Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1233747 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#959127 Aug 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> No one chamged how the unremployment rate is calculated.
Quit your whining & trying to twist positive reports into negative ones because you can't stand when Obama.
I can tell you this, gaining 160,000 jobs a months is a far way from losing 750,000 jobs a month.
Furthermore, if there wasn't the Bush recession, the worst in 80 years, we wouldn't be so worried about the unemployment rate.
9 million fewer participants, dickhead, since Obama took office. Use whatever calculation and lame excuse you want. 12% is the actual unemployment rate. Numbers don't lie, but Democrats do.

I guess there's some honor in defending your employer, but you give it all up when you lie for him.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#959128 Aug 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you're proud of being a racist son. Most other cons try to hide or disguise it!
Really son? I've heard more than a couple of Democrats say to me they are happy the blacks are killing themselves in the cities.

I know you love the race card game, so sorry to burst your bubble.

You can crawl back under your rock now.

The race card is all used up, libtard.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959129 Aug 3, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really son? I've heard more than a couple of Democrats say to me they are happy the blacks are killing themselves in the cities.
I know you love the race card game, so sorry to burst your bubble.
You can crawl back under your rock now.
The race card is all used up, libtard.
Count me among those who are ALWAYS happy when one thug kills another, because you know it wont be long before the "winner" buys the farm too. One can never have enough thug deaths; good times!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959130 Aug 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should take your medication son.
And double the dosage!
Dong!! STFU and get behind the stove!! Retarded chinamen need to know their place....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959131 Aug 3, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeez, inside the dried up heart of an ancient internet pedant beats the dried up heart of, well, a frustrated academic,(shop teacher, huh?)'Elegant republicans,' huh? I suppose that goes along with the dancing elephants theme at the circus where you've moonlighted all these years... Elegance is a thing you and they will never have. Mass, perhaps, and a huge quantity of shit inefficient digestion leaves behind for others (like you, ironically) to sweep and shovel. But on the bright side you never forget, do you? Except the stuff that's inconvenient, of course. I suppose, in your case, it's the lack of a culture, isn't it?
Wait: do you hear that cnt leospamdra's imaginary publishing agent knocking on your door right now?

Me either.....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#959132 Aug 3, 2013
OK leftist phags, its time for the afternoon edition of "learnin ta spell wit jeantel"!!

The word for this afternoon is "Button". Now, lets have lil rachel use it in a sentence:

"dat ho put her button ma couch an broke it".....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#959134 Aug 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! If they couldn't cry IRS and Benshazi, they wouldn't have anything to complain about.
It doesn't matter to them it's a done deal and others have moved forward while they're stuck in the muck of their own creation.
But... it's all they have left!
"yuck"
And the families of those murdered in Benghazi are stuck in the muck of failed policies of president nobama, they have less. Family members dead, not a big deal ask, ask hilary.
Peace
KMA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#959135 Aug 3, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> No one chamged how the unremployment rate is calculated.
Quit your whining & trying to twist positive reports into negative ones because you can't stand when Obama.
I can tell you this, gaining 160,000 jobs a months is a far way from losing 750,000 jobs a month.
Furthermore, if there wasn't the Bush recession, the worst in 80 years, we wouldn't be so worried about the unemployment rate.
Correction. Democrat recession. Pelosi & Reid, now Obama.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#959136 Aug 3, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK leftist phags, its time for the afternoon edition of "learnin ta spell wit jeantel"!!
The word for this afternoon is "Button". Now, lets have lil rachel use it in a sentence:
"dat ho put her button ma couch an broke it".....
Bawwaaahhh!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#959137 Aug 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to see you're proud of being a racist son. Most other cons try to hide or disguise it!
Lyndon Johnson, and the Concept of the Democrat Plantation

http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/2012/10/lynd...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#959138 Aug 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's a good thing you're only offering personal attacks and staying out of the real world son.
You couldn't handle it!
This is the only thing you do here, oddball.

W E I R D O...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#959139 Aug 3, 2013
Isn't it great?

McCain lost to Obama!

Lost to the black guy you all hate.
The one with no birffer cert?

LOL!

He kicked your azzzzz!

Then fancy Nancy magic undies?

Mutt the mormron loser will never be president!

Ever!

That must go down so nice?

The Genius in the house!

Look at that stock market: over doubled!

Housing back.

Car sales strong.

Oil ok.

The Genius kicked your azzzzzz!

And has done great:

ACA: this October: all States!

GUARANTEED MEDICAL INSURANCE!

YOU CAN NOT BE TURNED DOWN!

THANKS GENIUS!

(check out your States exchange!)

