Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,016)

Showing posts 880,301 - 880,320 of1,033,294
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Look, I know you are a libtard so there for you can not understand what you read but,'pumped up with phony money' is really not that hard to understand even for you!

Within the first two months? No one knew what Bernanke's plans were? No steps were taken until Obama took office?

This is where you theory doesn't hold water. Bernanke made few changes from the fall of 2008 to when the market ended its skid.

It was Obama's stimulus bill that got the market growing again. His policies to grow the economy. Policies that he announced during the campaign.

So why would the market shrink because thy thought Obama's policies were bad & then grow when these policies were put into place?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it purely coincidental that the first year of Obamas presidency 70% of Americans felt race relations were "very good" and now only 52% feel that way, according to an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll in 2009?
Maybe the rapid decline began when Eric Holder said this: "Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been, and we, I believe, continue to be, in too many ways a nation of cowards."
Now that's what I call uniting. Especially when 70% of us didn't even know we were "cowards".
It was a coward AG who refused to act on Black Panthers harassing voters. It is a coward Magic Negro who plays the Race Card at every opportunity sucking up to black racism instead of acting like a President of all the people.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! You do the same all the time. Why just last week you were leaving out important points in the Zimmerman transcript.
Its called "lying" and you are the Queen of it.
Good Morning.
Still beating dead horses, eh?

What a hero!

Now go take out the garbage.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Weiner campaign manager quits but Weiner vows to stay in it seems Liberals/Liberal Media starting to fall out of Love with him next Huma!! We should show compassion and change ‘Stand by your Man-Defense it’s destroying ….Liberal Women!!
Liberal Trash women stand by their meal ticket and not by their man.

Hillary did this. A lot of trash Liberal women grow their nails long to hang on to power whose ever bed they find it in.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are always so uninformed. Guess your only source of news must be Fox.
Fox has continually ignored the fact the survivors have already spoken to investigators and that. as witnesses in an ongoing FBI investigation, there are very good reasons to keep them from speaking publicly. One of those reasons is so that stations like Fox can't sensationalize and distort things before the survivors have a chance to testify. It's not a cover-up, it's common sense. Of course, we all know that Fox only appeals to emotion...never common sense.
lol! This is why I remind them of Benghazi.

They have nothing else to talk about and toss in fud as their primary dis-information source.

It's been fun watching how they try to continue to try and twist it.

Of course, the smarter ones simply go back to Obama bashing since that requires even less skill and no information at all except hate!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>" I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002
I know who said it, and the most important part of the statement dealt with the fact that most Democrats believe that the authority to use force to disarm would have to have another vote before it actually became an invasion based on lies. Also, I choose not to respond to you in the future because, even though you and your idjit midgets stalk the ones who left your DHTR thread, like everybody else, because you just can't keep yourselves from sh!tting where you live, you are among the most fraudulent nutcases on here. GFY some more.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The Tim Allen who went to prison for selling drugs? That Tim Allen? BTW, Democrats didn't exist at the time of the 3/5 rule, and on here, if you can't spell hypocrisy, you are probably guilty of it, and no white person should ever use the N-word, ever...
DEVIL BIT*H FU TELL THAT TO BEYONCE AND YES TIM ALLEN IS NOT A HYPOCRIT LIKE YOU AND THIS IS NOT YOUR BORED SO FU YOU HAVE NO RULES HERE YOU *RCAKER DEVIL *ITCH you nasty OAR
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So we weren't threatened on 9/11?
And Hillary was wrong when she spoke on the Senate Floor in 2002 when she emphatically stated, "Saddam Hussein provided aid, comfort and sanctuary to terrorists including al-Qaeda members...if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare and will keep trying to develop chemical weapons..."?
Before she became a weasel for personal and political gain, I mean?
Yes, we should have had a better strategy in the event of a strong resurgence by Saddam's thugs and al-Qaeda making Iraq the frontlines. But the initial mission was, in fact, accomplished, and there are no crystal balls in war. Even Obama was forced to admit in an interview with O'Reilly the surge worked.
But Obama's early withdrawal of all troops in Iraq just threw all our precious blood and treasure right out the window.
People voted based on the intel bushie boy gave them.

so... bushie boy lied to them... and Americans.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted the transcript word for word.
You just wanted to interpret it to fit your tendency to be argumentative.
Especially since you claim to agree with the verdict.
Just because Zimmerman requested the police call him so he could tell them where he was at doesn't mean he didn't want to wait until they got there to direct them to the mailboxes where they had agreed to meet because the directions in a complex of that size were confusing. He tried several times to tell them how to get there in the transcript.
Haven't you ever told someone to call you for last minute directions to help guide them once they got there if the directions were confusing?
I know I have. Many times.
I would think you'd value your time more than to bother with an attention-hound like Tenzing.

You're late for work and Little Tenzing is throwing a tantrum again. Go to work. Scroo Tenzing and his tantrums and leave him stuck in his High-Chair:)
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>The Tim Allen who went to prison for selling drugs? That Tim Allen? BTW, Democrats didn't exist at the time of the 3/5 rule, and on here, if you can't spell hypocrisy, you are probably guilty of it, and no white person should ever use the N-word, ever...
WHAT WORD NASTY *ITCH WHY ONLY WHITE PEOPLE SHOULDNT USE THE WORD WHY SHOULD THAT THOUGHT EXIST TO ANYONE OH N-WORDS CAN CALL THEMSELVES ITS OK BY *RACKER LIBERAL *ITCHES fu you nasty pos LIBERALS GIVE blacks permission to call themselves N***ERS AND THEY WILL DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO CALL yourselves n*****s LOLOLOLOLOL n*****S
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
Are you at all amenable to having a Frenchman in Washington wash your toes in Ohio and then proceed to undress and ravish you in Kentucky or someplace?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
What a great day!!!! Hannity and Limbaugh get dropped and the POPE says who am I to judge GAY people...WOW!
I thought that was curious how corporations dropped their sponsorship.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Si seulement je pouvais embrasser vos seins maintenant et sentir l'humidité entre vos jambes comme elle a rassemblé là. Pour jeter sur le lit et embrasser tes lèvres, je suis à l'intérieur de vous, c'est mon rêve. Cela est beaucoup plus efficace en français je crois ...
Je'nest pas parle francais...but it is more effective in French. The Grumpy Old Pricks on here can barely speak English.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>" I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002
... and you should thank bushie boy for that son!

what's the problem?
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

She's already calling you a stalker devil bitch - though she seems to be misspelling it rather badly - couldn't we just elope and get it over with? It can only be a matter of months before you grow fangs and a forked tail - mmmmmmmm - let's just get it over with!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So we weren't threatened on 9/11?
And Hillary was wrong when she spoke on the Senate Floor in 2002 when she emphatically stated, "Saddam Hussein provided aid, comfort and sanctuary to terrorists including al-Qaeda members...if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare and will keep trying to develop chemical weapons..."?
Before she became a weasel for personal and political gain, I mean?
Yes, we should have had a better strategy in the event of a strong resurgence by Saddam's thugs and al-Qaeda making Iraq the frontlines. But the initial mission was, in fact, accomplished, and there are no crystal balls in war. Even Obama was forced to admit in an interview with O'Reilly the surge worked.
But Obama's early withdrawal of all troops in Iraq just threw all our precious blood and treasure right out the window.
Being lost inside of his own little world, Tenzing has no reason to feel threatened by any country in this world.
Tits Magee

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Je'nest pas parle francais...but it is more effective in French. The Grumpy Old Pricks on here can barely speak English.
It doesn't matter, once I FINALLY insert my universal translator into you you'll understand perfectly.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text> You can read, but don't like what you read?
You seem to not like this fact when you read it:

RINOs are Democrats wearing a RINO costume.
Seems like they're having a little trouble getting "their" party in line, doesn't it. Does that tell you something?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
bigots like YOU HAVE destroyed the black community SO FU AND THE REST OF THE BIGOTS SONICFILTH LILY ALL LIBERAL BIGOTS WHO HAVE NO PROBLEM USING RACIAL WORDS LIKE UNCLE TOM BLACKS DO NOT NEED LIBERALS THEY DID NOT SAVE BLACK PEOPLE FROM ANYTHING OBAMA WAS NO GIFT TO BLACK PEOPLE HE WAS FOR A WHITE LIBERAL AGENDA he carries on the policies of BUSH which means he is just a waiter delivering what the government has already decided to do secret prisons are still open he goes after PEOPLE THAT BRING THE TRUTH TO LIGHT THEN HE USES THE SAME EXCUSES AS BUSH TO PERSICUTE them and BKLACKS BECAUSE OF BLACK BIGOTRY THEY DEFEND OBAMA NOT KNOWING THEY ARE DEFEND THE LOSS OF LIBERTY THE NSA SCANDAL IS RACIAL PROFILING JUST ALL RACES ARE BEING PROFILED DUM N WORD LEOSANA SAYS ITS OK FOR BLACK PEOPLE TO CALL EACH O%THER N WORD lolololol

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>People voted based on the intel bushie boy gave them.
so... bushie boy lied to them... and Americans.
So, in other words, Hillary and 110 other democrats were just too stupid to know they weren't given the same Intel everyone else in the world had?

Because that's what you libs are implying every time you use that same old argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 880,301 - 880,320 of1,033,294
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Dusty Mangina 47,034
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min litesong 42,960
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 58 min ThomasA 17
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 1,020
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr loose cannon 96,071
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,026
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 90
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Poppo 167,498
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••