Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#958745 Aug 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> We had a family of 5. My mother & her four kids.
WTF is your problem with that?
You never had someone to teach you how to act like a man.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

Oklahoma City, OK

#958746 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're having way too much fun, how many sacks have you washed today?
Ima shrimp...
I have a teeny brain and teeny balls...
I live in the ocean...it cleans my balls so I don't need Liberal to clean them!
LCN Llin

United States

#958747 Aug 2, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Boehner is a Modern Liberal too within the Republican Party which most of his congressional district is Welfare Society and they keep re-electing him too.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 by The Nation
Poverty in John Boehner's District
by Greg Kaufmann
https://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/04/12-...
interesting

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#958748 Aug 2, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
If I had a dime for all the dumb rightwing posts I've read, I'd only have maybe 10 bucks.
Homer doesn't read too many rightwing posts.
Correction: Homer CAN'T read too many rightwing posts.

Level is too high.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958749 Aug 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were offered a penny for your thoughts during your entire lifetime, you'd be flat broke.
If you offered a penny to give your thoughts to others, it's still not enough to cover the overhead!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958750 Aug 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Flo, you almost seemed sane in your first paragraph! Then quickly deteriorated back to tic ville
Did you get it from your mama?
Take your pick on your usual lame question derived of ignorance loserTic- one is the simplified, duhmed down version for the abjectly ignorant, while the other is more detailed, for the abjectly ignorant.

1. Stay away from my posts you ignorant stalker, lunaTic freak!

OR

2. "Stay away from my posts because I do NOT like Anything(!) about Any(!) of your posts, and want NOthing to do with parasites like you" you ignorant stalker, lunaTic, freak.
Yeah you are FOS

United States

#958751 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Here's what I know... the FRB has the statistics and numbers to show CRA played, at most, a small, insignificant role. FRB data also shows many of the so called CRA loans didn't qualify as such.
And FRB is charged with enforcement.
This versus your outsiders who give their analysis of what they BELIEVE is problems, minus the numbers because they're using their form of 'logic'... in many cases in support of their politics.
Clinton didn't create the housing mess. Corporations in conjunction with capitalism did (as noted by the Bank of America article I presented).
This is what I KNOW for a fact.
Whether you choose to accept reality or not is up to you.
Corporations in conjunction with capitalism did?

Why let's all just go to North Korea with you and then see how well you eat, fat dipshit.

Flucking moron.
Yeah you are FOS

United States

#958752 Aug 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Dave is nothing but a needy old moron. He has no clue what it's like to have any dignity or pride. He is a blood sucker and idiot. Mentally ill.

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#958753 Aug 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a lowlife racist POS like you would know jack sh*t on what it means to be man.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#958754 Aug 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your pick on your usual lame question derived of ignorance loserTic- one is the simplified, duhmed down version for the abjectly ignorant, while the other is more detailed, for the abjectly ignorant.
1. Stay away from my posts you ignorant stalker, lunaTic freak!
OR
2. "Stay away from my posts because I do NOT like Anything(!) about Any(!) of your posts, and want NOthing to do with parasites like you" you ignorant stalker, lunaTic, freak.
tic
Yeah you are FOS

United States

#958755 Aug 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting
yes, you would find garbage interesting. You live garbage. You are garbage.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958756 Aug 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Far too many public schools in the cities are nothing but circuses. Teachers are like animal trainers who get eaten alive or cower under their desks paralyzed by the system and administrators who are the circus masters.
I kid you not.
I know :-).
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958757 Aug 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
You could not control and teach your 5th graders and still got paid?
Fired or retired?
They don't let anyone tie 'em with ropes and tape to the chairs (unfortunetly sometimes).
Duhmmy.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#958758 Aug 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Seriously, only an idiot compares the job duties of a ceo to those of a burger flipper.
Maybe we should give it a try.$35,000 for a Big Mac doesn't sound too bad.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958759 Aug 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were never trained to be human.

Thus, your desire to plug your own holes!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#958760 Aug 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Try Ruta Lee's husband.
Listen up stooge, everyone working in fastfood or casual dining joints is not some lazy stupid fk without a future.
Some of those folks develop terrific work habits and move on to their with own ventures.
No one ever said they were. Those are entry level jobs, which explains why the wage they produce. The folks who work at minimum wage and expect to live off it are the issues.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#958761 Aug 2, 2013
Yeah you are FOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Corporations in conjunction with capitalism did?
Why let's all just go to North Korea with you and then see how well you eat, fat dipshit.
Flucking moron.
Feel free to move to N Korea as soon as possible son.

Everyone wins that way!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#958762 Aug 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
After being a substitute teacher for one year in Illinois, I taught in local schools in smaller towns in Central Florida after moving back to my hometown.
I've mentioned once before that I was one of only two teachers in my school asked to be a "supervising teacher" for a student intern from a nearby college. I learned very quickly the colleges in Florida are part of the problem. But don't get me started on that subject. Also, I was what was then called a "peer teacher".
Liberal politics - even in my relatively small school districts - drove me out of the teaching profession.
And a lot more just like me were itching to get out - the good teachers, I might add.
I loved the "art of teaching" but I've never looked back. Not once. Even two decades ago, liberalism and political correctness in the smaller school districts where I taught was in full swing. I've long since kicked that dust off my sandals and moved on.
But the public schools in the cities are like circuses every single day. I know this first-hand. Even tried to do something about the one I knew about just because it was so bad.
Have you ever taught in a public school?
Don't let me miss reading the response lol.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#958763 Aug 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of it as a healthy and vigorous tug-of-war to determine the best way to save the country from Obamacare.
But like families who play games at picnics, they're still family at the end of the day.
Save the country from Obamacare? Sure nitwit let's just return the American people to the tender mercies of the for profit insurance companies. Let's let them cut off chemotherapy because they've exceeded their lifetime cap. Let's let them use every trick in the book to deny coverage to someone who's paid they're premiums just to line their pockets. I like Obamacare because my son who turned 21 this year is still covered by our policy and saved us $4000.
You're a real idiot Carol.
Homer 2016

East Stroudsburg, PA

#958764 Aug 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I know :-).
You know nothing. You idiots watch too much TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 14 min RAYJENKTY 339
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min Whiny1 5,811
Amy 3-26 1 hr think about it 59
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Josephine 52,248
News ACLU: Chicago leads NYC in use of stop-and-frisk 1 hr joey 3
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr GayleWood 51,858
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]