Sckkkkk on that! Complainers!
LCN Llin

United States

#959140 Aug 3, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Lyndon Johnson, and the Concept of the Democrat Plantation
http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/2012/10/lynd...
Eisenhower role as President Johnson advisor in Vietnam War revealed recently
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#959141 Aug 3, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Isn't it great?
McCain lost to Obama!
Lost to the black guy you all hate.
The one with no birffer cert?
LOL!
He kicked your azzzzz!
Then fancy Nancy magic undies?
Mutt the mormron loser will never be president!
Ever!
That must go down so nice?
The Genius in the house!
Look at that stock market: over doubled!
Housing back.
Car sales strong.
Oil ok.
The Genius kicked your azzzzzz!
And has done great:
ACA: this October: all States!
GUARANTEED MEDICAL INSURANCE!
YOU CAN NOT BE TURNED DOWN!
THANKS GENIUS!
(check out your States exchange!)
Sckkkkk on that! Complainers!
Ruth Chambers Holt???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC - Knightdale, NC
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet

http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#959142 Aug 3, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Eisenhower role as President Johnson advisor in Vietnam War revealed recently
In 1957 it was Republican President Eisenhower who authored the Civil Rights Bill... Johnson regrettably signed it...

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

#959143 Aug 3, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>In 1957 it was Republican President Eisenhower who authored the Civil Rights Bill... Johnson regrettably signed it...
It's the culture...
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#959144 Aug 3, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Eisenhower role as President Johnson advisor in Vietnam War revealed recently
I can believe that because Eisenhower was considered a progressive too and would be considered a RINO today.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#959146 Aug 3, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Patrick a pompous head circle jerk posting a self-congratulatory discussion with himself where little to no progress is never made...

Oh... and Kermit Gosnell's car had a Brother Obama bumper-sticker on it.

It's the culture...
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#959147 Aug 3, 2013
Obama’s empathy for our nation has been demonstrated numerous times. That’s why republicans have labeled him as Obamacare. Now he is going to gather up the Tea and cast it out unto the waters of oblivion with the traditionalist republicans help.
Fortunately there is hope and it is being demonstrated, more and more every day, with the moderate republicans and the intellectuals of the party that are distancing themselves from the dysfunctional “Ideologues” of their party. Obama has aided them with his brilliance. A Tea bulwark has fallen.
Obamacare drives a wedge, fracturing republican party. Phoenix Arizona’s Governor Jan Brewer pulled off a major coup by distancing herself, along with a few staunch republican state senators, from their extremist elements within their party. Rallying the support by emphasizing “Moral and Monetarily Correct”. Stating “It’s pro-life, it’s saving lives, it is creating jobs, it is saving hospitals,” and “I don’t know how you can get any more conservative than that,”
Typical of the intoxicated Tea Party’s strategy. Derogatory remarks are let loose with no substance to any issue for debate. Going so far as to invoke some religious sniping by A.J LaFaro chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Committee, comparing Jan Brewer to Judas! Libertarian blog post by Tyler S. Boyer on the “Freedom Works” site, refers to Jan as “An unfortunate display of ineptitude.” Derogatory continues to surface from the right wing extremist. Reagan once said” Republicans should not speak ill of one another” Something the extremist have ignored, as they have demonstrated on various issues, ignoring supporting their constituents for some personal ego political ploy. Ignoring the facts that voters agreed, in 1996 and in 2000, to extend Medicaid coverage to childless adults, one of the main beneficiaries of the Medicaid expansion.
Mr. Coughlin states “Ideologues have their agendas” Mr. Coughlin goes on to say “and the part of the party that’s taking issue with the governor right now is all made up of ideologues”!
Moderate republicans will be required to expand their platforms to educate their constituents of the fallacies of the zealot extremist policies. Focusing on the more intelligent groups within their spheres such as women and independents.
Bruce Merrill, political behaviorist senior research at Morrison Institute for Public Policy of the Arizona University states “how truly fractured the Republican Party in Arizona is.” expressly due to Obamacare.
“The real brilliance of Barack Obama when he made Medicaid an all-or-nothing proposition,” giving states no option but to cover individuals with incomes up to 133 percent of the federal poverty line if they were to qualify for federal reimbursement,“was that he pitted fiscally conservative Republicans against one another,” he said.
Governor Jan Brewer views it as merely bruised egos that will heal with time.“Nobody likes to lose, and that’s what happened”. AND this is but one example of many.
Tea will not be served…. Out of service…
LCN Llin

United States

#959148 Aug 3, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I can believe that because Eisenhower was considered a progressive too and would be considered a RINO today.
Tea Party and Birfoons are driving the republicans so far to the right that they will lose.

"The Presidents Club" (Nancy Gibbs and Michael Duffy) has description of LBJ relying on advice from IKE.

Sen. McCain and GW Bush seem welcome at the White House.
Reagan would be a RINO,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Coffee Party 190,113
News Chicago to borrow $674 million, but junk status... 8 min reality is a crutch 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min litesong 53,483
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,006
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,247
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 70,034
Ask Amy 5-27-15 14 hr RACE 15
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]