Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
proud2bwhite

Philadelphia, PA

#958877 Aug 2, 2013
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Is this one of the illeagal piece of shit scumbags the treasonous piece of filth that occupies the white house wants to give our country to. F these wet back scum and F the filthy bastard that wants to make them legal.

Why isn't this story on national news????
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958878 Aug 2, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>There is no need to, the Federal Reserve Board doesnt write the Laws or Amended them like the Community Reinvestment Act and FRB wasnt responsible for Fannie and Freddie either and it was the Pseudo Liberal Democrats that said there was nothing wrong with Fannie & Freddie and that Pseudo Liberal was Barney Franks and was he wrong on that.
The True Origins of This Financial Crisis
By Peter J. Wallison from the February 2009 issue
As opposed to a desperate liberal legend.
http://spectator.org/archives/2009/02/06/the-...
True. But FRB does have the data to make a determination, unlike the guessing and analysis that cons use instead. And they still continue to accumulate them, unlike your one hit wonder sources.

As I said, your links offer nothing in the way of data unlike the FRB sites.

It's their data against the guesses of those who prefer a different take or have a political agenda to follow.

You can disagree with me all you want. It doesn't change the facts of the matter.
proud2bwhite

Philadelphia, PA

#958879 Aug 2, 2013
http://www.alipac.us/content/illegal-alien-ra...
This piece of shit should be draged behind a car and what's left ,tossed back over the border fence
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958881 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>True. But FRB does have the data to make a determination, unlike the guessing and analysis that cons use instead. And they still continue to accumulate them, unlike your one hit wonder sources.
It's their data against the guesses of those who prefer a different take or have a political agenda to follow.
You can disagree with me all you want. It doesn't change the facts of the matter.
The current Fed is purely political, pumping money into the economy for life support.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958882 Aug 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The current Fed is purely political, pumping money into the economy for life support.
The point was CRA for those who were having trouble accepting facts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958883 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The point was CRA for those who were having trouble accepting facts.
Bad loans are bad loans regardless of the reason.

Require 20% cash down payment to buy a home and defaults will be negligible.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#958884 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>True. But FRB does have the data to make a determination, unlike the guessing and analysis that cons use instead. And they still continue to accumulate them, unlike your one hit wonder sources.
The Clinton Adminstration and the Psuedo Liberals along with the Federal Reserve worked together that created the Economical Policy with the Federal Reserves Data which created the 2008 Financial Crisis and dont you remember Greeenspan testifying before Congress and was that data wrong.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958885 Aug 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. So what's all the cock-n-bull these people are passing about CRA and Clinton and democrats and the cause of the financial meltdown?

I agree. Bad loans are bad loans. And clearly banks were using capitalism to make money hand over fist while screwing the people they loaned money to.

And they knew it.

But hey, if your fellow cons want to blame someone for CRA, they need to do more balanced research. Because obviously they are so politically skewed they can't see the truth from their politics.

Location hidden

#958886 Aug 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the Federal Reserve is purely politically motivated & the Fed Policy is politically motivated economically.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958887 Aug 2, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>The Clinton Adminstration and the Psuedo Liberals along with the Federal Reserve worked together that created the Economical Policy with the Federal Reserves Data which created the 2008 Financial Crisis and dont you remember Greeenspan testifying before Congress and was that data wrong.
Well that's just fine.

It's no longer your sources but your claims as proof.

You're swimming against the tide.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#958888 Aug 2, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly the Federal Reserve is purely politically motivated & the Fed Policy is politically motivated economically.
And the CRA debacle you people are claiming was caused by democrats was simply a capitalistic run by corporations to make money.

CRA wasn't the issue. Cons just want to make it that way.

Location hidden

#958891 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's just fine.
It's no longer your sources but your claims as proof.
You're swimming against the tide.
its you that has been swimming againt the tide and have been doing it for quite some time and provided you with links and which you provided nothing just spam.

Location hidden

#958892 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And the CRA debacle you people are claiming was caused by democrats was simply a capitalistic run by corporations to make money.
CRA wasn't the issue. Cons just want to make it that way.
you still dont get it, it was the Federal Government forcing the Banks to do it and here is Bill Clinton confirming it what the Purpose of the CRA and what his administration was doing.

Bill Clinton: Laying the Foundation for The House of Cards

NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#958893 Aug 2, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly the Federal Reserve is purely politically motivated & the Fed Policy is politically motivated economically.
What the hell are y'all talking about? The Fed is money motivated, profit motivated. The whole purpose of the Fed is, to play class against class to economically. Knowing full well, the more money they dump into the economy, the more 1sided things become but, don't get it twisted. Given the opportunity, they'd obliterate the republican party, just as would the democratic party.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#958894 Aug 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You never had someone to teach you how to act like a man.
Some men don't have much to teach. His dad "led" by leaving.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#958895 Aug 3, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>It's the Republican way.
So says a member of the Party whose leader began his term by trying to censor the media. Anyone who has watched tv for the last ten years has seen how aggressively hateful the Democratic Party has progressively become during that time. Funny how most of it has come at the express bidding of the Liar-In-Chief.

I am not amused.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#958896 Aug 3, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ima shrimp...
I have a teeny brain and teeny balls...
I live in the ocean...it cleans my balls so I don't need Liberal to clean them!
We should all praise the laurels of Neptune. Hallelujah! Thank god for clean shrimp ballz.

xD

Location hidden

#958897 Aug 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are y'all talking about? The Fed is money motivated, profit motivated. The whole purpose of the Fed is, to play class against class to economically. Knowing full well, the more money they dump into the economy, the more 1sided things become but, don't get it twisted. Given the opportunity, they'd obliterate the republican party, just as would the democratic party.
Your exactly right the Federal Reserve would obliterate both the Republican Party, or the Democrat Party for Political and Economical Gain & Reasons and alot of people dont realize that the Federal Reserve is a Private Institution.

Who Owns The Federal Reserve?

The Fed is privately owned. Its shareholders are private banks

http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-fed...

Jekyll Island Club

Role in the history of the Federal Reserve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jekyll_Island_Cl...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#958898 Aug 3, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
FHA loans are 3 to 5 percent down.
How can a loan be a bad loan?
The bank raises the payments so it is impossible
to pay it back.(Balloon)
Fixed rate only. The payments go up
with the rise in taxes and insurance only.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#958900 Aug 3, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Union employees are being cut back to part-time because of Obamacare.
It's that silver lining "it's going to have to get really bad" many of us were hoping for last November.
This monstrosity is rearing its ugly head and its up to sensible members of Congress to be knights in shining armor and slay it once and for all.
Where did you get that crap Carol? Union employees and the companies they work for are bound by a contract which includes hours to be worked. Those companies can't just cut their workers hours in violation of these legally binding contracts. These companies also have health plans also negotiated that are within the parameters mandated by the ACA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min JOEL 71,275
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 35 min reality is a crutch 6
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr reality is a crutch 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,369
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 68,915
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,306
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,195
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
ESPN 7:12 AM
Sources: Some Bears coaches fear firings