veterinarian.
Komrad Lenim here:

Jobs! Someone say jobs?

I am king of finding dipschits like you a career!
By reading your post we have position for you!

You team up with Liberal medical team to wash old man ball sacks! Scrubby-scrub!

No licking...only wash!

Kommie sense
by komrad lenin
LCN Llin

United States

#959562 Aug 4, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> "Reluctantly"? Here's LBJ's speech to Congress urging them to pass the Civil Rights Act of 1965( less than a year after earlier versions of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 were 'watered down' enough to get passed) LBJ doesn't sound 'reluctant' at all! "I will send to Congress a law designed to eliminate illegal barriers to the right to vote….
To those who seek to avoid action by their National Government in their home communities—who want to and who seek to maintain purely local control over elections—the answer is simple. Open your polling places to all your people. Allow men and women to register and vote whatever the color of their skin. Extend the rights of citizenship to every citizen of this land. There is no constitutional issue here. The command of the Constitution is plain. There is no moral issue. It is wrong—deadly wrong—to deny any of your fellow Americans the right to vote in this country. There is no issue of States rights or National rights. There is only the struggle for human rights."
http://www.greatamericandocuments.com/speeche...
Check Mate - frontporchreactionary !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min loose cannon 230,907
Johnny Murray a/k/a Johnny's Marine 8 min Elder James Johnson 34
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min John Schanahan 104,488
last post wins! (Apr '13) 57 min They cannot kill ... 1,953
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,738
Why does Chicago want to harbor illegal criminals 1 hr YIM 9
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 62,296

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages