Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,009)

Showing posts 880,161 - 880,180 of1,072,857
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
proud2bwhite

Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! More proof American right wing radicals have so much in common with Russia!
and yet libs mindlessly follow the treasonous bastard obama,who funds terroist who consider homosexual acts as a crime punishable by death. The hypocrisy of the liberal mind has no limits.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Redemption isn't the same as submitting.
But there are many mansions in God's house according to His Son.
Maybe you'll get a fixer upper.
You think he falls under CRA son?
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really kinda diggin' it.
odd. Like, wow man.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
strange.
Waxman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said he was. What I said was ever since Mohammed.
weird.

Yes, we know you did flapjaw.

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!

Pathetic little person.

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
proud2bwhite

Aurora, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Can one of you libs answer a simple question?

Why do you hate people that have moral values and do not support the gays ,but yet you worship a man who supports and gives your money away to people who stone and hang gays??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The best that Tenzing can hope for is a doghouse with A/C in Hell.

Maybe just a fan.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no.
First of all, you're not welcome. This is part of the Muslim history and culture since Mohammed.
There have been many caliphs since Mohammed and many eras of caliphates but not since the 1920s.
Most Muslims believe the next one is the "biggy" and the final one...as stated by the Muslim Brotherhood's founder "either by political means or by force".
Do you want to learn anything? Or do you like living in the Land of Stupid on purpose?
No wonder this country is so screwed up.
This is what you posted, and it says what it says.

You're a loser scumbag pos liar and no better than some of those who get paid to post on topix.

You can't even comprehend Christianity, what makes you think you can handle Islam?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave me out.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

….. The Summer of 2013
Summer recess for the Congress is a time for senators to languish with their constituents‘. House leadership of the Republican Representatives has rewarded us with the most dysfunctional House in the nations history. Republicans offers a mere token representing leadership. Bipartisan passing Obama’s policy on reforming student loans. 392 to 31. The 31 remain in their dysfunctional ideology of their making, sipping their tea, as progress passed them by.
Luke Messer representative of Indiana praised the student loan deal as a triumph of both policy and politics. Hoping this will appease the anger and disapproval of the constituents’ towards the House’s infamous lack of leadership.
Messer goes on to say ;“It’s a great victory for taxpayers, because taxpayers won’t be forced to subsidize student loan rates that are arbitrarily set by politicians,” Mr. Messer said.“This, I hope, opens the door to potential compromises on some of the other big issues that we have before us that we have to deal with in the next several months. This proves Washington can work.”
Such solemn devotion which was lacking when they allowed student loans to double in interest payments. Senator Elizabeth Warren of Mass. was the principle advocate for having student loans fixated to the interest rate that the Treasury loans to banks. Something Messer and his colleagues continuously rejected. Now as the fact of up coming elections and facing their constituents they become solemn in their desires for this bipartisan leadership to continue unto other issue in the fall.
Some constituents find this too little too late. Others take a wait and see as 2014 approaches.
Will these representatives finally suppress “Austerity” and render support to the middle and the improvised? Promises, promises, promises of the politician.
Questions will haunt them on the issues of immigration. Why have Republican Representatives have no plan on immigration as the Senate has passed an Immigration Bill back in June?
Overhaul of the “Austerity” driven tax code again strangulated by Republicans Representatives. What’s the problem?
As Obama demonstrates the effective fast reduction of the nations debt; Why does the Republican Representatives find this budget unacceptable?
Obamacare has recently be evaluated as successful through out the nation. Benefits have emerged, on a Republican water downed Health Care system, that they now continue to obstruct its implementation.
Why on the same day Republicans Representatives pass the student loan deal they abruptly return to shot down the proposal for a $44.1 Billion funding bill on transportation and housing, that would aid the impoverished with jobs and housing. Republicans Representatives prefer cutting aid to our improvised from the normal allocation of $3.3 billion to $1.6 billion level which is lower than it was first introduced by President Gerald R. Ford!
Representative Hal Rogers, the Kentucky Republican who leads the Appropriations Committee, stated that the House could not pass spending bills that complied with overall financing levels set in its own “austere” budget plan. Republicans desires for “Austerity” is now politically publicly admitted.
This explains the reluctance for our graduates. All of the Republican proposals demanded higher interest rates tied to inflation rates or political desires.???
Republican Representatives for “Austerity” will have a warm summer greeting.

Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

….. The Price Of Inequality
People from around the world heard the shot that crippled the financial markets. Shot originated from our Wall Street! Suspects were the Banks to big at fail.
Years of 2007 to 2008 exposed the flaw of the means and ways the USA defined their GDP. Foreign nations discovered that Inequality measurements were not represented.!
.. Symphonizing of the siphoning of wealth from the improvised lower classes to be horded by the 1% minority. Orchestrating with fine attentive desires of greed. Filling their coffers’ treasuries and outsourcing their horde for safe keeping from the Tax distributing environment of their beloved nation.
Melodies of bankruptcy erupted across the nation for over 8 million families homes. Tuning with increasing unemployment. Enveloping all within the finical ballroom. Students waltzing with tens’ of thousand of debt with no work available. Alas as the bell tolled for them at midnight, as they returned to their homeless rewards.
Millions more would soon accompany them with lost savings and defunct pensions. Safety nets that once retained them from such desolation, were sold to the highest bidder of their political domains. Strongly suggestive signing calling for the forced retirement to the improvised laborers.
Americans dreams of secured homes sold for less than its hard earned purchase. Vacancy was the norm through out the nation. Disrepair and lost of upkeep to properties festered on the infrastructures of a once proud majestic nation.
After shocks from the Great Recession will continue to affect this molding Nation until at least 2018 before complete repairs can be considered accomplished. The Price Of Inequality was merely illuminated for a brief moment in time, of the cost of inequality. Inequality has been eroding this nation for over a century. Inequality in the past 40 years has accelerated similar to the years before the 1929 Great Depression with similar results.
Within the bastions of the horded wealth, the symphony played on. Rejoicing in the price of inequality. Distributions of wealth being divided up with the 1% receiving one fifth of the nations income with the largest share to be rewarded to the 0.1% to the tune of 33% of the national income would be transferred to their coffers due to their wealth of assets. Some of which is rent control of national resources, politics and of course the media. Some assigned to continuously orchestrate the tune of A La Propaganda.
Tunes that are required to distract any observation of siphoning as was occurring during the years of 2002 to 2007, to the tune of 63% of the National Income to the 1%.
Alas had this been more evenly distributed the ballroom would still be overflowing with celebrations of prosperity for one and all.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Nice day for the beach
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, it's like the simplest stuff eludes you... or is this a tantric thing cause I'm down with that whole Jade Gate thing...
Wow, you posted for almost eight hours straight. Wheels freeze up on your chair, Gramps?
Pull Your Pants Up

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

State the Obvious wrote:
Romney's a "Zionist côçk lover" just like the "Barry" and "Uncle Joe".
"Two sides of the same coin".
Obama at AIPAC -'We Will Always Reject The Notion That Zionism Is Racism'(3-Mar-12)(3-3)(POLITIC S)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Joe Biden admits he is a Zionist

Joe Biden's Speech at AIPAC Policy Conference 2013 - Iran

Mit Romney Fabricates Obama's Record On Israel

Romney vs Gingrich on Israel-Palestine Issues: Gingrich's Controversial "Invented People" Comment

AIPAC Mr Romney

Bonus:
Gingrich Nods Off Before AIPAC Speech

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
'My wife is delivering the meals as I post.' Do you people even think about what you write while your wife is out actually working while you play on the the computer?
"shits magoo"
Unlike you my wife is a worker. The lunches she helped deliver were prepared by me and a large number of others. We spent about 3 hours preparing and boxing up the meals.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Bush sold the war to the people & then forced a vote right before the election. OMG there was that Mushroom Cloud Smoking Gun we were all told to worry about.
"real dumb"
You are dumb, and, getting dumber. The president can not force the congress to act/vote. That is not how the system works. You are stoopid!!!!!!!!
Peace
KMA

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
Can one of you libs answer a simple question?
Why do you hate people that have moral values and do not support the gays ,but yet you worship a man who supports and gives your money away to people who stone and hang gays??
I've tried but yes, you right wing rednecks are still allowed to get your welfare & food stamps.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shits magoo"
Unlike you my wife is a worker. The lunches she helped deliver were prepared by me and a large number of others. We spent about 3 hours preparing and boxing up the meals.
Peace
KMA
And may God bless you Tiny Dk.

Tell your butt pal Galt that the Council on Aging helps fund Meals on Wheels.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is untrue when not specifically referenced.
Assumptions such as that have no basis in fact.
Half the post here do not respond to the original post.
Besides, Galt does not care for religious education and most certainly does not approve of taxpayer subsidies for same. That goes for Roman schools and other religions, as well as the born-again types. Also applies to any subsidies for home-schooling of any kind.
Do what you want, but pay for it yourself.
"John Galt"
Agreed, the government should not be involved nor pay for in any way, in education provided by religious organizations. In my case my children attended parochial schools, I picked up the tab. I will admit that federal dollars filtered into the system. I wish they had not.
Peace

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless your name is Galt, I wasn't talking to you & could care less what you mooched off of the senior center today.
"real dumb"
I will respond to any post I choose. You do not like it? Tough, I could care less. Did not do any mooching. When we finished we had lunch a Jack and Dan's. Couple of ice cold Kokanee Golds to wash it down.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 880,161 - 880,180 of1,072,857
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••